[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

The drama ended with memories to cherish. I just hope that whatever relationship PMY and JCW have right now, will not put to waste. Lack of time for each other is usually the problem in a relationship. Especially now that both of them are busy doing their own thing. They have to find quality time for each other... secretly. 

@saved2k You couldn't have said it better. I cared so much for their characters in their drama, and that translated to me caring for these two actors so much as well for giving so much life in their portrayal of their respective characters. I am definitely following their projects or whatever they will be doing in the future. Healer made me such a big fan of these two, and I rarely follow actors to begin with, I just like dramas, but the only other actor that I follow is Yoo Yeon Seok. But now, JCW and PMY for sure, I would be following, because I love them as actors to begin with, and not just an OTP. As for them getting together or not, I already put this forward before, if they are going to date, I hope it is with an outlook towards a future together, especially when they are both on the marrying age. I would rather them not date, than them dating and then breaking up. That would be shipper hell. Please no. 

• Like 2

@larienssi‌ actually I got confused too. I even asked another PMY fan what the heck is she talking about here.... during the presscon I read she said something like..in my 20s I dated alot and now I want to focus on my acting...then episode 8 happened and now she suddenly wants a bf.

Btw, anybody noticed why dramabeans deleted what she initially wrote about the kiss. She described the kiss but after a day or 2 it was removed. She said something like how beautiful and sensual it is in her opinion and thought if JCW was really acting or maybe he was....she even added that it looks good that he kissed her lower lip first. wonder why it was removed

• Like 1

saved2K said: See the problem with passionate actors they get deeply engrossed with their characters that sometimes fiction becomes so real to them. That's why acting is sooo hard. A lot of otp hooked up for real after their filming (not just K stars) only to separate the minute reality sinks in. I don't want that to happen to PMY and JCW I remember reading about Heath Ledger. Jack Nicholson warned him about taking on the role of joker? Heath Ledger can't sleep after filming they have to put him on prescription drugs....he had an overdosed I think coz he can't sleep even after months of filming is over. The sooner for JCW and PMY to move on from their respective role the better. I really believe they are attracted to one another. How strong ??? well only time will tell.

Guest mywebfoot

@pnaysurfer84‌ you are trying to tempt me back into Delulu-land aren't you?!? Actually I am not sure I have ever left. I have definite feels for the YoungShin-JungHoo pairing. Is that a thing to have in a Chang-Min ship ? How does that work? *scratching head*

saved2K said: @larienssi‌ actually I got confused too. I even asked another PMY fan what the heck is she talking about here.... during the presscon I read she said something like..in my 20s I dated alot and now I want to focus on my acting...then episode 8 happened and now she suddenly wants a bf. Btw, anybody noticed why dramabeans deleted what she initially wrote about the kiss. She described the kiss but after a day or 2 it was removed. She said something like how beautiful and sensual it is in her opinion and thought if JCW was really acting or maybe he was....she even added that it looks good that he kissed her lower lip first. wonder why it was removed

@larienssi @saved2k, last thought: The dangerous mind games. When someone is a thinker like JCW, it's hard to tell WHEN he will move. So, my hopeful self would like him to move like the speed of light, like a futbol striker that he is! I am cheering him on for better or for worse HAHAHA! To sweep PMY off her feet. I'm not getting younger and I also want to have my own happily ever after SO LET'S DO THIS! hahaha!!! ;)
@mywebfoot @nrgchick, this is rehab. Everyone is invited here HAHAHAHAHAHA! 
I'm going to bed for now. Enjoy your stay here. Ciao! 

• Like 1

LOL... I don't think it will be to the heights of SOGONG. I do ship the characters of SJH and CYS though. Again, if JCW and PMY do get together in real life it would be great. But after her last brush with the papparazi and it was with her co-star no less, I think she is more wary. I see JCW as someone who most likely will be unable to hide if he was in a relationship. He seems to be so open and happy (love his smiles a lot - so much that I am saving his photos, gifs with his wide smile) that if he becomes secretive, it would be a sign. 

• Like 1

youngshin said:

may I add...

I have been a lurker since the Healer thread is on page 160...and I also visit this thread if I need a healer fix...I just noticed  that most of the shippers on this thread are reluctant shippers hahaha...been burned by the shipping business..

I am reluctant myself since I am a practical person and 2 actors hmmmm not practical so I avoid shipping ...but what the heck lol

saved2K said: @larienssi‌ actually I got confused too. I even asked another PMY fan what the heck is she talking about here.... during the presscon I read she said something like..in my 20s I dated alot and now I want to focus on my acting...then episode 8 happened and now she suddenly wants a bf. Btw, anybody noticed why dramabeans deleted what she initially wrote about the kiss. She described the kiss but after a day or 2 it was removed. She said something like how beautiful and sensual it is in her opinion and thought if JCW was really acting or maybe he was....she even added that it looks good that he kissed her lower lip first. wonder why it was removed

FemaleQuixote said: saved2K said: @larienssi‌ actually I got confused too. I even asked another PMY fan what the heck is she talking about here.... during the presscon I read she said something like..in my 20s I dated alot and now I want to focus on my acting...then episode 8 happened and now she suddenly wants a bf. Btw, anybody noticed why dramabeans deleted what she initially wrote about the kiss. She described the kiss but after a day or 2 it was removed. She said something like how beautiful and sensual it is in her opinion and thought if JCW was really acting or maybe he was....she even added that it looks good that he kissed her lower lip first. wonder why it was removed

@FemaleQuixote‌ episode 8 rooftop kiss.

I tried to analyze every angle of ep 20 kisses lol , thought PMY kissed for real in these 2 Scenes not sure about JCW maybe he got reprimanded after the rooftop kiss coz all the other kisses after that never looked as good for me :D

saved2K said: @FemaleQuixote‌ episode 8 rooftop kiss. I tried to analyze every angle of ep 20 kisses lol , thought PMY kissed for real in these 2 Scenes not sure about JCW maybe he got reprimanded after the rooftop kiss coz all the other kisses after that never looked as good for me :D

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

hi ChangMin shippers.. I found a pic during the after party.. Im not sure if this is true or a fan did something about this..

:x dont know how to paste it here.

You guys should watch the BTS of that! I think there was a part in that BTS that I giggled like a school girl, because JCW looked too natural in kissing PMY, like it was instinct or habit or something. Hold on, I will find it. :)

You guys should watch the BTS of that! I think there was a part in that BTS that I giggled like a school girl, because JCW looked too natural in kissing PMY, like it was instinct or habit or something. Hold on, I will find it. :)

Pls go check it coz I thought I heard the sound of his kiss hahaha. It's a smuck hahahs. He got warned probably even dramabeans got a note to take out her comment re the kiss. Wonder what are the restriction in Korea if there's any coz somebody mentioned it here or in healer thread. Having said this I'm scared for PMY she might be fined for kissing JCW for real not just once but a lot lol

• Like 1