[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

That funny writer .. Ask about real dating .. Thanks @gangurhar

That's really shg.. She had kind of habit .. The low profile.. Not snub about her name n her face.. Always low.. Love it..

Lovely... So he had first than shg.. Nice.. Nice wish sjk n happy your goal can achieve with this a phenomenal success of Dots with you

Hope the rating going high.. Set up highest standar rating point so it will be hard to catch.. Specially there will be joo won n sz at june an jang geun suk... .. Pray for this..

If you really notice.. Every halyu actor or actress only have 1 till 3 drama that really be a most memorable one.. So hope this drama can be that way.. Well not every succes drama had a statue made for them or have a travel trip for foreigner to visit.. Hahaha

Love you sjk.. Is my first.. Love your nuna also :P

• Like 9

to all DOTS CHINGUS  thanks for making this forum always on fire :blush: it's very difficult to catch up...

AND TO ALL CHINGUS WHO POSTED PICTURE OF OUR OTP AND ARTICLES ABOUT THIS DRAMA   THANK YOU ......YOU LET WAITING FOR WED-THURS EP..... BE MORE BEARABLE

YOU THINK KMY WILL ACCEPT  SJ NOW THAT SHE SAW HOW DANGEROUS AND DEDICATED SJ TO HIS JOB?:expressionless: base in the preview of next ep. we saw KMY cry when the signal of connecting SJ was cut.:rolleyes:

• Like 13

Hahaha that SNL parody of the wine kiss is hillarious. Even when i dont really understand but i can catch some of the lines. Wahh...this drama is really taking Korea by storm. Everyone is affected by it. This drama is going to be a classic.

• Like 9

This moves so fast. I can't catch up fast enough so my posts seem so late.

Gummy song:  the Korean with  translation,  so different from the English version.  Glad there are two, and so into the story of our main OTP.   both ways.   I wish I understood Hangeul.  

After I catch up with all your posts, am off to rewatch, the only way I can survive the wait for eps 7 and 8. 

• Like 9

@IrisFM the article is so spot on! :D

Altho there are hundreds of reason whe our capt is way too hot to handle.

This thread makes me a detective, i've tried to figure out how the story may unfold  based on bits of pics from here and there.

- YSJ will get trapped, but somehow survive.

- YMJ will be hurt? There's a pic she wears hospital gown

- YSJ and KMY will be finally together and spend more time in Uruk

- More conflict with Argus Gang and KMY will be abducted, somehow will be set free and return to Korea (a scene where she did shooting in airport)

- Life in Korea after Uruk will raise another problems between our OTPs.

- I saw once a pic of all military attires, tag, and gun of YSJ neatly placed on the bed. Does this mean anything? Will he give up his military job? If so, this will be a huge thing in their relationship.

Sooo..those are my predicitions, i need to find something else to do until wednesday. Seriously, DOTS has turned me crazyyyyy. 

• Like 14

We and SHK don't have to care about what the netizens say. They are just jealous cause they think that they will never be able to date guys like them..I am beginning to think most of them are just girls who don't know what they are saying.

• Like 20

33 minutes ago, Carmen Limm said:

We and SHK don't have to care about what the netizens say. They are just jealous cause they think that they will never be able to date guys like them..I am beginning to think most of them are just girls who don't know what they are saying.

i'm really love and shipping mo yeon/shi jin in this drama so much but i don't care about actor/actress relationship or what they do off screen. but i don't understand why would it consider as wrong if an actress fall in love and had a relationship with her co star? i meant hello she's a human too. it's not like she's dating somebody husband or fiance. did they think actors/actress are dolls or what? as if this crazy fans will date the actor if the actress don't have relationship with him. so delusional and ridiculous!

• Like 13

cf. English translation of Elle article - sometime I really don't understand these English translations. What does "You must be growing. It's a melo." even mean?? Totally don't get that article at all. Help? Hahaha...

• Like 6