Quantcast
Jump to content
marie67

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

Recommended Posts

I'm back. lol. Ohh...something that would subtly confirm things between them would be if CJW performed Frank Sinatra's Fly Me to the Moon during one of his concerts in the future. I know he never will though and it's okay.

Hi, @Hanasumi Lee ! Welcome to the thread.

 

Some of my favorite moments:

When she's scared shietless when confronted by Yo-yo man and the other goons but she still tells BS to make a run for it and go seek help while she goes with them.

Both their phone conversations (the night she steps out for a breath from the Coffee House and she tells BS it feels like she's talking to her sister. and the phone booth call). Their conversations are just so meaningful and it gives me such a vivid picture of the characters' naturally deep bond. CJW and PMY worked together so well, like a well-oiled machine and everything came across the screen like magic. Honestly, they don't even need to touch, hug or kiss lol. Their eyes just speak volumes to one another.

When she whistles upon seeing him all dressed to the nines! It was sooo cute and when I found out behind the scenes that CJW thought so too, I squealed like a happy teenager who just got surprised with tickets to her favorite bands' concert. 

When he knew he had to pick the lock to get to the makeshift drinking sofa outside but didn't want to show her that side of himself and makes and excuse but then she, in turn surprises him with her own set of lockpicking skills. 

When BS made his confession to her outside with the fire and beers...I don't know if it was just me or what but it made me think of PMY's past situation with Lee Minho (Honestly, I think he's overrated, sorry to LMH fans everywhere) and it felt like the real CJW's confession and PMY's real answer as well. Lol. (If it is true, of course, I hope she eventually wavered to want to try things out with CJW it's been 2 years since the show aired after all). 

Episode 14/15 when she wipes his tears and hugs him. I teared. 

When the "Uncle" walks into the coffee room of the Office and snaps a pic of BS and Youngshin with her sleeping on his lap as a pillow. There was just something so sweet yet poignant about that.

When YS regrets having momentary doubts of him and launches herself after BS right when he's about to leave the coffee shop. 

"You, are not a bad person. Find it, and even if you don't, come back. Come back to me..." I was like....if I was BS or just any guy in general, I'd never let her go. Lol.

So many scenes to swoon over and all I know is that I hope they get to work together again, preferably before he leaves for the military or after. Sigh...honestly, I've been waiting for a KDrama couple that would and could give me this natural "They belong together" feel and chemistry and in all my years of watching KDramas there were some couples that had this and had that but then lacked something or another. The CJW and PMY pairing has the right balance of everything. The visual couple a chemistry that was off the charts and they WERE attracted to one another...the mutual attraction was obvious and if you paid attention, you could cut through it  with a knife and they had camaraderie and most importantly, trust and communication. 

Where do I stop gushing about the pairing? I don't think I'll stop for a long time.

 

The other week, I messaged my sister and told her: 

 

"Healer is working on another drama and it's with Korea's Girl Next Door, Im Yoona. I'm not watching."

Lmbo. 

(Now, she's the sister that after I finish a drama and find it great, I push and bully her into watching and she thanks me afterward, haha)

and she asks me, "Why not?" 

 

and with tears in my eyes, I was like, "I'm not ready to get past Healer couple. I just found them and they are beautiful." Then I break down into Gummy's "You are My Everything" Song and horrendously sing, "They are my everything...ing...ing" 

Needless to say, my sister is just laughing her richard simmons off at me.

I finished with, "I'll watch K2 in about 2 years, maybe." 

and she laughs some more.

"You are hopeless," she tells me.

and I couldn't help but agree. Lmbo.

 

It's regretful that I wasn't a part of such a big project! I bet it was so fun!

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes..he decided to live as someone else and not as healer anymore just for Chae Young Shin! That's just too sweet :') he just want to live life happily with her. As his teacher said in this drama, live happily with the girl you like and have two kids with her, a dog and a cat haha i wish i could see that in the drama huhu :(@maryofbethany

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2016 at 5:54 AM, Tressia said:

(sorry, cut portions aint gonna talked about....)

The other week, I messaged my sister and told her: 

"Healer is working on another drama and it's with Korea's Girl Next Door, Im Yoona. I'm not watching."

Lmbo. 

(Now, she's the sister that after I finish a drama and find it great, I push and bully her into watching and she thanks me afterward, haha)

and she asks me, "Why not?"

and with tears in my eyes, I was like, "I'm not ready to get past Healer couple. I just found them and they are beautiful." Then I break down into Gummy's "You are My Everything" Song and horrendously sing, "They are my everything...ing...ing" 

Needless to say, my sister is just laughing her richard simmons off at me.

I finished with, "I'll watch K2 in about 2 years, maybe." 

and she laughs some more.

"You are hopeless," she tells me.

and I couldn't help but agree. Lmbo.

 

It's regretful that I wasn't a part of such a big project! I bet it was so fun!

 

@Tressia i think i saw you some other thread... where...... . nevermind.
Now, you are the one teared my eyes, and my eyes goes warm and heavy... finally....
finally someone understand why i can't watch his stuff with another guy, esp if that girl is a real hot favourite in present scene. com'on who don't like G.G.? 101% of the army boys religiously fight over TV for watching her, spend spare time chatting about GG, APink, that's why i cannot watch K2. Now another unique being on this planet (yourself) understand what i mean about  "I'm not ready to get past Healer couple... " and "I'll watch K2 in about 2 years, maybe."
thanks for allowing me to feel finally identified with someone.
maybe can say that i am possessive or narrow minded, i am brought up to be conservative, i cannot accept a couple in real life, having confirmed a relationship loving someone, and still seeing others, that is me in real life. but i do understand as an actor, this is one of the most cruel possession, that help many others to build dreams by their refined acting, and allow these dreams acted thru their movies built upon their own tears, their own emotions, their own pains... even their own temptations . when actors emote deep enough and identified with too much personal feels into the role, they take times to unwind after the movie or drama over. so is the reason why you do find divorce rate getting higher among couples that are both actor-actress...
while we ship a couple, we couldnt help praying for the Best for them, that they (changmin) be diff from the rest. That they only want privacy, and they are solid in trusting each other, among all the outspoken fears or encouragement or rants that Shipper-fans can opening speak out for them. The Most they have, are just each other to share their own secrets, their own relationship, maybe add in their personal assistances only. They will be bombarded with all kind of cheesy skinship scenes, that's the reason why super-hunk like JiChangwook (or even LMH) has countless offer of roles that demanded them to kiss, hug, even bed scenes throw into roles that doesn't even call for that kind of scenes... using their 'assets' to the fullness?

i trust JCW, did not he actually turned down some "foreign production" pressure, who suggested (or even demanded) him to do some 'compromising" scenes with some foreign starlets?... wow.. i was thinking, all these Big Filming foreign companies after pay BIG-Deal-fees to get him (or actors like LMH, LJS... to film their chinese productions) and want to 'draw' as much as possible out of him, to make the Big Fat Cheque worth-it. Then, i was "how i wanted him to return back to Korea to film something again... be near Minyoung!" 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol @maryofbethany, I've been a part of the Kdrama watching world forever and a day but over time, I've learned to be more choosy with my dramas. While I'm not as conservative, I understand your sentiments. I share some of them with you as I'm new to this couple and they've 'wowed' me like no other K drama has before.

However, since it's not confirmed that they are together in real life and they do have jobs as an actor and an actress, I'm not physically locking them up in a forever after tower just yet(aside from imagining some possible scenarios in my mind lol)  I'm just the type of drama watcher who takes in and digests one otp at a time if they have the  'it'  factor for me. 

For example, in 2014/2015 when the Healer Syndrome was new  and fresh, I had no way of knowing because at that time, instead of focusing on Dramas I was more focused on Variety Shows (Hence, my 'Jackji Rocketeer' badge). 

Thinking from the more logical and less emotionally attached side of my brain as I often do when I've let my emotional side mess with my heart for too long though, 

The people you've mentioned in your post are notable actresses and actors for their commitment and contributions to their art and that is great considering they've been in the industry for two and a half-three decades now in comparison to PMY and JCW's tallied decade long careers so gaining experience from various projects will not negate from their portfolios, only enhance it.  

I think that when it comes time for both of them to settle down, both will do so with class regardless of their careers...now, Who God sees fit to pair them up with in the future, only he knows. 

I admit honestly though, I think Yoona is a nice girl, very likable I'm a fan for her pure-like quality that comes across naturally, however one factor as to why I question watching K2 at the present is because I've yet to be impressed with her acting though I know she works hard just as with everyone else. (No No I'm not the sort to blame one cast member over the other depending on ratings. I'm not that shallow) but I'm very picky when it comes to natural potential to do something well. I mean practically the whole world drools after LMH's acting while I find it stiff and unnatural for the most part...I don't know, I just can't get into his characters no matter how hard I try and I've felt the same about Yoona's characters.

Lol. Having said that, I'll probably watch K2 when Ji Chang Wook is off serving military time and I find that very few of the up and coming actors do it for me. Hhaha, in someways, JCW's abs may be the deal breaker for me. Lol. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@Tressia i think i saw you some other thread... where...... . nevermind.
Now, you are the one teared my eyes, and my eyes goes warm and heavy... finally....
finally someone understand why i can't watch his stuff with another guy, esp if that girl is a real hot favourite in present scene. com'on who don't like G.G.? 101% of the army boys religiously fight over TV for watching her, spend spare time chatting about GG, APink, that's why i cannot watch K2. Now another unique being on this planet (yourself) understand what i mean about  "I'm not ready to get past Healer couple... " and "I'll watch K2 in about 2 years, maybe."
thanks for allowing me to feel finally identified with someone.
maybe can say that i am possessive or narrow minded, i am brought up to be conservative, i cannot accept a couple in real life, having confirmed a relationship loving someone, and still seeing others, that is me in real life. but i do understand as an actor, this is one of the most cruel possession, that help many others to build dreams by their refined acting, and allow these dreams acted thru their movies built upon their own tears, their own emotions, their own pains... even their own temptations . when actors emote deep enough and identified with too much personal feels into the role, they take times to unwind after the movie or drama over. so is the reason why you do find divorce rate getting higher among couples that are both actor-actress...
while we ship a couple, we couldnt help praying for the Best for them, that they (changmin) be diff from the rest. That they only want privacy, and they are solid in trusting each other, among all the outspoken fears or encouragement or rants that Shipper-fans can opening speak out for them. The Most they have, are just each other to share their own secrets, their own relationship, maybe add in their personal assistances only. They will be bombarded with all kind of cheesy skinship scenes, that's the reason why super-hunk like JiChangwook (or even LMH) has countless offer of roles that demanded them to kiss, hug, even bed scenes throw into roles that doesn't even call for that kind of scenes... using their 'assets' to the fullness?

i trust JCW, did not he actually turned down some "foreign production" pressure, who suggested (or even demanded) him to do some 'compromising" scenes with some foreign starlets?... wow.. i was thinking, all these Big Filming foreign companies after pay BIG-Deal-fees to get him (or actors like LMH, LJS... to film their chinese productions) and want to 'draw' as much as possible out of him, to make the Big Fat Cheque worth-it. Then, i was "how i wanted him to return back to Korea to film something again... be near Minyoung!"  now he's back, and i started to regret when i see pretty Yoona...
i know all the changminers here are strong and powerful and trusting, you will stand behind JCW even if he is called to romance Song Hye Kyo / Park Shin Hye / Kim Tae Hee .. we all know he will still act skinship scenes with his heart belong to PMY.!.. but it just plain tortures like watching your own husband being the actor that has to romance all the prettiest girl.. and Yoona, is adding on to the list of most beautiful girls in KD. com'on, temptation is strong, afterall, men are still weak human, who say he will not blink, will not stirr a little, will not be doubting himself, aroused by the demands of MORE kissing scenes? (as if nowaday, a single kiss by finale ep will NOT do... hot fans wanting their hot-stars to start kissing by the first few eps, and its a trend that just one or two kiss will not be sufficed. with this expectations, i just couldnt watch K2. sorry, ardent JCW fans.. i guess i failed him. and like i say, there're so many awesome mature fans of changmin that will watch K2 or braveness of the ming...
i just couldnt.. so give me some times. meanwhile i will pray that since they are passing the threshold of 30s, somemay its time people take them seriously, and give them meatier role, mature role. Let JCW be another Jang Dong Gun, Cha Seung Won, Lee Bung Hun, & Jung Woo-sung. And Park Minyoung be another Choi Ji Woo, Kim Hee Sun, Go Hyun Jung or Lee Young Ae, start to be respected from mature fans for mature roles, they need not depend on rom-com nor need to do lots of skinship, kissing scenes nor shed clothes. you see, this K2 gotta make JW shown off his abs again.

I can talk of Healer all day!!.. aside from romantic scenes, I love all their lines, and the representation of everybody's role in the society....

I love CYS role, despite of having trauma on her childhood, she chose the bright path rather than being rebellious... With SJH's role, he preferred being isolated, a can't be me moved, but changes everything, when he found his love thru his missions... something like that..

With K2, I don't know... It seems the story goes nowehere... I'm more of the plot, regardless with my fave actors/actress..

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So....Let's IMAGINE that ChangMin are really together...

Earlier this month, I saw a clip on Instagram from @mrandmrsHealer that took us back to bts of episode 9 where BS and CYS got makeovers as reporters and it was mentioned that PMY personally chose CYS's wardrobe, even the red dress.  In this rare clip...(I've no way of knowing which Healer Edition it was included in) JCW was a bit distracted by PMY's red dress and after the director called for a cut, It was mentioned that JCW studied PMY's front for a little bit and quietly inquired why she chose the dress (maybe it was the amount of skin exposed LOL but JCW's always expressed a little nervousness around PMY's proximity citing that she might not be comfortable and that he had to be careful around her in the case that he accidently touches something he shouldn't).

Yes. JCW, your CYS was and is well endowed and obviously it made you nervous lol.

One thing I like about PMY is that she is naturally well endowed and doesn't necessarily work to hide it not that she wants to show off but  because there's a sense of confidence in a woman being able to own herself and what the Good Lord gave her. 

If I remember correctly, before PMY's "Time City" wrapped up in China she wore that long white flowing dress with the plunging neckline for purposes of the drama's "Proposal Scene". She posted a selfie of her in the dress on the Instagram and then a bit later she posted a collage of nine other pictures of different poses in that same dress, however it wasn't long before she deleted the Collage of pictures and just left the first one in which she titled, "Shooting". 

Could that action be due to the fact that the Green Eyed Monster reared it's head while he was in Korea and his lover was in another country where he couldn't just run to and threaten to burn the dress and because they do now share mutual friends, words got through the grapevine that someone wasn't very happy and so to appease her man, PMY compromised for his sake??? LOL.  (Me in delulu land, don't mind me).

...and look, after that no more pics of plunging necklines 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2016 at 11:22 PM, hrh77 said:

I can talk of Healer all day!!.. aside from romantic scenes, I love all their lines, and the representation of everybody's role in the society....

I love CYS role, despite of having trauma on her childhood, she chose the bright path rather than being rebellious... With SJH's role, he preferred being isolated, a can't be me moved, but changes everything, when he found his love thru his missions... something like that..

With K2, I don't know... It seems the story goes nowehere... I'm more of the plot, regardless with my fave actors/actress..

@hrh77 ok, truth be told, finally hate to acknowledge i did roughly follow K2... for changwook's sake.... as a true changminers, i just cant ignore changwook's work .
changwook is nothing less than what i expected...  like you said, story goes nowhere... and huh... it did.. it follow somewhere deja vu, it felt 'Healer plus Yongpal".  . i mind the shower scene: using the excuse of the needs to throw the newbie to the wolves pack, and see how rookie turn into Alpha Male, still,.. still i think don't really need a nudity shower show... why don't they have the fight in the gym... a special powered up gym... with all the equipement. ...> no? to show that raw body without any make shift weapon, he also can fight with just soap and gel and water... huh... still. i can't stand TvN using the 'nudity' scene. Not CW fault, he jsut following orders. huh... scriptwriter Jang Hyuk-rin ? no wonder, Yongpal's writer.. no wonder it feels like yongpal.

all in all, i see strength in the female lead in chae youngshin... as what you said, being traumatized the way she was, she has every reason to be rebellious, be a hater of tabloid world, be a doubter, be suicidal, be helpless. be mental, still be angelic .... no. our CYS is a fighter, a believer, a dreamer, still be human.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't follow the K2 thread but I do keep updated via twitter via #JCW hashtags and JCW's Kitchen. Seems they have fun together BTS which is fun to see if I can say so myself as I know that JCW has always been the youngest cast member in his previous Dramas whereas in K2 Yoona is actually four years his junior so must be a bit of a stress reliever. I don't mind either lol...

 

There's always that but...hahahaha

 

But...remember BTS of  Healer when CYS was cleaning BS's hand wound and JCW was whispering to PMY that not knowing how to cook but knowing how to make raymun noodles from his heart? LOL. I seriously felt as though the K2 producers stole that idea and implemented it into the drama to make it "romantic" since K2 as everyone says is a mix of Healer/Yongpal and the producers no doubt went through JCW's works before roping him into the role. Hull, but whatever. 

 

Anyway, I wonder what our girl is doing? She's awfully silent. Is she always so silent??

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2016 at 2:17 PM, Tressia said:

So....Let's IMAGINE that ChangMin are really together...

Earlier this month, I saw a clip on Instagram from @mrandmrsHealer that took us back to bts of episode 9 where BS and CYS got makeovers as reporters and it was mentioned that PMY personally chose CYS's wardrobe, even the red dress.  In this rare clip...(I've no way of knowing which Healer Edition it was included in) JCW was a bit distracted by PMY's red dress and after the director called for a cut, It was mentioned that JCW studied PMY's front for a little bit and quietly inquired why she chose the dress (maybe it was the amount of skin exposed LOL but JCW's always expressed a little nervousness around PMY's proximity citing that she might not be comfortable and that he had to be careful around her in the case that he accidently touches something he shouldn't).

Yes. JCW, your CYS was and is well endowed and obviously it made you nervous lol.

One thing I like about PMY is that she is naturally well endowed and doesn't necessarily work to hide it not that she wants to show off but  because there's a sense of confidence in a woman being able to own herself and what the Good Lord gave her. 

If I remember correctly, before PMY's "Time City" wrapped up in China she wore that long white flowing dress with the plunging neckline for purposes of the drama's "Proposal Scene". She posted a selfie of her in the dress on the Instagram and then a bit later she posted a collage of nine other pictures of different poses in that same dress, however it wasn't long before she deleted the Collage of pictures and just left the first one in which she titled, "Shooting". 

Could that action be due to the fact that the Green Eyed Monster reared it's head while he was in Korea and his lover was in another country where he couldn't just run to and threaten to burn the dress and because they do now share mutual friends, words got through the grapevine that someone wasn't very happy and so to appease her man, PMY compromised for his sake??? LOL.  (Me in delulu land, don't mind me).

...and look, after that no more pics of plunging necklines 

 

 

@Tressia my guess is.. sometimes where they are seperated by space and time . the only communication is thru IG or mobile. so the collage might be for his eyes only, its also ensure him of something? when he finished drooling, she just wiped it off, no ones else need see.. yeah?   he mind her plunging necklines... lemme tell you.
i mind him bare all in K2 shower scenes,  i know we see nothing that should be worried of about cheapen JCW image..... i know, but i am convserative.  i just don't like the idea of even just suggestive that he is nude at all....

(comments deleted) 'only for changmin'

what makes healer beautiful, is about the bts.. you are right. it what that give us vitamins and suppliments to hang on fafithuflly till now at this thread.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well, as for me, I am not watching theK2 yet, just because I don't feel like watching it yet. I did follow and watch thek2 video clips on Instagram. It is interesting to see all the actions, but my ''feeling'' at this moment is more towards melo or romantic or comedy genre. So, maybe after this, I would probably watch it after it finished airing. hehe.

Before, I'm quite disagree with the pairing of JCW and YOONA. Because, okay, yes, the truth is I'm afraid that he will be attracted to yoona in a romantic way. Well, she has her own charms that drew people in. And it's a good thing to have that. And it is very much needed during filiming, that quality to drew people in, to be at ease with each other, it will make the work easier. (their work as actor/actress).

Yoona or any other actress/female celebrities in the future is not the X that will break them apart. But when there is no longer love/sparks/communication, these for me are the main reasons (maybe?) why some relationships did not work out. Im not excluding the possibility that some people might be attracted to another person leading to he/she breaking up with the person they are currently with. But i do not doubt JCW is not that kind of man. I think he is loyal in nature in spite of having 6 relationships in the past. That were quite a number if you ask me.

In the end, if their love, faith and trust is strong in each other, come whatever or whoever beautiful/handsome people, their love remain as it is or maybe flourish more. I hope it is the latter.

 

p/s: PMY is awfully quiet nowadays. Maybe she is resting and looking at new project? But a picture or two is no harm. please minyoungie, give us an update.. huhu

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On October 14, 2016 at 10:24 AM, maryofbethany said:

@hrh77 ok, truth be told, finally hate to acknowledge i did roughly follow K2... for changwook's sake.... as a true changminers, i just cant ignore changwook's work because i cannot stand him kissing other girls, esp when the lead is as 'sweet, young, popular' as Yoona, so..
changwook is nothing less than what i expected... so did i wander thru a little of the K2 soompi thread.. lurking. like you said, story goes nowhere... and huh... it did.. it follow somewhere deja vu, it felt 'Healer plus Yongpal".  Yoona isn't my fav, neither do i want to do her my most hatest because of Minyoung. surprisingly i don't mind the CPR.. i mind the tailor made shower scene: using the excuse of the needs to throw the newbie to the wolves pack, and see how rookie turn into Alpha Male, still,.. still i think don't really need a nudity shower show... why don't they have the fight in the gym... a special powered up gym... with all the equipement. ...> no? to show that raw body without any make shift weapon, he also can fight with just soap and gel and water... huh... still. i can't stand TvN using the 'nudity' scene. Not CW fault, he jsut following orders. huh... scriptwriter Jang Hyuk-rin ? no wonder, Yongpal's writer.. no wonder it feels like yongpal.

all in all, i see strength in the female lead in chae youngshin... as what you said, being traumatized the way she was, she has every reason to be rebellious, be a hater of tabloid world, be a doubter, be suicidal, be helpless. be mental, still be angelic .... no. our CYS is a fighter, a believer, a dreamer, still be human.

Dont' worry.. I knew it from the start that, shower scene will have an issue on the censorship board, since it's a family drama time slot... It's a pure fan service, not really that necessary in the story or they could've make it shorter... cause it seems that it was the highlight of all highlights in that drama... Yoona is only popular in China, not in Korea, so the rating is also unstable... Maybe the Chinese viewers doesnt like her for wookie too...

Now, the story seems to look like Snow White, from the writer's previous works it was Sleeping Beauty in YongPal, so dont worry the writer is a sucker in romance stories.. lol'...

JeHa's character is so unstable more like a hit or miss, depends on the viewers like.. LOL....

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On October 14, 2016 at 4:32 PM, Tressia said:

I don't follow the K2 thread but I do keep updated via twitter via #JCW hashtags and JCW's Kitchen. Seems they have fun together BTS which is fun to see if I can say so myself as I know that JCW has always been the youngest cast member in his previous Dramas whereas in K2 Yoona is actually four years his junior so must be a bit of a stress reliever. I don't mind either lol...

 

There's always that but...hahahaha

 

But...remember BTS of  Healer when CYS was cleaning BS's hand wound and JCW was whispering to PMY that not knowing how to cook but knowing how to make raymun noodles from his heart? LOL. I seriously felt as though the K2 producers stole that idea and implemented it into the drama to make it "romantic" since K2 as everyone says is a mix of Healer/Yongpal and the producers no doubt went through JCW's works before roping him into the role. Hull, but whatever. 

 

Anyway, I wonder what our girl is doing? She's awfully silent. Is she always so silent??

and remember, last year, they were comparing YongPal to Healer, and now the writer's dream come true:now he has Healer!!.. lol...  I find K2 uninteresting already... I might drop it for now... Surely that writer is a copy-cat, definitely to originality... but all of his dramas are such a disaster... Poor wookie...  He should come back to KBS make another decent drama!!..

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazeballs! We're discussing her silence and lack of communication and suddenly she updates her instagram with choco-coffee colored hair! Alright, who's in lurking mode here? Come out, come out! We don't bite, we are just nosey cause we like real life happily ever afters. lol

Aish I miss this couple. What kind of project would ya'll like to see them work together on? Me?  A coffee commercial/ Appliance commercial/A mag shoot/fashion shoot or a Play/Musical if a drama is not possible anytime soon. :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/10/2016 at 10:53 AM, hrh77 said:

Dont' worry.. I knew it from the start that, shower scene will have an issue on the censorship board, since it's a family drama time slot... It's a pure fan service, not really that necessary in the story or they could've make it shorter... cause it seems that it was the highlight of all highlights in that drama... Yoona is only popular in China, not in Korea, so the rating is also unstable... Maybe the Chinese viewers doesnt like her for wookie too...

Now, the story seems to look like Snow White, from the writer's previous works it was Sleeping Beauty in YongPal, so dont worry the writer is a sucker in romance stories.. lol'...

JeHa's character is so unstable more like a hit or miss, depends on the viewers like.. LOL....

@hrh77 @Tressia its been a "known fact" that our Changwook and Minyoung has been having perfect '6 senses". whenever we fans mumour a great deal about the silent, or when we fans become doubtful, or when we are saddened over certain news about them, somewhat they will post on their IG... photos of themselves, its their way of thanking us, or just plain communications with us.

and this is that famous (or  infamous , whatever views you take. and DAMNED, I DON'T LIKE IT. THIS IS PARK MIN YOUNG PERSONAL PRIVATE PROPERTY, YOU KNOW. )


https://www.facebook.com/marilou.escota/videos/10207558569424743/

FIRST, BTS"

cr, BTS Drama

the real thing:

cr. JI Chang Wook .VN

apart from feasting on his fiery bod.. i think he really work very hard, to deliver action packed thriller, just that TvN take advantage of him. well, . haha. this fiery bod should be solely for Minyoung's eyes only. why should it be on national TV scene... call me conservative. yes. Hope when he come out from army. he will get very mature role that wont cash in on his hot bod and kissing skill.

is he wrong in takin on that role.. no. i don't think so., this role suit him, more than anyone else. but this scene, just need not be in the shower, can be in the gym right? i blame TvN . of cause with such a bod, who do NOT want to show it off.... it actually very common in Tinseltown, out of 10 hot hunks, at least 5 of them go naked for their roles before, or at least almost nude, or having shot bed scenes. so, just pray there is NO BED scene in K2.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tressia said:

Amazeballs! We're discussing her silence and lack of communication and suddenly she updates her instagram with choco-coffee colored hair! Alright, who's in lurking mode here? Come out, come out! We don't bite, we are just nosey cause we like real life happily ever afters. lol

Aish I miss this couple. What kind of project would ya'll like to see them work together on? Me?  A coffee commercial/ Appliance commercial/A mag shoot/fashion shoot or a Play/Musical if a drama is not possible anytime soon. :) 

@Tressia i used to desire a Healer2, nope, now i don't . after seeing and googling how in time past, how the Station wasted chances of good Season 2 and instead of re-cast back the aweosme casts that bring up the ratings. they instead change the whole casts, and BAM! THE RESULT SUCKS!
see DreamHigh 2, Princess Hours 2, Full House take 2,  Iris 2, Mrs Cop 2... most Seasons 2 don't work well. so i give up on a Season 2 Healer, i rather have them Changmin filming some hot romantic shots gown shots, or even one cameo in another's drama.. i just dying to see both be together. even if not, please announce your good news before Changwook enter M service.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/10/2016 at 10:56 AM, hrh77 said:

and remember, last year, they were comparing YongPal to Healer, and now the writer's dream come true:now he has Healer!!.. lol...  I find K2 uninteresting already... I might drop it for now... Surely that writer is a copy-cat, definitely to originality... but all of his dramas are such a disaster... Poor wookie...  He should come back to KBS make another decent drama!!..

@hrh77  remember Yongpal began with a Bang... then the fire went out... Joon Won tried his best.. some what it doesnt click.. Kim Tae-hee character turned almost like antagonist.. and viewers don't like the teeths and claws.. yeah, even though it lost some fans along the way, but it still garner them top ratings, and bagged all the Loud Main Awards at year end. i guess this show will be TvN's Awards bagging show. Just like no matter how fans were disappointed towards the ending part. they will still use all the sizzling kissing scenes, and OTP moments to boost up show, like i said earlier on, its K2 is totally copy-cats,with:
Healer's Cool Hero + Yongpal's damsel in distress + Descendants of the Son's Europe scenes with arm officers in middle east desert ( DotS in  Greece , K2 in Spain, withh same European's mafia scnee.) its not totally lost yet.

(comments deleted)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's nostalgia moments.....

cr. Ji Chang Wook Kitchen.
even that hair style is being copied by some drama now.... hahahah. fresh face youngshin, short hair, no heavy make up, no damsel in distress, in fact damsel that save the hero.

cr. Ji Chang Wook Kitchen
one of wookie's fav moment right? One of the Best Kiss in Kdrama history. (watching this.. i want to cry.....)

cr. CatchMine_ID
but you know what is my Best of the Bests: the commentaries Director Cut's commentary teaser: its completely naturally, script-less>

 

cr. Ji Chang Wook kitchen.
i loved the confession at the snowy rooftop, its so beautifully selfless of the character ... if Youngshin were to really asked him to forsake all, and be with her.. i believed he will really dump everything for her, and be a normal "Tom richard simmons Harry".  this is how sincere he was.  Will one day Changwook and Youngshin  finally, just come out into the open.. just like other couple before them,
Ji Sung & Lee Bo Young
Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun .
Ji Hyun Woo & Yoo In Na 
Park Han Byul & Jung Woo
Kim Bum & Moon Geun Young
Eugene and Ki Tae Young
Han Ga In and Yun Jung Hoon

hope to add to this list;
Park Min Young and Ji Chang Wook

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@hrh77  remember Yongpal began with a Bang... then the fire went out... Joon Won tried his best.. some what it doesnt click.. Kim Tae-hee character turned almost like antagonist.. and viewers don't like the teeths and claws.. yeah, even though it lost some fans along the way, but it still garner them top ratings, and bagged all the Loud Main Awards at year end. i guess this show will be TvN's Awards bagging show. Just like no matter how fans were disappointed towards the ending part. they will still use all the sizzling kissing scenes, and OTP moments to boost up show, like i said earlier on, its K2 is totally Healer's Cool Hero + Yongpal's damsel in distress + Descendants of the Son's Europe scenes feels ( DotS in  Greece , K2 in Spain, withh same European's mafia scnee.) its not totally lost yet. because anyway if they jsut churn out endless cheesy kissing scenes, there are still fans of JCW who don't mind him with 'ANY Girl' and there are Fans of Yoona who will support to the end of days.

Exactly!!... well said... and it's on the viewer's point already and the (lunatic) fans, lol... Anyway, this writer might have this unique "charms" to viewers and award giving body.. I know for sure, if this writer doesn't have the right amount of sleep, he would just ruin the drama!!.. hahaha...  I guess, there's time for him to contact Song Ji Na to make some consultations... lol..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Tressia said:

Amazeballs! We're discussing her silence and lack of communication and suddenly she updates her instagram with choco-coffee colored hair! Alright, who's in lurking mode here? Come out, come out! We don't bite, we are just nosey cause we like real life happily ever afters. lol

Aish I miss this couple. What kind of project would ya'll like to see them work together on? Me?  A coffee commercial/ Appliance commercial/A mag shoot/fashion shoot or a Play/Musical if a drama is not possible anytime soon. :) 

I just realized that during Healer's they don't even a photoshoot together, mostly edited for posters... No magazine shoots or commercials..  Well, I guess that's a different negotiations with their agencies..  Unlike in Empress Ki too, they had commercials with HJW.....

Anyway,  PMY might be quiet for now since she doesn't want to interfere with K2, "respect" in other words... I know she's aware that their chemistry is still a hot topic till now... Well, sorry for them, they made it so perfect and natural!!... Hahhaha... But, I guess, same also for her, since Braveness of the Ming will be shown this November, right??.. Is it confirmed??

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...