[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@tianashi Dear.. suddenly my heart beat so fast,, I worry .. what if we must wait for two years more  until he returned from military, Can I bear it? Huhuhuhuhu.. Andwaeeee.. 

at least that's only 2 years other shippers have been waiting for the announcement for the last 6 years and still counting but still not happening :crazy: Not a hint from either party. Our Wookie is throwing hints like it's nobody's business lol!  Let's just sail away and enjoy the ride. :)

• Like 9

Guest Voilla_amore

I just stumble into this MV, what an amazing wellmade creative that YixiaPiaoxue  had, which we all want to see it. If I hadn't knew the actor well, I will be thinkin that this is a real Film.

This MV made from Wookie ( OST from Warrior Baek Dong )soothing voices makes a very believable that this is another film, his soothin...anyway, Lli Fu Pdnim make the OTP reincarnation into Mr. & Mrs Healer....

cr to owner

Edited by Voilla_amore

Dear @tianashi...  I telling myself to be patient .. but maybe bcoz everything is first time to me sometimes I feel excited and panicked so easy at the same time.

Future I'll try harder  to be good shipper hahaha..

• Like 5

Last post for the night;) 

@Voilla_amore that's a very nice mv. Thanks for sharing:D

@insania lets just wait and not pressure them. We all know Wookie is stalking in this thread. 

Anneong Wookieshi:P Happy birthday in advance by the way, hopefully your birthday wish will come true whatever that is.  Tell that special someone to update on her IG often, we miss her so badly.

And with that.... I shall sign off now :lol:  just let me be tonight my fellow ChangMiners, too much wine cooler. 

Goodnight everyone! :)

• Like 6

Guest Eileen531

@insania and @tianashi, I think after doing a tabloid reporter role Pmy (both of them) have a clear idea how the industry works from an inside angle of the reportors.   So in a way it might of given Changmin the knowledge they might not of had before. Always some tricks to the trade unknown but hopefully revealed during the time of Healer. Let's hope it benefits them well.  I really don't like FACT or Dispatch and you don't want to richard simmons them off that is for sure, cus they might wind up in yo bathroom just to prove they caught ya!   No discretion from these junk news media outlets in SK.  I really want our couple in control of the news and not have it pulled out from under them, it's always better that way in my opinion. 

I can't believe that Wooks doesn't want to make it (dating) known  but is heeding Minyoung's wishes of non disclosure. haha.  But I also believe he is doing everything possible to give us hints with hopes it propels her into giving in and announcing. With him beginning to film a movie he might have less time to focus on it but he is determined.  Also, there is no way in this world he is going to serve his military service for 18 months and not have an understanding between them that goes beyond boyfriend/girlfriend status.  Don't think Wook's wants the appearance that Minyoung is single and ready to mingle, he wouldn't be cool with that. Then there are the delusional bashers/haters to contend with who ship themselves or their bias with him and see Minyoungie as being in the way.  He's trying to get those bit'ches off his back and send them to the doghouse where they belong as a way to protect her. 

Edited by Eileen531

Guest Eileen531

Haha, yes @insania, we all know Wookie is checking to see what question @Tianashi has for him, you know cuz when she asks, he answers. hehehehe true story. lol

So preparing things for the "fourth" celebration and enjoying some wine coolers on the side......hmmmm sounds like fun @tianashi, lol.                     Good night and thanks for the laughs. lol 

Nice music video @Voilla_amore thanks for sharing. 

Guest 1L2S2M_33

:wub:Hao Bang! Hao Bang!
What a hotness goodness, bring me more work as long as I have these goodies infront of me I can keep up with tons of it.
Wow thanks for all the gifs and C-strips, videos, infos and thoughts. This ship sure is sailing fast and it has an invisible magnet that attracts me back no matter what.

Just want to share my piece concerning threats to this ship now that it is smoothly sailing.
Intruders come in many forms but they can be detected if their intention is not pure and sincere, they live in our midst and can't be avoided. 
But if they become a threat, we can throw them out in the open sea...oops, I mean kick them out.,,oops sorry I mean gladly assist them to the big blue sea with our best life vest strong enough to help them afloat till they reach their own ship or shore? 
Bashers are haters, no doubt, I pity them more than I hate them. There is emptiness in them that's why they seek attention but not brave enough to stand to their word. We stand opposite to them, because we are positive and lovable people, but if we give in then we step in the boundary and head towards them. Scary, isn't it? But I won't give them that satisfaction.
Everything they say speaks more of themselves and dealing with them is just a waste of time, energy and beauty
I love this ship so much and I am willing to be vigilant guard watching over. I hope silent lurkers like me decides to come out and for those who still have doubts, just ask. Our lovely chingus here don't bite, they're the best and are willing to assist and support. So delurk and come out chingus, it will be more fun specially with all the goodies our talented chingus here are giving us. I myself delurk to let them know how much I appreciate and how thankful I am for all the love they put into this thread.

Happy Birthday Uri Wookie! could you sing one of Minyoungie's fav song for her, ahem I mean for us ChangMiners son your bday?pretty please???!!!

Now I can focus on my work again. Just a dose of ChangMin to keep me going;)

Bye for now;)

My Dear, Amazing,beautiful Chingus all positively,beautiful day, a new day is always necessary to start with the most beautiful things, so necessary to charge positive, think only about the good, look at all the beautiful photos of our ChangMin, listen to all the most beautiful unforgettable Healer ost, and clearly understand that all that concerns our ChangMin,there should be no doubt at all, for all our believers, proud shippers ChangMiners important to maintain absolute full confidence in ChangMin! Never doubt, love always wins! 

Every day should be full of confidence because our most beautiful charming couple ChangMin bound be happy together,and public recognition is not it is so important for this at the moment,let just be happy, even in their own world of love, because it is very evident in their behavior as they are happy and we all just have to be happy for them to be happy as we all shippers simply to see them radiant smiles, their eyes shining, their clear as day all the hints about their feelings, it's much more important and better than any official confirmation!
Just look at them in the editing of our good talented Chinese Chingus(below),JCW and PMY even in this editing has the same expression,they just made for each other, their every movement, every gesture, they really as a mirror image of each other, the positive ,beautiful, worthy in all respects each other,very talented, charismatic, radiant, giving heat and energy fans,in general,our ChangMin always,and everywhere the best, sincere, genuine, loving, beauty - it's not just the face. It is also the ability to apply themselves, harmony with itself, the ability to relax, the ability in some cases even to laugh at ourselves and be what it is, effectively, unusual contrasts, grace, stateliness, but a lot more then that is absolutely correct balance is always a our ChangMin + they also soul is very very beautiful, and good in absolute harmony with the beautiful appearance!
Our ChangMin the most-beautiful, sensual, fire Couple just!
My Dear Chingus, please do not need to worry about anything,just look at photos of our birds love ChangMin, in each of the BTS, in Healer feel special magic, tenderness, love in their views, and each of their smile is just incredible warm and positive in the shower all day, every day, all wanting to charge these rays of love and beauty ChangMin, every one of us proud ChangMiner wish every day,blossom finest positive feelings, in our love for our ChangMin, to more kindle Fire that our Honey ChangMin kindled in the soul of each of us, lets you share happiness, laughter and love for any reason at all, simply from the fact that we have our beautiful romantic love ChangMin Couple!
Love you all Chingus, thank you everyone for everything!
:):wub:

The forever Beautiful & flawless our ChangMin! Gorgeous, Perfect match! JCW&PMY Your eyes reflect your outer and inner beauty! Our ChangMin we ChangMiners from around the world love you so much and look forward to your happiness!

Our ChangMin just perfect white color in clothes,they look incredibly beautiful in a white! I'm sure the idea of Chinese fans is to present them as the groom and bride (in their Amazing Beautiful fan-art), thank you very much Chinese ChangMiners for the happiness see this amazing ChangMin editing! 

This is a great editing instantly causes sunny mood and a smile on face,I hope that each of you wonderful ChangMiners, at the sight of this magical fan art will have a very warm and happy feelings in the heart!

:wub:

I in love with you for one simple reason:others as you,just not!

uwkcd6t5hq48.jpg

Cr:Weibo/belongs to the owner/Baidu Healer ChangMin Couple

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 11

whyyy soo happy wookie ;):phew:

what they are talking about??

i think wookie said "cute" :P

nqpoz8mxsa9g.gif

omo seems like wookie was curious to see with whom PMY was talking to when he is beside her kekekek:phew:

vaytioufzr6j.gif

bussy in their own world:wub:just look at wookies hand:w00t:

worldoftheirown.gif

thats why i love him :P see how sweet/caring/adorable he is ..not paying attention what others are speaking about haha...he just want to be with her ..i know i know ;)

9xfq7e8243lt.gif

he wanted to hug her :phew: (her smile :wub:)

ezgif-668608348ec207.gif

and again staring at her  :w00t:  continue...continue :D

jv6ry7wlv2qo.jpg

Edited by CrushOnHealer
  • Like 15

Guest twig2

I just stumble into this MV, what an amazing wellmade creative that YixiaPiaoxue  had, which we all want to see it. If I hadn't knew the actor well, I will be thinkin that this is a real Film.

This MV made from Wookie ( OST from Warrior Baek Dong )soothing voices makes a very believable that this is another film, his soothin...anyway, Lli Fu Pdnim make the OTP reincarnation into Mr. & Mrs Healer....

Well done... Love the video

Hi Chingus, I may sound a bit dumb, but need to ask whether the pics from  'Japanese Magazine TV Drama Guide No 59 .
Big thanks to tehlimau via Soompi for the translation. 
Image cr to Yoko' , are they real questions and answers from Wookie?   

@twigtwiglove they're directly from the horse's mouth not from the magazine or our imagination if that's what worries you

"JH not only protects YS, but also gives her hugs. Ys  could feel JH's lonliness in these hugs. Personally for me, in order for the other party to feel that precious love, and during tough times, to comfort her, I would like to hug her"

EDIT: " JH and YS relationship is an ideal one, not just loving one another but a supportive relationship. On one hand, JH not only protects her, but gives her tight hugs; on the other hand, YS can feel his existing loneliness through his hugs. Personally, I would like to be hugged to be able to feel the precious love from the other party, and during tough times, when I need to be comforted"

Take a look at @Reem_Kanabta's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Reem_Kanabta/status/616912003311931392?s=09

Take a look at @Reem_Kanabta's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Reem_Kanabta/status/616912596906553344?s=09

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 8

@AnsOlga awww, thanks so much for your kind and loving words , I am not worthy of such praise . I enjoy making the memes and sharing with you guys and I am happy knowing you enjoy reading them. Thanks 

@Reemkanabta That Yumminess is your avatar now, I like. Yes, I was drooling the whole day over those LA pics.  

@fyeahjcw your GIF is Daebak, as usual ,  I am suffering from heat stroke after seeing the hotness! 

@insania  my apologies for not replying sooner,  I am on Tumblr too and you can reblogged my strips from my  Tumblr account   http://ahpheng.tumblr.com

• Like 10

Wait I was swamped with work and when I come back we have these great updates? Wow! Wookie really ... We feel you. We also haven't moved on after Healer but we didn't know you're sooo sentimental. :wub:

Thanks @ReemKanabta for sharing and @tehlimau for the translation (your studying Japanese has paid off) 

Aside from today being a Friday, it's time for a spazzing party :D

I think I can see Moru Moru island in the horizon 

• Like 8

wow! what good news!! this giuy is sure spreading love, dear shipper this guy sure is teasing us ^^

wookie let me tell you that when PY kissed you in JH lair it seemed like you were almost eating her! but seeing that scene it made thing everything was REAL and i think everyone here think the same, i was seriously out of breath seeing that scene!

If he is friend with hans zhang,after happy camp maybe he told him to protect her from other guys in the drama, since she is so beautiful hihihi!

• Like 3

Guest twig2

@twigtwiglove they're directly from the horse's mouth not from the magazine or our imagination if that's what worries you

"JH not only protects YS, but also gives her hugs. Ys  could feel JH's lonliness in these hugs. Personally for me, in order for the other party to feel that precious love, and during tough times, to comfort her, I would like to hug her"

Take a look at @Reem_Kanabta's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Reem_Kanabta/status/616912003311931392?s=09

Take a look at @Reem_Kanabta's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Reem_Kanabta/status/616912596906553344?s=09

@@ReemKanabta .. Sorry another question...What about those written in red?  An enhancement from chingus? kekeke..  

Guest Eileen531

Woah........that is a whole bunch of good treats posted above first thing in the morning.  The Japanese magazine is scoring big with the Jcw scoop. My god this is revealing and delicious.  It appears @twigtwiglove, that the Japanese reporter is asking the good questions and Wookie is sharing not even just hinting with us but actual deep ingrained feeling and thoughts from his character (writer-nim SJn really provided these two with a script that lingers within them).  Thanks ladies for bringing that to us and the translation so we get the goods, I really appreciate it a lot.  Can this get any better?   Wow this weekend does look like it's going to be a spazz party @labyrinth525, I'm on board.......fireworks anyone?  You know it @cinziar, he is keeping his eyes on her with whatever means he can find.........his mission is ongoing. Whew!

Love your sentiments @AnsOlga This is a great editing instantly causes sunny mood and a smile on face.....  Such a lovely edit you shared from the Chinese of the Honey Changmin couple.  Thanks.  So many good memories @CrushOnHealer visiting the KBS awards and Changmin moments.....so lovely.  Your memes are always a pleasure @Ahpheng, if I was to be on a deserted island.....coffee is a must for me also......peace and quiet would be the other two.  lol and thanks.

Guest twig2

This is Julian Cheung during his younger days.  The Hongkie that Wookie wants to be partner with in acting. Handsome right!

Chingus, sorry first time posting,   Alignment out.

e5bcb5e699bae99c96197347.jpg?w=450&h=578

Edited by twig2