[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

As  i have already said i like both actors separately, and can't wait for their new projects. All the couples I have shipped so far ended up dating and the breaking up, so I would rather both of them do not date if they will end up breaking and have them remain friends and one day grace our screen with their wonderful chemistry once again. 

• Like 1

otua said: As  i have already said i like both actors separately, and can't wait for their new projects. All the couples I have shipped so far ended up dating and the breaking up, so I would rather both of them do not date if they will end up breaking and have them remain friends and one day grace our screen with their wonderful chemistry once again. 

otua said: As  i have already said i like both actors separately, and can't wait for their new projects. All the couples I have shipped so far ended up dating and the breaking up, so I would rather both of them do not date if they will end up breaking and have them remain friends and one day grace our screen with their wonderful chemistry once again. 

@celyw, don't want to lose my sanity here.... told you this 2 are soooo addictive never seen PMY with this kind of explosive chemistry with any of her screen partner before .

I'd rather not take things seriously here, this in a way is my hedge

• Like 1

serious? I watched PMY in SKKS, I thot she looked very good with PYC too? She looked good with LMH too (am now watching CH ep 2)
and who asking you to take things seriously? you know very well since you are a serial shipper! =))

actually if not because my bias is quiet at the moment I will not be THAT FREE to watch Healer and spazz about this OTP lol

celyw said: serious? I watched PMY in SKKS, I thot she looked very good with PYC too? She looked good with LMH too (am now watching CH ep 2)
and who asking you to take things seriously? you know very well since you are a serial shipper! =))

actually if not because my bias is quiet at the moment I will not be THAT FREE to watch Healer and spazz about this OTP lol

Guest ellipse

Oh well, i guess jcw is just having fun hanging out with.his besties.. it is his deserved break after months of filming.

I believe the other half of our ship is having her break as well.

@FemaleQuixote That MV is beautiful! Feeeeeels all over! Hahaha, that photo though, PMY so feisty, JCW, what the hell?!! :))
@sunshine15 we are all cowards here =)) come on you guys! they are so shippable! Slightly altering SJN's words - Ship boldly! :))

• Like 1