[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do I feel Jongyeon couple will suffered from Yewon scandal and WGM rating? I just discussed about WGM with my friend. She said that Yewon scandal disturb her in many aspect... She like Jongyeon couple too, but she doesn't want to watch WGM until she's feeling okay about the scandal. She said that both parties in Yewon scandal is wrong... but its better to stay off the screen, like LTI not like what Yewon did. I like these two couple, with jongyeon as my priority... But right now I had cloud in my judgement too because my friend opinion... I hate it.

my korean friend sent me an email,she knows that i started to watch wgm,and she says me that now henry's wife is in big trouble...we all know the reason,in my next email i'll ask to her if wgm is in danger....
i am sorry for what yw is spending.....i can imagine how she feel now and i hope that all this mess will clear soon without big aftermath....so yewon and wgm fighting
\m/

Annyeong chingus! I am officially joining the Brown Eyed Couple ship! I just finished watching their 3rd episode and you can really feel the chemistry and excitement between the two! My hands curled several times during JH's lines but I love how shy and grateful SY was to hear it. But really, the sincerity (not to mention the electricity/attraction) was all but overflowing that I had a great time watching. I also want to add, I really love the song JH started working on because of SY, he is so much like Yonghwa in that regard, he must have found his muse in SY! Looking forward to hearing the rest as JH and SY go further along and maybe, it can be as amazing and sincere a love anthem as Love Light and Banmal Song! Lastly, JH is really living up to his "Burning" nickname because he is definitely on fire to nab SY's heart!

I want to share one comment from soompi's AOA’s Choa Says She Was Surprised at How Lee Jong Hyun Treats Gong Seung Yeon on “We Got Married” article, it said : "Its because he is probably used to lots of girls chasing him (even behind the scene idol girls) and he's not a game player...he ignores them all. He is shown a girl who is not yet famous, beautiful and mild pleasant manners. This one wouldn't probably chase after him, but that (as well as her beauty) may be what attracted him from their first meet up. He is going to chase her until he gets her...because this one he wants. All the others wanted him. If you look at the difference between her and Yewon, you can see how drastically different he treated them. He didn't care if Yewon liked him or not, she was just one of the idol girls he is used to seeing all the time. SeungYeon is different and pretty close to an average everyday girl that he probably rarely has a chance to meet with his idol lifestyle." (Cr to his/her id is happy2bhere, i dont know if s/he in this forum or not) I think s/he is very right, BINGO! Okay leave the scripted-or-not issue, but we all agreed that JH looked sincere towards SY right? Even many boice surprised seeing this side of JH, including me. And maybe, just maybe, happy2bhere pointed out the (beautiful) reason. And i think that comment is well explained and totally makes sense.

Aireen95 said:

MsBugnay . said: Hi guys do you know how we can say thank you to girlsday subber team.. coz in the link where they sub theres no comment section there.. like IG,twiiter so we can all go there and post how thankfull we are.. coz were not sure if they even see our post here in soompi forum saying thank you to them.. it would be good if many of us will post to their account saying thank you.. so that atleast they will see that their effort is well love by us.. JUST my opinion..

i was re-watching the ep,its funny see how the things can change when you like a person,in BRI...jh said that he is not the kind of guy that get jealous (at first is the same thing i thought about him,he doesn't seem to be a jelly guy,so i was little bit disappointed because i like see a healthy jealousy in a couple) but after that he said that he didn't want to watch the ep because he saw in the preview that sy danced with henry (actually is not so correct because in the preview is showed just sy dance and not yet with henry,so i don't know what preview is saw lol) the things really can change because he felt annoyed see her dancing for another man.....and i think is normal,i don't believe in people that say that aren't jealousy,because if you like or are interested in a person is normal to feel annoyed if you see that person with another man/woman....its nature...is just normal,so i hope to see him also in this aspect because its interesting for a person that say not be jealous discovered that in reality he is... ;)
i hope sy get him jelousy often :P

Guest Hickk

micolbunney said: i was re-watching the ep,its funny see how the things can change when you like a person,in BRI...jh said that he is not the kind of guy that get jealous (at first is the same thing i thought about him,he doesn't seem to be a jelly guy,so i was little bit disappointed because i like see a healthy jealousy in a couple) but after that he said that he didn't want to watch the ep because he saw in the preview that sy danced with henry (actually is not so correct because in the preview is showed just sy dance and not yet with henry,so i don't know what preview is saw lol) the things really can change because he felt annoyed see her dancing for another man.....and i think is normal,i don't believe in people that say that aren't jealousy,because if you like or are interested in a person is normal to feel annoyed if you see that person with another man/woman....its nature...is just normal,so i hope to see him also in this aspect because its interesting for a person that say not be jealous discovered that in reality he is... ;)
i hope sy get him jelousy often :P

To Jonghyun shi, shirtless is real a namja style..Perfect vacation for perfect couple.. You know how to grab your women's heart. But you take my heart too.. You give me think more than I suppose to think. How can I help myself to ignore Jongyeon.. For me, now on... Saturday is just a day. Just like yesterday.. I can't wait for their next episode. I hope my mind strong enough to handle my heart. Love Jongyeon... Love you.. Love Boice.. Love CNBLUE..

cj6103 said: To Jonghyun shi, shirtless is real a namja style..Perfect vacation for perfect couple.. You know how to grab your women's heart. But you take my heart too.. You give me think more than I suppose to think. How can I help myself to ignore Jongyeon.. For me, now on... Saturday is just a day. Just like yesterday.. I can't wait for their next episode. I hope my mind strong enough to handle my heart. Love Jongyeon... Love you.. Love Boice.. Love CNBLUE..

ainissky said: cj6103 said: To Jonghyun shi, shirtless is real a namja style..Perfect vacation for perfect couple.. You know how to grab your women's heart. But you take my heart too.. You give me think more than I suppose to think. How can I help myself to ignore Jongyeon.. For me, now on... Saturday is just a day. Just like yesterday.. I can't wait for their next episode. I hope my mind strong enough to handle my heart. Love Jongyeon... Love you.. Love Boice.. Love CNBLUE..

I read here, someone posted a jh's interview....he said that wanted bring his girlfriend in japan and go to her at spa, he done this with sy....in the ep he said that he invited her in japan, i wonder if it really his idea or wgm crew's idea to make her meet in japan....awww

I love it when they were in the train.. they look like real couple, not like they were filming.. :x their eyes, their smiles say it all.. when he said "grab it!" that was sooo cute! Remind me of when me and hubby just started dating.. how I miss the good old days.. 8->

Archived