[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

2 hours ago, Tinkiebell said:

Please... haven't we already given up on logic in this drama many many episodes ago? :lol:

My apology, I forgot to park my logic out before coming in today.  My mistake!!! :D

Chanting..... It does not matter, we got the lovelies.... It does not matter that nobody would ever see through a wet thick woven sweater, what matters was the chivalrous act of covering the loved one as a sign of marking one's territory. .... Ok... I think I'm going to be able to get over it.

• Like 5

THANK YOU SO MUCHHH to all live-recappers! I've always been silently reading all your post and just wanna let you know how much I appreciate your dedicated efforts! A big hugggg to all of you! :blush::blush:

Descendants of the Sun is ONE BIG WONDERFUL DRAMA and its THE BEST I'VE WATCHED since 14 years ago when I started on K-dramas. The warm satisfied feeling will always always stay in my heart :heart: This is indeed a drama that's so EPICLY IN FULL CIRCLE. Even the little details are taken care of. And THE ENDING..:wub::wub:...THE ENDING IS JUST DAE.TO.THE.BAK!! If only I could shoot HEARTS to the entire cast, especially the Song-Song Couple, production team and writers, I'll do it a million gazillion times.....:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Actually, I started today with a very reluctant feeling for DotS' end, despite wanting very much wanna know the ending. Pre-withdrawals hit me really bad :bawling:........and now it would be on to the real withdrawals :bawling::bawling:......but THE ENDING, THE GREAT AWESOME ENDING, DID GOOD. I can begin rewatching again and again and KNOW that no matter how many times I rewatch, I'll always get SATISFACTION and WARMTH IN A BIG NICELY TIED BOW :blush::blush::blush:  

And while the drama proper has ended, I know I'll still be fervently visiting this forum to read all of your awesommmeeee posts and get updated on the latest happenings relating to DotS. Here's to an even livelier forum going forth! Weehoooo~~~~ :blush:

• Like 17

11 minutes ago, thea2410 said:

OMG! i'm really really satisfied with the ending and it gonna bring a smile on my face for a very long time! they end it all perfectly! all the couples got their happy ending! KES and all the DOTS team totally NAILED IT! SERIOUSLY! such a emotional roller coaster ride! both OTP kissing scenes is just so perfect! and it's worth it for me to wait for that one kiss of SJ&MY at the shipwreck! damn! they're so perfect for each other! and i totally love the car wash scene! hahaha! MY are so cute!!

and i see you guys posting about our Dumb & Dumber fanboy over girl groups.. that scene is so freaking hilarious! gosh DY! i cannot un do what i'm seeing.. DY dancing like he's been possessed! i'm laughing so hard that now my sister questioning what the heck happen to me.. hahaha xD that scene is GOLD! KES really know how to nailed that scene.. i'm not taking SJ fanboy over the girl group too seriously..his love life is forever DR. Kang Mo Yeon! hahaha that just what most soldier basically do (fanboy) in real life when they watched girl group perform.. (in korea) hahahaha! 

anyway, that 3 special episode (?) will be aired ? next week as in Wed & Thur? i totally forgot about it somehow.. haha..thanks in advance for anyone reply!

Next week, 20-21-22 April. Let's continue spazzing untill then, chingu :D

• Like 10

1 hour ago, staygold said:

I loved it!! This is the kind of ending that leave you feeling cheerful for days after. Like the ending of Love Actually movie. With endings like this you can marathon the heck out of the series!! For any bad weekends in future, for times when u are alone and miserable or not so miserable. A box of tissue, a bottle of wine and a jar of nutella and DOTS!!!

I agree!! I am still over the sun moon right now and I just couldn't sleep! I have also temporarily forgotten that it's the end of DotS already! :D Thank you so much KES for giving us this! I sincerely appreciate it. Sincerely. Apparently you did listen to your avid fans and viewers requests. This episode is really filled with adorable, lovey-dovey scenes! Such a nice ending for a finale.

I also still cannot move on from that beach kiss. Seriously that was over the top romantic. SO romantic. SO tender. SO loving. SO passionate. I think I am madly in love with SJK the great kisser now LOL. With that left hand grabbing her back like that, again, if I were SHK I would have shamelessly fainted.

• Like 13

15 hours ago, multiloverssss said:

can't wait for epilogue next week....hope to see glimpse about their future

i will miss their bickering....they look too cute n sweet together

SJK and SHK = DOTS

I GLAD I JOIN THIS DRAMA THREAD.....

will the epilogue be shown on the same time slot? im hoping it will be subbed also :)

• Like 5

Is anyone else bothered by how much anti-american sentiment there is in this drama? Like I can kinda understand but it feels like the writer is trying to prove South Korea's superiority (but there's no need to make America as the antagonist for every situation: i.e the CIA, Argus, reporters, etc.) but it's kinda overboard/distracting...

Which I think might be another reason this drama is popular cause it stirs nationalistic sentiment. 

• Like 2

Congrats uri Captain YSJ on your promotion!

You truly deserve it... no doubt the toughest, smart, cute, funny, naughty captain of a team we've known

12383383_209815849397436_1867565594_n.jp

Even your team acknowledge it and highly respect you and obey your orders/instructions!

But what about SDY, he needs to be acknowledged too for his awesome work...?

Now, we're truly gonna missed this "Alpha Team" :bawling:

Guys with Guns!!

12816810_620124248145177_1428016663_n.jp

Cr. to the owners on IG

• Like 21

The last episode was the most funniest episode of the entire drama, even without English subs I could still understand what they were saying. I'm pretty sure the rating will excess 40.1%.  This is definitely the best action K-drama of all time.  Thanks to everyone who posted their screenshots and videos!

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

DOTS16_Max_T_cut1.gif

• Like 9

2 hours ago, dhia205 said:

i'm sorry Dae Yung-sshi.. that face that move, are you have a cramp?? LOL confused-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774068

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images.

arhhh i just love this ep :heart:

Omayaa..this so hillarious :D that face of SDY so precious

Finish back reading 30 page..and thank you writernim you make my wish came true..what a happy ending. 

Now, what am i gonna do if there's no more dots every wed thurs. I think gonna re-watch form first episode and always worth watching because the ending makes me happy.

Hye kyo so briliant with her acting skill and she deserved get an awards

• Like 7