[Drama 2015] ⁂ The Producers프로듀사 ⁂

jerebtang

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Producers" Gong Hyo Jin's quick return to drama because of trust in writer Park Ji Eun
translated by Pechumori (excerpt)

1425872643230.jpg

On March 9, an official from Gong Hyo Jin's agency told xportsnews through a telephone conversation that "Miss Gong Hyo Jin has been confirmed to appear in the drama Producers. She is supposed to assume the role of a PD and is scheduled to begin shooting this March." he said

read more from xportsnews

Gong Hyo Jin is back to grace the small screen in Producer, and I could not be more content. She is a fabulous actress! <3

Hi all!

I'm really looking forward to this drama after all the recent confirmations about the cast. I'm a big fan of IU and respect both Kim Soo Hyun and Gong Hyo Jin's great acting skills and reputation. As for Cha Tae Hyun, I've actually only seen him in My Sassy Girl, but I'm looking forward to seeing him again through this project.

They have been posting one news after another this morning.

Kim Soo Hyun's appearance in the KBS drama "Producers" finalized
translated by Pechumori

2015030915063299097_1.jpg?time=152318

Actor Kim Soo Hyun has decided to appear on the KBS2 TV drama "Producers" (working title).

On March 9, according to the officials of the KBS entertainment division, Kim Soo Hyun has confirmed his appearance on the drama "Producers".

Kim Soo Hyun will undertake the role of a new PD in the broadcast station. Kim Soo Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, IU and Cha Tae Hyun will lead the cast and add dramatic fun to the drama, he explained.

The official said, "Rather than dwelling on the audience rating, the four main actors including Kim Soo Hyun decided to put their force to challenge an attempt by KBS. Watch out for the activities of the main actors.

credit: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015030915063299097&outlink=2&SVEC

Let's wait for Keyeast to confirm this news just like what Gong Hyo Jin's agency did earlier. Although, the soompi news said Keyeast already confirmed it.

pechumori said: They have been posting one news after another this morning.

Kim Soo Hyun's appearance in the KBS drama "Producers" finalized
translated by Pechumori

Actor Kim Soo Hyun has decided to appear on the KBS2 TV drama "Producers" (working title).

On March 9, according to the officials of the KBS entertainment division, Kim Soo Hyun has confirmed his appearance on the drama "Producers".

Kim Soo Hyun will undertake the role of a new PD in the broadcast station. Kim Soo Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, IU and Cha Tae Hyun will lead the cast and add dramatic fun to the drama, he explained.

The official said, "Rather than dwelling on the audience rating, the four main actors including Kim Soo Hyun decided to put their force to challenge an attempt by KBS. Watch out for the activities of the main actors.

credit: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015030915063299097&outlink=2&SVEC

Let's wait for Keyeast to confirm this news just like what Gong Hyo Jin's agency did earlier. Although, the soompi news said Keyeast already confirmed it.

class="content-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Soo Hyun Joins Gong Hyo Jin, IU, and Cha Tae Hyun in “Producer”crystalcove March 8, 2015
Kim-soo-hyun-producer-cast.jpg

The good news keeps coming as actor Kim Soo Hyun also confirms his appearance on the upcoming KBS drama “Producer,” following theconfirmation news of Gong Hyo Jin and IU earlier today for its leading actresses.

Both his management agency, Keyeast, and the production team of “Producer” have stated that Kim Soo Hyun is set to appear in the drama penned by Park Ji Eun, the writer of Kim Soo Hyun’s most recent small screen hit, “My Love from the Stars.” Kim Soo Hyun will be playing the role of a rookie PD.

“Producer” is set in the world of the variety entertainment department of a television network. Gong Hyo Jin and Cha Tae Hyun will play senior PDs, while IU will play a top songstress. The drama will be helmed by Seo Soo Min, a variety show PD who has led “Gag Concert” and “1 Night 2 Days.

The drama is set to air in April during the Friday-Saturday 11 p.m. timeslot.

Link: http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/08/kim-soo-hyun-joins-gong-hyo-jin-iu-and-cha-tae-hyun-in-producer/

I was studying for finals... and I saw this news. then i just completely forgot that I had to study. Ended up spending 4 hours on just freaking out and screaming and giggling to myself. #whatislife This team is gonna be from daebak to very daebak, no inbetweens

'Producers', Cha Tae-hyun, Kim Soo-hyun, Gong Hyo-jin, IU' powerful lineup is complete
translated by Pechumori
(Excerpt) 150309

20150309161738885753.jpg

An official said that "Tomorrow, the 10th, they will make an official announcement about their current progress and future plans."

read more from http://m.nocutnews.co.kr/news/4379447

This drama will be full of HALLYU STARS. Believe me. Its says 'Producer' though. Many of hallyu stars will make their appearances in this drama. Also might be a lot of cameo's from actors, actresses and idols. We'll see. I'm very anticipating with this drama. 
As for the casts, i think GHJ is the main female cast while IU is the second. I'm an author, so i know it will be that way.
and finally, KSH finalised! make me more excited

Archived