[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

13 hours ago, enzek said:

The report that said Yoo SiJin is an "unrealistically perfect special forces captain"

heh. it makes me remember this:

"(Song Joong-ki) is very good looking with a boyish look. In real life a captain must shoulder a lot of burden and would look older." - Prayuth Chan-ocha, prime minister of Thailand

sorry not sorry but i prefer drop gorgeous captain yoo si jinB) i'm pretty sure he's enjoying it too;)

Are special forces meant to be bulky?

by reading some comments, this is some factor that make people feel that song joong ki is unsuitable for the role in this drama. it seems that soldier, especially captain must be bulky in their imagination:P

JoongKi not being "man enough" (i.e. too slender) to be special forces?

song joong ki is a great actor for me but before this he always gives cute and boyish charm in his drama. and for me song hye kyo gives mature feeling whenever she acts. so at first i'm also feel skeptical for song joong ki role as a soldier to be honest. will they match as a couple? can song joong ki act as a soldier beside song hye kyo? but since i love this doctor/soldier type of romance i'm just watch it. and i'm sooo glad i did. they match the role so much. song joong ki can transform yoo si jin character to boyish, manly, sexy, cool charismatic and intense whenever it's needed. he erase all the doubt in my mind before. song hye kyo also rocks as kang mo yeon. she can be vulnerable but also mature, sassy, lovable and cute. and i like that song hye kyo acts all that in such a womanly way. no overacting like some female character in some korean dramas. nobody can replace song joong ki as yoo si jin and song hye kyo as kang mo yeon. 

captain yoo and dr kang are among my top otp right now:wub: give me mini kang mo yeon and yoo si jin pleaseee! their children will be super duper gorgeous!

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images.

picture credit to owner

Hahaha...who cares..We don't care..I facinated & enjoy this drama too much..This is my BEST DRAMA EVER for this year!! Serious..I mean it..I love it..

Regards..

Hahahahaha

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, beaupearl said:

I will not be able to open the link without subscription, will I ? I tried so many times but didn't know how to watch it :(  Pls help me chingus !

Ah. Yes. You have to subscribe to read it. Thanks for supporting! :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mulder9999 said:

It looks fake to me, there's one picture from truck kiss scene, 

i don't think the series really needs a sex scene, looks out of place for the whole series...

plus would our goddess SHK do one of these ? She hasn't so far in her career.

just lovey dovey romantic scenes would satisfy me. :)

She did one in World's Within with Hyun Bin.

• Like 2

Hello , 

Back to forum after long..  I need to back read many pages!! :sweatingbullets::P

That kiss was the one I was waiting for a long time but why did they zoom out !!

But it was such a lovely episode..  Dots has never disappointed me.:wub:

Ahhh I m waiting for Wednesday..  

You better come fast ..  This wait is gonna kill me.. 

:rolleyes:

• Like 3

Love their promotional activities in HK. They also changed a number of outfits and they looked so amazing in all of them. I wonder if there are still some more :-)  I did not expect all this today so I'm over the moon.  And tomorrow is DOTS movie night again!!! YAY

12519401_608546639314430_1003335749_n.jp

Spoiler

Photo from mayutainan

Spoiler

12930762_1587840588210490_771475304_n.jp

via mayutainan

So this week we will probably see this clip in DOTS ep13/14...

• Like 23

Descendants of The Sun's Staffs' Praises towards SHINee Onew

• When I film a drama, I usually do not get actor's autograph. However, I wanted to ask for Onew's autograph, somehow. From beginning to end, he was so polite. He is a man with manners.
  • At first, I didn't even know that he is a famous idol star. He's humble and he's very congenial, always smiling and saying nice things.
  • People have preconceived ideas about idol stars who appear in a drama. However, Onew sometimes does better than actors. He surprises me with his good acting performance, and I think he's an actor.
  • He's really good-hearted, bright, and polite. That's why everyone likes him.
  • He always talks to other people with a warm smile. He is kind. The jelly and bubble gum he gave to me during filming were really delicious.

source: http://www.kpopbehind.com/2016/04/descendants-of-suns-staffs-praises.html

• Like 19

I think it's the first time I don't see this thread on the Popular Right Now or the Hot Topics list...:tears:

Calling all DotS Troopers: our thread needs us! Send reinforcements!

Also, doesn't Joong-ki make the best faces when running? 

• Like 19

10 hours ago, gilaswan said:

Ok peeps, Chapter 6 is up! How many missing scenes could we possibly have? 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1109460/dots-chapter-12-the-missing-scenes-dots-kangmoyeon-yoosijin-urk

Hahaha... ok, ok. I *really* should write something that amounts to actual work. :P Check in on you peeps later!

I LOVE IT :lol: I LOVE IT SO MUCH WRITER-NIM. THANK YOU! THANK YOU VERY MUCH. YOU'VE MADE ME VERY HAPPY :lol: :wub: Please continue to write from Chapter 7 dear writer-nim. (uhmm like, how did they spend their last night together, how they didn't want to let go of each other, etc..) .. :):rolleyes::lol:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, sanaeozora said:

I think it's the first time I don't see this thread on the Popular Right Now or the Hot Topics list...:tears:

Calling all DotS Troopers: our thread needs us! Send reinforcements!

Also, doesn't Joong-ki make the best faces when running? 

i think.. it's because every one crazy about songsong couple right now :D, songsong virus infect every one. Today literally is songsong couple day, BTS & pers-conf.. so envy to them who can watch the live streaming. 

just open this thread again and found a BTS?? why oh why.. why kbs so stingy about this drama BTS? 

i'm dying waiting for tomorrow ep, since i have no idea what would happen tomorrow. 

• Like 10

@All DOTS lovers, we need your support in here to promote and spazz about the drama we all love dearly :) 

Because they are so sweet and playful today....

12934973_1862196534007328_624160579_n.jp

I'm like this all day long....

12501556_1685022641747017_2003220121_n.j

CRTO

• Like 24

2 hours ago, sukplayground said:

“Descendants of the Sun” PD Talks About Possibility of Second Season

Producer Lee Eung Bok in charge of the currently popular drama “Descendants of the Sun” has sat down for an interview to discuss and answer some questions about the drama.

“Descendants of the Sun” has been highly anticipated before the airing and now is the top-rated drama for the Wednesday-Thursday time slot.

Many viewers who have tuned into the drama have said that the recent episode, episode 12, felt like it’s the final episode. When asked about how the remaining four episodes will effect the story line, the producer answered, “There are still a lot of events bound to happen. From now on, every episode will feel like it’s the last one.”

Since this drama is so widely popular, some viewers are already asking for a season two. The producer explained, “It would be good if a season two was made, but the actual possibility of it is… (laughter). It would be hard to bring back the original cast since we have to empty our schedule and it’s also difficult for both writers of the drama to work together again. ”

Do you want to see a second season?

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/05/descendants-of-the-sun-pd-talks-about-possibility-of-second-season/

"From now on, every episode will feel like it’s the last one." :bawling:

soooo can i say that this interview is a good sign that no one will die??? lol

let see.... the PD said it will be hard for having all casts together due their schedule, well seems like everyone stay alive until the end 

I feel happy for the saying "from now on every episode will feel like it's the last time" so it will be a beautiful ending at the end right?? no cliffhanger.... or maybe i'm asking too much??? 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, sanaeozora said:

@IrisFM: on that picture you posted, Joong-ki was still wearing his cast. Poor thing, it had to hurt pulling the trigger with his broken wrist....Jin Goo is right: he's such a pro! 

Everyone is crazy about Song-Song couple right now lol. The shipper thread is on fire.

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, miss sojisub said:

soooo can i say that this interview is a good sign that no one will die??? lol

let see.... the PD said it will be hard for having all casts together due their schedule, well seems like everyone stay alive until the end 

I feel happy for the saying "from now on every episode will feel like it's the last time" so it will be a beautiful ending at the end right?? no cliffhanger.... or maybe i'm asking too much??? 

don't worry i'm have feeling the ending is a Good One, just say, this drama is High-cost Budget drama - and have many sponsored, so i think the ending won't dissappointed, XD

• Like 13