[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest twig2

@twigtwiglove they're directly from the horse's mouth not from the magazine or our imagination if that's what worries you

"JH not only protects YS, but also gives her hugs. Ys  could feel JH's lonliness in these hugs. Personally for me, in order for the other party to feel that precious love, and during tough times, to comfort her, I would like to hug her"

Take a look at @Reem_Kanabta's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Reem_Kanabta/status/616912003311931392?s=09

Take a look at @Reem_Kanabta's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Reem_Kanabta/status/616912596906553344?s=09

@ReemKanabta  @ Eileen531.....Daebak!  .....Fireworks is here! Let's celebrate in advance either for Wookie's birthday or our Changmin's couple.  Hooray... AM I too childish???  I am really happy for them, esp ReemKanabta posted the link. Let's sing " We are sailing...." LOL

fireworks016_slide.jpg

Edited by twig2

Guest Eileen531

Hahaha, no not childish at all........we are suppose to be bat shiz crazy with our delulu but reading some reality is also a nice dose........love it.  Look at that yacht and the fireworks.......oh man let the spazzing begin. lol  Thanks for the Independence Day (4th of July) cheers and fireworks, all feel free to join in. ahahaha.  Thanks ladies, @labyrnith525 and @twigtwiglove (don't know why tagging working then not).

I can see why Julian Cheung is a very popular actor and yes he was and is still a very handsome man.  I heard he is a happily married man too so a rare good example in the Entertainment Industry.

Guest twig2

Hahaha, no not childish at all........we are suppose to be bat shiz crazy with our delulu but reading some reality is also a nice dose........love it.  Look at that yacht and the fireworks.......oh man let the spazzing begin. lol  Thanks for the Independence Day (4th of July) cheers and fireworks, all feel free to join in. ahahaha.  Thanks ladies, @labyrnith525 and @twigtwiglove (don't know why tagging working then not).

I can see why Julian Cheung is a very popular actor and yes he was and is still a very handsome man.  I heard he is a happily married man too so a rare good example in the Entertainment Industry.

@Eileen531.. Yes , He is married to ex Ms Hong Kong. Don't fancy her much though.

Good morning ChanGMiners! Wow! So much goodies thanks to @ReemKanabta. I have so much emotions with that new Japan interviews and wanted to post it here but I have a lot going on here  but.. Let's celebrate 4th of July and Wookies bday in advance. He is the one giving us a birthday presents with all of these revelations.  Thanks Wookie! :w00t::D

• Like 7

Hi everyone, just a quick one since I am preparing for my final Japanese exams this Sunday (yah, Wook's birthday).

i have tried to translate to the best of my ability, but not being a native speaker, it is sometimes difficult to grasp the tone or the underlying emotions and meanings. The part on his ideal love is 99% accurate, for the rest maybe about 80%. As far as I am concerned, Wooks has never been so specific in his description of certain Healer scenes. So he spoke specifically on end of Epi 14 (throbbing heart is accurate), his phone call with YS on the roof (fluttering feelings while acting that scene also accurate), and the oft talked about snow kiss, being one of his most memorable - no surprise he mentioned many times. He was unbelievably open on the feelings and emotions, his personal stand regarding SJH and CYS relationship.

i am providing the translation directly to @FleurdeLys101 to make the memes, there should be another one coming. Maybe I would rewrite some translations to make them smoother when I am less busy.

on the ff side, it will happen once I am done with my exams.

Edited by tehlimau
  • Like 15

@tehlimau good luck on your exams, break a leg!  And thank you much for the translations. This way we are provided with the full translations and not the nit picked one.  Arigato! One of the 8 Japanese words I know:D

cant wait for the additional spazzing materials. :w00t:

• Like 8

@tehlimau wow thank you for the translation it is indeed big help how are we without you??? Thank you thank you!!!and @FleurdeLys101 for the memes!  We are now getting many revelations, our Wookie is indeed in love so many feels and emotions! How can i sleep thinking about these things!!!! Patiently waiting for the big news!!!!

• Like 8

Guest twig2

@tehlimau... All the best to you in your Japanese exam.  Come back with flying colours and later , we need your expertise for the translations  after Wookie's FM meeting in Japan.

Guest Voilla_amore

Not Only Loving each other but mutually healing supporting . The relation between Jung Ho and Youn Shing - I think that the Ideal Love 

Ji Chang Wook 

healer12feat.jpgcr to kbs

Edited by Voilla_amore

Guest FleurdeLys101

@tehlimau Many thanks to you love!

Folks, Wooks the hugger wants to be hugged in return... this is part of the main text of the IV in the Japanese magazine. 

Guest Voilla_amore

Wookie warm and flutterings Scene :

1. Snow Kiss ......that scene particularly remains in My memory

11007856_610725772404631_85379415_n.jpg  that's why he put it as his OST Poster

2.  A Phone Booth Conversation : As I was acting I was totally feeling fluttery, I was having fluttery feeling ( he said it TWICES )

a15beecbgw1eo039l1tydj211u1ruarh.jpg

3. Youn Shin came to find him at his lair, and finally hug him and kiss him : the feeling I had that time for this scene, UNTIL NOW, the throbbing of the heart still remains....

10946562_923737867636746_836598676_n.jpg

What is this ?.....jinja ? is this how he told us thats how he fall in love with PMY ? and now they are in a relationships ?.....what ?...well....what we do have here everyones ? So far I saw, and read...THIS IS HOW WOOKIE SHOUT OUT THE WORLD THAT HE IS IN LOVE WITH HIS CO STAR....KEUT!!!!

So, Wookie yaa.....we all support both of you, so how you do the Love Campaign, we will back both of your back. No Worry Wookie yaa...we will help you to spread out all your Dizzy Love all over the world.....

May oh May....he really got it so bad......so bad.....he he he.....it really hit him in his heart that he lost his focuz.....haiish...Wookie, lets rock the world of Moru Moru Island.....

4th of July Ladies, and what we have is WOOKIE LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY...YIHAAA!!!.....let's prepares the BBQ and our Beach party  begin.....

@Voilla_amore thanks for putting that confession with the matching scene in the thread for all of us to spazz like fireworks!  What a great timing! Birthday, Independence Day all we need now is the exquisite fireworks imported from China. 

Whew! What a day! I should be working but dang it... 

• Like 6

Guest Voilla_amore

tumblr_nqv6tlnLYg1u98dbho1_500.gif

Chinesse Fans been reading his hand palm based on this...it said that WOokie is obedient, have luck in his financial, a very wise spender and basically a very husband material....he he he, now Chinesse fans all asking him to marry them ( ha ha ha )....

anyway....lets drool on Wookie ( Minyoungie...mianhe, we just only drooling ....nothing more...)

150702_bnt_02.jpg?type=w1CR to OWNER

4dbcb664034f78f037d0f02c7c310a55b1191ce3

hope you can see it ( since I just took usin my baidu search engine)....this is when he prepares for Healer.....Cute huh ?he he he...

Guest Voilla_amore

Those IV makes me backtrack....

In this IV, we can see that YJT kinda back off, and the way Wookie and Minyoungie sit speak volumes.....

I just wanna to ack YJT sunbae, he must be knew something going, coz its obvious....VERY OBVIOUS....his body languages that he avooid to close contact with Minyoungie, afraid that someones get jealous. Anyway, Wookie is close with YJT, and off course he knew it. 

check when they asked about PMY Ideal Type ( 3:55), WOokie reaction and off course YJT response.....I just noticed it....he he he... 

Edited by Voilla_amore

What great news everyone...sure rocks my day. Great translation from @tehlimau and memes from @FleurdeLys101  love each one of other responses too... Love is something that slowly fills your heart and when you realize it's existence there's no way to escape... Love conquers all... Happy birthday to Uri Captain JCW...wonder what PMY sshi present for him...?

Edited by singtoluv
  • Like 8

@Eileen531 you are right! then keep on watching her and take care of her lovingly JCW, because i am sure she will surely do that for you!  and we changminers will always stay by our OTP dise because we want to see you guys happy. right changminers ^^

• Like 4

"If you dont give up your dream will come true , if it was destined you'll meet each other"

I believe in there being a one and only love..  someone that can make you very happy.

- PMY Quote

Am I late to join party this time? Let me to join!!  jebaalll chinguyaa...  

Sorry for late to presented the barbeque.. bcoz too hard to kidnap and take our boy here :P 

insta_zpsyaebwbov.gif

Dear @Ahpheng thanks for your reply.. surely I'll reblog it later..  

Edited by insania
  • Like 7