[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

17 minutes ago, lila7 said:

Or may be she gave her phone to Daniel to fix it. Ho ho

While that could be true, the likelier is that if Daniel was the one who fixed it, it might have done it of his own accord when they car was fished out, cos remember it dropped onto the car floor. She wasn't holding on to it when SiJin pulled her out and swam to the surface with her. I'm more inclined though to think that it's a new phone she got. Just trying to justify how the songs and recording managed to stay available since she clearly had no opportunity to back it up to an actual computer. The only way it would have been possible would be if there was automatic cloud syncing... Hahaha... oh, the lengths we go to to explain the unexplainable... in Kdrama, no less...

• Like 13

19 minutes ago, kikirs said:

That`s right. Argos was a servant of Hera and guarded Io following Hera`s order. Argos killed by Hermes, executing  orders of Zeus, after disguised as a shepherd and sent Argos to sleep with his music achievements. Hera to honor her watchful guardian, retained forever his eyes in the peacocks tail, her sacred bird.

Thanks for completing it.;) I didn't mention the details because to me, the connection between Argus and Argos was more important. Nevertheless, when he was killed, he was on duty... there are two possibilities for the interpretation of his death:

- Either Captain Argus "died" on a mission , meaning that in a mission, something bad must have happened so that he changed totally and got disillusioned with his job. He decided to quit and turn into the Argus the killer, the man with the "100 eyes" because he is involved everywhere.

- Or Argus might die later by doing something honorable! 

But I am quite sure, Argus' fate is connected to Argos' fate!

@Ahpheng Here again another comment about the parallelism between argus and Argos!

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, thelittleclouds said:

I could read this over and over again.

I really love SongSong couple on screen and although I don't hope too much, I'd be beyond happy if they really date in real life. I mean, our beloved SongSong are on their 30s now, it's time to settle down and produce some lovely Song babies. Go public or secret that's fine with me as long as both are happy ♡

-----

I'm really into deep. I've spent the past few weeks watching/rewatching dots, lurking this forum to find some news and reading your thoughts and observations about the plot and collecting bunch of pics of Captain Yoo and SongSong couple. I'm practically live in front of my computer screen and on my smartphone because of dots. I don't know how I'd survive when this drama ends.

As already mentioned before, I proudly repeat "I can't imagine any other actor and actress can take the role perfectly as our current OTP"...so, just forgive their ignorance...:P

• Like 8

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

Great idea... I like it very much! crazy monkey I had said before that she and her mother must have suffered from the loss of her father/husband. The fact she had called her mother and only talked to her, when she was thinking, she was about to die was the clue that her father is dead. But your observation (she recognises the suit) is another clue that he might have been a soldier too. I like your idea very much that YMJ's father and YSJ's father might have known him... Imagine the reaction of YMJ's father, when he hears that YSJ is dating the daughter from a deceased general or something similar!!!  This would be his reaction:head crazy rabbitHe has planned everything for his daughter/ his own career as well and his plan can't be realised because YSJ is dating the daughter from a higher up!  

Even to SJ seemed strange and asked her "how did you know this was a dress uniform?". hahaha...MG`s father`s reaction is very funny!!!

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, gangurhar said:

OK lmao this article

1st of all I am a doctor and I manage to look presentable at all times. Many of the female doctors I work with dress quite nicely and look gorgeous as while all while doing their work. They manage to stay clean while in scrubs and working as surgeons. 
Also the part about chasing a patient has happened before-I've done it before years ago! It does happen! Every doctor is different and some are incredibly passionate about their work like KMY. 
Also how is KMY pushing YSJ away unrealistic? It is 100% realistic. She is scared to be with a man who could die at any moment. 
Allkpop is a total troll site. 

Hahaha you got that one right. Most of the times I don't like going there. I've spent many years stanning a Kpop group and honestly I'm not too fond of that site. But what I wanted to highlight here is the ignorance in those comments. Well I'm not a doctor but I've seen quite a lot of pretty ones. 

In their minds they probably think, "How can you push someone who's as handsome as YSJ away?" LOL our pretty doctor also thinks he's handsome but that's not the only criteria needed. She's no longer a teenager. Why would she care about looks more than anything? At least her love to our captain is genuine..it's not just an attraction.

• Like 13

Can anyone else feel the pressure/expectation of a perfect kdrama kiss building? Eeeee! Please make the coming one count Dots team.

Rather than the actors I feel the editor and the director is more responsible for the kiss scene... Cos from any bts you can see it really doesn't look magical when it is actually shot. It all comes down finally to the camera angles and editing.

The wine kiss was perfection considering it was a one sided kiss. The subtle symbolism of her hand pushing away the wine bottle was intriguing. The rain through the window, and the old canteen setting brought me the feels of the movie The English Patient.

All said it doesn't hurt if u have SJK, Joo Ji Hoon, Gong Hyo Jin, Lee Min Ho, Gong Yoo or Yoon Eun Hye to act it out perfectly...

• Like 14

19 minutes ago, gangurhar said:

OK lmao this article

1st of all I am a doctor and I manage to look presentable at all times. Many of the female doctors I work with dress quite nicely and look gorgeous as while all while doing their work. They manage to stay clean while in scrubs and working as surgeons. 
Also the part about chasing a patient has happened before-I've done it before years ago! It does happen! Every doctor is different and some are incredibly passionate about their work like KMY. 
Also how is KMY pushing YSJ away unrealistic? It is 100% realistic. She is scared to be with a man who could die at any moment. 
Allkpop is a total troll site. 

i'm totally agree with u...

LMAO...that article is sooo funny. we all know it's just a drama. why so serious?. we all know she's not a real doctor. 

allkpop is indeed a troll site. LOL

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, thelittleclouds said:

I don't know, but I find YSJ is far sexier in his soldier uniform than the black suit. He looks extra sexy, tough and charming in his uniform. Is is just me or..

For me, I like him when he took off his uniform. He looks so dashing and sexy in my eyes with just a simple T-shirt ho ho ho (especially at the shovelling part). :P

• Like 12

24 minutes ago, lila7 said:

For me, I like him when he took off his uniform. He looks so dashing and sexy in my eyes with just a simple T-shirt ho ho ho (especially at the shovelling part). :P

Omo~ that shoveling scene!!! It'd be 100 times better if uri Capt took off the shirt so we could marvel his sexy abs :D

@lizziebaby I'm with you! days gone exceptionally long these days

• Like 7