[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

30 minutes ago, kaiskloset said:

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images.

not yet aired sis. maybe we can see this tonight in ep9 or tomorrow in ep 10 :)

they aired.They are in episode 8, in the son-in-law scene!

• Like 7

@alekaonu  @Ahpheng @stargazer187 thank you my dear chingus for the warm welcome! Bogoshipoyo!! Hugssssss.

Can't wait for tonight!! I am so looking forward to their cute moment once KMY grab her hp back from Danielle tonight!! I hope Danielle will locked both of them in that room!!! Muahahahaha........

Edit : @Ahpheng As usual love all your c-strip!!! Keep it coming my dear! And thank you!

• Like 13

Omo..Omo. ..few more hours left chingus!!!! Unfortunately I am working tonight. Class class. But my heart will be with u guys!! I can't wait to see the entire camp's reaction to the broadcast.  I feel so embarrassed for KMY. If I were her, most likely I'll dig a hole and bury myself....Lol!!! 

• Like 8

hi everyone! we just have a few hours more left to wait before DoTS episode 9 is aired! Yey!  So happy!

@Ahpheng love your c-strips!  thanks for preparing them and sharing it all with us! 

Now off to complete work and other chores so that I won't have any disruptions when watching DoTS later! :D

• Like 9

okay.....i get so many good news today...so i hope it will be completed with Dots tonight....cant wait to camp here tonight....ah i miss this light-speed-moving thread so much..hahahahaha

just read about jingoo and jiwon article...ah it makes me love both more and more again...as actress and actor..huwaaaa i am glad with jingoo too finally he got to feels this popularity though yeah popularity doesnt last long but i am still glad more people recognize him and his acting too..yeah he is one of good actor..huhuhuhuhuhu...i just saw him in nothern line limit and already fallen to his character there.yes he isnt the main lead in that movie but i love his character so much.

so.......i really must prepare my heart for gowoon couple,  they will really break up later????that MJ crying pictures really break my heart...yeah i can feel her because i got her as my character in soompi quiz...hahahahahaha (what is the connection...i dont get it...lol) but for tonight i am really looking forward to song song couple...what will happen after the last scene in ep 8????ah poor MY.....will see see the kiss scene tonight????this thread will explode if that happen later...hahahahahaha

btw...seriously KBSworld really airing the re-run of dots so many times....i watched it in last Sunday, Yesterday, and today too...omo i cant escape from the popularity of this drama, basically this drama is everywhere...the ost being played in every variety show that i watch too.....but like i said the popularity of this drama equal with its quality too. Like i said to myself if you watch a drama just see the bigger picture just dont see the small or detail picture, if you watch the detail one you will always find something to complaints about and cant enjoy this drama fully...so yeah i will just enjoy this drama and have fun in this thread too,,hahahahahaha (scapegoat from real life...yeah!!!so why i must over thinking when watching a drama)

• Like 17

Jin Goo explains why the numerous kiss scenes he filmed with Kim Ji Won were not aired

jin-goo-kim-ji-won_1458696512_af_org.jpg

jin-goo-kim-ji-won_1458696512_af_org.jpg

During an interview with Enews24, Jin Goo revealed some secret scenes. Jin Goo said, "We filmed a lot of kiss scenes but all of them got edited out. Now I am not sure if any kiss scenes will be aired at all. But we did film a very hot scene towards the last episode."

Then he explained the reason behind the deleted kiss scenes as, "I think it's good that they were left out in the beginning. We did work extremely hard to film it, but I think viewers would have lost focus of the couple's secretive yet passionate love."

Fans are a bit let down by the deleted scenes, but there is still hope as Jin Goo mentioned 'very hot scenes towards the last episode'. Viewers will just have to find out in the upcoming episodes! We also wonder if Jin Goo's wife would still react the same way if they are to be released!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/jin-goo-explains-why-the-numerous-kiss-scenes-he-filmed-with-kim-ji-won-were-not-aired

HE IS SUCH A GENTLEMAN!I LOVE THEIR SECRET LOVE STORY!I CAN'T WAIT THE SCENES HE MENTIONED ,THE VERY HOT SCENES...

• Like 12

Just now, a15t3 said:

Can post me the link to stay tune tonight?  Thanks :D

Sorry. I don't usually watch it live as my streaming is bad and I've given up on it! :dissapointed: I'm patient enough to wait for the subs and watch it the next day. Someone did post a link earlier...u might need to check back a couple of pages.

• Like 6