✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

8 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

It has been 15 years since the drama. He was studying in the States for several years but wherever in the world, you can still watch a Kdrama and why did he post it haha

Hahaha maybe this will be the right time for is to dig dipper. 

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Guk said:

maybe after dinner and drinks, they watched hb drama mlkss :)

Unless mlkss is being shown as repeat telecast in korea now, there is a possibility. If after dinner, why only post it the next morning? Could have just taken a pict of the tv screen with mlkss playing.

42 minutes ago, leek said:

Divashim is very vocal friend. Although Kyo is not following him because I think they haven't seen each other since 2017 (he was at the wedding) but I think he knows all about Kyo's updates because he is close to the squad.

It was also in his IG when there was another clue SSC broke up when he replied to a shipper asking why he was not promoting ArthdalC and he replied he does not promote anybody. :D

During the divorce controversies, he was very loud supporting Kyo. What a loyal friend. 

Reveal hidden contents

He promoted CLOY drama when he said before will not promote any so he won't post about Arthdal Chronicles.  :ph34r:

She supper Kyo through IG post or what? Sorry I didn’t know this one. Hehe

1 minute ago, Phoenix26 said:

Gay friend of Kyo not sure what's his job is all about but he is in the fashion industry too and Kyo was very close to him about a decade ago. 

I see. Maybe I will do some research about him. Thank you

2 minutes ago, Lola said:

Unless mlkss is being shown as repeat telecast on korea now, there is a possibility. If after dinner, why only post it the next morning? Could have just taken a pict of the tv screen with mlkss playing.

Yes the timing of the post the timeline and all. Let’s investigate more.

1 minute ago, Marso18 said:

I see. Maybe I will do some research about him. Thank you

His IG posts during divorce were cryptic. Old movies that give clue why SSC broke up. I think he is more vocal because Kyo is not following him so he can post anything and reply to SSC shippers directly. 

3 minutes ago, Lola said:

Another hint is that the IG story was put up between 10-11am on Sat. If he is just reminiscing, a weird timing to be reminiscing since people usually watch a repeat telecast of a drama at night. 

My theory is that squad met hb on Fri night. Prob after the ladies had dinner and he joined them for drinks at shk's hse. The next day, yz's bro put up the post of hb. But he didn't select hb's recent drama but an old one that first shot hb to fame. I wonder why.

Makes sense. Especially if he was elated that he could meet him (again?) in person. 

The post at Kyo house was only a small portion, even Kyo whereabout was not shown. I think she was also careful not to reveal any slightest clue. 

But, they don't expect some fans here are very dedicated and observant, enough to find crumbs from the sands.

Also, as all of you agree that Kyo friends have never promoted anything related to Bin before, therefore this IG post holds significant impact on Binkyo relationship.

16 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

I think the squad are careful but they cannot help posting anything related to him in a subtle way. But they didnt know fans very observant.

This shows that the squad is happy and excited for them, right? If hb is not someone familiar to them or hurt shk badly before, I doubt they will be happy about their reunion and posting posts related to him.

3 minutes ago, Lola said:

This shows that the squad is happy and excited for them, right? If hb is not someone familiar to them or hurt shk badly before, I doubt they will be happy about their reunion and posting posts related to him.

Yes, especially if you're a close friend of Kyo. As a friend, he should be aware of Kyo feeling about Bin, and when they broke up, he and other squad are careful not to mention Bin to take care of her feeling.

So, Bin must have contacted Kyo again and they have good relationship again that he feels OK to post about Bin in his IG.

18 minutes ago, Lola said:

Unless mlkss is being shown as repeat telecast in korea now, there is a possibility. If after dinner, why only post it the next morning? Could have just taken a pict of the tv screen with mlkss playing.

What time is the post again? Is it the Korean time or our time?

I went to check it but it's gone, so I can't make sure about the time difference. 

5 minutes ago, Nona said:

I went to check it but it's gone, so I can't make sure about the time difference. 

around this time yesterday 11 am KST 

3 minutes ago, Nona said:

Do they make a habit of deleting posts after or only when they post something fans take notice?  I wonder if they give these hints to also test the reactions of fans that really follow and know Kyo.  

@marso18, @hqy and rest of the shipping team 

Thank you all for your warm welcome. Truly touched! I have to say that I  love the motto of this ship and the fact that you are all broad minded enough to except any reality whatever the reality outcome is unlike some other ships. It’s just calm, happy and peaceful here. No drama. Just shippers enjoying shipping with pure fun. Thank you all and God Bless you all.

IF Kyo and Bin reconciliated, of course they need supporters. Since when they confirm their relationship it is definitely big indignant from other ships and haters. 

I thinks thats the reason why sometimes their friends will give us some hints.

Talking about Kyo's squads and friends. Noone can post any realate to ex if this things can hurt her. She just overcome from an toxic relationship 1 year. Why did her friends want to continue cutting her pain with the other ex??? 

So now im surely say that at least Kyo feel peace when she sometimes see hyun bin's images. Thats why her friends and squads act like that. 

Just now, leek said:

around this time yesterday 11 am KST 

Thanks.

Yes, a bit questionable move to post the video of an old drama in the morning, and with Bin face showing. 

Safe to say that his followers are OK with it. B)

5 minutes ago, HazSharai said:

Do they make a habit of deleting posts after or only when they post something fans take notice?  I wonder if they give these hints to also test the reactions of fans that really follow and know Kyo.  

I think IG story is gone after 24hr. Kyo has a habit though, post and delete IG post in her feed soon.

5 minutes ago, HazSharai said:

IG Stories only exist for 24 hours. It has been 24 hours since his post so it's gone now. 

Archived