[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

Guest luvluvluv_kdrama

ohmygawd... its wednesday already. well maybe because i have been stuck at work 14hs a day it made getting to today alot faster than it is for others. I also think that the necklace has changed...(just adding my 2cents here lol) ahhh cant wait to finish work and read all live recaps tonight. 

fighting everyone!! thanks in advance to all those who will post later to.ight.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello! First time posting on this thread :)

I can't believe there are only 4 episodes left. This drama really caught me off guard! I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I am especially since Producers and Ex-Girlfriends Club were more appealing to me at first...turns out It's my favorite out of the 3. 

I really enjoy LJJ and GW relation, the easiness between the two of them makes me feel "Warm & Cozy" (see what I did there?....humm okay I'll stop)

The Hong Sisters are doing quite a good job and I love how simple yet confident all their characters are. By confident I mean they don't hide who they really are and that is extremely refreshing esepcially in Mok Ji Won's case: she is so annoying and b*tchy but everyone knows it and think twice before believing what she says, I love it.

WIth only 4 episodes left I really hope they won't mess up the story -and by that I mean drag it on with a last minute issue before our leads can finally be together)

I was thinking about the spark that was missing from W&C and i really feel that the Hong sisters are at their best when they have myth/supernatural aspects to work with

on that thought pattern i realized that it would have been amazing if they had use the story of the mermaid in W&C, it would even fit with the gatsby theme of gatsby being overtaken by materialistic fake love of daisy and not seeing his true love (the little mermaid), it would even fit with the terminal illness joke as the prince first took in the mermaid out of pity as well

SIGH!!!

looks like i cant join tonight recaps,, :(:(

i already in stage where i just enjoying the story, just let the leech get out from my screen, i hope LJJ realized that she is lying, and Poongsan didnt help at all now, :(

butttt,, it's not stolen kiss again, okay, BGW suddenly kiss her, but LJJ already closed her eyes, so she already expected the kiss it isn't like the first kiss,and looks like the mayor didn't to look at them, :D

credit : @sky5joyous

It's a good sign that JJ closes her eyes when BGW kisses her! Yes especially in front of everyone!! Good this will show towns people that there's something exclusive already going on with LJJ and BGW and stop their irritating pushing ljj to mayor kereraapp.. I'm so sorry mayor but you had to see it with your own two eyes, and let ljj go! 

@wassilou hi chingoo! Glad you're able to join us!!: ))

so i had idle time this morning, i like to draw but i can't draw, :D , turn out i make this one,,

tumblr_nqfc2e40E91tdn56eo1_1280.jpg

p.s : don't kill me that i make YYS's face became ugly, :D

BGW reaction, my face like that? this delusional fellow

tumblr_nqfbo09tW51tdn56eo1_250.gif

If I were a Hong sister, I'd make that a pendant with a white pearl. 

Anyway, I made a screenshot... not that I'm trying to influence people to join Team Sparkles.  sneaky.gif

hmmm on this picture its still the same one. but on the other one's that you or someone posted, there is that black bit on the left picture.

anyway, GW took it away anyway so maybe he will have the time now to actually change it :)

Anyway, I made a screenshot... not that I'm trying to influence people to join Team Sparkles.  sneaky.gif

hmmm on this picture its still the same one. but on the other one's that you or someone posted, there is that black bit on the left picture.

anyway, GW took it away anyway so maybe he will have the time now to actually change it :)

I dunno, it looks a little different to me..that's why I'my on team sparkles anyways if I'm wrong, I'll just make gifs and post them up then! :phew:

I dunno, it looks a little different to me..that's why I'my on team sparkles anyways if I'm wrong, I'll just make gifs and post them up then! :phew:

@pandalover1  true! let's just fill the thread with gifs of our WooJoo :)     it does look different to me, the actual necklace itself, not the pendant :)

YAY!!! Finally today is D-DAY!!! Come on, please be night already! 

wednesday!!!!!!!!!! hugs warmers. ep13 day.

thank you all for the updates and juicy deets.

cant believed we only have 4 more eps left,

few more hours and we go parteyyyy! hugs.

10390009_1594333520832604_42786950641306

our lovely JeongJoo

as tagged via dc kang sora gallery

Guest Mazayas

Yesterday we didnt expect to have a kiss from WooJoo (an angry kiss)....because the preview didnt tell us it'll hapen....

Its means they give us more than the preview.

Now, the preview give us a jealous kiss....will they give us more than that?...hahaha #i wish

But yeah, keep it low....because director-nim already say that they still have to play push & pull :(  ......hope not to long.....because i want to see they make their own big family..(its ok if there will be a time jump)... It will be so cute to see they happy with their childrens at Maendorong Ttottot. :wub:

HELLO WORLD! HELLO WARMERS!

I'M BACK!

Truthfully, I wasn't out, been lurking and since it's wednesday already, i am up and about the thread.

I love the stills of GW readying to kiss JJ!

let's see what tonight has in store for us!

@packmule3 love the ocean versus the glass of water, perfect!

#teamunchanged

OMG hear about Quack I'm still so mad =.= I was so a Quacker hardcore and finally the ending was ''beurk'' please don't remind me how I suffer when my OTP was lost omg I was so into Soo Hyun x Park Hoon until the fatal episode 20 =.= never remind me please, I was down for few days after that. Was so angry and still feel a flame of fire in my heart =.=;;

anyway Kang Sora will have a happy ending everyone and she will GET GW so don't worry this time she will have her love!

@sky5joyous

Big thank for finally preview!!!! and omo omo GW jealous and KISS in front the mayor O.O wow he finally so OPEN and let's his crying heart get what he want LOLLLLLL 

GW please tell her your true feeling come on!!! she asking you right now in the preview!

Guest Mazayas

let me joined with woojoo gifs army, :) fill in with old gif, these scene really cracked me up, i replay to watched it so many times

i really adore their expression, :wub:

p.s : i joined unchanged necklace @packmule3

Thank you.....i love that scene too ♥♥♥♥

I want bts from that scene!.....its must be really funny...kkkk

I want to join sparkles team....but i cannt make gift...even didnt know how to borrow that from others....hahaha, i'm a carp like Jj..... :) 

Archived