[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Excuseeee meee.... That comment.. Just way much of improving ... Nonsense at all.. If really rain dated shg then all the fh fans including me will know n goin' crazy for then n now... Is only rumor n had no legit proof..  I just realize recently hahaha ships that the longest but think no proof .. No legit proof .. Huffttyyyy..

For all that i know...

19 dramaa + 10 movies.... 20 years... Only 2... Lee byung hyun n Hyun bin...

The rest just rumor.. And that rumor only with 2 guys... Rain n kdw.. My kdw hahaha still not recover from that ship but the one is legit is if she say it... 

She's picky n if they can see clearly there's similarity in lbh n hb personality ... What i mean here is .. That's kind of her type.. Is still the same .. I think.. Bottom line is same, still had silverline of personal similarity .. Someone taste can't change dramaticly.. N for me she's had some special different body language if she's really fall for that guy.. You can see it on all in n ww then compare it with her other drama or movie.. Her eyes shines differently if you notice carefully.. That's why she said her best part is her eye coz i believe her eyes is truthful.. Can't hide her feeling

So .. For me just 2 for 19 drama n 10 movies.. What % is it ? 0,... %..

That's cruel things to say that she always had date her co star.. Always.. Then she will get 29 for 20 years.. Wake up people get real... 

Sorry for bringin' up here hahaha... Just me 

Move on... This article below .. If you delete the title sjk but put sjk pics with that hair tail in shg pics think people will believe is her.. Their feature face when their little kind a little look alike

• Like 17

Hi, for those who are worrying that kyo doesnt know how to kiss. 

This is her past projects. Sorry to post it here I just get frustrated hearing such comments.

Spoiler

I make it a daily habit to check on this thread because it is nice to see everyones point of view. Keep it coming. :blush:

• Like 20

5 hours ago, denarvie said:

It's not that I hate them, I love them but there's a reason why they had small screen time, will you willing to see them longing for each other for let's say 4 episode? ignore at each other if they became main couple? 

They shines because they had proper screen time, their story deliver by other people story so when they interact we already knew what happen, but if they are the main couple, should we really see all the angs and the insecurity? should the story start from the wedding?
and if we think about them as main couple, should she really be a soldier? retire then, she can work in the hospital and get together with him one way or another.

they had one of the most typical story in kdrama land, when someone butt in accidentally in the other one "surprisingly"very private moment and then get closed, 

well, this is my observation. 

We always had our favorite character, it often not the main lead, it often the villain but can we really tell an interesting and enjoyable story if we switch our favorite character to the center?

not always, that 's why people want a spin off, but is that always work? not either.

sometimes less is better, at least you less irritated and can appreciated the goodness

Happy Weekend, thanks for reading and sorry if anyone has state the same opinion before

hmm... i have different opinion on this.

i think the reason why they only showed the love story in all 2nd couple scenes because they lack of screen time. in that limited time it would be better to give the viewer a romance since it would be more impactful than just a casual soldier activities. if the 2nd couple had more screen time i am pretty sure it would not just be about romance. i am curious about DY's past, why MJ chose to join army, MJ-MY's past when they both were interns, what kind of relationship MJ and her dad (because her father looks so stern and cold but the camera always shoots MJ-dad photo in almost every scene at her father office) and also they haven't showed the viewer MJ's skill as army surgeon.

2nd couple story is cliche, yes it is, even the main couple in this drama. but almost every romance genre dramas are cliche. i don't really mind for cliche story. the most important for me is how they execute it. cliche story can be good too with great plot, great acting, and great character.

but i don't agree to make 2nd couple as main couple since SJK-SHG are way more popular and it is important to attract viewers. i just hope more screen time of 2nd couple and their character development since their screen time is as rare as total solar eclipse.

p.s : pardon my english

• Like 8

2 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

I'm so sorry but she never hit on any man.. THEY hit on her. Bible that. No man on Earth can escape Goddess beauty.. even GAY men are in love with her.. Karl Lagerfeld and Valentino adores her beauty and Chanel even created a Chanel Kyo classic bag only for her. Still she is so humble and down to earth as well as keep her phylantropist deeds go on to help social welfares for poor children and animal shelters.. in her free time, she goes to animal shelters around South Korea to help bathing the dogs and cats.. she donated a large sum of money to build a school in China.. 

and if SJK falls for her.. it's none of anyone's business and I think Joong Ki doesn't give a damn what others think.. 

@SeGafanlady very well said! I couldn't agree more! Why is it that the girl always get bashed or name callings if she dated more than one guy? But the guy is a hero if he dated more than 1 girl? Til this day, I still don't get that!

i am a girl and I can't help but fell in love with her beauty the first time I saw her on screen. Can you imagine how the guy would feels when he gets to see her in person? AND get to act with her? Not only is she beautiful, but she has a great personality as well! She's perfect! So if anything, it should be SJK that needs to stay away from her. And I think he did just that during press conference to protect her from nasty comments from nasty people with their nasty personality and their nasty appearance! 

Sorry, but I'm just pissed when people bashed her. 

Anyway, I loveeeeee our OTP and this drama. I'm stalking this thread 24/7 as well. This drama is my crack, by the way. Lol

i died AGAIn when he said "I can't be with you right now. so please, be careful"

• Like 22

33 minutes ago, inshara2000 said:

So I finally visited DB and found this comment...

"Shi jin gaze to Mo yeon at his arrival.. That means a thousand words for me. Song joong ki really nails it"

People do realise that there were other pairs of eyes too? I mean like really WTF?

After episode 6 people are loving KMY's character. They are saying KMY shined in the episode. But what pisses me off the most none of those comments mentioned SHK? Like SJK gazes alone and SHK does nothing. 

just ignore it, we can't pleased everyone. but one thing that i realised about mentality of the majority people at that blog is if the male lead is older than the female lead even 8/9/10 years or sometimes more than that it's ok but if female lead is older than male lead even just 4/5/6 years its icky to them. well as i said everyone has their own opinion but when many times happens i fell that's so sexist.

and it seems the many people drop or upset because they want this drama had great action scene or something like that. but i can't say how much i like this drama focus about the character and love story more than action/war scene. action drama is cool and all but i'm in the romantic mode right now. cheesy? bring it on:P i want a love story that free from headache love triangle, crazy separated sibling/evil mother or father in law and other ridiculous makjang for a moment.

• Like 19

I have 2 scenarios in my mind regarding the scene from the preview when MY cries so hard :

1. will be a cry of relief because she saw YSJ get out safely from the collapsing building

2. YSJ is actually alright but laying down and KMY has her own scenario going on in her mind thinking YSJ is fainted or badly hurt and YSJ on the other side smirking (HAHAHA sorry I'm so imaginative)

however, I really hope there will be a big tight hug! with tears! chaebaaaaaal :phew:

and for the sunset kiss, I really really hope its a steamy open kiss~~ lalalalalalala

• Like 23

:D Hello everyone, mod have warned us so be careful.. dont let this thread lock okey. if lock, where I'll get updates for dots :(

woaaaaa IC parody for SJK?!!! Need to watch it later with subs. Thankyu for those who posted about it. 

One more, I want to ask if someone got info for SJK's watch during DOTS. I mean what brand he used in the drama. I'm lazy to post a pic coz I think he's been using the same watch during DOTS. (the black watch). 

5 days left for ep 7 weee :lol:

• Like 10

@Tinkiebell

:)Moderator-nim, duly noted!

But it's alright if we share real facts about the two actors right? as long as it isn't speculation? Like I found this news piece that said that SJK bought art from YAI's art gallery (Studio Concrete) https://yooahinsikseekland.wordpress.com/2016/02/28/yoo-ah-in-shows-friendship-with-song-hye-kyo-song-joong-ki-by-being-cameo-in-descended-from-the-sun/ . So when I checked out the artist's instagram , I was surprised to see that in a post dated 30th May, 2015 on his instagram was a post about SJK posing with the art piece and even more surprised that SHK was the first person to comment ( so can someone translate the conversation between the artist and SHK!?). Also curious how SHK knew about this post considering she doesn't follow Chulhwa on insta...lol . Anyways its nice to know that they have many common friends.

But if its not appropriate for this thread, I'll remove it. So please let me know. :D

• Like 17

Just as I expected. Knetz never fail to amuse me. Seriously it takes two to tango..why put the blame on the girl only? 

In SK, apparently dating is considered a scandal..smh. I want to say a lot of things about this but I decided not to since this is a drama thread.

Sorry Knetz...keep showing your bitterness everywhere..my queen is so used to it, it doesn't even bother her anymore. 

Instead of thinking about those stupid comments, I think I'm gonna spend time replaying all six episodes and appreciate the beauty of SHK and the handsomeness of SJK.

Owh, forgot to mention about Yoo Ah In..so sweet of him to do a cameo as a birthday present for SHK. Their friendship is the cutest. :)

• Like 23

7 minutes ago, Erin Lokanata said:

Hey I just read on Blossom Entertaiment Official FB and they said that SongJoongKi gonna held China Fan Meeting 2016! Did anybody know when is it? Because I'm going to China this April! :D 

Please take me with you! Haha. That's great news. In fact since DOTS is such a hallyu blockbuster, it would be nice if the entire cast could do fan meetings across Asia!

• Like 10

Image result for gif candle burningImage result for white stoneth?id=HS.283961597349&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300   th?id=OIP.M5143c29bc4d90be8fd992f786e30dImage result for descendants of the sun7b0a169d3f6a719595ea6c6fd300ad59.jpg

When I looked into your eyes I didn't see just you, I saw me there too.....

After reading some of whats on the web it's no surprise that DOTS is sweeping up hearts all over and it's OST is at the top of most charts in at least 5 countries.  It's really no surprise to anyone who has seen the magic that started out by great writers.  Placed in the hands of a great production team. Absorbed by an amazing cast that allowed their talent to not only be heard. But breathe life into these characters.   More than that they continue to speak & say things with their body and eyes that grab our attention pull us in and make us believe.  On top of that music that not only is worth buying, but takes you back to those breath taking scenes you  just can't forget.....

It's constant reminder that love can endure and hold on through time, distances and yes, even denial.  Both couples have one thing in common there is one partner that says one thing on the outside but inside their hearts can't lie.  I find myself having these lingering thoughts about candles, white stones and even stuffed animals.  I think DOTS could make a fortune selling these items:huh:  Can you please make them available in the USA too? :)

I know some have wondered about the Boss sitting behind some desk.  I think he would rather be in the storage room locked up than tied to a desk watching others do what he does best.  He is a Mans, Man someone who is a leader not a follower as we have seen more than once.   Making his own path following his own heart and convictions which I believe he learned at home from a Dad who taught him well.  That doing whats right often means standing alone......  Watching him do it isn't to bad either:w00t::crazy:

I often wonder about the little things like why KMY always lights a candle and what's the meaning behind it, if any?  Or why the Sheriff although his home was in the same neighborhood didn't take the Boss home?  I am sure there are many questions out there it's what makes it so exciting.  Every drama is like a puzzle we seek to put together.  Each piece & episode shared  looked at closely.  Using our ideas & thoughts while placing them one by one.  With expectations that at the end its a picture we not only recognize but fulfills our every hope......