[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

On 12/10/2016 at 2:17 PM, Tressia said:

So....Let's IMAGINE that ChangMin are really together...

Earlier this month, I saw a clip on Instagram from @mrandmrsHealer that took us back to bts of episode 9 where BS and CYS got makeovers as reporters and it was mentioned that PMY personally chose CYS's wardrobe, even the red dress.  In this rare clip...(I've no way of knowing which Healer Edition it was included in) JCW was a bit distracted by PMY's red dress and after the director called for a cut, It was mentioned that JCW studied PMY's front for a little bit and quietly inquired why she chose the dress (maybe it was the amount of skin exposed LOL but JCW's always expressed a little nervousness around PMY's proximity citing that she might not be comfortable and that he had to be careful around her in the case that he accidently touches something he shouldn't).

Yes. JCW, your CYS was and is well endowed and obviously it made you nervous lol.

One thing I like about PMY is that she is naturally well endowed and doesn't necessarily work to hide it not that she wants to show off but  because there's a sense of confidence in a woman being able to own herself and what the Good Lord gave her. 

If I remember correctly, before PMY's "Time City" wrapped up in China she wore that long white flowing dress with the plunging neckline for purposes of the drama's "Proposal Scene". She posted a selfie of her in the dress on the Instagram and then a bit later she posted a collage of nine other pictures of different poses in that same dress, however it wasn't long before she deleted the Collage of pictures and just left the first one in which she titled, "Shooting". 

Could that action be due to the fact that the Green Eyed Monster reared it's head while he was in Korea and his lover was in another country where he couldn't just run to and threaten to burn the dress and because they do now share mutual friends, words got through the grapevine that someone wasn't very happy and so to appease her man, PMY compromised for his sake??? LOL.  (Me in delulu land, don't mind me).

...and look, after that no more pics of plunging necklines 

@Tressia my guess is.. sometimes where they are seperated by space and time . the only communication is thru IG or mobile. so the collage might be for his eyes only, its also ensure him of something? when he finished drooling, she just wiped it off, no ones else need see.. yeah?   he mind her plunging necklines... lemme tell you.
i mind him bare all in K2 shower scenes,  i know we see nothing that should be worried of about cheapen JCW image..... i know, but i am convserative.  i just don't like the idea of even just suggestive that he is nude at all....

(comments deleted) 'only for changmin'

what makes healer beautiful, is about the bts.. you are right. it what that give us vitamins and suppliments to hang on fafithuflly till now at this thread.

• Like 1

well, as for me, I am not watching theK2 yet, just because I don't feel like watching it yet. I did follow and watch thek2 video clips on Instagram. It is interesting to see all the actions, but my ''feeling'' at this moment is more towards melo or romantic or comedy genre. So, maybe after this, I would probably watch it after it finished airing. hehe.

Before, I'm quite disagree with the pairing of JCW and YOONA. Because, okay, yes, the truth is I'm afraid that he will be attracted to yoona in a romantic way. Well, she has her own charms that drew people in. And it's a good thing to have that. And it is very much needed during filiming, that quality to drew people in, to be at ease with each other, it will make the work easier. (their work as actor/actress).

Yoona or any other actress/female celebrities in the future is not the X that will break them apart. But when there is no longer love/sparks/communication, these for me are the main reasons (maybe?) why some relationships did not work out. Im not excluding the possibility that some people might be attracted to another person leading to he/she breaking up with the person they are currently with. But i do not doubt JCW is not that kind of man. I think he is loyal in nature in spite of having 6 relationships in the past. That were quite a number if you ask me.

In the end, if their love, faith and trust is strong in each other, come whatever or whoever beautiful/handsome people, their love remain as it is or maybe flourish more. I hope it is the latter.

p/s: PMY is awfully quiet nowadays. Maybe she is resting and looking at new project? But a picture or two is no harm. please minyoungie, give us an update.. huhu

• Like 2

On October 14, 2016 at 10:24 AM, maryofbethany said:

@hrh77 ok, truth be told, finally hate to acknowledge i did roughly follow K2... for changwook's sake.... as a true changminers, i just cant ignore changwook's work because i cannot stand him kissing other girls, esp when the lead is as 'sweet, young, popular' as Yoona, so..
changwook is nothing less than what i expected... so did i wander thru a little of the K2 soompi thread.. lurking. like you said, story goes nowhere... and huh... it did.. it follow somewhere deja vu, it felt 'Healer plus Yongpal".  Yoona isn't my fav, neither do i want to do her my most hatest because of Minyoung. surprisingly i don't mind the CPR.. i mind the tailor made shower scene: using the excuse of the needs to throw the newbie to the wolves pack, and see how rookie turn into Alpha Male, still,.. still i think don't really need a nudity shower show... why don't they have the fight in the gym... a special powered up gym... with all the equipement. ...> no? to show that raw body without any make shift weapon, he also can fight with just soap and gel and water... huh... still. i can't stand TvN using the 'nudity' scene. Not CW fault, he jsut following orders. huh... scriptwriter Jang Hyuk-rin ? no wonder, Yongpal's writer.. no wonder it feels like yongpal.

all in all, i see strength in the female lead in chae youngshin... as what you said, being traumatized the way she was, she has every reason to be rebellious, be a hater of tabloid world, be a doubter, be suicidal, be helpless. be mental, still be angelic .... no. our CYS is a fighter, a believer, a dreamer, still be human.

Dont' worry.. I knew it from the start that, shower scene will have an issue on the censorship board, since it's a family drama time slot... It's a pure fan service, not really that necessary in the story or they could've make it shorter... cause it seems that it was the highlight of all highlights in that drama... Yoona is only popular in China, not in Korea, so the rating is also unstable... Maybe the Chinese viewers doesnt like her for wookie too...

Now, the story seems to look like Snow White, from the writer's previous works it was Sleeping Beauty in YongPal, so dont worry the writer is a sucker in romance stories.. lol'...

JeHa's character is so unstable more like a hit or miss, depends on the viewers like.. LOL....

• Like 3

On October 14, 2016 at 4:32 PM, Tressia said:

I don't follow the K2 thread but I do keep updated via twitter via #JCW hashtags and JCW's Kitchen. Seems they have fun together BTS which is fun to see if I can say so myself as I know that JCW has always been the youngest cast member in his previous Dramas whereas in K2 Yoona is actually four years his junior so must be a bit of a stress reliever. I don't mind either lol...

There's always that but...hahahaha

But...remember BTS of  Healer when CYS was cleaning BS's hand wound and JCW was whispering to PMY that not knowing how to cook but knowing how to make raymun noodles from his heart? LOL. I seriously felt as though the K2 producers stole that idea and implemented it into the drama to make it "romantic" since K2 as everyone says is a mix of Healer/Yongpal and the producers no doubt went through JCW's works before roping him into the role. Hull, but whatever. 

Anyway, I wonder what our girl is doing? She's awfully silent. Is she always so silent??

and remember, last year, they were comparing YongPal to Healer, and now the writer's dream come true:now he has Healer!!.. lol...  I find K2 uninteresting already... I might drop it for now... Surely that writer is a copy-cat, definitely to originality... but all of his dramas are such a disaster... Poor wookie...  He should come back to KBS make another decent drama!!..

• Like 4

Amazeballs! We're discussing her silence and lack of communication and suddenly she updates her instagram with choco-coffee colored hair! Alright, who's in lurking mode here? Come out, come out! We don't bite, we are just nosey cause we like real life happily ever afters. lol

Aish I miss this couple. What kind of project would ya'll like to see them work together on? Me?  A coffee commercial/ Appliance commercial/A mag shoot/fashion shoot or a Play/Musical if a drama is not possible anytime soon. :) 

• Like 1

On 16/10/2016 at 10:53 AM, hrh77 said:

Dont' worry.. I knew it from the start that, shower scene will have an issue on the censorship board, since it's a family drama time slot... It's a pure fan service, not really that necessary in the story or they could've make it shorter... cause it seems that it was the highlight of all highlights in that drama... Yoona is only popular in China, not in Korea, so the rating is also unstable... Maybe the Chinese viewers doesnt like her for wookie too...

Now, the story seems to look like Snow White, from the writer's previous works it was Sleeping Beauty in YongPal, so dont worry the writer is a sucker in romance stories.. lol'...

JeHa's character is so unstable more like a hit or miss, depends on the viewers like.. LOL....

@hrh77 @Tressia its been a "known fact" that our Changwook and Minyoung has been having perfect '6 senses". whenever we fans mumour a great deal about the silent, or when we fans become doubtful, or when we are saddened over certain news about them, somewhat they will post on their IG... photos of themselves, its their way of thanking us, or just plain communications with us.

and this is that famous (or  infamous , whatever views you take. and DAMNED, I DON'T LIKE IT. THIS IS PARK MIN YOUNG PERSONAL PRIVATE PROPERTY, YOU KNOW. )

https://www.facebook.com/marilou.escota/videos/10207558569424743/

FIRST, BTS"

cr, BTS Drama

the real thing:

cr. JI Chang Wook .VN

apart from feasting on his fiery bod.. i think he really work very hard, to deliver action packed thriller, just that TvN take advantage of him. well, . haha. this fiery bod should be solely for Minyoung's eyes only. why should it be on national TV scene... call me conservative. yes. Hope when he come out from army. he will get very mature role that wont cash in on his hot bod and kissing skill.

is he wrong in takin on that role.. no. i don't think so., this role suit him, more than anyone else. but this scene, just need not be in the shower, can be in the gym right? i blame TvN . of cause with such a bod, who do NOT want to show it off.... it actually very common in Tinseltown, out of 10 hot hunks, at least 5 of them go naked for their roles before, or at least almost nude, or having shot bed scenes. so, just pray there is NO BED scene in K2.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tressia said:

Amazeballs! We're discussing her silence and lack of communication and suddenly she updates her instagram with choco-coffee colored hair! Alright, who's in lurking mode here? Come out, come out! We don't bite, we are just nosey cause we like real life happily ever afters. lol

Aish I miss this couple. What kind of project would ya'll like to see them work together on? Me?  A coffee commercial/ Appliance commercial/A mag shoot/fashion shoot or a Play/Musical if a drama is not possible anytime soon. :) 

@Tressia i used to desire a Healer2, nope, now i don't . after seeing and googling how in time past, how the Station wasted chances of good Season 2 and instead of re-cast back the aweosme casts that bring up the ratings. they instead change the whole casts, and BAM! THE RESULT SUCKS!
see DreamHigh 2, Princess Hours 2, Full House take 2,  Iris 2, Mrs Cop 2... most Seasons 2 don't work well. so i give up on a Season 2 Healer, i rather have them Changmin filming some hot romantic shots gown shots, or even one cameo in another's drama.. i just dying to see both be together. even if not, please announce your good news before Changwook enter M service.

• Like 1

On 16/10/2016 at 10:56 AM, hrh77 said:

and remember, last year, they were comparing YongPal to Healer, and now the writer's dream come true:now he has Healer!!.. lol...  I find K2 uninteresting already... I might drop it for now... Surely that writer is a copy-cat, definitely to originality... but all of his dramas are such a disaster... Poor wookie...  He should come back to KBS make another decent drama!!..

@hrh77  remember Yongpal began with a Bang... then the fire went out... Joon Won tried his best.. some what it doesnt click.. Kim Tae-hee character turned almost like antagonist.. and viewers don't like the teeths and claws.. yeah, even though it lost some fans along the way, but it still garner them top ratings, and bagged all the Loud Main Awards at year end. i guess this show will be TvN's Awards bagging show. Just like no matter how fans were disappointed towards the ending part. they will still use all the sizzling kissing scenes, and OTP moments to boost up show, like i said earlier on, its K2 is totally copy-cats,with:
Healer's Cool Hero + Yongpal's damsel in distress + Descendants of the Son's Europe scenes with arm officers in middle east desert ( DotS in  Greece , K2 in Spain, withh same European's mafia scnee.) its not totally lost yet.

(comments deleted)

• Like 1

it's nostalgia moments.....

cr. Ji Chang Wook Kitchen.
even that hair style is being copied by some drama now.... hahahah. fresh face youngshin, short hair, no heavy make up, no damsel in distress, in fact damsel that save the hero.

cr. Ji Chang Wook Kitchen
one of wookie's fav moment right? One of the Best Kiss in Kdrama history. (watching this.. i want to cry.....)

cr. CatchMine_ID
but you know what is my Best of the Bests: the commentaries Director Cut's commentary teaser: its completely naturally, script-less>

cr. Ji Chang Wook kitchen.
i loved the confession at the snowy rooftop, its so beautifully selfless of the character ... if Youngshin were to really asked him to forsake all, and be with her.. i believed he will really dump everything for her, and be a normal "Tom richard simmons Harry".  this is how sincere he was.  Will one day Changwook and Youngshin  finally, just come out into the open.. just like other couple before them,
Ji Sung & Lee Bo Young
Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun .
Ji Hyun Woo & Yoo In Na 
Park Han Byul & Jung Woo
Kim Bum & Moon Geun Young
Eugene and Ki Tae Young
Han Ga In and Yun Jung Hoon

hope to add to this list;
Park Min Young and Ji Chang Wook

• Like 3

5 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@hrh77  remember Yongpal began with a Bang... then the fire went out... Joon Won tried his best.. some what it doesnt click.. Kim Tae-hee character turned almost like antagonist.. and viewers don't like the teeths and claws.. yeah, even though it lost some fans along the way, but it still garner them top ratings, and bagged all the Loud Main Awards at year end. i guess this show will be TvN's Awards bagging show. Just like no matter how fans were disappointed towards the ending part. they will still use all the sizzling kissing scenes, and OTP moments to boost up show, like i said earlier on, its K2 is totally Healer's Cool Hero + Yongpal's damsel in distress + Descendants of the Son's Europe scenes feels ( DotS in  Greece , K2 in Spain, withh same European's mafia scnee.) its not totally lost yet. because anyway if they jsut churn out endless cheesy kissing scenes, there are still fans of JCW who don't mind him with 'ANY Girl' and there are Fans of Yoona who will support to the end of days.

Exactly!!... well said... and it's on the viewer's point already and the (lunatic) fans, lol... Anyway, this writer might have this unique "charms" to viewers and award giving body.. I know for sure, if this writer doesn't have the right amount of sleep, he would just ruin the drama!!.. hahaha...  I guess, there's time for him to contact Song Ji Na to make some consultations... lol..

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tressia said:

I just realized that during Healer's they don't even a photoshoot together, mostly edited for posters... No magazine shoots or commercials..  Well, I guess that's a different negotiations with their agencies..  Unlike in Empress Ki too, they had commercials with HJW.....

Anyway,  PMY might be quiet for now since she doesn't want to interfere with K2, "respect" in other words... I know she's aware that their chemistry is still a hot topic till now... Well, sorry for them, they made it so perfect and natural!!... Hahhaha... But, I guess, same also for her, since Braveness of the Ming will be shown this November, right??.. Is it confirmed??

• Like 2

3 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

it's nostalgia moments.....

cr. Ji Chang Wook Kitchen.
even that hair style is being copied by some drama now.... hahahah. fresh face youngshin, short hair, no heavy make up, no damsel in distress, in fact damsel that save the hero.

cr. Ji Chang Wook Kitchen
one of wookie's fav moment right? One of the Best Kiss in Kdrama history. (watching this.. i want to cry.....)

cr. CatchMine_ID
but you know what is my Best of the Bests: the commentaries Director Cut's commentary teaser: its completely naturally, script-less>

cr. Ji Chang Wook kitchen.
i loved the confession at the snowy rooftop, its so beautifully selfless of the character ... if Youngshin were to really asked him to forsake all, and be with her.. i believed he will really dump everything for her, and be a normal "Tom richard simmons Harry".  this is how sincere he was.  Will one day Changwook and Youngshin  finally, just come out into the open.. just like other couple before them,
Ji Sung & Lee Bo Young
Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun .
Ji Hyun Woo & Yoo In Na 
Park Han Byul & Jung Woo
Kim Bum & Moon Geun Young
Eugene and Ki Tae Young
Han Ga In and Yun Jung Hoon

hope to add to this list;
Park Min Young and Ji Chang Wook

Best Couple in DramaFever Awards........ DF is now acquired by TimeWarner, fyi... So, it's more reliable and based in North America....

• Like 2

On 11/10/2016 at 2:39 PM, Hanasumi Lee said:

Yes..he decided to live as someone else and not as healer anymore just for Chae Young Shin! That's just too sweet :') he just want to live life happily with her. As his teacher said in this drama, live happily with the girl you like and have two kids with her, a dog and a cat haha i wish i could see that in the drama huhu :(@maryofbethany

@Hanasumi Lee I wish to see that in his real life, one furture day. say if the pressures are overly great, that coming out into the open will hit hard at his career, fans will be lost, projects lessen.... agent company Glorious Ent. or Culture Depot threateened to sue, to break them up... i would like to see that scenario, when moving to an Europeaon little city, two kids, a dog, 2 cats, 3 fishes...
else, i also wish to see them working unitl they retire, if this is the kind of job they decided to devote themselves to.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hrh77 said:

Did Wookie sang " I will Protect you" from his recent fan event in Seoul??... Is there fan webiste for Park Min Young?

@hrh77 i know i can always see cw stuff at Ji chang wook kitchen. min young's not sure, i dont really go fan site and join fan site, facebook there a site. 

facebook: Park Min Young 박민영 International fans united

twitter:
PMY 박민영 Int'l Fans @PMYIFANSUNITED