[Drama 2015] ⁂ The Producers프로듀사 ⁂

jerebtang

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MaknaeC

ryanallright said: KSH is the 1st male lead???
I want CTH to be the 1st male lead and CTH-GHJ OTP would be better.Pls don't bash me as I feel that KSH-GHJ is just a repeat of KSH's previous drama.

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"Gong Hyo Jin, IU, and Kim Soo Hyun all confirm their roles in upcoming KBS series Producers
Producers_cast.png

Wow, what a cast! After a week of exciting casting rumors, we now have official confirmations that Gong Hyo JinIU, and Kim Soo Hyun will all be joining the previously confirmed Cha Tae Hyun in the upcoming series Producers.

There had been some conflicting reports about Kim Soo Hyun's involvement, with some sources saying that he was confirmed and others saying that it was still up in the air, but now both his agency and the production team for Producers have officially stated that he will appear in the series. Gong Hyo Jin and IU also announced their official acceptance yesterday.

Producers will go behind the scenes of a variety show. Gong Hyo Jin and Cha Tae Hyun will play veteran PDs, while Kim Soo Hyun will be a rookie on their team. IU will play a popular idol who sets up a cold exterior to keep from being hurt. So far, it's unclear how the love lines will pan out with the leading ladies. Will Gong Hyo Jin or IU be paired with Kim Soo Hyun? That's what we need to know!

Producers is set to air in April on KBS2. What do you think of this lineup now that it's official? Will you be watching? Share your thoughts in the comments! 

logo-dramafever@2x.png

Guest MaknaeC

aismile1 said: marie67 said:
I read on some site/news article it was slated for 11-12 episodes, but dramafever has stated it consists of 20episodes! So I hope its the latter case.
http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4670/Producers/

Its going to be 12 episodes and airing only ONCE a week on fridays! This sucks so much!
http://koalasplayground.com/2015/03/09/kim-soo-hyun-confirms-producer-and-completes-cast-with-cha-tae-hyun-gong-hyo-jin-and-iu/

Guest jinny8

shabbychic said: marie67 said: Its going to be 12 episodes and airing only ONCE a week on fridays! This sucks so much!
http://koalasplayground.com/2015/03/09/kim-soo-hyun-confirms-producer-and-completes-cast-with-cha-tae-hyun-gong-hyo-jin-and-iu/

This news is circulating within IU's fandom. Can someone confirm?

"IU's role is that of a singer called Cindy who debuted at the age of 13. Despite her young age, it's been 10yrs since her debut. She is a cold senior who doesn't even glance at the trainees."

Alongside with "The ongoing album prep will carry on alongside the drama. IU's singing activities will resume after the drama."

(credit : squishy_blob)

===

So her name is... Cindy?? O_o.......

edensor said: Also found this : "Kim SooHyun will play a former law school student and he became a PD cause he wanted to chase his first love." (credit : MeaningOfIU) Ah... So does that mean Koala's version of the loveline is the accurate one?

IU ---> KSH
KSH ---> GHJ
GHJ ---> CTH

Which means it's possible that the OTP will end up being IU and KSH when KSH moves on from chasing after his first love? Or will he actually be successful in chasing his first love so the OTP is KSH and GHJ?

... This doesn't help things. We're still on square one. Aigoo... Never mind. lol

Excerpt from today's news
translated by Pechumori 150310

htm_20150310112133c010c011_99_2015031011

The broadcasting official said "Gong Hyo Jin and IU will showcase a different charm from their previous work through the Producers. A confrontation between the two charming heroines will increase the dramatic fun" he said.

credit: naver

Annyeong chingu deul! I've been lurking on this thread for from first page..Now, coz every cast has confirmed I wanna show support for all cast dan producer's team..
Woah...I see familiar names here :D
Let's support this drama guys.. this gonna be fun.

Fan made poster through twitter (via eggehead_me):
B_r3LvtUwAAqted.jpg
credit : as tagged

Another spoiler I dunno if this was true.

"#Producer Roles:

#KimSooHyun - New PD

#ChaTaeHyun - 2 Days 1 Night Season 5 PD

#GongHyoJin - Music Bank PD

#IU - Top Star Ice-Princess

The #Producer Script for Episode 2 is completed and the casts who had read the script expressed that it is very interesting.

#GongHyoJin is going to be this bossy "Scary Unnie" PD. The rest of the PDs will tread carefully around her & her moods. LOL! *anticipating*"

Credit : IUmushimushi

Archived