[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@larienssi, :)) isn't just, cheeky?! Anyways, I'm still on Healer mode. Been posting so much stuff on my Tumblr and here. I can't stop. I want to sleep after a few extra hours of more work to take home and I've been here that whole duration (oh distractions!)

Oh and @larienssi, you posted about PMY and JCW not having selca's during the wrap-up party. I have to agree that speculations are dangerous waters. I don't want to swim in those waters LOL! was it you or @saved2k that said that she'd rather hear that this two are dating than having it as rumors? I decided that I agree. If it does happen to come out as a rumor, I just hope that the pair won't get hurt in the process.

Well, time for bed.
Ciao!

celyw said:
But her being a cheerful, lovely and pretty lady there's feelings and emotions that she can't control...  lol that's why dunno why I felt later part of the drama things seems to be different between JCW? 
Anyway I hope she find her soulmate soon and live happily. 

Hmmmm interesting IG post from JCW

1:55pm KST

배가본드..!! 갖고싶었던 만화책!!! 방매니져가 사줌 이놈도 가끔은 쓸모가있음!!!! 푸하하하 방치구 고마움ㅋㅋ

#만화책 #삼매경 #재밌겠다 #집밖으로 #안나감 #고마움 #선물

Vagabond..!! I’ve always wanted this comic book!!! Bang Manager bought this for me this guy is useful sometimes!!!! pu ha ha ha Bang Chigu thanksㅋㅋ

#comic book #engrossed #it’ll be interesting #not leaving the house #thanks #gift

I wonder is there really a need for him to put # not leaving the house ;)  This guy is really cute :)  

are you telling us or telling someone or maybe you're not there actually wanting us to believe your not somewhere else with someone dear yey

• Like 1

hahahhaa, @larienssi, you baddie!! What are doing to me? What's this place? This thread existed? There's a shippers' section in soompi and I hadn't the foggiest idea that it existed? Well, I was happy to not know this place. Now I'm doomed for life!!

Ok, but I seriously love these two, PMY and JCW separately and together, so is this the place to rave about them? As a drama OTP or real life couple? I'm in if it's only as a drama couple because I'm nuts about JH & YS and as you all well know from the drama thread, this couple brings me most of the time in pervie mode. But as real life couple? I don't think they are compatible much as personalities, but as actors they have the same outlook/work ethics and matching acting styles perfectly choreographed between them, so that's why I think their chemistry worked wonders in the drama.

And Hello to everyone in here!  :)>- ;;) Please don't crucify me! All the love from me!  :P

• Like 1

FemaleQuixote said: hahahhaa, @larienssi, you baddie!! What are doing to me? What's this place? This thread existed? There's a shippers' section in soompi and I hadn't the foggiest idea that it existed? Well, I was happy to not know this place. Now I'm doomed for life!!

Ok, but I seriously love these two, PMY and JCW separately and together, so is this the place to rave about them? As a drama OTP or real life couple? I'm in if it's only as a drama couple because I'm nuts about JH & YS and as you all well know from the drama thread, this couple brings me most of the time in pervie mode. But as real life couple? I don't think they are compatible much as personalities, but as actors they have the same outlook/work ethics and matching acting styles perfectly choreographed between them, so that's why I think their chemistry worked wonders in the drama.

And Hello to everyone in here!  :)>- ;;) Please don't crucify me! All the love from me!  :P

• Like 1

FemaleQuixote said: hahahhaa, @larienssi, you baddie!! What are doing to me? What's this place? This thread existed? There's a shippers' section in soompi and I hadn't the foggiest idea that it existed? Well, I was happy to not know this place. Now I'm doomed for life!!

celyw said: FemaleQuixote said: hahahhaa, @larienssi, you baddie!! What are doing to me? What's this place? This thread existed? There's a shippers' section in soompi and I hadn't the foggiest idea that it existed? Well, I was happy to not know this place. Now I'm doomed for life!!

• Like 1

celyw said: FemaleQuixote said: hahahhaa, @larienssi, you baddie!! What are doing to me? What's this place? This thread existed? There's a shippers' section in soompi and I hadn't the foggiest idea that it existed? Well, I was happy to not know this place. Now I'm doomed for life!!