[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

On 30/09/2016 at 11:58 PM, FemaleQuixote said:

Another photoshop masterpiece from @fyeahjcw for those who missed it

@fyeahjcw i will always, and forever only ship JCW with PMY, none other.
so missed the Healer couple, on screen and off screen. now is like completely no news, so sad.
Yes agreed. this Vogue Shoot will be complete chemistry oozing if its PMY.   i  used to always lurk here without sign-in.
fyeahjcw... thanks for still 'working' in pulling threads for Changmin.
love changmin, as ever!!!!

On October 4, 2016 at 11:09 AM, Hanasumi Lee said:

sooooo.....Ji chang wook and Yoona, what do you think? Well, i'm not shipping them or whatever. to be honest, i really like jcw and pmy chemistry in healer. i just finished watching the drama and i'm freakin love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahha

Well, I have nothing against Yoona, I like her and I watched some of her dramas.... It's just that they don't have chemistry with JCW...

• Like 1

On 04/10/2016 at 11:09 PM, Hanasumi Lee said:

sooooo.....Ji chang wook and Yoona, what do you think? Well, i'm not shipping them or whatever. to be honest, i really like jcw and pmy chemistry in healer. i just finished watching the drama and i'm freakin love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahha

@Hanasumi Lee what unique about Healer couple is, the OTP don't just deliver chemistry on screen, at their bts, they also shown forth believable chemistry and suggest fondness toward each other in real person. that is why a lot of us old timer still missed Healer era most ardently. for some of us, Healer has make us unlurk and sign up Twitter, instagram, tumblr, or pinterest .... some even unlurk from soompi to speak up for Changmin... Hanasumi Lee, like yourself, your first post is Healer related right... some of those at 2014 Dec, did the same for Healer.

Healer for us, is like what Descendant of the Sun, or My Love from the Star, or Flower Over Boy, or Autumn in my Heart all these Classic did to those who love these classic dramas earnestly. Healer is in a league of its own.
Healer has joined the league of 'Autumn in my Heart', "Flower Over Boys", "My Love from the Star", and "Descendant of the Sun.".

no matter who JCW paired with, its hard to remove the image of Bongsookie kissed a Hood over Eyes Youngshin... no matter how good is his co-leads are, the image already sealed.  if your heart is strong enough, it good to support JCW new project K2,. so by all means go watch K2. i guess i'll give it a pass.

@maryofbethany yeah, i've seen the bts clips and i giggle thru the whole video. At first, i thought that ji chang wook is older than park min young, but then when i searched about them, literally shocked. Park min young is one year older haha. I can't stop thinking about these two and honestly, that's really bothering me hahaha

I thought there are only 2 people that can't move on from this drama. it turns out there are a LOT of people said that they're having a hard time moving on from this drama. they can't help to watch it all over again, which is the same thing that is happen to me right now. I don't know how to describe this drama. The awesomeness is hard to describe. Ji chang wook really did a great job as healer-song jung hoo and park bong soo. i can't stand with his charisma. he ruined my bias list. seriously. and park min young is just so cute and beautiful. they are really compatible with each other. my favorite korean dramas are full house, boys before flowers, and goong. i thought there will not be any k-drama as fun, awesome, interesting, and cool as those three. BUT, i was too fast to make that statement hahaha Healer has joined those three as the best korean drama in my life. so now this drama took the second place after full house. i love everything about healer. <3 <3 <3 oh, and K2, i watched the previews and my heart broke. ji chang wook should only acted and paired with park min young haha in acting world, yoona is nothing compared to park min young. not that i hate yoona, i just don't quite like her. although her acting is slowly getting better. 

• Like 1

On 09/10/2016 at 11:33 PM, Hanasumi Lee said:

One of the sweetest thing i've ever seen in a drama. <3 :')

yes,... and about Healer.. the very sweet moments, are not just the kissing parts.>>

many moment beside the one you post....
eg, when Youngshin called him up to say that she has fallen in love with the night courier, and Junghoo couldnt help jump down from oppos building to be diagonal acrossed her, looking at her, speaking about 'her love towards him'... wow, JCW's gaze is like deeper than the ocean.  (no touching... nut you saw the oozing chemistry)

and CYS so sad folding the oragami, in the phone booth... wow.. him also on top of building looking down... at her phone in his hand...... (no touching also.)

at the lift after the Press conference where they appear in a Make-Over, him as a chaebol and her like a Starlet or model, in the life, she can't breathe, and he tried to kiss her forehead.... (no touching... nearly touch)

of cause the hand holding in the cinema... is a classic handholding scene in Kdrama history, that oozed more temptation than actual kissing. it's exactly breath holding for that few seconds watching.... (holding hands only)

hospital after YS knew he is healer, and he knew YS knew... wow ... that moment is pure gold.

....... Healer is a classic on its own. in a league of its own.

• Like 2

@maryofbethany  I know! Those are the reasons why this drama is so hard to forget. Those simple moments yet the sweetest things i've ever seen in korean drama. the best. very pure and natural. ji chang wook gaze when cys talked about how she fell in love with healer, when jcw confessed to her on that rooftop and said "What about me? I'll try to live a life as you want it." and the lift! yes! when he tried to reach her and comfort her by kissing her but turns out failed. Chae Young Shin (Park Min Young) and Jung Hoo (Ji Chang Wook) were probably one of the first couples to make hand holding so incredibly romantic, passionate and sexy! <3

when young shin pretended she doesn't know anything about the truth and asked him if he will go to work tomorrow. she then cried at home and her father tried to comfort her, i got teared up. she's afraid that jung hoo might gone if he knows that she knew about his secret. :')

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hanasumi Lee said:

@maryofbethany  I know! Those are the reasons why this drama is so hard to forget. Those simple moments yet the sweetest things i've ever seen in korean drama. the best. very pure and natural. ji chang wook gaze when cys talked about how she fell in love with healer, when jcw confessed to her on that rooftop and said "What about me? I'll try to live a life as you want it." and the lift! yes! when he tried to reach her and comfort her by kissing her but turns out failed. Chae Young Shin (Park Min Young) and Jung Hoo (Ji Chang Wook) were probably one of the first couples to make hand holding so incredibly romantic, passionate and sexy! <3

when young shin pretended she doesn't know anything about the truth and asked him if he will go to work tomorrow. she then cried at home and her father tried to comfort her, i got teared up. she's afraid that jung hoo might gone if he knows that she knew about his secret. :')

@Hanasumi Lee before i forget. in fact during the airing period, there was a fanproject started mainly by Soompi Healer's thread Healerites ( Healerites are the fan-name we called ourselves). after which the soompi healerites compiled all the works submitted and presented it to the Casts, Crews, and most important, the JCW and PMY also.  the fanproject span 4 corners of the earth, fans included not just Asia, but also spread to Americans, Australians, Europeans, what is pure joy is it covered even fans from Africans countries, Middle East countries. when you see Arabic words and hebrew words, you know Healer has reached Greatness. while your crazes is still on, your craving still feverish, do go to that blog to enjoy.

Moru Moru Island Healer International Fan Project Blog site:
http://morumoruisland.blogspot.sg/

(yes, one of my favourite line in the whole Healer drama, surprisingly is the one you mentioned:  “I can live in the image that YOU want, as long as possible quietly, next to you like this.” (Jung Hoo)  to die for someone is a grand gesture, it take great courage to be able to sacrifice by dying... its all loud and dramatic and touching act !
but what touch me most, is not dying for your loved one. but to live for your loved one, to live in the way she wants, but not the way you want, to live with sacrifices daily, sacrifices that you don't even need her to see.. to forsake all your glory and fame, to live as a normal common person... i loved the way he hint to her, he can do anything for her, even live for her, the way of life she want. to be the Bongsookie, and not the Glam-Healer.
that's is why i cannot watch K2 yet... i will felt i am too weak to watch any scene with Yoona. i don't want to end up comparing Yoona with Youngshin.... poor Park Minyoung.

• Like 1

@maryofbethany, but why poor PMY? Even married Kdrama stars still work with other women/men. Their spouses understand that they have to make a living and JCW also said this is just a part of himself. Though I ask myself as to how I got myself so invested in them but I have to answer that the chemistry we saw we knew nothing could compare to it. I am watching K2 for Wookie only because I want him to have a great drama before going to enlist. His girlfriend understands that and I know she fully supports him. We should too, he is wonderfully well.

• Like 2

On 10/10/2016 at 9:48 PM, youngatheart said:

@maryofbethany, but why poor PMY? Even married Kdrama stars still work with other women/men. Their spouses understand that they have to make a living and JCW also said this is just a part of himself. Though I ask myself as to how I got myself so invested in them but I have to answer that the chemistry we saw we knew nothing could compare to it. I am watching K2 for Wookie only because I want him to have a great drama before going to enlist. His girlfriend understands that and I know she fully supports him. We should too, he is wonderfully well.

@youngatheart hahah,  i know you are right. the one not right is myself, like i say i am the immature one. so i chose to stay aside, if i cannot watch with objective mind. do enjoy your drama, its the exact right spirit to support his work all the ways . do excuse my wrong attitude. thank God most of his fans are not like me, else he will have no support for his show.
i am not saying PMY do not trust him, of cause she trusted him, vice versa, she also hope he can tolerate her kissing scenes with others.
oh, hope the national service will make him grow even fonder of MY. i am hoping he will announce their relationship and let it come into the light before enlistment. thank God he mentioned hope this will be his last action drama. maybe i am restless waiting for them to come out into the light with their relationship.

for me, i happily waiting for the day to come, hopefully after National Service, he will be given mature solid role that truly challenged his acting skill, and rise up to the league in the like of those matured star like Jung Woo-Sung, Kim Myung Min, Jang Dong-Gun, Lee Byung Hun, Ji Sung.... till then....
good nite, God bless.

• Like 1

I'm back. lol. Ohh...something that would subtly confirm things between them would be if CJW performed Frank Sinatra's Fly Me to the Moon during one of his concerts in the future. I know he never will though and it's okay.

Hi, @Hanasumi Lee ! Welcome to the thread.

Some of my favorite moments:

When she's scared shietless when confronted by Yo-yo man and the other goons but she still tells BS to make a run for it and go seek help while she goes with them.

Both their phone conversations (the night she steps out for a breath from the Coffee House and she tells BS it feels like she's talking to her sister. and the phone booth call). Their conversations are just so meaningful and it gives me such a vivid picture of the characters' naturally deep bond. CJW and PMY worked together so well, like a well-oiled machine and everything came across the screen like magic. Honestly, they don't even need to touch, hug or kiss lol. Their eyes just speak volumes to one another.

When she whistles upon seeing him all dressed to the nines! It was sooo cute and when I found out behind the scenes that CJW thought so too, I squealed like a happy teenager who just got surprised with tickets to her favorite bands' concert. 

When he knew he had to pick the lock to get to the makeshift drinking sofa outside but didn't want to show her that side of himself and makes and excuse but then she, in turn surprises him with her own set of lockpicking skills. 

When BS made his confession to her outside with the fire and beers...I don't know if it was just me or what but it made me think of PMY's past situation with Lee Minho (Honestly, I think he's overrated, sorry to LMH fans everywhere) and it felt like the real CJW's confession and PMY's real answer as well. Lol. (If it is true, of course, I hope she eventually wavered to want to try things out with CJW it's been 2 years since the show aired after all). 

Episode 14/15 when she wipes his tears and hugs him. I teared. 

When the "Uncle" walks into the coffee room of the Office and snaps a pic of BS and Youngshin with her sleeping on his lap as a pillow. There was just something so sweet yet poignant about that.

When YS regrets having momentary doubts of him and launches herself after BS right when he's about to leave the coffee shop. 

"You, are not a bad person. Find it, and even if you don't, come back. Come back to me..." I was like....if I was BS or just any guy in general, I'd never let her go. Lol.

So many scenes to swoon over and all I know is that I hope they get to work together again, preferably before he leaves for the military or after. Sigh...honestly, I've been waiting for a KDrama couple that would and could give me this natural "They belong together" feel and chemistry and in all my years of watching KDramas there were some couples that had this and had that but then lacked something or another. The CJW and PMY pairing has the right balance of everything. The visual couple a chemistry that was off the charts and they WERE attracted to one another...the mutual attraction was obvious and if you paid attention, you could cut through it  with a knife and they had camaraderie and most importantly, trust and communication. 

Where do I stop gushing about the pairing? I don't think I'll stop for a long time.

The other week, I messaged my sister and told her: 

"Healer is working on another drama and it's with Korea's Girl Next Door, Im Yoona. I'm not watching."

Lmbo. 

(Now, she's the sister that after I finish a drama and find it great, I push and bully her into watching and she thanks me afterward, haha)

and she asks me, "Why not?" 

and with tears in my eyes, I was like, "I'm not ready to get past Healer couple. I just found them and they are beautiful." Then I break down into Gummy's "You are My Everything" Song and horrendously sing, "They are my everything...ing...ing" 

Needless to say, my sister is just laughing her richard simmons off at me.

I finished with, "I'll watch K2 in about 2 years, maybe." 

and she laughs some more.

"You are hopeless," she tells me.

and I couldn't help but agree. Lmbo.

It's regretful that I wasn't a part of such a big project! I bet it was so fun!

• Like 2

Yes..he decided to live as someone else and not as healer anymore just for Chae Young Shin! That's just too sweet :') he just want to live life happily with her. As his teacher said in this drama, live happily with the girl you like and have two kids with her, a dog and a cat haha i wish i could see that in the drama huhu :(@maryofbethany

• Like 1

On 10/11/2016 at 5:54 AM, Tressia said:

(sorry, cut portions aint gonna talked about....)

The other week, I messaged my sister and told her: 

"Healer is working on another drama and it's with Korea's Girl Next Door, Im Yoona. I'm not watching."

Lmbo. 

(Now, she's the sister that after I finish a drama and find it great, I push and bully her into watching and she thanks me afterward, haha)

and she asks me, "Why not?"

and with tears in my eyes, I was like, "I'm not ready to get past Healer couple. I just found them and they are beautiful." Then I break down into Gummy's "You are My Everything" Song and horrendously sing, "They are my everything...ing...ing" 

Needless to say, my sister is just laughing her richard simmons off at me.

I finished with, "I'll watch K2 in about 2 years, maybe." 

and she laughs some more.

"You are hopeless," she tells me.

and I couldn't help but agree. Lmbo.

It's regretful that I wasn't a part of such a big project! I bet it was so fun!

@Tressia i think i saw you some other thread... where...... . nevermind.
Now, you are the one teared my eyes, and my eyes goes warm and heavy... finally....
finally someone understand why i can't watch his stuff with another guy, esp if that girl is a real hot favourite in present scene. com'on who don't like G.G.? 101% of the army boys religiously fight over TV for watching her, spend spare time chatting about GG, APink, that's why i cannot watch K2. Now another unique being on this planet (yourself) understand what i mean about  "I'm not ready to get past Healer couple... " and "I'll watch K2 in about 2 years, maybe."
thanks for allowing me to feel finally identified with someone.
maybe can say that i am possessive or narrow minded, i am brought up to be conservative, i cannot accept a couple in real life, having confirmed a relationship loving someone, and still seeing others, that is me in real life. but i do understand as an actor, this is one of the most cruel possession, that help many others to build dreams by their refined acting, and allow these dreams acted thru their movies built upon their own tears, their own emotions, their own pains... even their own temptations . when actors emote deep enough and identified with too much personal feels into the role, they take times to unwind after the movie or drama over. so is the reason why you do find divorce rate getting higher among couples that are both actor-actress...
while we ship a couple, we couldnt help praying for the Best for them, that they (changmin) be diff from the rest. That they only want privacy, and they are solid in trusting each other, among all the outspoken fears or encouragement or rants that Shipper-fans can opening speak out for them. The Most they have, are just each other to share their own secrets, their own relationship, maybe add in their personal assistances only. They will be bombarded with all kind of cheesy skinship scenes, that's the reason why super-hunk like JiChangwook (or even LMH) has countless offer of roles that demanded them to kiss, hug, even bed scenes throw into roles that doesn't even call for that kind of scenes... using their 'assets' to the fullness?

i trust JCW, did not he actually turned down some "foreign production" pressure, who suggested (or even demanded) him to do some 'compromising" scenes with some foreign starlets?... wow.. i was thinking, all these Big Filming foreign companies after pay BIG-Deal-fees to get him (or actors like LMH, LJS... to film their chinese productions) and want to 'draw' as much as possible out of him, to make the Big Fat Cheque worth-it. Then, i was "how i wanted him to return back to Korea to film something again... be near Minyoung!" 

• Like 1

Lol @maryofbethany, I've been a part of the Kdrama watching world forever and a day but over time, I've learned to be more choosy with my dramas. While I'm not as conservative, I understand your sentiments. I share some of them with you as I'm new to this couple and they've 'wowed' me like no other K drama has before.

However, since it's not confirmed that they are together in real life and they do have jobs as an actor and an actress, I'm not physically locking them up in a forever after tower just yet(aside from imagining some possible scenarios in my mind lol)  I'm just the type of drama watcher who takes in and digests one otp at a time if they have the  'it'  factor for me. 

For example, in 2014/2015 when the Healer Syndrome was new  and fresh, I had no way of knowing because at that time, instead of focusing on Dramas I was more focused on Variety Shows (Hence, my 'Jackji Rocketeer' badge). 

Thinking from the more logical and less emotionally attached side of my brain as I often do when I've let my emotional side mess with my heart for too long though, 

The people you've mentioned in your post are notable actresses and actors for their commitment and contributions to their art and that is great considering they've been in the industry for two and a half-three decades now in comparison to PMY and JCW's tallied decade long careers so gaining experience from various projects will not negate from their portfolios, only enhance it.  

I think that when it comes time for both of them to settle down, both will do so with class regardless of their careers...now, Who God sees fit to pair them up with in the future, only he knows. 

I admit honestly though, I think Yoona is a nice girl, very likable I'm a fan for her pure-like quality that comes across naturally, however one factor as to why I question watching K2 at the present is because I've yet to be impressed with her acting though I know she works hard just as with everyone else. (No No I'm not the sort to blame one cast member over the other depending on ratings. I'm not that shallow) but I'm very picky when it comes to natural potential to do something well. I mean practically the whole world drools after LMH's acting while I find it stiff and unnatural for the most part...I don't know, I just can't get into his characters no matter how hard I try and I've felt the same about Yoona's characters.

Lol. Having said that, I'll probably watch K2 when Ji Chang Wook is off serving military time and I find that very few of the up and coming actors do it for me. Hhaha, in someways, JCW's abs may be the deal breaker for me. Lol. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@Tressia i think i saw you some other thread... where...... . nevermind.
Now, you are the one teared my eyes, and my eyes goes warm and heavy... finally....
finally someone understand why i can't watch his stuff with another guy, esp if that girl is a real hot favourite in present scene. com'on who don't like G.G.? 101% of the army boys religiously fight over TV for watching her, spend spare time chatting about GG, APink, that's why i cannot watch K2. Now another unique being on this planet (yourself) understand what i mean about  "I'm not ready to get past Healer couple... " and "I'll watch K2 in about 2 years, maybe."
thanks for allowing me to feel finally identified with someone.
maybe can say that i am possessive or narrow minded, i am brought up to be conservative, i cannot accept a couple in real life, having confirmed a relationship loving someone, and still seeing others, that is me in real life. but i do understand as an actor, this is one of the most cruel possession, that help many others to build dreams by their refined acting, and allow these dreams acted thru their movies built upon their own tears, their own emotions, their own pains... even their own temptations . when actors emote deep enough and identified with too much personal feels into the role, they take times to unwind after the movie or drama over. so is the reason why you do find divorce rate getting higher among couples that are both actor-actress...
while we ship a couple, we couldnt help praying for the Best for them, that they (changmin) be diff from the rest. That they only want privacy, and they are solid in trusting each other, among all the outspoken fears or encouragement or rants that Shipper-fans can opening speak out for them. The Most they have, are just each other to share their own secrets, their own relationship, maybe add in their personal assistances only. They will be bombarded with all kind of cheesy skinship scenes, that's the reason why super-hunk like JiChangwook (or even LMH) has countless offer of roles that demanded them to kiss, hug, even bed scenes throw into roles that doesn't even call for that kind of scenes... using their 'assets' to the fullness?

i trust JCW, did not he actually turned down some "foreign production" pressure, who suggested (or even demanded) him to do some 'compromising" scenes with some foreign starlets?... wow.. i was thinking, all these Big Filming foreign companies after pay BIG-Deal-fees to get him (or actors like LMH, LJS... to film their chinese productions) and want to 'draw' as much as possible out of him, to make the Big Fat Cheque worth-it. Then, i was "how i wanted him to return back to Korea to film something again... be near Minyoung!"  now he's back, and i started to regret when i see pretty Yoona...
i know all the changminers here are strong and powerful and trusting, you will stand behind JCW even if he is called to romance Song Hye Kyo / Park Shin Hye / Kim Tae Hee .. we all know he will still act skinship scenes with his heart belong to PMY.!.. but it just plain tortures like watching your own husband being the actor that has to romance all the prettiest girl.. and Yoona, is adding on to the list of most beautiful girls in KD. com'on, temptation is strong, afterall, men are still weak human, who say he will not blink, will not stirr a little, will not be doubting himself, aroused by the demands of MORE kissing scenes? (as if nowaday, a single kiss by finale ep will NOT do... hot fans wanting their hot-stars to start kissing by the first few eps, and its a trend that just one or two kiss will not be sufficed. with this expectations, i just couldnt watch K2. sorry, ardent JCW fans.. i guess i failed him. and like i say, there're so many awesome mature fans of changmin that will watch K2 or braveness of the ming...
i just couldnt.. so give me some times. meanwhile i will pray that since they are passing the threshold of 30s, somemay its time people take them seriously, and give them meatier role, mature role. Let JCW be another Jang Dong Gun, Cha Seung Won, Lee Bung Hun, & Jung Woo-sung. And Park Minyoung be another Choi Ji Woo, Kim Hee Sun, Go Hyun Jung or Lee Young Ae, start to be respected from mature fans for mature roles, they need not depend on rom-com nor need to do lots of skinship, kissing scenes nor shed clothes. you see, this K2 gotta make JW shown off his abs again.

I can talk of Healer all day!!.. aside from romantic scenes, I love all their lines, and the representation of everybody's role in the society....

I love CYS role, despite of having trauma on her childhood, she chose the bright path rather than being rebellious... With SJH's role, he preferred being isolated, a can't be me moved, but changes everything, when he found his love thru his missions... something like that..

With K2, I don't know... It seems the story goes nowehere... I'm more of the plot, regardless with my fave actors/actress..

• Like 3

So....Let's IMAGINE that ChangMin are really together...

Earlier this month, I saw a clip on Instagram from @mrandmrsHealer that took us back to bts of episode 9 where BS and CYS got makeovers as reporters and it was mentioned that PMY personally chose CYS's wardrobe, even the red dress.  In this rare clip...(I've no way of knowing which Healer Edition it was included in) JCW was a bit distracted by PMY's red dress and after the director called for a cut, It was mentioned that JCW studied PMY's front for a little bit and quietly inquired why she chose the dress (maybe it was the amount of skin exposed LOL but JCW's always expressed a little nervousness around PMY's proximity citing that she might not be comfortable and that he had to be careful around her in the case that he accidently touches something he shouldn't).

Yes. JCW, your CYS was and is well endowed and obviously it made you nervous lol.

One thing I like about PMY is that she is naturally well endowed and doesn't necessarily work to hide it not that she wants to show off but  because there's a sense of confidence in a woman being able to own herself and what the Good Lord gave her. 

If I remember correctly, before PMY's "Time City" wrapped up in China she wore that long white flowing dress with the plunging neckline for purposes of the drama's "Proposal Scene". She posted a selfie of her in the dress on the Instagram and then a bit later she posted a collage of nine other pictures of different poses in that same dress, however it wasn't long before she deleted the Collage of pictures and just left the first one in which she titled, "Shooting". 

Could that action be due to the fact that the Green Eyed Monster reared it's head while he was in Korea and his lover was in another country where he couldn't just run to and threaten to burn the dress and because they do now share mutual friends, words got through the grapevine that someone wasn't very happy and so to appease her man, PMY compromised for his sake??? LOL.  (Me in delulu land, don't mind me).

...and look, after that no more pics of plunging necklines 

• Like 3

On 11/10/2016 at 11:22 PM, hrh77 said:

I can talk of Healer all day!!.. aside from romantic scenes, I love all their lines, and the representation of everybody's role in the society....

I love CYS role, despite of having trauma on her childhood, she chose the bright path rather than being rebellious... With SJH's role, he preferred being isolated, a can't be me moved, but changes everything, when he found his love thru his missions... something like that..

With K2, I don't know... It seems the story goes nowehere... I'm more of the plot, regardless with my fave actors/actress..

@hrh77 ok, truth be told, finally hate to acknowledge i did roughly follow K2... for changwook's sake.... as a true changminers, i just cant ignore changwook's work .
changwook is nothing less than what i expected...  like you said, story goes nowhere... and huh... it did.. it follow somewhere deja vu, it felt 'Healer plus Yongpal".  . i mind the shower scene: using the excuse of the needs to throw the newbie to the wolves pack, and see how rookie turn into Alpha Male, still,.. still i think don't really need a nudity shower show... why don't they have the fight in the gym... a special powered up gym... with all the equipement. ...> no? to show that raw body without any make shift weapon, he also can fight with just soap and gel and water... huh... still. i can't stand TvN using the 'nudity' scene. Not CW fault, he jsut following orders. huh... scriptwriter Jang Hyuk-rin ? no wonder, Yongpal's writer.. no wonder it feels like yongpal.

all in all, i see strength in the female lead in chae youngshin... as what you said, being traumatized the way she was, she has every reason to be rebellious, be a hater of tabloid world, be a doubter, be suicidal, be helpless. be mental, still be angelic .... no. our CYS is a fighter, a believer, a dreamer, still be human.

• Like 1

I don't follow the K2 thread but I do keep updated via twitter via #JCW hashtags and JCW's Kitchen. Seems they have fun together BTS which is fun to see if I can say so myself as I know that JCW has always been the youngest cast member in his previous Dramas whereas in K2 Yoona is actually four years his junior so must be a bit of a stress reliever. I don't mind either lol...

There's always that but...hahahaha

But...remember BTS of  Healer when CYS was cleaning BS's hand wound and JCW was whispering to PMY that not knowing how to cook but knowing how to make raymun noodles from his heart? LOL. I seriously felt as though the K2 producers stole that idea and implemented it into the drama to make it "romantic" since K2 as everyone says is a mix of Healer/Yongpal and the producers no doubt went through JCW's works before roping him into the role. Hull, but whatever. 

Anyway, I wonder what our girl is doing? She's awfully silent. Is she always so silent??

• Like 3