Quantcast
Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ReemKanabta

    1034

  • youngatheart

    1020

  • maryofbethany

    539

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

good to be back, I was away for a few days. First thing that caught my attention was this "Shanghai Maybe"

Panda Report 3: Observations by Yours Truly who has finally received her own set of Panda Documentary 1) Panda couple chit chat plus group chit chat - the body language and communication between our P

I hope no one left (or fainted again) eheh... Here we go with the gifs!!...   1- Uncle Yoo Ji Tae placing the two lovebirds next to each other. (he did that quite a few times during the photoshoot. Lo

Happy #1023 Day! Happy 8th Debut Anniversary for Ji Chang Wook! 8 years and counting...
cr. JCW INDONESIA

CvdQPhpVMAE-BPk.jpg

cr. jimizujd_megurin
(why i preferred to post here Chang Wook's stuff alone, and NOT at Ji ChangWook's personal thread. because i don't want to accidentally say anything against his other co stars or overly fight for Minyoung, since i know fans at Wookie's personal thread are more inclined to be okay with any actresses with Changwook. and they are not totally and completely for Minyoung ALONE. so i think it is safer to swoon Changwook with Minyoung here, even if the post is just about Changwook.. i guess everyone dont mind reading psots about Changwook along here. right. there might be fans shipping changwook with other actresses back at Changwook personal thread.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

tumblr_nnm97cPgom1u98dbho1_250.giftumblr_nnm97cPgom1u98dbho2_250.gif
tumblr_nnm97cPgom1u98dbho4_250.gif

“ the lady host mentioned in Healer, there are a lot of intimate scenes with uri Young Shin, and she asked him ‘How does it feel’? So he explained things like - it has lots of skinships and kissing scenes, the most he has ever had, they worked really well together; later on they got to know each other more, and they started discussing how to do it so that it will look good on-screen. The lady host then asked, "So it means you are tired of (or fed up of) it?” Of course Wookie could not understand her, so he tilted his head *so cute* towards interpreter unni. Once he heard it he breaks into his JCW-brand of laugher, “AH~ HAHAHAHAHA!” and answered, “No, I’m not tired of it.”

cr.fyeahjichangwook

tumblr_nnt4yi6xIK1tl8uzdo1_r1_1280.jpg

cr.nikittysan

 

 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
On October 22, 2016 at 11:18 AM, maryofbethany said:

plotholes in K2 dramas, i blame the writer: i will mentioned certain actress, if you are sensitive , kindly dont read. so i put it under spoiler

  Hide contents

Overly.
Overly is the word.
i actually watch the whole K2 so that i can be objective to judge on Yoona's acting. so that i will not be biased and prejudice toward Yoona jsut because i favour PMinyoung. and true enough, i am not really impressed by her acting. should i say, the way Writernim write Anna, is very 2 dimensional and very 'angelic like those church choirs girls" exactly what she look like at that scene, singing Amazing Grace crying in the church as in a memorial... i found K2 very "outward' manifest, very dramatic, throw in big moments stirr a lot of big emotions without any 'simple-natural' touch. it overly crying, overly angry, overly rejoicing, overly fast in falling in love, overly Skin-exposure, overly used of angelic feels.... everything is overly. it is totally a Nice Salad Mixed of Healer + Yongpal + Descendant of the Sun.

eg. Anna got her Noodle and so happy dancing for a good few seconds too long. Goodness, isnt the extreme elated over a pack of  instant noodle a little too much?she whirl and whirl for so many rounds.. when actually you can show close up very real feels of surprised and quiet joy in very realistic feel

eg. the way Anna can last min mixed into the church nun choir and given a chance to sing Amazing Grace solo.. i wonder.. what is the church stand towards choosing Nun to sing. i work in church, i know we all know very well, who is singing what, and we practice weeks before a presentation, and we are all like a family, everyone know everyone... how can she mixed into the NUN groups without arousign suspicious of who she is... and sing SOLO in church worship... do you know. Worship Order are serious matter, all along in orderly prayerful manner, not changed last min according to wim n fancy. the nuns all welcome her back into their midst.,,, isnt it too much of centred on a certain nun without knowing her backstory.. how story she spin to tell the nuns taht make them sympathised with her? the church singing saga, what is the motive behind her forced appearance, just to force dad to look at her? dad has make lots of appearance everywhere, and it always in the news... since it is Election periods, he is everywhere in public. what is so outstanding about that church appearance that out of a sudden, it given Anna idea of escaping and she become so clever

eg. when she cooked noodle, she danced accroding to thsoe girl band group moves,,, i thought this is a girl that is scarred deep down, i rather see her also shown fear and unhappiness and doubts and inability to show joy because she was trapped inward for too long.. i actually hope the acting is ore refined and inward, then outward overly happy, overly angry, overly sad... overly used of church nun images, church choir, church stain glass window light .. to emphaized a always dressed in angelic white, Angelic feels of 'someone' to show the oft times clad in Black, ?Dark Angel of a Step mom, the Snow White and her evil Queen. the Angel and her anti-fallen angel guardian.

btw, maybe because i wrote too blunt for my changmin here, i have already received some 'funny' personal message thru someone regarding Changmin ships....hmmmm....

  Hide contents

i dont care anyone shipping K2 couple, may it blanket couple or what... but when it is shipping JCW and Y. then it is another case. still by all means, go ship to the end of days, to the end of earth.. but this is changmin thread. when i am polite enough not to go to any other people's thread to rant and anger people at their thread, i think i have kept certain manners enough and earn certain rights enough to yak here at changmin thread. i will plea for respect that anyone do not quote waht i write here to any other thread that ship their 'own ship' since i hav not intention to go to any other thread to stirr  problem. then i wish whatever i wrote here kept in this thread. and not flowing out to another thread to stir problem. i don't wish to cause troubles to cause anyone to hate changminers or changmin ship. if i still angst some, apologies all mine.


well, actually suspension of belief is activated while watching it... I just get along with the ride... I can ignore some non sense illogical thoughts... But is it's too much cheesiness and non sense, then I rather give it up!!.. It's not enjoyable anymore, quite annoying.. lol..

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Changminers, wow it has been a while since I visited here, RL's is too busy!  i am backreading tons of messages kkk but I am happy with all those beautiful, intelligent, objective exchanges in opinions here!  I missed all of you guys just as I missed our Changmin!  
Hello to all seasoned Changminers and Newbies here.  I visited here because I missed Changmin and this thread because this is our haven of comfort!  and maybe to be comforted as well (just like you guys) from all this angst and brouhahas of K2!  I am watching only because of JCW to fully support him in all his projects just like what I did with WWG2! I thought I can handle a kissing scene of Wookie and his co-star but I was wronged, totally wronged, because i literally cried tears flowing, I went to the bathroom (so that my hubby will not see me) and alone in on e corner sulked myself!   Now I understand why other Changminers will not go and watch K2, it will literally splice our Changmin heart into pieces.  This is what also happened to me when a few months back we saw bts of PMY's kissing with her Chinese co actor!  It took me a day to move on from that affected situaiton.  With Wookie's KS I am still not checking any social media sites until now because I know they are flooded with those scenes.  Of course, I am ok now, I came to understand that they Wookie and/or MY are just doing their job and skinship will part of that job.  I will still be watching K2, but with an open mind since I know there are more scenes like this to come ( i hope not, actually) with 6 or 10 eps more to go, but not with open eyes (if KS will appear again, lol) 

So why I am writing this?
1.  To just let this out from myself and move on!  I feel comforted now, when I read all your good words @ReemKanabta @maryofbethany @hrh77 @Tressia@youngatheart thank you very much to you and to all my Changmin friends who keep this thread alive! ( i hope I can also be consistent just like you in visiting this thread) 
2.  I realized, that fangirling and shipping is a painful bittersweet process and that we just need to manage our expectations and just enjoy and endure!  
3.  That we can share any thoughts regarding Changmin / Healer here in our sanctuary! 

I believe that
1.   Changmin is indeed from reel to real.  And that their lovestory blossomed  the same time as their loveline in Healer progresses i am 100% sure of that! 
2.  That JCW and PMY are each for each other match made in heaven, they complete each other! And whatever relationship they have right now I hope this will lead them to the altar!
3.  And that I hope eventually in the near future their situations will be more favorable and that it will be more convenient for them to be out in the open!  

I apologize if I ended up too dramatic, mianhe...
Fighting everyone!  
Be still my Changmin heart!
Wow first time for me to write this long...thanks for understanding! 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Our girl is in Bali, who was in Bali early last year? What I read from the caption is (the ship, sailing boat, and a green heart) sailing on a boat reconnecting our possessive love. That's what my delulu mind interpreted. I wish our love birds nice reconnecting either physically or emotionally.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/10/2016 at 2:39 PM, Igotcaughtdancingagain said:

Hello Changminers, wow it has been a while since I visited here, RL's is too busy!  i am backreading tons of messages kkk but I am happy with all those beautiful, intelligent, objective exchanges in opinions here!  I missed all of you guys just as I missed our Changmin!  
Hello to all seasoned Changminers and Newbies here.  I visited here because I missed Changmin and this thread because this is our haven of comfort!  and maybe to be comforted as well (just like you guys) from all this angst and brouhahas of K2!  I am watching only because of JCW to fully support him in all his projects just like what I did with WWG2! I thought I can handle a kissing scene of Wookie and his co-star but I was wronged, totally wronged, because i literally cried tears flowing, I went to the bathroom (so that my hubby will not see me) and alone in on e corner sulked myself!   Now I understand why other Changminers will not go and watch K2, it will literally splice our Changmin heart into pieces.  This is what also happened to me when a few months back we saw bts of PMY's kissing with her Chinese co actor!  It took me a day to move on from that affected situaiton.  With Wookie's KS I am still not checking any social media sites until now because I know they are flooded with those scenes.  Of course, I am ok now, I came to understand that they Wookie and/or MY are just doing their job and skinship will part of that job.  I will still be watching K2, but with an open mind since I know there are more scenes like this to come ( i hope not, actually) with 6 or 10 eps more to go, but not with open eyes (if KS will appear again, lol) 

So why I am writing this?
1.  To just let this out from myself and move on!  I feel comforted now, when I read all your good words @ReemKanabta @maryofbethany @hrh77 @Tressia@youngatheart thank you very much to you and to all my Changmin friends who keep this thread alive! ( i hope I can also be consistent just like you in visiting this thread) 
2.  I realized, that fangirling and shipping is a painful bittersweet process and that we just need to manage our expectations and just enjoy and endure!  
3.  That we can share any thoughts regarding Changmin / Healer here in our sanctuary! 

I believe that
1.   Changmin is indeed from reel to real.  And that their lovestory blossomed  the same time as their loveline in Healer progresses i am 100% sure of that! 
2.  That JCW and PMY are each for each other match made in heaven, they complete each other! And whatever relationship they have right now I hope this will lead them to the altar!
3.  And that I hope eventually in the near future their situations will be more favorable and that it will be more convenient for them to be out in the open!  

I apologize if I ended up too dramatic, mianhe...
Fighting everyone!  
Be still my Changmin heart!
Wow first time for me to write this long...thanks for understanding! 

@Igotcaughtdancingagain  "Once a Changminer, forever a Changminer".

Glad and thanks for coming back to support. each of us, will never move away. Changmin was my first ship, and i still believing the ship is taking her secret quiet voyage.
How i suddenly hope Wookie will be enlisted soon, so that we can all be spared having to see him kissing "Pretty Young Hot Famous' things. not that Youngie will mind. just that one can never be that sure of one's self will and resolution, as we all know yiedling to temptations has nothing to do with the heart being stirred. while one can still loved the wife or girl friend so ardently, its a common knowledge that a wedded husband may just fall into sin of freshly desires upon temptation and felt utterly sorry afterward, while his heart has never left his most  beloved girlfriend or wife. it common knowledge. so i don't wish Changmin to be tempted beyond what they are capable to handle by the fresh.
when did we trolling others shippers' thread? this is our home, so only within our own confinement, do we share our woes, what's wrong? (sgghhh... am still bleeding....... my heart.)

Spoiler

i actually don't mind all the hypes about K2 plots and popular Idol as female leads and cheesy kissing scenes. i don't mind just watching to support, and at least appreciate Changwook for spending strenuous hours training up in gym or taking fighting classes for K2 fight scenes. Oh , but i do mind when i read delulu fans chant and demand for real kissing scenes, demanding that CPR one not counting, and demanding MORE and HOTTER and REAL kissing scenes. i just hope they dont damned demanding for bed scenes. i will just flip the laptop on it. okay, that's that for just about Je Hu and Anna... even if everyone said its so what what what .... and what what what... i don't care...
as long as they don't delulu until mental thinking and demanding Chang Wook in real life to Date Yoona...  i will cast fire and Brim-stone, hail stones, from sky for this! i was invited twice to start chasing that soompi thread, i didnt response, knowing my poor weak heart can kiss the characters kissing, but cannot take Shippers demand Chang wook and Yoona date in real... that is "GOD FORBID"!!!! true enough you heard them saying how real it felt and how Changwook is real towards Yoona...
woa! :skull:that's spelled the death of me.  Since i don't go to other shipper thread or   thread to irk people, knowing soompi forbid trolling around other threads in anti-fans spirit. so whereforth come their knowledge that i write things about changmin and K2? wow.. which means fans of that 'Ship' is lurking here jsut to check on us?


 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, youngatheart said:

Our girl is in Bali, who was in Bali early last year? What I read from the caption is (the ship, sailing boat, and a green heart) sailing on a boat reconnecting our possessive love. That's what my delulu mind interpreted. I wish our love birds nice reconnecting either physically or emotionally.

I know that too!!.. wookie was in Bali last year, for a photoshoot!!...  He said that he wants to go back there too... I hope he went now!!.. hehehe..

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/10/2016 at 10:30 PM, hrh77 said:

I know that too!!.. wookie was in Bali last year, for a photoshoot!!...  He said that he wants to go back there too... I hope he went now!!.. hehehe..

@hrh77 and @youngatheart i doubt whether can he go Bali. since filming schdule is tight. likely paparizzi will stir storm if he stole some times away to meet his REAL one true love in his own Moru Moru Island. let's hope when 3 weeks time this saga blow over. he has some personal time for a stole away with Youngie.

cr. JCW INDONESIA
" DayRock celebrated JCW's 8th Debut Anniversary with another food truck for Wookie and #TheK2 crews cr: dayrock0705 "

CvsevPVVYAAXHbJ.jpg
 
 
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

Dear changminers,
now i am reminded again, why i simply liked..no, it's "LOVED', I SIMPLY LOVE dramabeans.
http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/10/the-k2-episode-10/


just looked at the way not just the recappers share her thoughts about Wookie's latest work, but also to read the very intelligent and humorous and bold postings of Beanies (fans there call beanies). Wow.. IT MAKES MY DAY!
please read the latest K2 ep10 dramabeans recap by gummimochi , and MUST NOT MISS the beanies sharing.
pray pay attention to:
#2- Lord Cobol, and all those who answered her.
#31
#32
#33
#36
#39
nonetheless, i will stick on to watch K2 for JCW.
mmm.... so this is wookie's parting drama pre-army? many fans said they stayed on because of Wookie. while i dont really blame any casts acting solely, since i dont expect much from artiste that transform from idols to serious acting. but i totally blame the script and the production crew that has authority to change script or follow script. May God bless Wookie to be given better role after army.

Actually  I stopped watching K2, cause I cant tolerate it's cheesiness anymore (maybe someday)... hehhee... But I also visit DramaBeans too, for the K2 , just by their comments there alone, Im more convinced not to watch.. hehehe..

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 i was wandering off to my the other stars. (sorry that i am not a "one and only" for changmin person, which mean i cannot just love changmin alone. i have another stars too. But for Ship shipping, i am first and foremost Changmin.

Spoiler


@hrh77   (comments deleted, "only for Changmin', God bless Changmin.)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

CvvH6gKUIAAy3fe.jpg

CvvH9cmUAAAjIE6.jpg

 

CvvH6gKUIAAy3fe.jpg

 

CvvIBZqUIAEsHxc.jpg

 

CvvH_kOVYAA8NFT.jpg

 

" Ji Chang Wook dan kue tart dari Dayrock u/ merayakan 8th Debut Anniversary "
(i dont know indonesian, but i think based on pictures, should be a cake given to him to celebrate his recent 8th Annv. debut.)
cr. : dayrock0705 (via JCW Indonesia)

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @maryofbethany thank you for taking time to read my very long comments!  I appreciate also your comments!  As usual your comments are long  but full of wisdom for our lovey dovey!  I have been actually a lurker of yours, I love how you express yourselves fully!  Yes, I will always be and forever be a Changmin bigtime! They are my only bias and nobody else!  Yes I do watch other actors but not really loving them the way I love JCW and PMY! 

By the way thank you again @maryofbethany for all those pics and vids, they sure did put a fire on our Changmin hearts again!  Fighting! 

@youngatheart I agree with you on MY's latest IG update, i guess she is saying "Dont worry Changmin the ship is sailing l, but I am jealous now (for the green heart) ahaha that's my delulu's mind take kkk!!! I just love how our couple sometimes post a cryptic msgs, but Changmin sometimes are smart to decode them and unlock its hidden meaning! 

Edited by Igotcaughtdancingagain
Picture not formatted properly
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...