✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:heythere:

I ask some BinKyo supporters to stop engaging in fanwars with others. Hye Kyo being a Korean Goddess does not need further validation, as we can see whenever we search Naver news, her fellow Korean celebrities always namedropped her when talking about beauty and she is a favorite of world renowned photographers and make up artists.

Let others have their opinion about the persons they stan for. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder as they say and fans are usually wearing rose tinted glasses and put idols on a pedestal. 

Song Hye Kyo does not want people to only emphasize she is a Pretty Actress. She has heard that phrase since birth. She is more focused on acting. She said in an Interview this year she wants to learn more and improve her craft. 

She is very humble about her beauty, in her recent interviews she said she will gladly welcome wrinkles as she will be turning 40 soon. But looking at the pic below, she is still looking like a 25 year old according to my hubby. :lol:

IMG-20200928-085150.jpg

Again please stop replying and stop engaging in fan war. BinKyo would not want that. Both of them humble of their outstanding visuals.

IMG-20200929-214610.jpg  

THE TWO OF THEM ARE IN THE LIST OF RICHEST KOREAN CELEBRITIES SO THEY CAN GO ON BEING NINJA FOR AS LONG AS THEY WANT. BINNIE SAID HE WANTS TO TRAVEL BEFORE HE TURNS 40 AND KYO ALWAYS LOVE TO TRAVEL. TOO BAD THERE IS PANDEMIC NOW THEY CANNOT EASILY TRAVEL OUTSIDE KOREA. :happyshakes:

Musings of a Binnie fan (this is kinda long, so if you don't to read this, just skip it:))

I wanted to wind up Binnie’s birthday month with some musings of why I became a fan, and why remain a fan to this day.

I like his demeanor and values. I admire him for his consistency, his evident “breeding” in a world that is competitive and complex.  Where people want the stardom and celebrity, he only wants to be a good actor.  In an industry where true friends are hard to find, he has long time friends.  Where some stars do media play, he has chosen to stay private, and not say a word even under a lot of pressure and misunderstanding.

I don’t regard him as a superman, someone larger than life.  Over time I saw his flaws, his vulnerability... and it did not make me like him less; rather I appreciated him more for being human.  I have learned not to expect anything from him – announcements, confirmations of anything that has to do with his private life – until and unless he chooses to do so.  He marches to his own music and rhythm, whether that is agreeable to his fans or not – because as he has so often said, he wants his fans to concentrate on his work and not be concerned about his private life.  That is the soul of a true artist, and I respect that.

I am pained when he gets bashed or judged, as I know that none of us really know the world that he lives in, and there is always more than meets the eye.  I seriously doubt that he reads all the comments in the various SNS platforms. He doesn’t even have SNS for his fans.  He is often not even in his own agency, and I would rather he concentrate on his work, and  keep his private life happy and healthy.

As a fan I learned that the most authentic materials about him may not be those that are published in the English language; that one cannot rely on google translate which is not only inaccurate, but misses the context, syntax and nuances of things said and perceived.  I have been blest with friends who have provided me more authentic translations that bring out the richness of what he says, and does not say.  And in this thread I have enjoyed being in the company of people who have chosen, time and again, to be kind, even if circumstances may not be  kind to us.

I hope, in time, Binkyo will reveal their truth to us, whatever that is.  I will not demand, nor expect anything. I love it that they find their own peace; that they march to their own tempo, rhythm and music, not owing anyone anything except good performances. That they keep their lives private...with the added bonus of many good deeds that we get to know of now and then.  I feel truly blessed having been given a glimpse of Bin and Kyo.  Whether they are together or not, I still see them as two beautifully unique individuals worth supporting.

Archived