[Drama 2015] ⁂ The Producers프로듀사 ⁂

jerebtang

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jinny8

OHMYGOD is KSH doing it? This is a dream come true! I literally have been praying for this! XD
<3 <3 <3 <3 HOLY COW :D :D :D :D (Well, from what I've read so far!)
Update: I just read through the most recent Korean articles. Looks like he's most likely definitely doing it!! Now let's just wait for the actresses!! Then once the cast is set we'll have an official ribbon cutting ceremony to start off this thread!! LOL 

Guest jinny8

QuynhT said: hold on! is he really doing it? I hear so many different stories... I need this bae to be back on screen ASAP. MLFTS was like a year ago :(( Time flies so fast

Guest jinny8

QuynhT said: jinny8 said: QuynhT said: hold on! is he really doing it? I hear so many different stories... I need this bae to be back on screen ASAP. MLFTS was like a year ago :(( Time flies so fast

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ProducerKDrama
11041791_343472415848049_354603180163983

[150303 NEWS UPDATE] Kim Soo Hyun's appearance in "Producers" confirmed
translated by Pechumori

Actor Kim Soo Hyun who has emerged as a Hallyu star has confirmed his next work. His appearance in the KBS2 drama "Producers has been confirmed and is said to be his final work before enlistment.
A broadcasting official told reporters that "The appearance of Kim soo Hyun has been confirmed after much consideration. He will be acting again with You who came from the stars writer Park Ji Eun. Kim Soo Hyun will be working on a new challenge after 15 months since his last drama "You who came from the stars" has ended.
Actually, this work will be a new challenge for Kim Soo Hyun. Since "You who came from the stars", the interest and love calls have been pouring in from all over Asia but because of his enlistment coming up, there was a compelling theory that he might not accept another work. However, in the end, he chose to be challenged as an actor.
Kim Soo Hyun has continued to struggle for his next work. After 5 consecutive blockbusters such as KBS2's "Dream High", MBC's "Moon Embracing the Sun", SBS' "You who came from the stars" and the movies "Thieves" and "Secretly Greatly", the burden has been greater.
However, while visiting the Asian countries, though he has no script at hand, he has shown an exceptional willingness to work. To confirm his new work for the first time after one year and three months, shows us that he would rather have an image of an actor than a model.
The official said "Kim Soo Hyun is about to face a new challenge. The price for a stellar cast that we have created and another box office record has created interest."
On the other hand, KBS2's new drama, "Producers" is set against the background of the broadcast entertainment station, but the drama portrays the funny things that happen inside.

credit: http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=673320

Despite the hit of the casting arrangement for 'Producer', there is no confirmation whether Kim Soo Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin & IU will be in this drama, other than Cha Tae Hyun. More news will be confirmed whether they will accept to film the drama. Stay tuned. :)

Today's news (9 March 2015) reported Kim Soo Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin & IU will film the drama, alongside Cha Tae Hyun Welcome them! 

Is this really the plot? I just want to confirm guys if it's real.

@‌haesuji on Instagram

Producer synopsis: ghj and cty are friends and 10 years PD. ksh was a fan of iu for 10 years. but after becoming a PD, even though ksh is ill-treated by ghj, ksh slowly fall in love with ghj.

The last time I checked this thread, it was locked... Now I had to read 4 pages~ hehehe ^^Anyway I still have mixed feelings about the casting. Well, I don't want to explain why~ LOL! But... Rovvxhyo said: Is this really the plot? I just want to confirm guys if it's real. haesuji on Instagram Producer synopsis: ghj and cty are friends and 10 years PD. ksh was a fan of iu for 10 years. but after becoming a PD, even though ksh is ill-treated by ghj, ksh slowly fall in love with ghj.

hello, my first time to enter this thread. thank you for posting the Keyeast statement about the confirmation, @KSH-Noonafan

I checked two articles this evening just to find out if they reported about the plot, but i just got a little background about it.

This article seems to give us an idea regarding the value of this drama and why KSH might accept it.
I translated an excerpt,

From "Producers" to "Daddy", the irrational crisis of TV

The 3 TV networks are trying to welcome a reorganization this spring. A new entertainment program beyond the traditional way to reclaim the audience who have been watching cable TV programs.

If the "Producers" gets finalize, KBS will be exceptional for being the first to attempt it. If other broadcast stations, air entertainment programs during Friday night, rather than competing in the same format they intend to coexist by making a major strategic shift in the program

3 entertainment programs for TV, with the exception of a couple of weekend entertainment programs with longevity has long been a ratings disappointment

TV stations are really seeking to regain the lost viewership through these changes.

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110089822

There is another article, it's quite long. Maybe @Jinny8 could help out in providing just the important points of the news
It tells about the budget the drama will have to face for casting KSH and GHJ
Going over it quickly, it says that
"Producers will be a comical satire of a PD"
and the time slot has not been confirmed yet.

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01128326609299712&DCD=A10102

Guest Spring Andrew

if KSH is doin it wooohooo.. If he is not can we have Yoo Ah In.. Like how hot is he.. N he is GHJ fanboy too in real life.. Also IU? I knw its just been few months from her last drama..but Y not Shinhye .. ? She sings n dances n also looks like a star.. it looks too young and amature compared to the other 3 cast

Guest jinny8

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01128326609299712&DCD=A10102
This article starts off by stating that there's a potential for a big hit this spring, "with Kim Soo Hyun appearing, as well as drama writer #1, Park Ji Eun writing, along with Gag Concert PD SeoPD." This article basically restates the potential for a star-studded cast, and relates it to the movie "The Thieves" from 2012 (That was a great movie with a great cast too btw)
It also explains the burdens facing Writer Park and SeoPD, with the need to be especially careful to balance the amount of drama and "variety" within the drama, so it doesn't lean too much either way. I believe a source from inside explained that SeoPD is aware that this is a big project, and SeoPD is being especially careful. 

This is a very very rough translation... I hope it's mostly right!

Rovvxhyo said: Is this really the plot? I just want to confirm guys if it's real. @‌haesuji on Instagram Producer synopsis: ghj and cty are friends and 10 years PD. ksh was a fan of iu for 10 years. but after becoming a PD, even though ksh is ill-treated by ghj, ksh slowly fall in love with ghj.

Guest Spring Andrew

YES please!!! Thats why they cast IU as a '2nd' lead and not PSH for example. PSH can also sing and dance and looks like a star, but there is just no way she will be the second lead. OMG I can so see GHJ and KSH being all dorky and sarcastic and arguiing like crazy. Cant wait for it!

Just my thought.. but I actually feel PSH can be second lead.. cuz the main lead is Ghj..i think it depends.on who the main lead is..

but then I do feel that its too soon for her after Pinocchio*

Iu playing idol star.. kinda like cheon song yi type. she seems like a kid.. but iu doesnt seem to match that at all.. but gotta see the drama.. all the actors will tower her .lol

Archived