✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

1 minute ago, leek said:

They never posted his pics. Sometimes IGS that he was seen like when they all had event in Paris in January 2018. That was why shippers were so rude and bashing Kyo and squad always demanding for his pics. 

Yes shippers are demanding Kyo to post about her ex h. Like is it really a prerequisite to have picture of both in Kyo’s IG.

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good job binkyonatics! This page moves fast. I can't keep up with the pace!

Hb looks more than happy now with that last pic. Kyo have a different aura since early this year...

Wonder what the day will bring us! 

1 minute ago, leek said:

They never posted his pics. Sometimes IGS that he was seen like when they all had event in Paris in January 2018. That was why shippers were so rude and bashing Kyo and squad always demanding for his pics. 

Then isn't this new development with hb means something? I doubt it has anything to do with hb's recent rise in popularity again.

6 minutes ago, Lola said:

And if indeed hb's choice to go for military reservice on the day of the wedding was intentional, the couple must have a deeper history if it affects him so much.

If it's true, it means hb wasn't over shk :)

3 minutes ago, Lola said:

Then isn't this new development with hb means something? I doubt it has anything to do with hb's recent rise in popularity again.

If it has to do with HB recent popularity then they would post cloy pics or videos instead. :)

4 minutes ago, Lola said:

I guess 2018 timeline has nothing to do with HB. Maybe Kyo did not post her ex h pictures together since she wanted to make their relationship private plus she doesn’t want to mixed her private life in her career. Especially when she has a drama, she doesn’t want people to see her as SHK but as the role that she plays in the drama. Because sometimes when shippers ship their biases so much there is a tendency that they don’t want to see their ship be teaming up with other leads.

Just now, Guk said:

If it has to do with HB recent popularity then they would post cloy pics or videos instead. :)

Yes that's true. So that denounce any theory about them leeching off his popularity. It doesn't make sense for them to do that anyway since shk has been consistently maintaining her hallyu position since the beginning.

3 minutes ago, Guk said:

Yes it has nothing to do with HB recent popularity because at the very first place they will not benefit from it. 

2 minutes ago, Lola said:

Yes that's true. So that denounce any theory about them leeching off his popularity. It doesn't make sense for them to do that anyway since shk has been consistently maintaining her hallyu position since the beginning.

Yes. SHK is SHK. She alone is a bright star already and if they are riding HB’s popularity they can’t get any benefit at all. Plus this squads are not celebs so I don’t see any reason that they are riding HB’s popularity.

4 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

Yes it has nothing to do with HB recent popularity because at the very first place they will not benefit from it. 

Yes true. Plus, I think shk is still more popular than hb even considering his recent popularity in cloy. Other shippers are very wrong in saying shk just wanted to ride hb popularity. Why would shk or even her squad do that, duh she is THE SONG HYE KYO :)

Just now, Marso18 said:

I guess 2018 timeline has nothing to do with HB. Maybe Kyo did not post her ex h pictures together since she wanted to make their relationship private plus she doesn’t want to mixed her private life in her career. Especially when she has a drama, she doesn’t want people to see her as SHK but as the role that she plays in the drama. Because sometimes when shippers ship their biases so much there is a tendency that they don’t want to see their ship be teaming up with other leads.

I was actually trying to draw parallel with the sudden interest in hb with shk's squad. If it's not normal for them to post anything related to ex-h previously, then why is it different with hb? Also, why hb? What other reason could there be for them to post something like that now (assuming shk and hb past relationship is long forgotten and has no meaning now)? 

3 minutes ago, Guk said:

Yes true. Plus, I think shk is still more popular than hb even considering his recent popularity in cloy. Other shippers are very wrong in saying shk just wanted to ride hb popularity. Why would shk or even her squad do that, duh she is THE SONG HYE KYO :)

Ikr! Everyone in Asia (South East and East Asia mostly) knows who song hye kyo is, one of the pioneers of the Hallyu wave.

13 minutes ago, Guk said:

True. Those other shippers are the one assuming that Kyo is riding HB’s popularity  as if Kyo is the one who posted the WW ost. Hahaha they even said that please don’t try to resurrect the 10yrs old lovestory. Hahahaha but my salute to those people here that is really rooting for BINKYO for a long time. It must not be easy. And now possibilities are becoming bigger and bigger hehe

12 minutes ago, Lola said:

I was actually trying to draw parallel with the sudden interest in hb with shk's squad. If it's not normal for them to post anything related to ex-h previously, then why is it different with hb? Also, why hb? What other reason could there be for them to post something like that now (assuming shk and hb past relationship is long forgotten and has no meaning now)? 

Yes. It makes sense also. Maybe they don’t really have a bad relationship towards HB that is why or maybe this squads knows the reason of their breakup years ago and it’s not because they don’t love one another and maybe if and only if they are together again, they like the HB for Kyo.

6 minutes ago, Lola said:

Since we all know that shk close friends are also close to HB, they could have started to show support to HB when HB was discharged from military (Atleast at some point when socmed is already available). But they did not, probably to not draw attention or misunderstanding. 

But now, they suddenly openly show support to HB not minding if their actions publicly supporting HB would draw attention or Misunderstanding given the fact that HB is rumored also to be dating FL. 

Shk close friends are that confident in publicly supporting HB. WHYYYY??? 

45 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

Kyo's stylist first commented in Belmakang's IG in May 2019.

Before CLOY.

It was the first time ever she commented 

1 minute ago, Guk said:

Since we all know that shk close friends are also close to HB, they could have started to show support to HB when HB was discharged from military (Atleast at some point when socmed is already available). But they did not, probably to not draw attention or misunderstanding. 

But now, they suddenly openly show support to HB not minding if their actions publicly supporting HB would draw attention or Misunderstanding given the fact that HB is rumored also to be dating FL. 

Shk close friends are that confident in publicly supporting HB. WHYYYY??? 

Yes. I agree. That one that really convinced me of the possibility of reconciliation is the OST that PSM posted. Why? Because:

1. That song is 10yrs old song and there are really alot of songs that conveys same message as that ost.

2. Why tagged Kyo for that post? If PSM just loves the meaning of the song or what why tagged Kyo?

3. She knows how people can have misunderstanding by posting it so I think she did not just post it without thinking but put it into consideration that it can really invite attention to anyone.

4. PSM knows Kyo and she would not do things that could harm her because of let us just say a mistaken post and she also knows HB since she is the wife of HB’s friend.

5. Plus Kyo liked and not just that she replied hahahaha

Kyo is always a big star of Hallyu for many years. In my country, eventhough many people at the age of 50-55 know her and has seen at least 1 film of her. So they can’t tell Kyo is riding from HB popularity. 
Actually, the famous is as the circle. When you have famous drama or movie, at this time, you can see many good things about you on articles. But is it last forever? No, when other drama will release, everything can change. So keeping the famous as Kyo for many years is not easy 

29 minutes ago, Guk said:

To illustrate based on recent news and activities: 

Simple comments of Kyo on her friends IG becomes trending in Korean sites like Naver, even reaching up to Number One hottest articles.

Baeksang news of HB and his drama partner I saw an article which was on trending topics but it immediately disappeared.

These international CLOY shippers downplaying Song Hye Kyo's star power should make a proper research.

SONG HYE KYO IS SONG HYE KYO. 

1 minute ago, Phucan said:

Kyo is always a big star of Hallyu for many years. In my country, eventhough many people at the age of 50-55 know her and has seen at least 1 film of her. So they can’t tell Kyo is riding from HB popularity. 
Actually, the famous is as the circle. When you have famous drama or movie, at this time, you can see many good things about you on articles. But is it last forever? No, when other drama will release, everything can change. So keeping the famous as Kyo for many years is not easy 

Yes. Shk maintained her top hallyu status for straight 2 decades already. 

Archived