[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi... Watching Jongyeon couple because I admire jonghyun music talent and I curious how he do variety show beside running man (I just watched him at running man). Can't wait for eng sub ... Ƀƴҿ. b¥e ˆ⌣ˆ b¥e™... :) :) :)

This girl - the more I see of her the more I like her......

She's pretty in a natural way, not a lot of makeup, hair straight and natural .... and those eyes! Most men don't like a lot of makeup, for a fancy date it is nice she gets all dolled up, but for normal dates when you are just going out to hang out and have fun...less is more!

I really like that she watched the previews and challenged him about her seeing him adjusting Yewon's judo uniform.   Look at it her way.  She had just had a romantic meeting with a famous idol who was handsome and seemingly in love with her at first sight.  This guy showers you with compliments.   Wouldn't you wonder if he is that way with every girl, or was it just with her?  Is he 'playing' her for the show's sake or are they his genuine feelings?  I'm sure she's going to ask all her idol friends (Krystal, Amber, etc.) what is Jonghyun really like?  Is he friendly with a lot of girls?  Does he shower them with compliments, too?  Or is this special for me?  Her jealousy is cute, but she is also trying to protect herself, I think.   I loved how she watched his face and waited for his answer!  I think Jonghyun's answer did not dispel her suspicions.   He acted guilty, he should have explained the situation, what actually happened and how he felt about Yewon.  

I also like her reactions to things.  Her reactions seem natural and spontaneous.   When she saw him at the airport her surprise and happiness at seeing him there was really precious!  Also her reaction for the windy park date was cute, she didn't whine or complain too much, but stuck it out gamely and found humor in the situation.

Wow, they are really moving fast though!   He's writing a song for her already, she has asked him to speak banmal.  But, I like the fact she spoke up about that.  She is not afraid to ask the hard questions or to state what she wants and why.  Especially to an older oppa! I respect that!

As far as Jonghyun, it's good to see him continue with the adoring compliments - that it all wasn't done just to win her from the other man on the first episode.  he is consistent in this behavior and I like that.   And she has accepted it, she said she'll just have to get used to it.  I don't think it will be too hard for her to accept all these compliments!  ;)  

It was good to see the CNBlue members helping him so early.  They really do act like brothers and support each other totally.  I'm sure Yongwha will have good advice for Jonghyun on how to handle things on WGM.   But Jonghyun should approach it with his heart and not listen too much to other's advice.   He alone should be the one who knows his wife and what she needs in their relationship!  

@geumjandi - Lucite Tokki - Duguen, Duguen!   First time I heard it was Yongseo scene when Seohyun gave Yongwha his piggy-back ride! Awesome!  That's where I got my idea for my name - at first I thought Luctokki, then it became Luvtokki........ 

For those who follow the TV ratings, here's a glance at how things are doing, three weeks in...

WGM IC (reference)
Saturday, March 28, 2015 3.9 13.2
Saturday, March 21, 2015 4.8 13.5
Saturday, March 14, 2015 4.9 12.2
Saturday, March 07, 2015 5.2 13.3
Saturday, February 28, 2015 4.7 13.2
Saturday, February 21, 2015 5.8 13.0

Please note Infinity Challenge included as a reference only (airs on same day, same channel) to see trends, holidays/specials, etc, not for absolute comparisons...

0OCNo6P.png

I've been on lurking mode for a while and now I can't resist any more. I have to log in to root for this couple.  Jongyeon are AWESOME!! love onion headlove onion headlove onion headCan't express how much I love these two people as a couple and each of them individually. I'm not a very consistent fan of WGM, just here and there a little bit but when the two new couples have been announced, I was so curious about the wives because I like both of the husbands. And I was so in love with Seung Yeon. I really like how lively and natural she is.
About Jong Hyun, he has been my favourite for a while and I was so surprised and happy to see his new side. My heart melt and I am super excited to see him this way.He has always been so silent and shy, just smile and all. I can't never ever imagine how sincere and sweet he is like this. The way he treated Seung Yeon is like every girl's dream. Ohh this guy has it all, talented, good looking, tall, strong, manly, sweet, sincere, loyal... Seung Yeon I can see her as a new generation actress, wish them all the best luck :D .

I liked her softy jealousy for him but i hope she will not show often her jealousy to him, but just sometime...but why i have the sensation that she will get jealous again. ...this time because he act with other girl :-B lol nooo i am in wrong because she knows is just work ^^ (i hope) he is so handsome and he has so charming that i would be jealous also of the air he breathes lol Anyway someone casted sy for a rom drama with a handsome co-actor ...i want to see if jh says something about...lol Maybe he would say "there is kisses scenes?......then i don't wanna watch the drama.....i don't watch tv" =))

prechtik said: For those who follow the TV ratings, here's a glance at how things are doing, three weeks in...

WGM IC (reference)
Saturday, March 28, 2015 3.9 13.2
Saturday, March 21, 2015 4.8 13.5
Saturday, March 14, 2015 4.9 12.2
Saturday, March 07, 2015 5.2 13.3
Saturday, February 28, 2015 4.7 13.2
Saturday, February 21, 2015 5.8 13.0

Seems WGM rating was drop. it's sad... but as long as I can enjoy this couple, I don't mind it. even I hope the rating will rise up... I read in some post that Choa comment about how different Jonghyun attitude toward Seongyeon and other girls? Is it true? I'm curious to watch it but I'm holding back... with my full effort not to watch it until tomorrow night... ah... it torture me...

ainissky said: Seems WGM rating was drop. it's sad... but as long as I can enjoy this couple, I don't mind it. even I hope the rating will rise up... I read in some post that Choa comment about how different Jonghyun attitude toward Seongyeon and other girls? Is it true? I'm curious to watch it but I'm holding back... with my full effort not to watch it until tomorrow night... ah... it torture me...

micolbunney said: ainissky said: Seems WGM rating was drop. it's sad... but as long as I can enjoy this couple, I don't mind it. even I hope the rating will rise up... I read in some post that Choa comment about how different Jonghyun attitude toward Seongyeon and other girls? Is it true? I'm curious to watch it but I'm holding back... with my full effort not to watch it until tomorrow night... ah... it torture me...

Guest dannynguyen619_at_gmail.com_stv

The crow got to see the brown eyes couple in person....so jealous  :(

as an international fan, I would not dwell so much on controversy involving some wgm cast...sad that some of the k-netizens hàve different views on the issue..this is just a reality show, but the affect is way beyond that.. I agree with some of you here that it would be a shame if wgm got cancelled because of petty controversies. True the production need to change some format and make it interesting to watch... but majority of this show rely on the cast to make it work

micolbunney

said:

ainissky

said: Seems WGM rating was drop. it's sad... but as long as I can enjoy this couple, I don't mind it. even I hope the rating will rise up... I read in some post that Choa comment about how different Jonghyun attitude toward Seongyeon and other girls? Is it true? I'm curious to watch it but I'm holding back... with my full effort not to watch it until tomorrow night... ah... it torture me...

One of my favorite moments from the show:
The most genuine reactions happen when surprised :x
9FwC5oo.gif

TkP7vF0.gif

Love when SY looks down, too adorable  ;;)

Archived