[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

imma drop something before enjoying my weekend....happy weekend all...its mean that Wednesday comes closer now...hahahahahaha

Seriously....why this drama has many ship???has many couples????song-song, gowoon, sung sunbae and ha ja ae nurse, daniel spencer with his wife(and joongki-jingoo bromance too....hahahahahaha)...look here i am alone with none beside me in this weekend (okay i think ill date with dots again this weekend)...poor my alone soul....huhuhuhuhu

okay dont need to be sad....now imma ship myself with him.........

dots-Im-Kwang-Nam

with Sergeant Im Gwang-nam..

or with flower boy harry potter

dots-park-hoon

even i am okay with private KIM KI BUM....hahahahahaha..ups is he being couple with one of the nurse?????okay just go with that nurse kibumaaaa

dots-kim-ki-bum

yeah....my big crush in this drama is SDY but he is already have YMJ...YSJ also being couple with KMY...so now i choose sergant IM for myself...he is on my radar nowadays...i always looking for him in alpha team scenes....always can found him in the middle of crowded because he is the tallest one in alpha team so it easy to find him actually, (poor my heart that always easy to fall for tall guy...huhuhuhu).. you cant escape from my radar sergant IM or LIM.. harry porter is okay too for me...

but but but he is the one from team alpha that i still havent know his nickname....what is your nick name soldier????YSJ is big boss. SDY is wolf, sergant Choi is picollo, and harry potter is Gong Cheol-Ho..

anyway i think i wrote it so many times already.....that all members from alpha team are gorgeous.

Happy weekend all

• Like 14

55 minutes ago, Sesame Chew said:

Finally completed watching ep 7 &

Spoiler

8. I have a habit of watching subs in both English and Chinese--feel the different languages brings out different meanings to a scene at times. Maybe it is the accuracy or maybe I cannot understand some of the words so well. Sometimes I understand a scene better when I view it in another language.

Anyway, having watched up to ep 8, I'm sorry to say that the love story of the 2nd leads still don't interest me. I like Kim Ji Won. In fact, I looked her up after watching Heirs. Thought she's really pretty and has potential. But maybe I'm old-schooled, I don't like it when a girl is too forward in a love relationship. It's probably why I don't relate to it as well as the love story between MY and SJ. I'm good with them being together but theirs is not what I would re-watch.

But I really like how the love relationship between the first leads is handled. We are not talking about high school puppy love so there's no clingy, angsty expressions or outpouring of emotions. I love how SJ told her how he missed her. His tone and what he said...totally felt his longing for her. I also like how he expressed his love for her again when he was trapped in the rubbles with the young worker who called him "ahjussi". It's one thing to tell a person you like her but it's another thing to tell someone about the person you love.

I especially enjoy watching their non-verbal cues toward each other. Just one look is sufficient to convey their feelings. Their feelings for each other is beyond words they can say to one another.

A lot of people criticized SHK for her lack of emotions when it comes to expressing her feelings for SJ. Perhaps they want her to display more anguish or more frustration but I think she handled her portrayal of KMY extremely well. 

In an adult relationship, subtlely is more appealing than gushing and outpouring of emotions. I mean there were also times I felt SJ could have exhibited more emotions but SJK chose to handle it more subtlely and it is apt too. So why is SHK criticized when she does the same?

To me, she's the perfect choice for KMY. Maybe I'm bias but I don't find her acting skills lacking. There's an X-factor about her that you can't easily find in other actress even if they're prettier or if they have better acting skills. Like I watched her scene with Huang Xiao Ming in The Crossing over and over again and love the innocence she brought into that character. Totally mesmerizing!

I haven't watched The Crossing. I should probably watch soon. SHK is mesmerizing, i'm so with you on that one. She's a goddess ❤

The 2nd OTP's love story is actually very sad. I try to relate because not being able to be with someone you love due to external factors would be just frustrating. Unrequited love is one thing, but if you get to separate because someone else told you so is just...sad. 

I do hope daddy Yoon would soften after he sees thay SDY is a right man for her daughter. 

I'm also curious of how CH would handle his overbearing guilt, or maybe KMY would play a role also in the healing process. I hope he'll recover soon for his baby about to due soon.

Gosh, i'm so invested in this drama. My life lately is pretty much around DoTS. I'll be visiting Seoul next week, so excited to see directly how DoTS take south korea by storm.

Btw, almost 100 pages in a week? SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS?? we're just plain awesome, aren't we? 

*virtual hugssss*

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, The_dia said:

LOL you guys were right our soldier really bad at math. i really cant stop laughing :lol:

be careful, if SJ find out he will "shoot you" all with his lovely smile :P

SJK as YSJ DFTS5-00046.jpgis indeed PERFECTO NUMERO UNO

• Like 13

Questions to ponder: (Please don't throw rocks on me :grin:)

1. Does the international call in SK is much cheaper in other country or the salary of soldiers in SK are High? Because international calls are really expensive and Urk is too far away in SK!!

2. Does the mosquito coils is part of the ppl/ product advertised or part of the props because we all know tat the candles are ppl but lots of scene that they used it.

3. Does the tummy pregnant props is somehow misplaced on the fiancee of Dr. Lee Che Hoon? coz its placed in too much higher part of the tummy?

4. Does the hyundai blue car of our Capt Shi jin also brought in Urk? coz the car was used when our captain picked up our Dr in the hospital and they used it when they are looking for wifi in Urk.

5.  What cellphone brand did our Dr MY used? because its too waterproof that its still kicking despite it was also drawn in the sea and still can play good sound and noteven having a small scratch? Maybe Daniel Fix it.. he can fix everthing?

Oh I forgot DOTS is  a Kdrama anything can happen..... :D

• Like 15

16 minutes ago, renvic said:

Questions to ponder: (Please don't throw rocks on me :grin:)

1. Does the international call in SK is much cheaper in other country or the salary of soldiers in SK are High? Because international calls are really expensive and Urk is too far away in SK!!

2. Does the mosquito coils is part of the ppl/ product advertised or part of the props because we all know tat the candles are ppl but lots of scene that they used it.

3. Does the tummy pregnant props is somehow misplaced on the fiancee of Dr. Lee Che Hoon? coz its placed in too much higher part of the tummy?

4. Does the hyundai blue car of our Capt Shi jin also brought in Urk? coz the car was used when our captain picked up our Dr in the hospital and they used it when they are looking for wifi in Urk.

5.  What cellphone brand did our Dr MY used? because its too waterproof that its still kicking despite it was also drawn in the sea and still can play good sound and noteven having a small scratch? Maybe Daniel Fix it.. he can fix everthing?

Oh I forgot DOTS is  a Kdrama anything can happen..... :D

3. my concern is not the miss place but how huge it is. for flat tummy before baby father go to urk, to the big one when father away, i wondering how long medical team been in urk or maybe CH will have twins baby. :D

4. i have express my curiosity before, and my conclusion is korean special force not only pack their clothes, but they also bring they car when they on duty hehehe.. :P

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, IrisFM said:

This is so cute with Song Minguk with the kind of post to our Captain YSJ. If only DOTS would end happily with KMY & YSJ with a little YSJ junior would be so cute.

via seriwy

Don't quote images, gifs, or videos...

Love both of them! 

Edited by lupita311
Don't quote images, gifs, or videos...
  • Like 4