[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

3 minutes ago, utkim said:

:lol: he is using his every chance to touch hers haha

Omo! Whoo...That's just hawt! *fans self* Not just the thumb graze, but loving how he curls his fingers around her hand. After Healer's level of hand-show, DoTS is just upping the game! :wub:

• Like 11

I'm enjoying all these pics and clips from today's episode. Not enough skinship, Captain Yoo. You can do better. :D

A few more hours for a subbed vid and less than 24 hours for eps.4 (I think we're gonna get our first kiss tomorrow.:wub:)

• Like 10

1 minute ago, leedonghaek said:

I'm enjoying all these pics and clips from today's episode. Not enough skinship, Captain Yoo. You can do better. :D

A few more hours for a subbed vid and less than 24 hours for eps.4 (I think we're gonna get our first kiss tomorrow.:wub:)

lol....its jst 3rd epi nd me too want some more skinship...lol..go captain....

• Like 2

In the preview i saw this scene and it reminds me of a scene in the mv of the ost, ive a strong feeling there is going to be a kiss scene :)

3 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

That's what i was thinking too haha :)

I hope we get to see the scene from the first preview :wub:

• Like 3

Watching DotS and reading the forum gives me much joy. A shout out to all those wonderful people who screen caps and post gift!! Thank you. Especially now that my line is so draggy..Argh. 

So glad to be here and going through the Dots journey with you guys. Can't help but feel connected. At least I am not a desperate alone. Only episode 3 and we are all crazy! My goodness. I have never seen a good drama like this before. Love the pace! Love the acting and chemistry! This is the first time I ever see so many fans rooting for a first kiss and only in Episode 3! Lol. 

• Like 14

Guest Tinkiebell

OK, I'm a bit behind, because I just finished watching the first episode, but gosh, the feels!! A classic romance between a soldier and a doctor (in most cases, a nurse). The romance build-up is quite fast paced, which I really appreciate. And I love the fact that she flirted back. I don't think it's pretty common to see a K-drama female lead that flirts back, especially one that does so in the first episode already? 

Now I'm not sure whether I should wait until the whole drama is done airing before I watch it or just bear with the torturous wait every week and just go ahead and watch the second and third episode already? 

6 hours ago, The_dia said:

bye the way.. from ep 2 one of my favorite scene 

Hide contents

despite love of their life... men are still a man

yep they still men haha

not to mention right now their status are - "young men whose work as a soldier that have some problem with their (ex) girlfriends":P

Spoiler

Descendants%20of%20The%20Sun.E02.mkv_002

credit to owner

imagine dr kang mo yeon & dr yoon myeong joo reaction if they see their man doing this lol

Edited by lupita311
Don't quote images, gifs, or videos...
  • Like 5

9 minutes ago, sarahjsh said:

Already DOTs being compared with MLFAS.My love from the star is in a league of its own..it was out of this world..literally..:)..nd both Jun ji Hyun nd Kim soo hyun were perfection...the mlfas feels.....I miss Do Min Joon nd Cheon Song Yi sooo much.:(....DOTS has brilliant actors,nice story.I hope it becomes as successful as MLFAS....nd Song Joong Ki is outstanding...i thout no male lead cud match upto KSHs acting in mlfas but Song Joong Ki is doing an equally good job.....:)

excuse me trainee but are you sure you're in the right thread? read soompi rules please.... 

1. No bringing up other drama in a drama thread

2. No bringing up other actors in a drama that they don't starring in

3. No bringing up anything that have no relation or no conjuction with the drama in the thread.

4. No comparing one drama to the drama in the thread.

5. No comparing actors of one drama to the drama in the thread. 

READ SOOMPI THREAD RULES before Moderator warning comes. Nobody like to be jailed for 48 hours.

• Like 12

Yeay~ i'm watching the RAW now. Our captain is enjoying the skinship. 

But, the bluecar is out of place. I dont think they should use such a beautiful car in Uruk. 

Ok. Let's continue watching now~~

• Like 2

7 hours ago, utkim said:

^chemistry or not...merely just personal preference, imo :) . 

Some chinese fans can please translate the sc? thanks in advance

Reveal hidden contents

[TRANS] Don't have to say such complex words. As a doctor, you only need to answer if you can save lives. 

Edited by Guest