✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

I think this new hint is equally as huge as psm's ig post. While we have shk's affirmation with psm's post, yz's bro's post more or less confirms the new addition to the squad; a familiar face.

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, leek said:

Trying to be rational about it, it could just be coincidence he was watching MNIKSS but why the need to post a clip about it knowing Kyo and Ruby accounts are both his followers.  Hmmm 

Her closest friends are now confident posting HyunBin's pics. :ph34r:

9 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

IF Kyo and Bin reconciliated, of course they need supporters. Since when they confirm their relationship it is definitely big indignant from other ships and haters. 

I thinks thats the reason why sometimes their friends will give us some hints.

Talking about Kyo's squads and friends. Noone can post any realate to ex if this things can hurt her. She just overcome from an toxic relationship 1 year. Why did her friends want to continue cutting her pain with the other ex??? 

So now im surely say that at least Kyo feel peace when she sometimes see hyun bin's images. Thats why her friends and squads act like that. 

maybe shk squad are preparing / preping loyal fans before announcement (delulu)

imagine how shocked even loyal fans would be if they make announcement without any slightest crumb :)

1 minute ago, Guk said:

imagine how shocked even loyal fans would be if they make announcement without any slightest crumb :)

I agree. Squad's approval is certification of shk's happiness. 

What about hb though? I'm not really sure who his squad is other than belmakang. 

2 minutes ago, Guk said:

Yes.. they are slowly conditioning fans/shippers :wub:

1yr of the divorce is coming near as well.. I think there is a big “meeting” during the lunch at Kyo’s place that’s why big boss bff Ellen is also there...

Let’s wait and see and continue praying that everything is in our favour :heart:

5 minutes ago, Nona said:

I think IG story is gone after 24hr. Kyo has a habit though, post and delete IG post in her feed soon.

4 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

IG Stories only exist for 24 hours. It has been 24 hours since his post so it's gone now. 

Thanks! I seldom use IG so I didn’t know this.

I imagine Kyo and her squad are cautiously dropping these hints if indeed something significant is brewing in the BinKyo front, first to test the fans’ reactions and also to condition people’s minds so that it won’t come out as such a surprise when they finally felt ready enough to make it public, or as public as they feel comfortable enough on their terms.

8 minutes ago, Lola said:

What about hb though? I'm not really sure who his squad is other than belmakang. 

Even BK has not posted anything questionable. Was she even invited in Kyo gathering few days ago? I think she often hangout with her friends and husband.

11 minutes ago, Lola said:

His manager has instagram. But he rarely post something about bin's privacy. You know men' things. Just supporting bin's activities and his privacy daily life

2 minutes ago, Nona said:

Even BK has not posted anything questionable. Was she even invited in Kyo gathering few days ago? I think she often hangout with her friends and husband.

I think she has her own circle of friends. Plus she's a newlywed.

It just occurred to me that since hb's bff jdg was filming with sjk when the marriage issue happened, would jdg have mentioned something to hb about it? Especially if he knew hb is not completely over shk (presumably).

1 hour ago, Phoenix26 said:

For me, the most significant development here is that the squad are no longer avoiding posting anything about Hyun Bin. THIS HAS NOT HAPPENED BEFORE. 

True. I never saw them liking his pics even. 

The very first time was in 2018 when Kyo stylist liked his pic in his stylist IG 

Just now, leek said:

True. I never saw them liking his pics even. 

The very first time was in 2018 when Kyo stylist liked his pic in his stylist IG 

Do you know how often the squad post ex-h photos after marriage?

55 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

His IG posts during divorce were cryptic. Old movies that give clue why SSC broke up. I think he is more vocal because Kyo is not following him so he can post anything and reply to SSC shippers directly. 

Thank you. I just visited his IG and yes the time during the divorce he was posting about how society blame women and not having equal treatment. 
And its kinda true how most of the accusations are coming from girl fans towards their oppa. Women blaming a woman even without knowing the whole story. I am just glad that Kyo overcame it all. 

8 minutes ago, Nona said:

She posted an IGS double date dinner with her and hubby and another couple. She is not part of Kyo's inner circle. They only just reconnected this year.  

37 minutes ago, NDI66 said:

@marso18, @hqy and rest of the shipping team 

Thank you all for your warm welcome. Truly touched! I have to say that I  love the motto of this ship and the fact that you are all broad minded enough to except any reality whatever the reality outcome is unlike some other ships. It’s just calm, happy and peaceful here. No drama. Just shippers enjoying shipping with pure fun. Thank you all and God Bless you all.

Yes. At the end of the day we are not the one who will choose the one for them. We fans are just here to support them in their decisions in both their career and personal life. God bless you too. 

7 minutes ago, Lola said:

It just occurred to me that since hb's bff jdg was filming with sjk when the marriage issue happened, would jdg have mentioned something to hb about it? Especially if he knew hb is not completely over shk (presumably).

Maybe you knew drunk men speak true. 

38 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

IF Kyo and Bin reconciliated, of course they need supporters. Since when they confirm their relationship it is definitely big indignant from other ships and haters. 

I thinks thats the reason why sometimes their friends will give us some hints.

Talking about Kyo's squads and friends. Noone can post any realate to ex if this things can hurt her. She just overcome from an toxic relationship 1 year. Why did her friends want to continue cutting her pain with the other ex??? 

So now im surely say that at least Kyo feel peace when she sometimes see hyun bin's images. Thats why her friends and squads act like that. 

Yes. This evidences that we gather can either be coincidences or really a hint of their booming relationship. But either of the two, we just need to support them atleast we can provide them a sort of support system as well. 

13 minutes ago, Lola said:

Do you know how often the squad post ex-h photos after marriage?

They never posted his pics. Sometimes IGS that he was seen like when they all had event in Paris in January 2018. That was why shippers were so rude and bashing Kyo and squad always demanding for his pics. 

1 minute ago, JennyChang said:

Maybe you knew drunk men speak true. 

And if indeed hb's choice to go for military reservice on the day of the wedding was intentional, the couple must have a deeper history if it affects him so much.

42 minutes ago, Guk said:

I am also with this idea, like atleast we wil not be shocked if they are really back together. And maybe they are also looking how fans would react the possibility of coming back. 
One idea that i really believe is that Kyo And HB are friends again or this clearly show that it their are no hurt feelings between the two. 

Archived