✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, gyobin82 said:

Korea is trying to put an end to cyberbullying as suicides of celebrities are rising in the entertainment industry. It has to start somewhere coz it's long overdued, the innocents are suffering under pressure to severe depression. It's a criminal offence to slander & defame 

That’s why Naver has closed its comment section but Daum has not. They should be pro active rather then reactive in addressing cyberbullying. 

2 minutes ago, HazSharai said:

I made this fanfiction video 2 months ago :blush:  WW is my favorite of all of Binnie’s dramas.  I’m a newbie HB fan, but I’ve watched them all :relaxed:

Wow!! You are the one who made that! Amazing! More please haha 

1 hour ago, marvellousgal29 said:

EMIS was used in CLOY right? PMJ, the owner (or CEO?) of the brand is Kyo's BFF that's why ex-h also used the brand when they were together. Kyo used the brand in Encounter during the video call scene. YAI is also using the brand in his projects being close too to PMJ.

Now going back to the CLOY connection, PMJ is not following the FL, so who's her connection with CLOY? The recommendations must have come from the camp of the ML. B)

Well well well they really have a lot of common friends together

So what will the immature shippers tell Vast? That he should replace all his squad/friends? :crazy::D

45 minutes ago, leek said:

Wow!! You are the one who made that! Amazing! More please haha 

40 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

More videos please hehehe

I did make a new one 2 weeks ago, a collection of what I call “encounters” using their CFs, set to Binnie’s beautiful cover of The Blower’s Daughter.  I just recently found his live rendition back in 2010 and I read that it’s supposedly his and Kyo’s favorite song, so I just had to make it.

I never thought I would make another video for another while (I usually let inspiration hit me).  Then last night, thanks to you ladies, I discovered the lyrics to the song PSM posted which was also my favorite WW OST and if those lyrics don’t describe BinKyo, I don’t know what does.   It seems inspiration has struck again. We’ll see how this goes. :blush:

42 minutes ago, ImAryaStark said:

Well well well they really have a lot of common friends together

So what will the immature shippers tell Vast? That he should replace all his squad/friends? :crazy::D

Imagine replace everyone he knew just to satisfy the shippers hahaha

58 minutes ago, HazSharai said:

I did make a new one 2 weeks ago, a collection of what I call “encounters” using their CFs, set to Binnie’s beautiful cover of The Blower’s Daughter.  I just recently found his live rendition back in 2010 and I read that it’s supposedly his and Kyo’s favorite song, so I just had to make it.

I never thought I would make another video for another while (I usually let inspiration hit me).  Then last night, thanks to you ladies, I discovered the lyrics to the song PSM posted which was also my favorite WW OST and if those lyrics don’t describe BinKyo, I don’t know what does.   It seems inspiration has struck again. We’ll see how this goes. :blush:

Excited to watch the new one soon :)

Hello everybody 

I love this shipping forum because y’all are such a “chillaxed”  and happy :)) bunch of people. Love the fact that you all ship responsibly. I used to be a BinJin shipper and now I just stan both HB and SYJ individually because the writing, direction and editing is what made CLOY click and acting  of all the main leads and support actors was great as well. But the level of toxicity in that forum and a bunch of immature thoughts made me realize it’s not for me . Now that I am watching WW, I find the chemistry between SHK and HB really there . More than CLOY. So I am here to support you and cheer you all for your detective works and news that will bring a smiley :) face and also commend all of you shippers for placing mental health above any delusional thoughts. So bless your hearts and happy shipping . 

7 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Points to ponder: 

When I first saw PSM post and Kyo's like and comment, I did not conclude about BinKyo, not until I knew the lyrics.

Eversince I knew the lyrics that it is a song of lovers who reconciled, I have been thinking of all possible motives of PSM for posting the song. Trying to rationalize why she posted it. 

If she was only enjoying the song, why the need to tag Kyo? Tagging Kyo made it more personal that it was meant for Kyo. It is also awkward to do since Kyo dated the male lead of the drama. 

Why did she use that particular song if she wanted to tease Kyo about, for example, another guy? there are a lot of songs out there with the same meaning. Also, the song is not really a super blockbuster song that you get to hear on radio everyday. 

Then, let us analyze PSM's personality, she is the one who spazzes about romantic stories, it obvious she is a hopeless romantic. Why use World's Within OST of all song for Kyo? 

No matter  how I analyze it, the most rational answer is she may be have learned about BinKyo whatever status they might be and she could not control her excitement and expressed it through the song.

I would not dare teased my friend about an ex in public unless I am sure it's fine with her.  B)

8 hours ago, HazSharai said:

I made this fanfiction video 2 months ago :blush:  WW is my favorite of all of Binnie’s dramas.  I’m a newbie HB fan, but I’ve watched them all :relaxed:

Wooow. You are really good on editing video. I enjoy watching it. And I also like how you pinned in the comment section your views for the two. Lookinh forward for more video. :joy:

Archived