[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wildstarx

Hello guys :-h I just watched the raw ep. Omg I really really love Jonghyun's cheesy lines 8-> He is really charming guy and Seungyeon is really really pretty! No wonder that Jonghyun fell for her in the first sight hehehehe Aaaaah I really cant wait for the next ep! The spa scene, holding hand scene, bed scene, caligraphy scene, and.... that fake kiss scene! 8-> 8-> 8-> I hope every day is Saturday so I can watch them :x

watching today eps,wow seems like seeing a first love high school drama lol
they are so sweet,reminds me a bit of yongseo (that polaroid scene) but i thing seung yeon is lucky
because jonghyun always sings for her (well yonghwa rarely sings for seohyun :P)
jonghyun yeppo attack,there cn blue boys ,theres minhyuk which i always remember his patner krystal who best friend with seung yeon :X
seung yeon seems like shy but she is very pretty.

when they meet in aiport the bgm songs by lucite tokki dugeun dugeun

lov3dj_stv said: Ahh I told myself after Jjongah that I would stop watching WGM couples but JongYeon is too irresistible to watch! They are adorable! JH's affection for SeungYeon is so lovely to see! Looks like there's so much to see from their time in Japan! They looked so comfortable when they were sitting holding hands! Can't wait for that part!

Just finished watching the raw episode. Even though I  do not know any korean I cringed and squealed through it. The airport scene when they first saw each other was so sweet. I don't think seung yeon  was expecting himto be there and when they saw each other their faces lighted up He was so happy to get that vook that she made for him he is always trying to show off to the producersThe only thing I don't like in the beginning was the selfie stick I cannot wait for next weeks episode!!!!!

Awwww why tomorrow is sunday? I am so greedy of them....no no no i can't wait a week I CAN'TTTTTT...... i loved the oart when she get jealous of him an yw..she looked at him as to say "you must not be so friendly with other woman. ....." awwwwww and i am so curious about what he said in bri about sy and henry date......

Two maknaes are helping their love sick hyung :D
tumblr_nlxo0t6WBx1tfe52go1_400.giftumblr_nlxo0t6WBx1tfe52go2_400.giftumblr_nlxo0t6WBx1tfe52go3_400.gif
tumblr_nlxo0t6WBx1tfe52go4_400.giftumblr_nlxo0t6WBx1tfe52go5_400.giftumblr_nlxo0t6WBx1tfe52go6_400.giftumblr_nlxo0t6WBx1tfe52go7_400.giftumblr_nlxo0t6WBx1tfe52go9_400.giftumblr_nlxo0t6WBx1tfe52go10_400.gif

His cheeks must be cramp from too much smiling ~~~~ Aigooooo .hahahhaa 
tumblr_nlxrioW1ZE1t7qu3mo1_500.giftumblr_nlxrioW1ZE1t7qu3mo2_500.giftumblr_nlxrioW1ZE1t7qu3mo3_500.gif

I told yaaa , This is my fav scene in this episode ~~~ so couple look alike ~~~~~~ they look like normal young couple ~~! :x 
tumblr_nlxq3vd9Ul1t7qu3mo1_250.giftumblr_nlxq3vd9Ul1t7qu3mo7_250.giftumblr_nlxq3vd9Ul1t7qu3mo2_250.gif
tumblr_nlxq3vd9Ul1t7qu3mo3_250.giftumblr_nlxq3vd9Ul1t7qu3mo4_250.giftumblr_nlxq3vd9Ul1t7qu3mo5_250.gif
tumblr_nlxq3vd9Ul1t7qu3mo6_250.giftumblr_nlxq3vd9Ul1t7qu3mo8_250.gif

I want to watch it... my heart already dugeun dugeun just seeing their gif... :x :x :x Not only seongyeon that lucky, but both of them... they can synchronised with each other and build contagious and sweet vibe... I love to see them. Now, seongyeon has to ready to be jealous. Because hubby Jonghyun in the middle on drama shoot... with another girl :)) Jong hyun hubby, please... don't make your buin getting jealous... [-X

Guest Girls DayF

Here are full english subtitles for the latest episode (WGM Episode 265 of Jong Hyun & Seung Yeon couple):
http://wgm-english-subtitles.tumblr.com/post/114879984101/we-got-married-episode-265-english-subtitles-full

Archived