[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Guest Tinkiebell
9 minutes ago, plappi said:

As text preview from KBS2

제16부 :: 태양의 후예 :: 4월 14일 목요일 마지막 회

2016-04-14(목)22:00 KBS 2TV

긴 이별의 끝. 네 사람의 행복한 일상은 과연 계속될 수 있을까. *** 16부, 마지막 회 예고 영상은 서비스되지 않습니다.

Thanks a bunch to all live recappers, as always, you guys are seriously jjang!!! ;)

@kminjungee, what does the text preview say, please? :D 

Thanks @plappi for sharing the text preview here. 

EDIT: Ah, didn't see @yaqiyuki already translated it :) 

The writer is bad.. I am alrrady balling my eyes out and screaming noooo just like a crazy person. How can she play with our emotions like this.. Omg I am just emotionally impaired right now. I know we will have a happy ending but this episode show us such a happy feelings to devastating emotion. This ia just roller coaster ride I am telling you. Writernim I promise this drama kept me in my toes and it had been a very rough and bumpy road.. Huhuhu

• Like 11

Our immortal captain once again got resurrected hooray!!!!! And atleast they did it at the end of episode and not leaing it til tomorrow... KES and KBS may not be safe this evening if that happened hahaha...

TO THOSE WHO WILL PLAN TO WATCH EVEN THE RAW...PREPARE BUCKETS OF TISSUES...  :bawling:

I ALWAYS FEEL A BIT DRAINED AFTER DOTS EPISODE.... and I'm feeling torn abt tomorrow as last episode... kyaaa

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Seriously though KMY is smart and has presence of mind. Instead of freaking out that she's gone mad when she hears him over the walkie talkie, she first checks her phone to see the status messages of all her messages. NOW, THAT IS A SMART WOMAN!

Like the doctor that she is. She trained herself to have that strong presence of mind and analyze the situation well before making rash decisions

• Like 18

After a scene like that at the end episode you know what normal people do?? After a devastated tragedy and reuniting again like that normal people do bed scene after that.... Kekekekekekekekekek 

i was so worry ... I was crying ... I was cursing KES so bad .... I was praying.... I was denying..... But after that last scene I smile while i am still sobbing and hope they do bed scene after this.... But i am hoping too much 

@gilaswan there your new missing scene.... Please write a very good one to comfort us :) 

• Like 14

no i dont think it's a dream sequence of sorts. in fact i believe its one of those hollywood type plots where they have to fake their death to lure and catch the big mastermind behind some major terrorist conspiracy or something. and they have to ensure that those close to the 2 of them don't know the truth or else the enemy might call their bluff.

side note the text preview said all 4 of them!!! SDY is alive hallelujah  :D

• Like 19

This is such a rollercoaster ep,  I am dizzy and can't walk straight.  Comedy, tragedy then a miracle.  Subs please be early tomorrow. 

Thank you so much recappers, screencappers, and those who give links, for your labor of love, not just for today but over 15 eps and tomorrow and the epilogue to come.   90 degree bow to you all. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, yaqiyuki said:

제16부
긴 이별의 끝. 
네 사람의 행복한 일상은 과연 계속될 수 있을까. 

*** 16부, 마지막 회 예고 영상은 서비스되지 않습니다.

EP16
The end of the long separation.
Will the happy everyday lifes of the 4 of them be able to continue?

***EP16, there will be no video service for the last episode's preview.

(KBS you just didn't have to mention that last sentence HAHA)

KBS have a cute way saying PLEASE STAY TUNED & WATCH THE LAST EP

• Like 23

The writer in made us so crazy, I was wondering whether the last scene was mirage!!! They seriously troll us and every episode takes a toll on us emotionally... God I am even rhyming now!!

• Like 10