[Drama 2015] ⁂ The Producers프로듀사 ⁂

jerebtang

Annyeong... First post in this thread. I'm IU's star candy, a Uaena. Its kinda sad reading some post here huhuhu... I understand all your concern tho. IU is an Idol Singer turn to actress and she has limited experience with acting. She still has many flaw and need much more time to level all the actors cast in this drama.But despite all your concern about her and her weakest positions here as an actress (IF she is truly casted)I'm sorry not to sorry that I as a star candy is ENCOURAGE IU to take the role. I have to think it from our point of view. (Our=IU&Uaena)
I personally think that IU will need this drama, badly. All the cast is awesome. Imagine a rookie actress like IU work and grow as an actress under experienced actor like Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin and Kim Soo Hyun. It'll be a good chance for her to spread her wing on acting. Learning from the best. She will learn more and more. Her acting is getting better under good actors such as Jo Jung Suk and Lee Mi Sook from You're The Best Lee Soon Shin. IU is not a that bad of actress too. She is few from idol turn actress who have a good potential. IU's drama not doing really well lately. From the plot and ratings. But if you watch her solely fairly without prejudice of idol turn actress or ignoring the lack of plot or ratings, she is doing a quiet good job portraying her characters.IU had been rejecting many cast offer after Bel Ami/Pretty Man and doing some music which make her shine last year with many collabs and Kkot Galpi album. 
So if right now she is offered such good opportunity like this, I think she should take it with all the risk. We are ready with all the critics and negative comments that will directly shout to her. Because if affraid of critics make her back down, she won't improve her skills on acting. So go ahead IU.And don't worry guys, IU is not as bad as you might imagine. She is fall to fourth place of course with the other 3, but she will learn, and humbly doing her best. Well... only that what we can assure you.IF... IF IU really on board... please take care of uri IU, guys... Jal puttake... 4h6.gif4h6.gif4h6.gifWe will do good ...tumblr_njx7k2WV731r1lfvto1_500.gif

Oh and the ice princess IU...This can be the start
tumblr_njvi29EWBB1r8akmko1_500.png

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

edensor said: Annyeong... First post in this thread. I'm IU's star candy, a Uaena. Its kinda sad reading some post here huhuhu... I understand all your concern tho. IU is an Idol Singer turn to actress and she has limited experience with acting. She still has many flaw and need much more time to level all the actors cast in this drama.But despite all your concern about her and her weakest positions here as an actress (IF she is truly casted)I'm sorry not to sorry that I as a star candy is ENCOURAGE IU to take the role. I have to think it from our point of view. (Our=IU&Uaena)
I personally think that IU will need this drama, badly. All the cast is awesome. Imagine a rookie actress like IU work and grow as an actress under experienced actor like Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin and Kim Soo Hyun. It'll be a good chance for her to spread her wing on acting. Learning from the best. She will learn more and more. Her acting is getting better under good actors such as Jo Jung Suk and Lee Mi Sook from You're The Best Lee Soon Shin. IU is not a that bad of actress too. She is few from idol turn actress who have a good potential. IU's drama not doing really well lately. From the plot and ratings. But if you watch her solely fairly without prejudice of idol turn actress or ignoring the lack of plot or ratings, she is doing a quiet good job portraying her characters.IU had been rejecting many cast offer after Bel Ami/Pretty Man and doing some music which make her shine last year with many collabs and Kkot Galpi album. 
So if right now she is offered such good opportunity like this, I think she should take it with all the risk. We are ready with all the critics and negative comments that will directly shout to her. Because if affraid of critics make her back down, she won't improve her skills on acting. So go ahead IU.And don't worry guys, IU is not as bad as you might imagine. She is fall to fourth place of course with the other 3, but she will learn, and humbly doing her best. Well... only that what we can assure you.IF... IF IU really on board... please take care of uri IU, guys... Jal puttake... 4h6.gif4h6.gif4h6.gifWe will do good ...

Oh and the ice princess IU...This can be the start

Anyyeong NurB. Thanks for the reply. Actually thats pasrt of the reason why I want to take the role too. I want to see cold IU. What is it look like LOLI know its not her image or personality cause she is a nice person with lot of smile, but thats why it called acting. An actress suppose to do what the script asking them to. So if IU sign, I take it as she is ready with the icy princess attitude for the drama. But first, I need all the confirmation of the cast LOL It's make me anxious waiting -_-a

Guest jinny8

edensor said: Anyyeong NurB. Thanks for the reply. Actually thats pasrt of the reason why I want to take the role too. I want to see cold IU. What is it look like LOLI know its not her image or personality cause she is a nice person with lot of smile, but thats why it called acting. An actress suppose to do what the script asking them to. So if IU sign, I take it as she is ready with the icy princess attitude for the drama. But first, I need all the confirmation of the cast LOL It's make me anxious waiting -_-a

the planned date of airing for this drama is fri-sat... anyone know if this comes before or after the spy drama schedule...?

According to Asian Wiki it'll air at 11 pm KT. I don't know what time spy drama air tho... ^^a

Am I the only one here who keeps on refreshing the page thinking that something might pop out confirming Ksh, ghj and Iu's role. :(( I'm getting paranoid here ^:)^ please accept the roles jebal! [-O< :-?? (:| *yawns*

I read at some Chinese forum...looks like Kim Ha Neul's name surfaces as one of the 2 female leads? And GHJ rejects the offer? Can someone who reads Korean please take a look what's going on?
PUxtG0R.jpg

http://blog.naver.com/hyunho4734/220289925418

I read at some Chinese forum...looks like Kim Ha Neul's name surfaces as one of the 2 female leads? And GHJ rejects the offer? Can someone who reads Korean please take a look what's going on?

i like kim ha neul but i love gong hyo jin more.... so i still want gong hyo jin to confirm. I know she just finished hrr musical but man i really love for her to do this...

Because of poor ratings earned by all dramas in public network (now there's no dramas that can surpassed 15% in KBS, SBS, MBC. Korean prefer to Cable network dramas) seems like they try a new formula to increase their drama ratings. It's KBS's new time slot. I guess KBS inspired by tvN's time slot. tvN has Friday-Saturday 8.40 PM KST and Monday Tuesday 11 PM KST time slot, and both received a pretty good response. So I think KBS tried to experiment with combining the two, Friday-Saturday 11 PM KST. Since it's weekend, they are trying to reach various viewers.

weekend dramas still has 40% ratings much like jang bori is here and what with that family. I think that is logically possible cause people would want to unwind and just watch dramas during weekends.

Its just that the weekday dramas that are having some serious ratings slump. You dont see any ratings over 15% in the big 3 networks and even in cable dramas the ratings are not that stellar for primetime weekdays dramas.

but yes, The new niche carved out by tvN for their home grown, ratings juggernaut like misaeng and reply series, is a new strategy by kbs to get new ratings. I dont know if that startegy is really thr answer. For me, good dramas are what gets people to watch, not the timeslot. If you show a good drama, people will find ways to watch it in the fastest way possible or ib other words watching live broadcast. That's the deal with misaebmbg as well as YWCFTS which was the last primetime weekday drama that reached 20%.

and in tjhis case, i think the producer is actually a good place to be. Writer wise, she writes good dramas. Acting, they confirmed goo and well liked actors, director is also prettu decent. The synopsis also sounda good. So they are really doing great so far. All we need is a good follow through or good delivery with smashibg chemistru for the cast and i am sire ratings will come.

But still i am curious, would orange marmLde and this be aired back to back...? If so then my faves yeo jin goo and kim soo hyun is gonna be on air back to bsck on friday. Well that certainly is gonna be a good way to make me so happy...

Guest jinny8

laura1997 said: I read at some Chinese forum...looks like Kim Ha Neul's name surfaces as one of the 2 female leads? And GHJ rejects the offer? Can someone who reads Korean please take a look what's going on?
MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

@pechumori, you are here! Long time no seen.
Honestly, I am interested in the story and Kim Soo Hyun has actually diminished my interest, but I am not a Chinese fan. I do not say that he's a lousy actor or things like that because it's not true. I liked him in Dream High and loved him in Giant, so I guess it's only the fact that everybody is so crazy about him. I guess I don't like it when an actor takes all the spotlight for a drama, as it should be about the story (-ies), not about one actor. On the other hand, he's one of those actors whom I enjoy watching in a drama, but I don't miss if I they are not.

Guest Spring Andrew

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

Hello @Hannahmirriam! Glad to see you here!

This is the latest news posted about the "Producers"

The new challenge of KBS "Producers" is to find the lost audience rating
translated by Pechumori

11050767_438527312963555_547294504901591

The interest of the public has been hot during the casting work stage of the drama. "Producers" is "Gag Concert" at work as it depicts the story that unfolds in the broadcasting stations' entertainment department, Cha Tae Hyun has been determined to appear in the role of a 10 year PD officer. Kim Soo Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin and IU are still considering the proposal for their appearance in the drama. The three of them have not finalized their decisions yet.

Read more from the following link:

http://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?no=210479&year=2015&refer=portal

Archived