[Drama 2015] ⁂ The Producers프로듀사 ⁂

jerebtang

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All-star casts! Hope the drama is daebak!

From haesuji (IG)

source: tv report news article Produsa plot: KSH plays a new PD in the entertainment division and he supports an idol who is a tenth-year has-been.and so IU has one-sided love for KSH. but KSH has his mind on GHJ. GHJ who plays a variety show pd of ten years has her mind on CTH. ohh..all four are in one-way love~~

=============

All one sided love! Lol. Interesting! Bet more stars will do cameo for this one! I'm expecting Jo In Sung and Jeon Ji Hyun will do cameo and 1N2D members.

Guest dnwlgP

source: tv report news article

Produsa plot: KSH plays a new PD in the entertainment division and he supports an idol who is a tenth-year has-been.and so IU has one-sided love for KSH. but KSH has his mind on GHJ. GHJ who plays a music program pd of ten years has her mind on CTH.

credited to haesuji@ig

hmmm.. I have no doubt if GHJ always pick a good drama and a good story line all this time. Because I randomly watched her drama. So far her drama have a good story line. So i try not to worry about "producer" title hahahhaaa you know guys?! the title its like no romance no happy ending hahaha..

Also KSH oppa always in a good drama so far with the highest rating..

So? If no romance,no happy ending.. As long as KSH choose this drama, i Still love it no matter what hahahahhahaa..

Shabbychic... Is that you?? :-O

Where is your old ID? Why it's different know. No IU with yellow umbrella ㅋㅋ Glad to see an old friend comeback. Yayy...

It's been a while to for me to active in Soompi drama thread eventhough I do watch quite many drama too.

Exited to see timeline full with screen caps when the drama air ^^

I think GHJ and IU will make cute siblings. GHJ seems like cheerful person too. If this is romcom I hope to see fun scene between them. I really like GHJ X"DDDD

Between the possible relationship mentions above (lol!) I choose GHJ-IU hahaha

Archived