and if I can hug you tight
If I'm given
the day I crazily regret
I'm sure
I will never give up on you
you only need to bloom brightly
Because I vow to be prick lie for you
Why don't I know how to beg?
That time if I tried to keep you, would anything change?
Whatever happens I only have you
Leave you but in the end
it's still you

I don’t wanna lose you
Be without you
Anymore

No matter what i think, I still don't know
How can I live without you

I don’t wanna lose you
Be without you
Anymore

Could I see you again?
When facing this destiny
has passed from time by time
May our story be a dream that we can't wake up
My voice couldn't come to you who are far away
My heart here

Still crying
Don't let me cry
I'm right here waiting for you
Until this heart is exhausted
Don't say goodbye
Please come back to me
No matter when, please find your way back to me

Hangul by: klyrics
Romanized by: thecherrya
English by: cozeno
Bahasa by: thecherrya

credit

• Like 24

K.will - Talk Love

You told me nothing
But you grew bigger
I can't help it
How did I fell in love with you?
I don't know the reason as well

Why are you always around me?
What you do bothers me
And I'm curious what you are doing

Oh what should I do?
I can't help but thinking you

Tell me. What are you doing?
Don't let me look away
From you like a fool
Tell me please tell me please
The one who lives in my heart
You are my only one

I couldn't understand
When people say if you love someone so much
You will tear
But when I saw you
My eyes teared
I think this is love

What you do bothers me
And I'm curious what you are doing

I only think of you only
Just like this
I kiss you

Don't let me look away
From you like a fool
Tell me please tell me please
You are my only one

Even though I'm not good at everything
I want to say with you
I think this is love
I want to be your boyfriend

For me, love is
You only
You are my only one

Hangul by: klyrics
Romanized by: thecherrya
English by: kbeat
Bahasa by: thecherrya

credit

• Like 23

24 minutes ago, kikirs said:

Something in my mind tells me that the mystery surrounding MY`s father is that he was a soldier who killed in duty. That`s why she knew that the suit SJ wore (in the wine kiss scene) was the official uniform. So she has difficulty to accept SJ because she knows how hard the life is for his wife and the children that left behind. I bet that both SJ and MJ fathers knew him.

Great idea... I like it very much! crazy monkey I had said before that she and her mother must have suffered from the loss of her father/husband. The fact she had called her mother and only talked to her, when she was thinking, she was about to die was the clue that her father is dead. But your observation (she recognises the suit) is another clue that he might have been a soldier too. I like your idea very much that YMJ's father and YSJ's father might have known him... Imagine the reaction of YMJ's father, when he hears that YSJ is dating the daughter from a deceased general or something similar!!!  This would be his reaction:head crazy rabbitHe has planned everything for his daughter/ his own career as well and his plan can't be realised because YSJ is dating the daughter from a higher up!  

• Like 18

Guest Tinkiebell

lol, saw this over at dc gallery and I just have to share it here :lol: 

SJ: *ROAR* "Run, baby, run! Don't let me catch you."

MY: "Oh nooooeeesss, the beast has awoken!"

web_2950628226_f3f3836e_PicsArt_14583835

Edit: By the way, if you see this and are cracking your brain trying to figure out which scene this is from, this is not real. It's photoshopped, they cropped the image of KMY's running during the public confession scene and incorporated it with YSJ's workout scene in the first episode.

I hope YSJ doesn't quit his army life. I don't think he will tbh. The man loves his job too much to even consider resigning but I could be wrong here. Perhaps they'll find a way to make their relationship work. He can't quit because I loveeeee seeing him in an army uniform. He looks 10x more attractive. :)

• Like 8

Ep 8 kinda light than ep 7, but still i manage to cried in some part of this episode. Thanks to this drama, what have you done to me????

Poor YSJ being rejected 3 times and still alive...hahahahahahaha...but God really on your side YSJ..looks at the last scene in ep 8...God listening all your pain and makes a cute twist in the end. You dont expect it right????

I never thought lee yi kyung will be that cute,,,he is a victim but still manage to noisy and nagging to YSJ and SDY...even called them ahjusshi, that scene actually a bit intense scene but turn to be light and funny scene to me (sorry......really cant help..its all because of Lee Yi Kyung and his cute voice in that scenes). I really like LYK conversation with YSJ while both of them being trapped. And i laugh after YSJ said that he was rejected three times, should he has died???  and LYK said omg, you are still alive, if it were me i would have died of embarassment..hahahahaha...(ofc..i would die too....but i will die faster because of embarrassment if i were KMY...the last scene in ep 8 will makes me die in 1 seconds...hahahahaha..if MY run like that in last scene, i would choose to hide myself in a place that none know as long as possible.. because the result wont be different if i stop that confession in speaker now or later....hahahahahahaha) and LYK really cant stop calling YSJ as ahjusshi...yah, the one that fit call YSJ as  soldier ahjusshi is 5 y.o kids like song triplet that always call someone in army uniform kunin ahjusshi (soldier ahjusshi).lol

Omo.....this drama really something...they even didnt cut SDY cursing scene...hahahahaha...its really refreshing heard that curse word in drama...yeoksi uri namja SDY...and YSJ just smile like that seeing his subordinate do “something” wrong (Its not wrong actually..that manager is the wrong one)

Spoiler

SDY YMJ YSJ scene,,,cant i gave their scene more???hahahaha...i love watching SDY being jelous like that..ah...so this long tim eSDY didnt know that both YSJ and YMJ lok=ve to tease each other about being married or son in law thing???where has you been SDY???kinda not expected you are being jealous and shocked like that, ahh you can be jealous too???i thought you only know how to run away and be noble idiocy..aissshhhh i know i know...there wont be kiss scene from SDY and YMJ in that episode, SDY why you are so stiff...and no sense???yeah that still his character...ig he suddenly kiss MJ, he is like out from his character...he will do something like that after start his fight for love and woke up from noble idiocy. Yayayaya...when will that happen????? I think i must agree with YSJ advice, just take this opportunity and get pregnant here....hahahahahahahaha....

If in Ep7 like 2nd couple more but in ep 8 1st couple, stole my attention...i dont know how many time i keep replaying SDY and YMJ hug scene, its sweet and yeah finally SDY said something honest about his feeling...yeah i am craving to see their scenes more and more..they really have baby step progression in their relationship and its makes me more curious...the fate of 2nd couple, but in this drama i think both of couple is strong in their own way. Some people more interest with 1st couple and the other have more interest to 2nd couple, yeah its kinda depend on each people preference....so far i love both equally (though until today i am more curious to 2nd couple...blame to my crush to SDY and my girl crush to KJW..its odd because if they are main couple maybe i wont have this kind of interest...hahahahahaha)

song song couple is like best supporter to each other in ep 8.They give the best comfort to each other too.. like KMY said to YSJ thanks for coming back, if you werent here, i might runaway.....and when YSJ said after being trapped that he trust KMY and went it, he believe KMY wouldnt leave he die...yeah this is the strong and best foundation to relationship. And i think KMY really learn many things about YSJ job as soldier...as team rescue...and yeah the dangerous behind his job. I can see the grow of understanding in MY eyes to YSJ. Its great development in KMY character.ofc she still feel scared that YSJ might die while being trapped in ep 8, and its normal for me, but KMY really can handle well and calm. When KMY ask you always put your life on line like that? I can see the calmness in her eyes. Dont worry KMY because the part of YSJ job is not getting killed. Yeah i love how both of YSJ and KMY grow step by step to build strong foundation to their relationship in future.   

okay now is the time to re watching Dots....spent my satnite...with dating hot soldiers YSJ and SDY.....4 more sleep to Wednesday, please help me to survive until D-Day.......

ah will chihoon back or stay in urk????He get many lesson to be a true doctor in that disaster situation.,..yeah i hope you grow to be a good doctor after this episode Lee chi Hoon no matter his choice, back to korea or stay in urk...though in my heart i wish you stay in urk to learn more...uljima lee jinki.... TT.TT.

• Like 13

@Ahpheng Here another comment... again Greek mythology!! I hope, you'll like it! On the other hand, this drama was shot in Greece. So the title and the names can be definitely connected to Greek mythology! 

About Argus.... in the Greek Mythology, Argos (latin: Argus) was a giant with a body covered with 100 eyes. He received the task From Hera to monitor the mistress of Zeus named Io, but he failed.

Anyway, I don't think again that the name of the ex-captain is random. Actually, the fact that he knows powerful people and seems to be involved in every dirty business (diamonds and arms smuggling; human trafficking) can be seen as the new form of Argus. Because of his "100 eyes", he knows what is happening in Urk all the time. He was also there, when the british UN-soldier was buried.

Since he went to the funeral means he is still attached to his former colleagues. He also warned YSJ not to be too empathetic for his job. So in my opinion, something bad must have happened to Argus so that he decided to quit but also give up his idealism. Now, he is the opposite: he kills without remorse, he has no dream at all, only money matters and to me, this is his way of coping from the painful past.

About Argus, the giant, he was killed later, but Hera felt sorry for him so that she kept his eyes: the peacock has on his tail Argus' eyes. And the peacock represents Hera. Hence I am expecting that the ex-captain Argus will die, but in a more noble way, like for example sacrifice himself for YSJ or something else important.    

• Like 22

4 hours ago, almonde13 said:

whoah! this is the first time I'm seeing both YSJ and SDY as Men In Black - I probably need to watch the long preview.

I can't imaging them changing jobs..just can't..can't be..maybe they are doing undercover because they are Team Alpha and Lt. Gen is always proactive in sending them :)

Where can i watch that long preview??? I have never seen that too

• Like 2

17 hours ago, plappi said:

I couldn't understand
When people say if you love someone so much
You will tear
But when I saw you
My eyes teared
I think this is love

this lyric of this song was exactly what KMY feel whenever she saw SJ.:cry:

ex.......the shoelace scene and SJ told her that he's thankful that she was safe and regretting that he could not say goodbye to her when he left for SK that day.

you can see that KMY was controlling her emotion not to cry.

• Like 8

7 hours ago, rumasa79 said:

I haven't watched The Crossing. I should probably watch soon. SHK is mesmerizing, i'm so with you on that one. She's a goddess ❤

The 2nd OTP's love story is actually very sad. I try to relate because not being able to be with someone you love due to external factors would be just frustrating. Unrequited love is one thing, but if you get to separate because someone else told you so is just...sad. 

I do hope daddy Yoon would soften after he sees thay SDY is a right man for her daughter. 

I'm also curious of how CH would handle his overbearing guilt, or maybe KMY would play a role also in the healing process. I hope he'll recover soon for his baby about to due soon.

Gosh, i'm so invested in this drama. My life lately is pretty much around DoTS. I'll be visiting Seoul next week, so excited to see directly how DoTS take south korea by storm.

Btw, almost 100 pages in a week? SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS?? we're just plain awesome, aren't we? 

*virtual hugssss*

I get the pain but I think I'm not so drawn to their story cos I find objections from elders quite typical and not very unusual. But still, I want them to work out too. :wub:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, d172 said:

@joongkyo I was shocked myself when I saw her post when I was scrolling down my ig. The person who edit the pic must be very happy, song hye kyo posted their 'work' in her ig. 

Kudos to her amazing sense of humour. It's awesome that in spite of how famous she is, she is clearly not afraid of making fun of herself. 

• Like 12

4 hours ago, suellen88 said:

I just watch ep.8 with sub, and I'm wondering if :

Has SDY already knew that his captain YSJ being "engage" with YMJ? Because it seems that when YMJ come to their room and said that YSJ got call from the General who want to speak with "his son in law". I saw that SDY is asking "sa wi (son in law)?" and YSJ give code to YMJ to stop her teasing and say that he is asking for " __ wi (sorry I forgot the words which means captain). This will be a good plot if SDY didn't know who is his competitor in the eye of the father in law.

Can't wait for ep.9 which the general will make a fuss about his daughter love life & also YSJ relationship. How will our strict doctor will deal with this general, since she is already dare to confront the liutenant colonel.

What if in the next ep the writer just give SDY opportunity? To be with YMJ maybe the general will give SDY something.... He will be having a really dangerous task if he performed he will get promotion and able to continue with MJ? Since the general aware the one that keep chasing their love is his daughter helself.... Aarrgghh i dunno.... I just can't wait for wednesday 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, gilaswan said:

I laughed reading your list. I shall attempt to bring logic to this. Hahaha...

1. Since Uruk/Urk is fictional and war torn, I shall assume the international call charges are also fictionally low. 

2. You never know who needs to sell mosquito coils... They could well be more effective than mosquito patches. 

3. Chi Hoon's wife is having her first pregnancy. It *can* carry that high before baby engages. 

4. Is the number plate the same? Hyundai sells well the world over and blue is a common colour. Even in Uruk. Heh heh. 

5. Methinks wireless cloud updates saved her phone data. Hurray iTunes? Or whatever similar type app Samsung uses... Hahahaha...

Or may be she gave her phone to Daniel to fix it. Ho ho

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

39 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

About Argus.... in the Greek Mythology, Argos (latin: Argus) was a giant with a body covered with 100 eyes. He received the task From Hera to monitor the mistress of Zeus named Io, but he failed.

Anyway, I don't think again that the name of the ex-captain is random. Actually, the fact that he knows powerful people and seems to be involved in every dirty business (diamonds and arms smuggling; human trafficking) can be seen as the new form of Argus. Because of his "100 eyes", he knows what is happening in Urk all the time. He was also there, when the british UN-soldier died.

Since he went to the funeral means he is still attached to his former colleagues. He also warned YSJ to be too empathetic for his job. So in my opinion, something bad must have happened to Argus so that he decided to quit but also give up his idealism. Now, he is the opposite: he kills without remorse, he has no dream at all, only money matters and to me, this is his way of coping from the painful past.

About Argus, the giant, he was killed later, but Hera felt sorry for him so that she kept his eyes: the peacock has on his tail Argus' eyes. And the peacock represents Hera. Hence I am expecting that the ex-captain Argus will die, but in a more noble way, like for example sacrifice himself for YSJ or something else important.    

That`s right. Argos was a servant of Hera and guarded Io following Hera`s order. Argos killed by Hermes, executing  orders of Zeus, after disguised as a shepherd and sent Argos to sleep with his music achievements. Hera to honor her watchful guardian, retained forever his eyes in the peacocks tail, her sacred bird.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, twtwb said:

Song Hye Kyo – Kang Mo Yoen and Song Joong Ki – Yoo Shi Jin: On screen and Off Screen

I have tried to stay away but now can’t help to participate in the discussion about Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki’s chemistry and relationship on screen and off screen :lol:. To be clear, by “off screen relationship”, I am not referring to whether they are a couple in real life or not (I know that there is another thread for that purpose), I am talking about their professional relationship in connection with “Descendants of the Sun”, the drama that we are all watching.

From on screen

I have heard, not in this thread, but from a minor group of viewers on some blogs that they don’t see any chemistry on screen between Song Joong Ki  - Yoo Shi Jin and Song Hye Kyo – Kang Mo Yoen and that they follow the drama only because of the chemistry of the second couple or because Song Joong Ki is pretty. I would respect their feelings if they are sincere. In a lot of cases, however, I think, these people have let their prejudice affect their feelings and observation of the drama, the characters and the chemistry between the two main leads in the drama.

To me, the chemistry between  Song Joong Ki  - Yoo Shi Jin and Song Hye Kyo – Kang Mo Yoen is obvious and expressive. It is also multilayered, mature, real and meaningful.

You don’t even need to hear them speak. Just simply look at their eyes. You don’t even need to know the context, just simply look at the way they look at each other, and you will find the deep and sincere love,and attraction that they have for each other. That’s what I call obvious and expressive chemistry.

But it is more than a pure love, if you add their dialogues, their acts and the context of their dialogue and acts, it is also sincere care, respect, admiration, concerns, comradeship, and even sexual attraction :sweatingbullets: to each other. The chemistry becomes not only expressive and obvious, but mature, multilayered, real and meaningful, which leads to my second point, i.e., the relationship between the two actors performing Yoo Shi Jin and Kang Mo Yoen.

... to off screen

Of course I don’t know whether they are dating or not (and I really doubt that they are, even though I am the one opening their thread in the shipper’s paradise :lol:), but I can say that professionally and personally, they have good feelings and impression about each other, otherwise, they cannot produce such chemistry.

I mean capable actors and actresses like Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo can create chemistry with any counterparts they play with, but if the relationship between the two leads were not good or if they thought negatively about each other, they would not be able to generate such obvious and undeniable chemistry.  I can therefore confidently say that the two main actors enjoy very good personal and professional relationship just by using my common sense and experience. I have watched many dramas and movies with good chemistry from the main leads, but it is so rare to encounter such mature, multilayered, real and meaningful chemistry.

And I think my observation is confirmed by what Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki have talked about each other in their interviews.  Any of us who follows Song Hye Kyo will know that she is a very private person. If she has such good words about Song Joong Ki, deep down she must think of him even higher. It is true that Song Joong Ki has not talked that much about Song Hye Kyo (and I would like to see him share with us more in this regard), but it is not difficult for me to see from his interviews that he does have admiration and very positive impression about Song Hye Kyo. They both said that they are blessed to work with each other in this product, and I am confident that they were sincere when they said so.

Last words

Some of you here have said that Song Joong Ki took the risks when accepting the offer to act in “Descendants of the Sun” because Song Hye Kyo was in the worst period of her career. I would respectfully disagree with this observation. First, we know that Song Joong Ki accepted the offer right away after he read the script (in his word, it is the best script that he has ever seen). It’s not like he accepted the offer only after Song Hye Kyo was confirmed. Second, I don’t think the pre-Sun period is the worst patch of Song Hye Kyo’s career. Yes, she did encounter a tax scandal, but she rose above that (I don’t want to talk about that scandal here because it is not related to the drama). Yes, she had haters, but that’s nothing new, and these people would do the same with or without the tax scandal. She continued to receive movie and drama scripts. She continued to receive advertisement contracts. International and local directors and actors continued to express their desire to cooperate with her. In other words, it is not like Kim Eun Sook or Song Joong Ki were taking risks or doing her a favor by accepting to work with her. Kim Eun Sook invited Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo to play the main leads because she trusted them and she believed that they were capable, well known and beloved actors and actresses who were most suitable for the role and would help to bring success to the drama in Korea as well as overseas. And the two actors are doing just that. But more than that, they have provided us with a unique chemistry and affection that we have rarely seen on the screen.

For that, I thank both and each of them.

I could read this over and over again.

I really love SongSong couple on screen and although I don't hope too much, I'd be beyond happy if they really date in real life. I mean, our beloved SongSong are on their 30s now, it's time to settle down and produce some lovely Song babies. Go public or secret that's fine with me as long as both are happy ♡

-----

I'm really into deep. I've spent the past few weeks watching/rewatching dots, lurking this forum to find some news and reading your thoughts and observations about the plot and collecting bunch of pics of Captain Yoo and SongSong couple. I'm practically live in front of my computer screen and on my smartphone because of dots. I don't know how I'd survive when this drama ends.

• Like 16