[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

So much love for the new scene between YSJ and KMY <3 Can I just say though that I really hate it whenever YSJ just leaves KMY after hugging her? I mean, can you at least kiss her on the cheek or something? HAHAHA! I remember my mom and I getting so frustrated at YSJ when he didn't even give KMY a goodbye kiss before he left in Episode 15. YSJ, are you really that conservative? :P

• Like 11

so today special ep was highlight scenes from ep 7 to 16, does it mean tmr we will have 1h30 hrs long of epilogue + BTS, if yes, KBS please do e a favor:

1. Balcony kiss - close up, please, Director said kiss scenes filmed 100 times, give us 50 times is fine :w00t:

2. Give Onew and us the name of the kid, like really! :angry:

3. The movie

4. The wedding of SongSong, if possible both OTP

5. BTS of every kiss scenes, hug scenes

That's all I ask for:wub: 

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, annettegatuslao said:

So much love for the new scene between YSJ and KMY <3 Can I just say though that I really hate it whenever YSJ just leaves KMY after hugging her? I mean, can you at least kiss her on the cheek or something? HAHAHA! I remember my mom and I getting so frustrated at YSJ when he didn't even give KMY a goodbye kiss before he left in Episode 15. YSJ, are you really that conservative? :P

I saw it as he wanted to kiss her, but if he kissed her, he won't be able to leave, that's why you always can see the longing look of wanting to kiss her but have to restrain he has whenever he has to leave for dangerous mission. Plus, the way he hugs her so tight, kissing her hair, kissing her shoulder shows how much he doesn't want to be apart with her. Imaging he kisses her on the lip, he might just stay at home and go for the next step :wub::w00t:

• Like 18

2 hours ago, Yongzura said:

I thought I was seeing thing ;), so it is true it was never shown before.  Now, I would like to know what they were talking about. (Waiting for the sub)

The sub was already shown before.  YSJ said whatever worries you have now, take away those worries about me'.  KMY said 'please take care of YSJ - I really like him - I want to tell him that when he returns.' 

That scene was when they were about to exchange the diamonds with medicines.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, viyra said:

The sub was already shown before.  YSJ said whatever worries you have now, take away those worries about me'.  KMY said 'please take care of YSJ - I really like him - I want to tell him that when he returns.' 

That scene was when they were about to exchange the diamonds with medicines.

Thank you, but i'm a little bit" greedy" ;).  I want to know from the beginning when she opened the door till he left the room.. he he.  Thanks to our friend with the earlier post here, I am able to do that .

• Like 8

1 hour ago, pandaisme said:

I saw on KBS World that there will be more special episode on 27-29 April. Is it true? Aaaarghhh i still can't move on from this drama :bawling:

Since it's KBS World what that likely means is this week's special episodes will be shown next week on the KBS World schedule.  It's not more special episodes.  KBS World is on a one-week delay of their regular programming.

• Like 9

50 minutes ago, pandaisme said:

I saw on KBS World that there will be more special episode on 27-29 April. Is it true? Aaaarghhh i still can't move on from this drama :bawling:

I think that episodes are for KBS1 channel..how can i explain this...you know KBS has 2 channel if i'm not mistaken..KBS1 & KBS2..KBS2 was the fastest to air this drama while KBS1 only aired this drama a week later..KBS1 was basicaly for international broadcast for many countries like Malaysia,Singapore,Indonesia,France & etc .it was caĺled as KBS World in my country,Malaysia..^_^

And i'm pretty sure that episodes surely for KBS1 channel cos that preview already have subtitle on it..

• Like 9

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Descendants of the Sun" Special 2

photo716785.jpg

For those of you hoping for more recaps of the second OTP pairing between Myeong-joo and Dae-yeong, this second special did throw in a few of their juiciest bits. However, it mostly focused on Si-jin and Mo-yeon and on the trials that Si-jin suffered for his country and his woman.

It seems like this special really catered to the Song Joong-ki mania that has literally spread all over the world. It picked out his most poignant character beats and gave those to us along with his most romantic Kim Eun-sook lines. Dae-yeong and Myeong-joo had a teeny spotlight, which was disappointing, but not unexpected. If these recaps aren't your style, stayed tuned for tomorrow's special. It will have juicy tidbits that we have not yet seen. Until then, let's remember what we loved most about "Descendants of the Sun".

HanCinema readers, which was your favorite recap moment?

photo716784.jpg

Written by: Raine from 'Raine's Dichotomy'

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-descendants-of-the-sun-special-2-93719.html

• Like 12