[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

when MY left SJ.... he  was being fetch by one of the troop....  when they reach the camp he go straight to the kitchen and find something to drink....and MY also came and they talk (excerpt some of their convo)

MY.......you look good on your uniform.

SJ........How did you know that this was a dress uniform.

MY......Why wouldn't I? Girls fantasize about uniforms 

SJ......That's why i became a soldier.:blush:

and    B-4  HE SWOON TO KISS HER.....

SJ......I wanted to watch a movie and grab a drink with you.

MY.....It could've been a perfect date.

SJ......Did you watch that movie?

MY.... NO

SJ......Why you didn't

MY......bec. it was a movie, I was going to watch with someone...I came to this conclusion.....I should avoid planning on watching a good movie...When I am on a date with a guy....I kept on seeing many articles about that movie....and those articles.....reminded me of you because that movie equals  to you...SI JIN to me..

...REALLY SONG-SONG KNOWS HOW TO  FLATTER EACH OTHER AND LET THEIR HEART....THUMP...THUMP...THUMP:)

• Like 14

bb7.jpg

Spoiler

.jpg

tv Report - Naver: Song Joong Ki♥Song Hye Kyo's first kiss...love that transcends ideology

1. [+13,411, -174] Song Joong Ki is daebak.. He had me grinning from ear to ear

2. [+11,706, -141] There is no other method... .

3. [+10, 287, -167] A remarkable line: Because I was good with my school subjects, particularly math

4. [+8,813, -158] The last 5 minutes is so fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jin Goo/Kim Ji Won couple is heart-fluttering too

5. [+7,851, -365] I'm not talking about Song Hye Kyo's face but if a woman had the same personality as Kang Moo Yeon, soldiers would be stressed out. They're such a bipolar couple, they fight and then reconcile. Why does Song Joongki look so cool in his uniform? And that kiss in the end, I like it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+2,582, -30] The ending kiss is too short ㅜㅜㅜ How do you expect me to wait a week??! ㅜㅜ

7. [+2,346, -30] How much did you spend just for one woman? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their chemistry is out of this world ㅋㅋ

hh53.jpg

tv Report - Naver: ,'Descendants of the Sun', Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won break up as soon as they arrive in Uruk

1. [+2,528, -24] Woah.. My heart flutters more for this couple

2. [+2,291, -12] I got a heart attack when Jin Goo hugged her tightly. I'm rooting for them

3. [+2,048, -15] They're cute in their flashback scenes ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,832, -14] Give this couple more screen time

5. [+1,152, -14]ㅠㅠ They match well

6. [+379, -1] Such good directing with their flashbacksㅋㅋㅋ Jin Goo's character comes off as gruff and robotic but he's affectionate inside ㅠㅠ

7. [+312, -1] The cherry blossoms scene is so pretty! I like their love story

8. [+289, -12] These two break my heart when I look at them ㅜㅠ I have this gut feeling that Jin Goo will die while saving Kim Ji Won

9. [+267, -12] Don't they beat out SongSong couple?

Nate

1. [+1,378, -38] Woah, Jin Goo pulled Jiwon so strongly when they hugged that it made this loud thud. Joongki's tone match well with his lines. Why can't they just release episodes every single day since they're done shooting the whole thing? 

2. [+1,208, -27] "I want to be with you, I've said it so many times" Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! 

3. [+1,080, -23] Words oozing with confidence: "We can just make rumors into truths"

4. [+105, -2] What I like most about this drama is there is no love triangle ㅋㅋㅋBecause everyone's got a partner, I can watch it without worrying who'll end up with who. That must be a reason why it's drawing so many viewersㅋㅋ

5. [+95, -2] In real life, a guy like Yoo Shijin would either be a huge flirt or just a really smart person 

6. [+91, -2] You can't help but fall for Kim Eun Sook's male leads ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't care how cringeworthy this drama is, I've already fallen hard for it 

source: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/03/spoilers-come-back-mister-descendants.html

@rubylia, it's the top ten hottest drama on microblogs (weibo) for March 3, 2016.  DotS is ranked #1 :)

• Like 18

It was all still light-hearted flirting in the beginning. . But after she said she would think of him everytime she sees articles abt the movie.. it was the FIRST time she's ever confirmed that she likes him.  He's never disguised his attraction to her, but she had never directly addressed his statements. 

Note the change in his expression after she says that. . Then he went in for the kill...like a hunter to his prey.. fans myself..

SJK is really a first class actor! 

• Like 22

So I was thinking, since this drama is from the same writer of Heirs. I wonder if our DY and MJ couple will suffer the same fate as Kim won and Hyun Joo. I loved that couple they were absolutely perfect for each other, but we never got enough screen time from them and in the end they went their separate way. I hope not but with her writing style this is a very strong possibilities.

• Like 5

OK, so our Captain has overcome the first difference between them. He did really good job as a soldier and a man. I am afraid that our Doctor also has to experience the same thing in the future. She may have  to kill someone to save the others/or the person she treasures most. I dont like this situation. My heart is hurt when SHK is crying. I just want to see her smile, her funny espression, and just want her kiss...our Captain.

• Like 11

I always wartched Joonki projects, even just a lil part on Frozen Flower and Will it Snow for Christmas. I adore him after Nice Guy actually. Since I finally made an account on soompi (Thanks to Ryu Jun Yeol), i think i'm gonna start to come by to this thread to check this and that abt this drama. Annyeong~

• Like 6

I can imagine all fanboy shk and fangirl sjk must be envy with kissing scene in dots hahaha.  I read interview hyun bin when he become partner shk in worlds within,  he say everybody (his friend) sent message to stop kissing shk again, their got jelousy.lol

This time in dots sjk kissing her and thats soooooo hot and sweeet

• Like 18

this drama...make you cry...:cry:

make you giggle like teenager...:blush:

and most of all make you laugh....:D

ex.....when SJ was being released from detention they cook tofu and make it into different menu:lol::lol::lol:

block of tofu on the center...

tofu  stew on the left.......

tofu with kimchi in the right...

• Like 19

27 minutes ago, dotstroopers16 said:

I can imagine all fanboy shk and fangirl sjk must be envy with kissing scene in dots hahaha.  I read interview hyun bin when he become partner shk in worlds within,  he say everybody (his friend) sent message to stop kissing shk again, their got jelousy.lol

This time in dots sjk kissing her and thats soooooo hot and sweeet

Huaah mentioning Hyun Bin really brings the feel to me. I really love him and SHK as a couple back then. and I was so sad after hearing their break-up news :bawling: *sorry for out of topic*

• Like 5

1 hour ago, hclover96 said:

Reveal hidden contents

.jpg

1. [+1,378, -38] Woah, Jin Goo pulled Jiwon so strongly when they hugged that it made this loud thud. Joongki's tone match well with his lines. Why can't they just release episodes every single day since they're done shooting the whole thing? 

2. [+1,208, -27] "I want to be with you, I've said it so many times" Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! 

3. [+1,080, -23] Words oozing with confidence: "We can just make rumors into truths"

4. [+105, -2] What I like most about this drama is there is no love triangle ㅋㅋㅋBecause everyone's got a partner, I can watch it without worrying who'll end up with who. That must be a reason why it's drawing so many viewersㅋㅋ

5. [+95, -2] In real life, a guy like Yoo Shijin would either be a huge flirt or just a really smart person 

6. [+91, -2] You can't help but fall for Kim Eun Sook's male leads ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't care how cringeworthy this drama is, I've already fallen hard for it 

i like that comment haha

• Like 12

'Descendants of the Sun' next hallyu hit in China

By Kwon Ji-youn

"Descendants of the Sun" is a huge hallyu (Korean wave) hit, according to a Chinese online media company.

The entertainment arm of Sina on Thursday used figures to describe the drama series' growing popularity in China. It said "Descendants of the Sun" has become the most mentioned Korean drama series on social media, and compared it with huge hit "My Love from the Star," which starred Jun Ji-hyun and Kim Soo-hyun.

According to Sina, the drama series last week alone garnered more than 470 million click-throughs on social media platform Weibo. Views on Chinese online video platform IQiyi reached 120 million as of Thursday.

"Descendants of the Sun," set in the fictional war-torn country of Uruk, features hallyu stars Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo. It began airing in Korea and China last month.

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/culture/2016/03/201_199632.html

• Like 21

What do you think- ysj tells sdy and kmy that he disobeyed orders to protect the people, not for kmy... But sdy calls him out on it and says but was an expensive sacrifice for a woman .. would sdy know ysj's true feelings better ? :D

Did anyone else tear up during the conversation between sdy and ysj ? They truly are so sweet ..t ye 2 brothers.. when sdy saluted and said he respected ysj decisions :wub::wub:

• Like 15