[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest snowhite1989

It these two ever hook up, PMY will wear the pants in the relationship, and JCW will be the blushing bride.  =)) =))/blockquote>

I agree with you on this note, in the BTS #9 where they role played stylist and customer the minute JCW heard PMY coming he got out of the chair right away so that she can sit.

;)

Guest nicesmile

Does anyone know what is written over the image

I wish to know what is written

Embedded image permalink

Does anyone know what is written over the image

I wish to know what is written
:-? :x

Guest Eileen531

@ ellipse Maybe using the words transcripts is incorrect. I waited until Entertainment Weekly put the english sub up for PMY's  Guerilla Date.  Youtube has it but I'm afraid to attach the link, I'm still clumsy with soompi rules. "No Quoting" allowed. And the link has big bright letters KBS blah blah. So I guess that is quoting IDK. Sorry.  Oh and I left off the last three words of her quote, so add (in this life) on the end.

Guest snowhite1989

@uctqepe not sure if you are still looking for quotes for the couple project but here are two that I liked alot that represents CYS & SJH character:

SJH: "Its not that she's brave because she doesn't know any better, she's brave despite knowing how scary it is" I like this because it sums up our CYS in a nutshell. She is not afraid to love openly and fight beside SJH.

CYS: "That kind of guy says he wants to live in our world..., you know how cats or beasts of prey act, if they don't go out to hunt they sleep continuously, its exactly that", I think this represents SJH very well and that CYS accepts him for who he is.  

Guest Eileen531

@nicesmileInstagram: Translation credit to kdramafangirlz from Healer Thread :I will too, keep it in my memory forever. Bye Young Shin #Healer #Youngshin
Sorry I know that doesn't answer your question, I just found her wording similar to this.....
JiChangWook Instagram:  Healer last shot today ... !!! till the the end #SeoJungHo #Healer#ParkBongSu #I will not forget it'

Both feeling the same sentiments.  

Guest Eileen531

@cmoirae2What if YJT plays cupid between the two? Just thinking crazily aloud here. A little nudge here and a little there ... 

Agree, I wonder if he is cracking up from watching those two.  I said before he could be a good example professionally and personally.  JCW seems to have chemistry with his fellow actors. (I think I like that about him) he works at being their friend and in return gains one.  Also, YJT just had a baby son last year and he was born on JCW's birthday. How cool is that.

Just escaping prying eyes at work and posting here. Goodness! Get those shippers outta the main thread, y'all. Get them in here so we can all spass together lol!

Here!! Present! ! Posting from my phone so can't squeeee with lovely gifs and emoticons but DEF shipping! !!

• Like 1

@eileenbarrett531_at_gmail.com_stv‌ I think both PMY and JCW look up to him. I hope YJT would take them under his wings and be their mentor. There is no doubt that PMY and JCW are passionate about their craft and are looking to be better actors. In this way scandal can be minimized, they are able ti build good relations (whether it's friendship or romance) and they have an excuse, oh we were just going out on a mentoring lunch, dinner or any activity ... I hope the gods from the different heavens intervene :D

• Like 1

Guest Eileen531

@larienssiMaybe there will be a ceremony in Cheongju City where Healer was filmed.  Remember the city is creating some kind of Bronze placque to commenorate the filming in the city.  Four actors were mentioned. Something like that requires them to attend. One can hope.
@nussdc01Hotel Now should hire JCW and PMY to do an offical advertisement for them since they are already using their performance from the drama to attract attention.  They way they would get paid for it too. lol

Guest Eileen531

@larienssiI really like what you shared from SJN also. That's where I feel pmy and jcw will evaluate over and over in their heads, are SJN's words.  Her dialogue is direct and honest which is why we all have the feels.  These two can't be immune to it.  I know why all of us can see why this makes sense. Time will tell if and how much they were affected by it.
otua said: As  i have already said i like both actors separately, and can't wait for their new projects. All the couples I have shipped so far ended up dating and the breaking up, so I would rather both of them do not date if they will end up breaking and have them remain friends and one day grace our screen with their wonderful chemistry once again.  
                            ------------------------
larienssi said,
Hear, hear! It is okay if they do not date, but if they do, I hope it is for good and with an outlook towards a future together. Like, what happened to those Hallyu couples who went from reel to real.  I hope they take note of what 
SJN taught us - "to love boldly, not flirting for a momentary flutter in the heart, but to love wholeheartedly."  

saved2K said: oh please don't remind me of PMY and PYC lol and I'm no serial shipper hehehe, this is just my second if I plan to take this to the next level,  Yeah she does look good with LMH too but never shipped them.

But IMHO her chemistry with JCW is more explosive than with PYC

how do I delete a double post please???

Guest Eileen531

@FemaleQuixote said:Oh, I think this is the reason I wouldn't want PMY involved with JWC because she would be labeled as a costar dater. I'm conflicted!!! Ahh, just be happy you two, PMY and JCW!! 
Minyoung only dated him for 2 months and broke it off because she said she they never saw one another. I think it was mutual but it followed MY around the antis bombarded her relentlessly - mostly his fangirls.  Like saved2K said, they had already known each other from "I am Sam" days and had a similar group of friends. I think it would be unfair/sad for her to be branded the co-star dater as I believe there has to be others who have dated more than one costar.  We've all heard about Mr. Shy Guy who up to 2012 claimed to of had 6 girlfriends from Senior High School till then. Call me crazy but isn't 6 a lot. Don't think he is the type to let the lady wear the pants and I agree with @reyko, I don't think he is shy around women, just strangers. lol

credit @valsava soompi Healer thread

You're the light, you're the night
You're the color of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

You're the fear, I don't care
Cause I've never been so high
Follow me to the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life

So love me like you do, love me like you do
Love me like you do, love me like you do
Touch me like you do, touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

Source: http://www.directlyrics.com/ellie-goulding-love-me-like-you-do-lyrics.html

Follow me to the dark

Source: http://www.directlyrics.com/ellie-goulding-love-me-like-you-do-lyrics.html

Follow me to the dark

Love Me Like You Do

'Cause I've never been so high
Follow me to the dark

So love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do

Follow me to the dark

Follow me to the dark

• Like 1

Guest Eileen531

@001230,I thought I read on main thread a while back that JCW was the one who encouraged MY to open a Instagram and it was speculated he opened a Weibo maybe from her influence.  But probably the Weibo was already in the works since I hear you have to do a lot beforehand to get permission or something like that.  But the timing was cute.  Do you know if they follow each other on twitter and/or weibo? Thanks.

jk99 said: PMY shii, let's not the past bother you. We all here changmin chingus love you and JCW. There's a special friendship here between you and JCW. Keep up the friendship. JCW is a shy boy,PMYshii....you probably need to initiate the call! a good friend,a learning partner in acting industry,a soulmate. I'm lost in healer,watching hyun bin new drama,i see healer in it and stop after 1 episode and switch to healer again. I don't kNow what I'm talking about here. WOrds seems to pop up here and there in my head,ibetter stop writing. Im lost,lost.