[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

I think I'm the only one who skipped the confession part. SHK is my girl and I don't wanna feel embarrassed for her. I don't wanna see Si Jin's smug face either. Sorry Captain!! Next time maybe? When I have the courage. But of course, I'm happy for you.:D

• Like 8

Okay. It's been 10 hours after i last replayed for the nth time that particular scene which made my last night's sleep restless and sent me to over-excited mood all day.

My body tells me that I might need to take a break from this madness. But i don't want to. My mind will not allow me to. DoTS, what have you done?

Eps 8 is a hard reminder that DoTS is no joke. I can not take lightly every single scene for it might be coming back at me as a key to understand upcoming scenes. I see what you've done here, you incredible writers-directors you!

I've been wanting to say that i kinda miss KMY's upbeat personality shown in eps 1 tho. She was so damn confident and laid back.I fell in love with her from the first sight i laid my eyes on her in that Emergency Room scene. She had me at hello for sure.

Not that she's losing it, but she's portrayed as more reserved and calculating in recent episodes. Well, i suppose many things have happened in 8 months rite? I wish YSJ will be able to bring her spunky and bright mood back.

So excited how their romance will unfold. How he would use every given opportunity to stay close to her from now on since he already knows everything and how she's gonna react this time.

SJK is gonna sing one of the OST? My day just gets better and better.

• Like 19

27 minutes ago, IrisFM said:

So will there by a combo-kiss next week? Will YSJ actually go ahead and wreck the lipstick on KMY's lips, knowing that she fluttered that time he tasted a little red wine from her. Seems like someone actually mapping out this possibility with the drawing from @joongkyo post, their ride on the truck...

via kdramaworldismylife IG

Oooh, the dedication!. Lol.

But the shirt in your capture and the poster don't match but we know that both kisses happen on cars/trucks. So does that mean MY and SJ have one kiss when she's wearing the plaid then she removes her shirt and they have another kiss in that grey top that she was wearing inside her plaid shirt. So next episode two kisses!? ;)

Hahaha

• Like 23

10 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Oooh, the dedication!. Lol.

But the shirt in your capture and the poster don't match but we know that both kisses happen on cars/trucks. So does that mean MY and SJ have one kiss when she's wearing the plaid then she removes her shirt and they have another kiss in that grey top that she was wearing inside her plaid shirt. So next episode two kisses!? ;)

YEAYYY FOR COMBO KISSES!

One kiss in a truck with the plaid shirt and one more with the greenish-greyish shirt. LOL.

Never in the history of my existence, I loathe the fact that there will be one weekend to sleep away before i meet another wednesday.

• Like 20

1 hour ago, Jalhanda said:

I am certain that everyone here still has a HANGOVER from Episode 8....that ending is just so intoxicating, can't wait what's in store for us on Episode 9.

Speaking of this, did you catch that line of MY to Danielle's gf/wife where she asked "Aren't you concerned about the job your boyfriend is doing. Whether he'll get hurt or disappear?" I am anxious to know what the reply will be. Looks like MY is doing some last minute thinking before she finally gets herself into a relationship with SJ. I guess, the role of Danielle and his girlfriend will somehow shed light into the kind of relationship that she will share with SJ and hopefully not turned into allies of the bad guys...but I am ready if writer nim will give us another surprising twist...she already showed what she is capable of doing...we were all caught flat footed in that last part of Ep. 8...but in a good and giddy way.

The question was posted by MY to Myung Joo and not Daniel's wife. Since Myung Joo BF is Seo Dae Young who is also a Soldier like SJ and risk his life everyday. 

• Like 6

Can't get enough of DOTs. I love every aspect of this drama and of course, my heart belongs to only Captain YOO SJ aka SJK!. Just watching his face, brighten my whole day already.

Besides the 2 main OTPs, for once, I want to see more of ALPHA team HOT guys + Kim Gi Beom  and YeHwa & Daniel. Love the additional side characters interaction minus, of course the bad guy, Argus and that irritating Manager Jin. 

It has only been 8 episodes, but each episode made me long for the next one and the next one. This is the 1st time, I'm so mesmerized by a character especially played by SJK.  I adore SJK since RM, TWDR & SSKS but so glad KES created such a wonderful character, Captain Yoo which fitted SJK perfectly.

I'll ship all the OTPs and possible couples on screen but I do hope SJK will remain single for few more years, so that I can 'fangirling' him more without feeling guilty!

• Like 10

48 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

I think I'm the only one who skipped the confession part. SHK is my girl and I don't wanna feel embarrassed for her. I don't wanna see Si Jin's smug face either. Sorry Captain!! Next time maybe? When I have the courage. But of course, I'm happy for you.:D

Actually, they have the  option  to pull the jack from the speaker after realising that it was something personal so that NOT everyone around them can hear the content except those in the room and "us". ;) 

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, 2cents said:

DoTs Concert in China?

According to a few Chinese media and Korean “Joynews” media site, there are talks for plans in May to have a DoTs concert of the dramas OST’s in China.

DoTs production crew have replied that at the moment it hasn’t yet been confirmed (date/performers), they are currently in talks stage.

If confirmed, this concert will invite all those artistes that have taken part in this drama’s OST to perform, and whether SJK, SHK, JG and JKW etc leads will also appear is receiving is being closely followed for updates.

The OST has been very well received by music fans and the audience alike.

Source: Taiwan Yahoo https://goo.gl/nZ5aFa and http://ent.huanqiu.com/movie/yingshi-guoji/2016-03/8731267.html

Yay! I hope this materialises.

I guess SJK will have to be there since he's singing one of OSTs. Plus, I'm sure the concert organisers will want the crowd pullers - SJK, SHK, JG, KJW and Onew.

• Like 20

20 minutes ago, yaqiyuki said:

We're officially midway through the series (so fast!), and we have another 4 weeks to go!

And we all know how much we're in love with the OSTs of this drama...

There has never been a drama where I've liked each and every OST played in it. So gonna get this OST album when I'm in Korea! We're also done for the 1st half of the OSTs, and if the new OST line up is true, I'm seriously gonna be extremely happy because they are all my favourite singers for OSTs! 

And please make it true that our captain will sing for the drama too! Be it just one verse or less, I just wanna hear his singing voice again hehe :wub:

So when are you going? :)

I am sure they will include the photos of all the scene.

• Like 7

After watch ep 8. I have a question.Is YeHwa not Daniel's wife yet? Because Daniel said he will use his handsome face to make her his wife....heeee...

Does this mean Daniel have same fate as YSJ? The girl they like is actually like them but hestiate

• Like 8

Oh my! The thread is moving so fast! I can't keep up!H Hehe!

Just got off work and the first thing I did was open Soompi forums to spazz about DoTS!

Anyway, I plan to "review" episode 8 again and other episodes tonight. I remember that YSJ said KMY rejected him three times.. hmm... if my memory serves me right, the first time was in Seoul and the second was before he left Uruk when he asked her if he should apologize for the kiss or confess. When was the third time? Was it when KMY was stitching him up and he confessed how much he missed her and that she should think about it. Since she didn't answer back, did that count as another rejection? So, was that the third time? 

Also, KMY's broadcast confession - hehe! Boy! Was that scene hilarious and sweet! And YSJ smile just before the scene ended - oh my! You can actually see how his body relaxed after hearing what KMY said in the recording. The smile even reached his eyes!

But... that's one of the parts that I need to review. My mind's a bit hazy already with the sequence of events, especially after episode 6 which was one of my favorites so far! Anyway... I've been trying to remember if the kiss happened before or after the car accident? Hmm... I think it should be episode 4 or 5 right.. I mean.. the kiss happened at the end of either of the two episode. Gotta go check it out...

Don't want to think that it may be an editing or script flaw. But regardless, I still love DoTS!

Happy weekend everyone!

• Like 18

My prayers have been answered if it's true that Song Joong Ki will be singing an OST!! A collab is better than nothing although I pity my Joong Ki to be singing alongside Junsu since he has never been confident in his voice. But don't worry oppa, fangirls such as myself will just be glad to hear your voice!

@chicann7 The kiss happened before the accident. The accident was the day after when Kang Mo Yeon asked Yoo Si Jin to drive her to find her patient who had returned back to his home. Hope that helps jog your memory. :)

• Like 18

22 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Actually, they have the  option  to pull the jack from the speaker after realising that it was something personal so that NOT everyone around them can hear the content except those in the room and "us". ;) 

Now that everybody knows about it, that means Mo Yeon can never run away from Si Jin again. :D

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, chicann7 said:

But... that's one of the parts that I need to review. My mind's a bit hazy already with the sequence of events, especially after episode 6 which was one of my favorites so far! Anyway... I've been trying to remember if the kiss happened before or after the car accident? Hmm... I think it should be episode 4 or 5 right.. I mean.. the kiss happened at the end of either of the two episode. Gotta go check it out...

Don't want to think that it may be an editing or script flaw. But regardless, I still love DoTS!

Happy weekend everyone!

Hi! The wine kiss happened before 'Blackey' the little boy went home and YJ and MY went to find him. They had lunch at the bar after that the cliff-hanging incident happened. Don't worry the sequence in the drama is still correct. Hehehe!:D

• Like 12