[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@FemaleQuixote, During the TMS days, and till a while later too, I used to think that So Ji-sub and Gong Hyo-jin were/should become a couple..Did it hurt, well it didn't.. I'll tell you why: I'm kinda like Moon-ho, I only fight to the point of not getting hurt, running away when I find something frightening, coming up with an excuse! :)So I didn't really go down with that ship, Lol! Didn't become a SoGonger...

Then why am I here: Again that's 'cos I'm like Moon-ho, having lived too lukewarmly up till now, LOL!! So this ship's my version of "settling in a really hot place, or a really cold place" :))

@sunshine15 - oh, so you're a rational and mature (and cowardly?? lol) shipper, then. Great! I loved TMS too and love both So Ji-sub and Gong Hyo-jin as actors.  I also can understand how that drama made so many fervent shippers, it was awesome and the OTP was compelling! I usually drama marathon already aired dramas and move away faster than the wind. I don't know why, this time, I'm sort of stuck. Live watching, coupled with regular posting about the drama, and of course the undeniable pull of the OTP must be the reasons I can't move on as quickly as before. Aigooo, aigooo...
I think I'm like you, I'll spazz around this OTP and be totally fine either way their relationship evolves. Let's have fun in here!!
8-}

• Like 1

@saved2k - about seeing JCW with another actress, don't worry, dear, it will pass, just give it some time. And what about PMY with another male lead? Hmm? I just don't want to see her with a forty- ish actor, makes me uncomfortable.
 I know PMY from SKKS, too, and really liked her, but there are also so many great actresses, actors and Kdramas, that I'm willingly sharing my admiration and love away equally around. Healer really made her shine as an actress, though, the role and acting experience made her peak. She's in my all time favorite list now!

FemaleQuixote

said: @sunshine15 -

oh, so you're a rational and mature (and cowardly?? lol) shipper, then. Great! I loved TMS too and love both So Ji-sub and Gong Hyo-jin as actors.  I also can understand how that drama made so many fervent shippers, it was awesome and the OTP was compelling! I usually drama marathon already aired dramas and move away faster than the wind. I don't know why, this time, I'm sort of stuck. Live watching, coupled with regular posting about the drama, and of course the undeniable pull of the OTP must be the reasons I can't move on as quickly as before. Aigooo, aigooo...
I think I'm like you, I'll spazz around this OTP and be totally fine either way their relationship evolves. Let's have fun in here!!

8-}

@larienssi - who are Chilbong and Na Jeong?

LOL Rationalizing delulu thoughts:  I agree with you about the amount of ad-lib that took place in Healer, especially from JCW. He's so amazing as an actor, so compelling to watch. This is one of the reasons that perhaps makes us attracted to know more about what passed through their brains when acting those scenes? You're not delulu, metaphysics and free flowing chemistry was involved. =))

On a more serious note: do you all think their chemistry worked so well because they were unfamiliar with each other at first and tension, sexual and non-sexual, was there between two almost strangers? My theory is that, yes, there must be something about that as well. Of course, they are both professional and serious, and they must have been careful to bring about a most amazing coordinated onscreen interaction with which I'm totally heads over heels and gaga 24/7. Amazing actors!!!  :x :P

• Like 1

FemaleQuixote said: @larienssi - who are Chilbong and Na Jeong?

LOL Rationalizing delulu thoughts:  I agree with you about the amount of ad-lib that took place in Healer, especially from JCW. He's so amazing as an actor, so compelling to watch. This is one of the reasons that perhaps makes us attracted to know more about what passed through their brains when acting those scenes? You're not delulu, metaphysics and free flowing chemistry was involved. =))

On a more serious note: do you all think their chemistry worked so well because they were unfamiliar with each other at first and tension, sexual and non-sexual, was there between two almost strangers? My theory is that, yes, there must be something about that as well. Of course, they are both professional and serious, and they must have been careful to bring about a most amazing coordinated onscreen interaction with which I'm totally heads over heels and gaga 24/7. Amazing actors!!!  :x :P