[Drama 2015] Heard It Through the Grapevine 풍문으로 들었소

Go Seung Ji

young lawyer,Is dad and uncle have a drink and talk...familly scene...Hansong scenes Yang ,PAPA HAN ,AND A NEW CHARACTER...PAPA HAN  is acting nice with that man...i think they will use him...the male secretary mentions his father...Yang and papa Han scenes...he seems worried ...male secretary visits  young lawyer team (their office...teacher is there too)back to Papa Han and Yang...he mentions the trust fund again...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lady lawyer mentions Yang ...the team knows she is the key to win against Hansong ...Boom and teacher Park scene...he told her to do something Yang meets her servants friends ...Min says i 'm also here...Yang looks unconfortable...Boom mom brings Min and Yang some food...

young lawyer meets papa Han...Yang and min talk...Yang mentions her brother and still trusts Papa Han...now mama Han SECRETARY tries to make her do the right thing...mama Han  friends scene...my steam freeze...lost the scene...new firm scenes Is friend is also there his mom sent him a message...airoport scenes...Is and his sister talk...she mentions their mom,their grandmother...now Boom is talking with Hs...a honest talk...Hs mentions her mom ...Is sister hugs Boom...Hs also hugs her...the girls are leaving their famillies

WOW MAMA HAN IS PACKING HER BAGS?BOOM HOUSE FAMILLY SCENES TEACHER SEEMS SO PROUD OF OUR OTP...OTP AND BABY CUTE SCENE ...PAPA HAN ARRIVES HOME...NOBODY WAITS FOR HIM...JUST HIS EMPTY HOUSE...END OF FINAL EP!

Perfect!  Now to wait for the subs and find out what precisely happened?

Yeon Hee was zipping up a suitcase. Did she leave/separate from HJH?  Is she going to be with YiJi adroad where her daughter will attend school?

A perfect "soft landing".  A Dark Comedy, yes!   Did not TRAUMATISE the viewers who followed closely and with interest for 30 episodes.  Thank You.:rolleyes:

June 2, 2015 at 10"10 AM   approximately 5 minutes after I watched the final episode of HITTG.

Double posted. Sorry Guys. Overexcited !   

OMG... "Fan Level: Fanatic".....I got promoted?  Feels about right! But that's what HITTG did to me!  And I loved the whole cast, crew, Writer, Director....All of them. Plus sharing it here with you guys in this Forum.

:wub::wub::wub:                 :D:D:D              B)B)B)

MY FRIENDS THANKS FOR WATCHING WITH ME THIS GREAT DRAMA!!!I THINK OTP MADE IT THEY SAVED THEIR MARRIAGE AND BOTH  WILL STUDY...IS SISTER AND HS LEFT THEIR MOTHERS TRYING TO FIND THEIR WAY IN LIFE!!!MAMA HAN FINALLY LEFT PAPA HAN.GOOD FOR HER!!I HOPE I GET IT WELL AND WAS NOT JUST HER LEAVING IN  A VACATION TRIPP OR TO HER DAUGHTER!!!I CAN'T WAIT FOR @baduy POSTS...

Big thanks to @andy78 for your live stream recaps and to @baduy for your translations and insights! :D

I totally second that! Thank you very much, without you, I would not have been able to really follow and enjoy this drama as much!

Perfect!  Now to wait for the subs and find out what precisely happened?

Yeon Hee was zipping up a suitcase. Did she leave/separate from HJH?  Is she going to be with YiJi adroad where her daughter will attend school?

A perfect "soft landing".  A Dark Comedy, yes!   Did not TRAUMATISE the viewers who followed closely and with interest for 30 episodes.  Thank You.:rolleyes:

​I HOPE SHE LEFT HIM!!!THE JERK TOTALLY DESERVED IT!!!

Loved, loved, loved seeing Bom's home filled with warmth, love and laughter!! So satisfying seeing the "slum" filled with family and friends! 

YH was a BIG part of the problem with JH, she was an enabling abettor. I think she should have been stuck with him in that big cold house. IMHO - That would have been an even more fitting end to this well written drama.

I so love the ending Han gets ! It pleases me just thinking about it :3

Any idea what happens to the In Sang's inheritance and if Bom and In Sang are taking the bar exam ?

Off to see the raw now. 

I hope this starts a trend to change up the quality of K-dramas.  Like Missaeng, two in a row.   Let's go.  You can create complex relationships, you can create layered characters.  Use the great supporting casts you have to get all the wonderful story and plot.  I think this and Misaeng are up there with the best TV in the last ten years.  I would love it to cross over, but don't know if people who did not watch countless hours of K-drama, who get many of the cultural nuances, would get it.  :D

@AmeliaS:... Welcome!     :)

I "came out of the woodwork" myself about a year ago. I have been enjoying Korean dramas first, then Korean films, then Taiwan, Japanese and Chinese dramas. and films (mostly Korean though!) for about 10 or 12 years now. But I do not know anyone else who watches these dramas.

ONE WARM WORD was the drama that first appealed so much that I WISHED that I could talk about it with anyone at all.  Then came SECRET LOVE AFFAIR. I found the Soompi forum while looking for recaps and blogs about the drama.  Once I timidly made a short comment or two, I was HOOKED,   Other writers in those two forums were encouraging to "lurkers" who ventured into REPLY and commented.  And I found differences of opinion were tolerated, encouraged, and the people who disagree were polite and civil... but firm in holding onto their own opinion.

I wouldn't enjoy posting in some places (ex., DF, Youtube comment sections following  videos, etc.----People get very mean, vulgar, use foul language, etc. I am comfortable in Soompi forums. But you could say "I try them before I buy them", as the "flavor" varies  according to the drama or topic..  Example, things got rough in TEMPTATION's forum due to splits over who was the real OTP.  So I slowed to a crawl with my comments,  Sometime I just "applaud" something special.  Sometimes the forum just doesn't fit me.   It's fun.

Just want to encourage the shy ones, like myself.  I love hearing so many different ideas and ways to look at things!  ^_^

@Stellaa:... Without friends like @baduy and the others who understand those nuances and cultural meanings, most of a drama like HITTG would be lost to me.  Thank you all!

I shouted "What the---" when I first read how it ended. It suits the drama, and also keeps it from being too unrealistic by introducing some sort of makjang and making Han confess(if that's even possible) and giving a rainbow and puppies filled ending to the show which I would have still loved because happy things make me happy.

For YH to deserve it too, I think she will suffer a lot in future too, because she has given up her children's affection and love to keep up her status. Even if she reconciles in a few years, it would haunt her till the end of her days how her pride eventually left her with an unfaithful husband she couldn't stay with and a grandson she almost lost. Things can never be smooth between IS,SB, YJ and her after what has happened though, and she'd probably spend her time with HS's mom because they pushed their children away and have no one else.

All said and done, I hope mama and papa Han would think thrice before placing human relationships below their pride.

It is an open sort of ending, right? Can I imagine a very happy and unrealistic ending for the company workers, about Att JH proving a formidable opponent to Hansong and papa Han dying a lonely death in the old age home, and secretary Yang behind bars and a considerable part of clean inheritance left for Han kids which Seo Bom will use for providing services like she said? I liked Noo Ri and Att JH too, they were honest with each other and adorable <3 !

I'll probably write something after watching the subs now.

(Silent Lurker, speaking for the first time on this thread - I had a choice of watching only one drama, due to time constraints, and randomly chose this one, just marathon-ed it last week, and I can say it was the best decision of the season!)

I HOPE BADUY WILL TELL US MORE:what happened to the In Sang's inheritance and if Bom and In Sang are taking the bar exam (it seemed they were...teacher looked very pleased)and what about the trial?Did Hansong win?Did BOOM uncle  won and got the money?

Loved, loved, loved seeing Bom's home filled with warmth, love and laughter!! So satisfying seeing the "slum" filled with family and friends! 

YH was a BIG part of the problem with JH, she was an enabling abettor. I think she should have been stuck with him in that big cold house. IMHO - That would have been an even more fitting end to this well written drama.

MY FRIENDS THANKS FOR WATCHING WITH ME THIS GREAT DRAMA!!!I THINK OTP MADE IT THEY SAVED THEIR MARRIAGE AND BOTH  WILL STUDY...IS SISTER AND HS LEFT THEIR MOTHERS TRYING TO FIND THEIR WAY IN LIFE!!!MAMA HAN FINALLY LEFT PAPA HAN.GOOD FOR HER!!I HOPE I GET IT WELL AND WAS NOT JUST HER LEAVING IN  A VACATION TRIPP OR TO HER DAUGHTER!!!I CAN'T WAIT FOR @baduy POSTS...

@abdy78,  Thanks for your wonderful work during these weeks also thank everyone for your wonderful comments and insights without you this forum wouldn't have been fun.. So until the next dark realistic drama comes along that we will all enjoy I say thank you for the fun time.. See you after the subs come out I really can't comment not not until I watch fully subbed..

I have to agree with whomever said that YH should have been made to stay with Papa Han and suffer in silent just like him because she was the bigger cause of IS and SB problem.. But her leaving I hope she don't go hang around her snotty friends this will only mean she's not trying to change at all..  Hopefully she'll find a life outside of JH and the Hans law firm and her friends in the underground investment club.. LOL SMH    

Archived