[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Just finished reading the recap for tonights' episode. THANKS A LOTS FOR ALL THE RECAPPERS, also for the chingoos who share pics, gif, vids thank you too....u guys are the best & made my day... now, all i can do is waiting for the subs. I'm so glad that MY is finally saved but it's broke my heart seeing SJ cry...thank god they're didn't break up. Ahh....now we are back to counting the day till wednesday...:tears:

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, an-naum said:

The website is usual go is down tonite. So, now watching the RAW. I avoid reading the live recap coz i want to enjoy it fully. Even haven't watch epi11 subbed....aaaaa....:bawling: my work really took over my life nowadays..

Hang in there! At least they give two episodes LOL~

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, minoz_joyax said:

thank you for the explanation....but what i meant was that, that scene didn't really happen in real time like what @sanaeozora and @staygold thought it would be.... :D

I agree, at first I thought it was editing. But then it would be odd for KMY to go close is eyes in the evening only to have a outburst the next day. 

For a moment I thought I was in the movie Inception.. dream within dream and flashback within flashback.

Please dont get offended and interpret the scene as you want to. :) It is more fun that way.

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

If anyone wants to watch episode 12 with 80% subs done, send me a PM. I have a link which isn't Viki.

yes plz.. 

brilliant episode today...

And i realize.. no matter how much even I try to dissect what is unique about DoTs the thing is its amazing..

Its a fresh concept, new locations, new kinds of terrors.and its damn pretty..every single pixel

• Like 11

I haven't watched the subbed episode 12 yet, but I read the recaps and saw the clips.

First, I want to say that their Lieutenant gets on my last nerve. How does he have the right to tell SJ not to do anything when KMY is a Korean citizen, a doctor assisting the military in providing aid to the Uruk citizens. As soon as she got kidnapped, they were involved. I literally can't stand how much of a coward he is. Even when news got out about MJ being infected, he wanted SJ to just ship her to the US medical facility without the thought of how dangerous it would be to do that.

Second, Manager Jin and Fatima are the cause of ALL of the drama in episodes 11 and 12. I was like even in a half comatose state, this guy is annoying. And he bit CH, and here he was trying to save his life,. If Fatima hadn't ran off thinking that guy who worked under Asparagus was going to help her, then Asparagus wouldn't have shown up like he did and ultimately kidnap KMY.

Which brings me to my next point. If I ever have the privilege of meeting a wonderful man like YSJ, and he can come in all super badazz and rescue me the way that he did KMY, I would just marry him and be done with it. It was bittersweet because he had to kill a former ally and friend, but we all knew it. Asparagus had to die! So, I know there is going to be some serious fallout from this whole operation, especially with our men. But, the fangirl in me wants the remaining episodes to be filled with cheese for our two OTPs.

I can't get over him cradling her to his chest as he killed Asparagus. Goodness! If that isn't one of the manliest acts EVER! Okay, James Bond fantasy aside, another stellar week chingus! :heart:

• Like 19