[Drama 2015] ⁂ The Producers프로듀사 ⁂

jerebtang

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jinny8

My dream has come true. My dream has finally come true. 

:D Let's celebrate a star-studded cast!! Welcome Cha Tae Hyun, IU, Gong Hyo Jin, and Kim Soo Hyun!!

IU as icy singer kekeke I'm curious how she will portray this role.

The synopsis is so vague it opens for so many questions. That's interesting, they can play the drama any way they like.
I have faith in the cast, hopefully the scriptwriting and directing are on par. Can't wait for this~~~
:D :x

@shabbychicforU
Wow! Long time no see! It's great to see you here. I, too, was surprised by your new username, but I like it. The "U" for IU, of course, right? Hehehe.

And other than a familiar @edensor, I also see a familiar @nikki89! Hiiii~~ I think soon, we'll be seeing a lot more Uaenas in here.

As for me, I'm not too curious or demanding of who the ultimate OTP is supposed to be or who is technically "first" lead and "second" lead. In the end, everyone will work together to create a great project, so does status really matter as long as the performance, directing, and writing is good? I'm perfectly fine with simply waiting for more news regarding the drama as a whole and learning more about the plot since it's still pretty vague so far. I think I've heard three different versions of the supposed plot already. Haha.

MissSquint said: I want IU and KSH together, but I feel like since IU is still Korea's little sister they might not even show a freaking kiss IU has had kiss scenes, so I don't think that's going to be a problem. lol. She had three in YTBLSS, including one on the cheek, and she had one kiss scene in PM. The latter one was really mild though - just the briefest touch of lip against lip, but it was still a kiss.

Hello @laura1997‌

I have read. It must reads "Produsa"

"프로듀사" the word "사 (Sa)

comes from 검사(comsa) mean Attorney (I think about KSH character)

It's a play on words "Producer" and "Comsa" (검사) by mix it to "Produsa" (프로듀사). That is mix 2 Career Producer and Attorney

P.S.Sorry if it's wrong info.

True, but they were baby kisses, we have KSH here. They have to put his lips into good use.

I hope it's KSH-GHJ pairing thenXDD *shiver* lol

Its still hard to see her having deep kiss like with JJS in YTBLSS LOL

As long as I see IU on screen, I'm GOOD ahaha X"DD

@akinahana89‌ ahaha Good to see you captain :) I know I'm a such an undecisive child but I'm way too used to my old account so I'll just stick to this one (@edensor is this dp more familiar now lol). Let's forget what I just said " new drama new dp," haha. I hope more uaena will join us.

@akinahana89‌ ahaha Good to see you captain :) I know I'm a such an undecisive child but I'm way too used to my old account so I'll just stick to this one (@edensor is this dp more familiar now lol). Let's forget what I just said " new drama new dp," haha. I hope more uaena will join us.

Oyeaaa... Love this one more Shabbychic Hahaha. If you show up waiting for your "twins" to show up too (cc @normalahamid‌) :))

I remember when I can't figured who's who lol

===

I heard today they're going to release more details about the drama. Hope to read more info and post here later.

Archived