[Drama 2015] Heard It Through the Grapevine 풍문으로 들었소

Go Seung Ji

@mdj101 

Hmm...I'm still undecided on weather Jung Ho will try to go for Young Ra or not.
But as for Young Ra, I don't think she will pay any heed to his advances.
Right now Jung Ho has nothing going for him. 
In young Ra's eyes, he was already someone to be pitied, now he's like a puppy left in the rain.
Young Ra would rather go for a Doberman.
But I could do with more piggybacking scenes between them :P

@shamrockmom 
Haha thank you for those pics :D
With the amount of 'tutoring' Young Woo received, she could have cleared the bar exam on first try. ;)
I'm now taking a screenshot every time he appears on screen, even if it's a rather loud chequered suit. I see where Jae Won gets his fashion sense from.

Also is Bom's mom In Seo's wife ? I thought I heard the same voice. 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best drama I've ever seen. It's been awhile since ive seen characters with so many layers. The ending felt a bit rushed with all the lose ends but was still a good ending. I hope to see more of Lee Joon and Go ah Sung in the near future.

​If you loved HITTG, the same writer (Jung Sung Joo) and PD team (Ahn Pan Seok) have done a lot of other great dramas.  Secret Love Affair, a Wife's Credentials, Behind the white tower, the End of the world among them.  You might want to check them out.  They are all different in their own ways but similar in its quality and the feel.  And all of them are top notch story telling.  

​behind  the  white  tower  is  that  with  kim  kyung  min  where  he  played a  an ambitious  doctor  who  donated  his  body  to s cience  when  he  got a  terminal  illness?  re 'end  of  the  world'  is that  one  with  viral  infection  spreading  in korea.  recently c aught  that  on  our  cable  channel tvn.  but  isn't  behind  the  white  tower  an  adaptation  of  a japanese  or  taiwanese  drama? i've  seen  'a  secret  love  affair'  and  it  is  quite  similar  to  httg  ,i  love  the  storyline  and  maturity  of  'a secret  love  affair'  but  i  can't  help  but  have  an  image  of  a  mother  and son kissing  and  making  love  in that  drama.  a  lot  of  actors  in  that  drama  are  in httg .

I am finding that for Behind the White Tower the following credits:

And End of the World:

For Jung Sung Joo drama credits are:

TV Shows

​Thank you for adding the additional info here.  PD directed all the dramas I'd mentioned but the writer is not all the same.  I know for sure Writer Jung wrote HITTG, SLA and A Wife's Credentials.

Secret Love Affair was also a 'remake' of a Japanese movie/drama.  Can't remember the Japanese name of it.  I've not seen the Japanese version but from everything I read it's totally wrote. In his interview PD Ahn mentioned that writer Jung re-wrote the whole script over a couple of years so that about the only similarities between the two is that the love relationship is between a young man and married older woman.  Other than that SLA is pretty much an original work.  There is a whole blog devoted to the SLA drama www.piano conversations.wordpress.com if you want to read more about it.  Including an in-depth interview from PD Ahn.

@mdj101--

I concur that it would have been quite feasible for the writer to have HJH and YR get back together.  As I recapped those episodes during their 'affair', I kept getting the weird feeling YR started out baiting HJH to get back at YH, but she didn't anticipate two things.

First--HJH's overwhelming response to her attention. It was quite obvious there was serious unfinished business between these two, at least from HJH's viewpoint. At the end of the day, his "gods" of money, power, prestige, etc. didn't satisfy the emotional needs he had for a human connection; for someone to love and understand him. I wonder if he would have ended up as pathetic and warped as we saw at the conclusion if he had a loving marriage to begin with, although one could make the argument he was already messed up from his childhood/teenage influences--including his "tutors". 

The second thing was her feelings toward him.  What started as a ploy to rattle HJH's family seemed to serve as a catalyst to make her rethink her own loveless marriage. IMHO, the piggyback ride scene was the turning point. It seemed like YR was starting to question her own feelings about HJH and about the guy she was married to. Maybe HJH would have been an attentive and warm husband. YR would really have been a great choice for HJH's wife--25 years ago. Too bad his mother had other ideas.

It was interesting that the writer chose to close that line of the story off--or perhaps it would have been developed if this was a 50 episode drama. If you ask me, that whole scenario of YR and HJH is ripe for a FF spinoff! 

​Are we to think you are thinking of a whole new FF?  OMG.  That's neat.

I must admit I never got the 'affair' it was more like a one day flirt to me.  But you added so much more meat here.  A mind of a FF writer.  I give it to you Shamrockmom.

@seungshinl--I think the name of the J-drama was Tokyo Tower--and if I remember correctly, it was a bare framework from which SLA was based--Older woman with money, younger guy....lots of societal blowback from their relationship, and a crummy ending, far worse than SLA.

I kid you not, I had to practically tie my hands behind my back to not write up the YR-HJH FF while I was recapping those episodes! (check my blog for exact level of temptation I dealt with) There was so much there to go with, all their backstory....sneaking away and being awkward like teenagers. I am sure it was just me who saw all the little things between YR and HJH, or it was their fabulous acting. Whether I will go with that as a side-story FF remains to be seen. I will admit I finally gave in and wrote a few things down one day, nothing much....

@seungshinl--I think the name of the J-drama was Tokyo Tower--and if I remember correctly, it was a bare framework from which SLA was based--Older woman with money, younger guy....lots of societal blowback from their relationship, and a crummy ending, far worse than SLA.

I kid you not, I had to practically tie my hands behind my back to not write up the YR-HJH FF while I was recapping those episodes! (check my blog for exact level of temptation I dealt with) There was so much there to go with, all their backstory....sneaking away and being awkward like teenagers. I am sure it was just me who saw all the little things between YR and HJH, or it was their fabulous acting. Whether I will go with that as a side-story FF remains to be seen. I will admit I finally gave in and wrote a few things down one day, nothing much....

​i knew it and here was me looking at the same scenes and did not get one thing out of it.....the show almost lost me with the 'affair' episode (couple of episodes I think).  But now I think of it, it could be a whole new Kdrama.  The triangle love story between the Hans and YR (what happened with the three of them in their youths?). That most used kdrama prop could seem totally new if writer Jung wrote the script.  

I'm sure they are cooking up something else though.  I have a feeling writer Jung has a drawer full of scripts and PD Ahn is only happy to bring her words alive on screen.  In SLA script Jung wrote down every single image on screen on paper.  

@mdj101 

Hmm...I'm still undecided on weather Jung Ho will try to go for Young Ra or not.
But as for Young Ra, I don't think she will pay any heed to his advances.
Right now Jung Ho has nothing going for him. 
In young Ra's eyes, he was already someone to be pitied, now he's like a puppy left in the rain.
Young Ra would rather go for a Doberman.
But I could do with more piggybacking scenes between them :P

@shamrockmom 
Haha thank you for those pics :D
With the amount of 'tutoring' Young Woo received, she could have cleared the bar exam on first try. ;)
I'm now taking a screenshot every time he appears on screen, even if it's a rather loud chequered suit. I see where Jae Won gets his fashion sense from.

Also is Bom's mom In Seo's wife ? I thought I heard the same voice. 

​Yes, SB's mom in HITTG was Ji Soo, Professor Jo's wife in SLA and also Hye Won's "friend" (I use that term loosely) 

I love all the new definitions of words from this show--"tutoring" and "playtime" have new, fun meanings.:)  

@baduy has also added two new words to my vocabulary:  "Hansonged"--having your bad deeds legally covered up by a lawyer and  "Hannery"--a loony bin or "nuthouse" where the crazy people live. 

Thinking of the final episode, the conversation between Lawyer Han and Min Joo Young really left a strong impression on me.  Her telling him that her job was done, that he will be affected from the fall out and that In Sang was not coming back (from off top of my head).  

Throughout the drama I always found MJYs dialogue most prescient and thought provoking and heavily laden with deeper message from the writer.  The writer seemed to be using her to get to the core of the message of each episode or the whole drama.  It was like she was the messenger for the writer's coded language.  Her words always blew me away - and the writer had me locked down every single time.    

And End of the World:

For Jung Sung Joo drama credits are:

TV Shows

​Thank you for adding the additional info here.  PD directed all the dramas I'd mentioned but the writer is not all the same.  I know for sure Writer Jung wrote HITTG, SLA and A Wife's Credentials.

Secret Love Affair was also a 'remake' of a Japanese movie/drama.  Can't remember the Japanese name of it.  I've not seen the Japanese version but from everything I read it's totally wrote. In his interview PD Ahn mentioned that writer Jung re-wrote the whole script over a couple of years so that about the only similarities between the two is that the love relationship is between a young man and married older woman.  Other than that SLA is pretty much an original work.  There is a whole blog devoted to the SLA drama www.piano conversations.wordpress.com if you want to read more about it.  Including an in-depth interview from PD Ahn.

​The bones of the SLA story may have been similar but the screenplay was his craftsmanship. And, they won awards for it:

Thank you ,(I knew about the SLA wordpress website). I enjoyed SLA very much.   There are similarities with HTTG, the corrupt shallow snobbery of the upper class. Becoming entrenched in betrayal, financial schemes, laying blame on inferiors and being dependent on money and status, There is also the ability of youth to see the darkness at the center of the adult lives,  - and then there is the painful decision to break out. I thought SLA's ending was more realistic, while still maintaining the ideals.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/85614/20150603/heard-it-through-the-grapevine-ends-on-a-happy-note-and-with-impressive-ratings.htm

The dark comedy "Heard It Through The Grapevine" ended on a happy note and with impressive ratings of 11.7 percent.

Despite some of the darker episodes in this drama, the end was mostly sweetness and light. It was one of those dramas in which the main characters' mistreatment makes viewers long for an equally cruel revenge. But instead viewers got a more satisfying conclusion.

[Spoiler alert]: Han Jung Ho, the head of the household, played by Yoon Jun Sang, is so concerned with protecting his wealth, power and image that in the end he loses everything that truly mattered, his kids, his wife, played by Yoo Ho Jung, and his loyal employees. He still owns the huge home but there's no one in it but him.

As blind as ever to what really matters in life, he says he feels empty but he can't quite identify why.

On the other hand, his son, played by Lee Joon, who left home and gave up his fortune, is a very happy man. He has his wife, So Bom, played by Go Ah Sung, his son, a warm extended family and ideals to strive for, namely becoming a lawyer that fights for the rights of all citizens.

It might have been more dramatic a revenge if Han Jung Ho had gone to jail for his crimes or if the new government toppled because his corruption was exposed. And it might have seemed right that Han In Sang got to keep his inheritance and they could all live comfortably on his inheritance.

But in the end, what In Sang and Seo Bom walked away with was more important than a fortune or knowing that In Sang's father had been made to suffer. They had a chance at happiness. They had ideals to inspire them.

The 30th and final episode saw a 0.7 percent increase in the ratings. It started off with a 7.2 percent in ratings for the first episode and at its highest earned 12.8 percent.

"Hwajung" came in second place with 10.2 percent of the ratings, while "Who Are You - School 2015?" reached 7 percent.

"Heard It Through The Grapevine" also won a Baeksang Award for Best Drama and a Best Actress Award for Go Ah Sung.

The drama will be followed by "High Society," which features Uee, Sung Joon, Park Hyun Sik and Lim Ji Yeon.

The best drama I've ever seen. It's been awhile since ive seen characters with so many layers. The ending felt a bit rushed with all the lose ends but was still a good ending. I hope to see more of Lee Joon and Go ah Sung in the near future.

​If you loved HITTG, the same writer (Jung Sung Joo) and PD team (Ahn Pan Seok) have done a lot of other great dramas.  Secret Love Affair, a Wife's Credentials, Behind the white tower, the End of the world among them.  You might want to check them out.  They are all different in their own ways but similar in its quality and the feel.  And all of them are top notch story telling.  

​behind  the  white  tower  is  that  with  kim  kyung  min  where  he  played a  an ambitious  doctor  who  donated  his  body  to s cience  when  he  got a  terminal  illness?  re 'end  of  the  world'  is that  one  with  viral  infection  spreading  in korea.  recently c aught  that  on  our  cable  channel tvn.  but  isn't  behind  the  white  tower  an  adaptation  of  a japanese  or  taiwanese  drama? i've  seen  'a  secret  love  affair'  and  it  is  quite  similar  to  httg  ,i  love  the  storyline  and  maturity  of  'a secret  love  affair'  but  i  can't  help  but  have  an  image  of  a  mother  and son kissing  and  making  love  in that  drama.  a  lot  of  actors  in  that  drama  are  in httg .

I watched Secret love affair it was awesome!!!!!

Dear @baduy:...

I hope that plumber is a man of his word, and that no weather or other Acts of God keep him from addressing that troublesome leak!     ^_^

When you look in here next, I will have added my own list of questions. I hope you will be able to shed some additional light on them for me. Thank you.

OMG....I thought I had nearly used up my collection of trite expressions, but NO the well from which I draw seems bottomless.  OOPS,  there's another one. 

(1)    ( Starts at15:19)   Attorney Yoo asks Park to wear business suit.. JeHoon mentions Park's salary. and  Tutor Park says, "You know I am quite rich, don't you?" (paraphrased by me) Je Hoon refers to Park's very expensive Lecture in 2009. Anything in Korean or otherwise that reveals  any other source of wealth than money earned illegally by tutoring students.  Je Hoon aslo said something about t"the market was doing well then, too".

Begins with Atty Yoo: "Can you change your wardrobe for the office?"

(2)      37:10 min.   HJH to Yang: "I don't want you to quit, Sec.Yang.    But there are many charges against Han Trust..... and I need your brother to take responsibility for the malpractice and embezzlement charges." I re-watch CLOSELY several times! --- 

(3)      18:30 to 26:00- IS and Bom visit the senior Hans & I'm still on page 196.  Is there anything  happening  in this parent/child mtg. NOT conveyed in subs?

UNDER "SPOILER" IS "EXTRA"  OK to jump over. it.

(a)  HJH must be STUNNED.---He was sure they would beg to come back! --- You were BRAINWASHED  (25:15)--- Not so, said IS & BOM.      

(b)  IS hugs his crying Mom. --- @shamrockmom's first impression was negative. Mine, too.--- It can't be, I thought,  not even for YH --- I have Yeon Hee is NOT a "touchy/feely person, not demonstrative at all.  Much like me!   OK with kids from newborns to 1st or 2nd graders, then I turn into an " Ice Queen".  (Forget I ever admitted to this, please?) . I noticed YH was fully at ease with Jin Young!  :wub:---  I've  re-watched  the scene a lot. I think she showed a fair amount of emotion (considering how old her own "baby boy" is now.) while "keeping up appearances before her husband and staff. YH will reunite with Baby,at least.

(c)   She ran from the room in tears. Still crying openly in the hallway. Accepted her son's Initiation of the hug, did not immediately shrink from it.Noted her left hand gently holding onto  her son's right forearm and allowed her left hand to fall,  as IS straightened up.  Then she said . Listened to her son tell her to visit them and heard Bom reinforce the open invitation.  Yes, she said "That won't happen"  (pretty weak, I think--- we know she already went to the Daycare already! 

(d)  Dad's treasured "sword" is NOT a sword!  The way he used it!   Must be a relic from an Officer ancestor.  Even in the U.S., military  officers have such things.  Is it called a "Swagger Stick"? They get tucked under an arm when applauding/saluting..  Think they are "out of fashion right now.  But looks good!

(e)   "I told you that you are DIFFERENT" ---- Just InSang is different?  Yes or No?  Should I guess?

[/Spoiler

(4)   (?)   At the Daycare, did YH ans Sec.Lee (hiding under the desk) OVERHEAR  Bom/HJH talking?

(5)      (@ 32"00)    HJH said most of the people are "birdbrains". YH said, "What about your brain?"  "So clever, but got nowhere with Bom" & "Insang takes after you and your foolishness". HJH== "WHAT?"

(6)      When HJH denied YH's request to move to the Villa, and then said to YH and YiJi, "GO! Go!  ALL OF YOU LEAVE!  . Do the subs match the talk?  OR "darker" meanings inherent in the Korean words used?

(7).  (  When HJH "acts" to keep up a front for Sec.Kim, when Kim's Father comes to Hansung --- I believed he was being sincere. He knew for a long time Kim told Father he was employed as a Hansung attorney.  Sec.Kim was terrified at what Sec.Yang can do when she has something on you. So he quit his job!

(8)      ( 45:00..)   SECs.Min & Lee  tried a few times to get Yang to come on their side. "No guarantee your Brother will  get out of jail" " or that you will be safe" ( my words)    Yang=="I'll take care of it".  So sad for her!   " HJH would be happy to exile Yang to outer space!"

(9)    (12:40 to  ?)  HJH said,  " Enlighten them & put them into a deeper slumber."  Lots of partial truths to hide the truth?    Is this his reason in rehearsing/prepping the candidate at the confirmation hearing?  

(10)     (37:15 - ?)      Je Hoon passed the ladies in the lounge a written "list by alphabetical order of the Plaintiffs in the class action lawsuit . Why did they each phone their child right away?  Are HyeonSoo and Min Jae plaintiffs?

(11)                     Director Song & ladies mtg. in the "lounge" --- Seems the Directer DID refer HJH to his own "painless hair transplant surgeon and HJH is scheduled for surgery at month's end"   "The other scapegoat is Yang's brother"  Director knows for a fact or was simply told? that Sec.Yang said to arrest her brother if anything goes wrong?   

(12)     ( 49:00 to ?)      IS and YiJi talk at airport --- What does YJ know about the homes/properties her parents own?         

(13)     (54:00-?)   Yeon Hee Zips up suitcase=== "I'm  going to travel for a while?"    HJH =="Will you come back?"    YH=="We'll see."     Anything revealed in their Korean dialogue or in the way they spoke?   Any hints given away by their speech as to their future ? divorce or not?  

(14)     (16:00 to  ?)     Yang to HJH:  "Stipulate the CSR program NOT as a department of Hansung, expand it as a Foundation.  The ex-PM (later to be back in office) is in charge of it, his daughter-in-iaw needs a job, Hansung has budgeted $20 Million in support for this year.   Can this $$$$ come back to HJH and Hansung?

NOTE:.. Just brainstorming  to cover every thing I wondered about.   Planned to reduce it, but just too late now.  (3AM)   I will EDIT  with a sharp knife tomorrow, OK? LEDIT" LOTS on Wed.              

Just to chip in a further detail.

The End of the World was indeed by a different writer (a first outing for Park Hye Ryeon, who is now writing the current SBS daily Fabulous Neighbor) but yes, the same production team, including, rather importantly, the same briliant music editor).  However, that was an example of the most cruel piece of commerce-driven cutting in the history of Kdrama. JTBC, who had earned enormous kudos from people who really know what drama is about by going out on a limb with Wife's Credentials, did a massive backpedal when End of the World which had been expected to match WC's record (for a cable channel) ratings with advertising time and product placement charged at correspondingly high rates, had initially poor, but then utterly catastrophic ratings (0.4%) So at episode 9 of what was scheduled as a 20 ep drama, they announced it was being cut down to TWELVE.

Presumably to allow more time for the frantic re-writing involved, it was also switched from twice to one a week for the remaining three weeks. The PD and the cast handled it brilliantly and people who don't know the backstage story and don't think too much about various loose ends might never suspect that any more than 12 episodes were ever intended. However this fiasco marked the end of most people's hopes that JTBC was going to be the savior of good Kdrama.  But on the brighter side, if JTBC hadn't given airtime to WC, I doubt whether SBS would have taken on either SLA or our present drama.

Still no plumber  yet, but here's another snippet that may bring out a bit more of the sense of the scene concerned.

At around 08:00 into ep 24, we cut from Bom and IS reaching stalemate in their unselfishness contest to the houskeeper couple eating at the newly married Secy Lee and Tutor Park's place. Now here comes the funding rabbit. It's striking that although the housekeeper and her husband are surprised to hear about Tutor Park's funding plans, they obviously come as no surprise whatever to Secy Lee, confirming that she has been in on them at the start, and that her presence in the sp 28 scene where Tutor Park presented the choices to the couple and said they had to get back to him with their decision was no co-incidence.

The soompi.tv subs have Tutor Park saying "I want to let Seo Bom and In Sang continue studying." As ever with Korean, the translator has to supply a pronoun, but given what Park actually says, "인상이 부부, 공부를 계속 시켰으면 하는데" I personally wouldn't have been inclined to supply an "I", which doesn't really match the notably modest and undemonstrative tone in which Park here speaks, and hides the fact that his choice of expression seems actually designed to avoid him claiming personal credit. I'd prefer "We need to let Seo Bom and In Sang continue their studies", continuing with "If we just leave those kids as they are right now, they'll miss out on their final chance" His wife adds "And that would be a real shame for both of them."

At this, the housekeeper remarks "So you really have put aside a whole load of cash! Admit it! After all, it'll cost a lot to take care of both of them." Park smiles in a way that indicates that he knows that, but has no worries about being able to provide the necessary. The Butler wants to know if Park has told the couple what he's planning. "I did let out a hint," Park admits. "I told them they needed to be certain about their motivation, or words to that effect." "But in the situation they're in right now," the Butler warns, "no matter how strong their motivation is, I'm not sure how they'll decide. It's as if you said 'There's no money, but make your decision regardless'. You need to put some money on the table." His wife agrees, reminding Park that the exam will soon be abolished, so there's no room for delay. Then she changes the subject by asking her hostess for a little more chicken, so Park has no chance to explain that putting money on the table up front would have nullified the test he's setting the couple.

After the ladies have had their culinary diversion, the Butler continues "When Atty Han finds out, he'll have a fit (한 대표가 알면 기가 차겠네.)" [The soompi.tv sub there "If CEO Han finds out about it, he'd be speechless" shows once again the confusion between "if" and "when" in English that lies behind so many mystifying or misleading translations, as in the case of that hancinema translation that turned Bom's "Even if we graduate with top honors" into an apparently arrogant "Even when we graduate with top honors". Way back in the early Viki days, a Korean translator objected to my substituting "when"s for "if"s and vice versa in her translations and sniffily told me "FYI, it's the same word in Korean."  Well yes, I was aware of that, but I'm even more aware that "if" and "when" are two very different words in English. My old hobby horse about translating meanings, not words again.] The butler continues "His own son getting his tutor's financial backing so he can carry on his Bar Exam studies. What a laugh!" "It really adds to the fun, doesn't it?" chips in Secy Lee as she adds an alarming quantity of red pepper paste to her chicken choppings.  "It sure does," adds the housekeeper. "Cutting his son off, forcing him out of the house... It serves him right."

I thought it was a 32-episode drama but we have the finale at episode 30. I am happy with the ending. The warm extended family scene of In Sang, Seo Bom, Jin Young, SB's family, ex-Hansung's employees vs the empty big mansion of In  Sang's dad and the new employees. I have enjoyed this drama very much, thanks to the director, writer, talented cast and crew. 

‘Heard It Through The Grapevine’ Ends On A Happy Note And With Impressive Ratings

Heard It Through The Grapevine

The dark comedy "Heard It Through The Grapevine" ended on a happy note and with impressive ratings of 11.7 percent.

Despite some of the darker episodes in this drama, the end was mostly sweetness and light. It was one of those dramas in which the main characters' mistreatment makes viewers long for an equally cruel revenge. But instead viewers got a more satisfying conclusion.

Spoileralert: Han Jung Ho, the head of the household, played by Yoon Jun Sang, is so concerned with protecting his wealth, power and image that in the end he loses everything that truly mattered, his kids, his wife, played by Yoo Ho Jung, and his loyal employees. He still owns the huge home but there's no one in it but him.

As blind as ever to what really matters in life, he says he feels empty but he can't quite identify why.

On the other hand, his son, played by Lee Joon, who left home and gave up his fortune, is a very happy man. He has his wife, So Bom, played by Go Ah Sung, his son, a warm extended family and ideals to strive for, namely becoming a lawyer that fights for the rights of all citizens.

It might have been more dramatic a revenge if Han Jung Ho had gone to jail for his crimes or if the new government toppled because his corruption was exposed. And it might have seemed right that Han In Sang got to keep his inheritance and they could all live comfortably on his inheritance.

But in the end, what In Sang and Seo Bom walked away with was more important than a fortune or knowing that In Sang's father had been made to suffer. They had a chance at happiness. They had ideals to inspire them.

The 30th and final episode saw a 0.7 percent increase in the ratings. It started off with a 7.2 percent in ratings for the first episode and at its highest earned 12.8 percent.

"Hwajung" came in second place with 10.2 percent of the ratings, while "Who Are You - School 2015?" reached 7 percent.

"Heard It Through The Grapevine" also won a Baeksang Award for Best Drama and a Best Actress Award for Go Ah Sung.

The drama will be followed by "High Society," which features Uee, Sung Joon, Park Hyun Sik and Lim Ji Yeon.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/85614/20150603/heard-it-through-the-grapevine-ends-on-a-happy-note-and-with-impressive-ratings.htm 

[Leejoon mention #HITTG cast 'Yoo Jun Sang'(aka InSang's dad) on an interview] 

"Yoo Jun Sang sunbae is similar to a performing machine when you start pressing the button. Never exhausted & full of strength. Dramas, musicals, albums, and adding on as a referee for his son's football match & drawing. Really surprising. There are many things to learn from this sunbae. Saw the sweet side of the couple when I went to his house to visit. Yoo Jun Sang sunbae is Mr Perfection."

Cr: IrissIris 
RT: jjbyung95

Archived