[Drama 2015] ⁂ The Producers프로듀사 ⁂

jerebtang

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard Kim Soo Hyun offered role too with Han Groo for vampire drama. I hope we will hear soon the cast confirmations.While waiting, this is Kim Soo Hyun and IU sing in Dream High

And pic
B_VwJXWVEAACJie.jpg

B_VwJItU0AAqcGV.jpg B_VwJl9UgAEZZ1g.jpg
LOL All that IU care is the cake ruqg.gifOhh... Soo Hyun too, apparently... after staring at it for a while LOL

Guest nifemi

Okay seriously whats up with these people I love the actors and actresses as much as the next person but why are they doing this to me I need them to either confirm of reject the offer so I can have a full night of sleep, they seriously need to confirm or reject soon because I heard filming starts next week, they don't have time for much deliberation.

Hello everyone, I would like to jam with all. I'm a fan of Kim Soo Hyun, I looking forward to his new drama.I excited and Theatre news 'Producer'

and I like the actors everyone whose names on the news hope to see them work together in this drama. Wait to see ^__^

nifemi said: Okay seriously whats up with these people I love the actors and actresses as much as the next person but why are they doing this to me I need them to either confirm of reject the offer so I can have a full night of sleep, they seriously need to confirm or reject soon because I heard filming starts next week, they don't have time for much deliberation.

@jerebtang There's a mistake in the Korean name of the drama. Could you replace "프로듀사" with "프로듀서" in he first post and in the name of the thread? As I cannot write using hangul from my computer, I often just use the name of the thread to look for news, but it doesn't return anything if there are errors in it. Thanks and forgive me for my laziness.

I think they're not signing on officially because KSH wants GHJ to be his leading lady. (yes I am that desperate for GHJ to be his love interest and NOT IU). 

Hahaha thats so reliable. I can feel that they are all gonna accept this..

hoo..

Guest nifemi

@pechumori‌ That actually makes lots of sense, and I seriously hope that's what is going on, because now that the casting director made it known that KSH & GHJ were being considered for the roles I've had that pairing stuck in my head and I'm going to be crushed if any one of them rejects the drama so late in the game.

nifemi said: Okay seriously whats up with these people I love the actors and actresses as much as the next person but why are they doing this to me I need them to either confirm of reject the offer so I can have a full night of sleep, they seriously need to confirm or reject soon because I heard filming starts next week, they don't have time for much deliberation.

Guest nifemi

I read on a site that filming was starting next week, I can't remember the exact site bur I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere then again their information could be wrong

Guest cae_rulea

Omg, even when the actor and actress yet to confirm it, I see some hot issue here.

@spring andrew would u mind to edit ur post? Even if u didn't feel that it's an offensive post, but please consider that others know better their actor/actress.

@ksh noona, I as a gongvelyans really sorry abt that. But really I don't think that calling one another to give off topic is a wise solving method. It will enlarge the problem I think. Sorry, it's just my opinion.

And I'm so confused with "them their" thing. Do you mean that aside spring andrew, there are more in those comments and/or pm that related with this problem? If yes, I do hope that the others who ksh noona mean also edit the post.

Sorry for this post.

Archived