[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

thanks @fyeahjcw for those awesome gifs. As always, wookie just throwing his cuteness, his hotness while talking. Can just stare at him whole day. What not to love about him. His simplicity and honesty is totally admirable and his eyes just can't lie. wookie's so easy to read.. hehe

Look .. :D:D, i like he is on 'mummy boy' mode here ...  

tumblr_nqp78ewD2z1u98dbho2_250.gif

btw, i can't get over his birdnest messy hair ..kkkkk

• Like 14

Guest Voilla_amore

Ji Chang Wook in love ?

"I will become like a child (laughs). Even jealous, and I will make a special effort trying to  appear  not jealous. Because I like communications better  , it is necessary to tell each other what happened to each other everyday, and also  to be able to exchanges each other news, oh! "

Ji Chang Wook in love ?

"I will become like a child (laughs). Even jealous, and I will make a special effort trying to  appear  not jealous. Because I like communications better  , it is necessary to tell each other what happened to each other everyday, and also  to be able to exchanges each other news, oh! "

awwwws! Wookie I like you even more now. Jealous type eh? That's nice that communications is always your priority with your other half. And everyday? Woah!  I like that a lot! Hahaha you must be calling her everyday to see if she ate already:D or is she having fun filming her new drama.

@Voilla_amore thanks for bringing this here. :)

• Like 8

It's seem like CW started filming movie "Modified Citytoday.

And when he come to Japan this month for 7/18 FM, he will do s.o activity for broadcast Healer in Japan on 7/17 (seem like watching ep 1 with fan).

• Like 11

My beautiful, talented, amazing ChangMiners-Healerities Chingus:) all congratulations with first day of July, let the month of July will be a month for all the love, joy, absolute positive in everything, we all feel a special love, in the air between our ChangMin, this is absolutely no doubt, so that hope every day we receive new tips from our sweet JCW & PMY, keep hope that our beautiful goddess PMY will congratulate her handsome, caring prince JCW, on his birthday, PMY a very wise girl, I'm sure she will very beautiful and unusual way to give JCW and all of us an important update with important words!:wub:
Have a good mood, health, may all the desires of your heart be granted, highlights of each of you wonderful Chingus,good luck in everything, every day we continue to believe and call endlessly positive thoughts for our Honey ChangMin Couple,only the best,each of us can imagine all the most beautiful is sure to be generally in happy future, in harmony,and love between our ChangMin!
Our beautiful charming ChangMin will be a beautiful final, which they want, they are masters of their happy beautiful love story, and they are very wise to ensure that in all follow only voice their hearts,love is always important just two loving,let fire feelings between our JCW&PMY every day inflames only stronger and deeper than the distance only will let them know that they are just made for each other, let the aura of infinite happiness, love, beautiful unforgettable events surrounding our birds love ChangMin around to always be happy for them our ChangMiners hearts!

Love you all my beautiful Chingus,big hugs from the heart of everything!

hyqyh351wloz.gif

Dear Chingus thanks for all the beautiful renovation of our excellent warm home, cozy, carving ChangMin, which always felt love from everyone,very happy see in thread ChangMin new friends ChangMiners-Healerities!

Welcome All new Chingus in friendly family ChangMiners-Healerities,and thank you for sharing your ChangMin thoughts about the rest of us, we hope you will be comfortable here and you will be happy with all of us in total net beautiful love for our most beautiful unique ChangMin Couple!

Very beautiful, talented with a great contribution of love MV about our most beautiful gentle natural couple ChangMin a beautiful song that he sang on his HK FM June 20 romantic handsome JCW Fairy Tale(a little lower)

39ec684eda5x.png

2ut1ufeu59g7.png

vrf4b2je3jf0.gif

5ig0jlhs58ce.gif

d8gurs9dlm6e.gif

2t5hf739i1gm.png-Cr:Tracy Baidu

19b2vmxdpqak.png -Cr:Tracy Baidu

5ua8u9pu4ciz.png-Cr:Tracy Baidu

feghebk4apx1.png -Cr:Tracy Baidu

3ly0tjeat29f.jpgCr:Baidu

I've forgotten how long it's been
Since I last heard you
Tell me your favorite story
I thought for a long time
I start to panic
Wondering if I had done something wrong
You told me as you cried
Fairy tales are just a lie
I couldn't possibly be your prince
Perhaps you don't understand that
Ever since you said you loved me
The stars in my sky have all brightened
I'm willing to become, in the fairy tale
That angel that you love
Extending my hands
And into wings to protect you
You have to believe
Believe that we are in a fairy tale
Where there is always a
happy ending
I want to become, in the fairy tale
I will become, in the fairy tale
Together we will write our
own ending!

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTI3Mzg2NjA5Ng==.html?qq-pf-to=pcqq.group

Cr:Chinese ChangMiners Baidu

And you can also listen to the original version of this beautiful romantic love songs

n8y5wxf1vi4b.jpg

As the most beautiful flower blooming in the world so let love blossom between our beautiful romantic JCW and PMY, and the flowering of this beautiful special feelings between our ChangMin will help us to feel the magic MV,which perfectly complement all the beautiful magic of editing our beautiful talented fairy @fyeahjcw
Thank you so much for creating this Amazing MV our Chinese ChangMiners using beautiful ChangMin edits our Amazing @fyeahjcw

This is a great miracle for all ChangMiners,this clip is very important to feel the heart after all the most important thing in that song said heart JCW, so just look MV and understand that our ChangMin Couple all the most important thing can feel without words,even horoscope says our beautiful JCW(Cancer)+PMY(Pisces) This fantastically intuitive, caring and affectionate match!
They are both deeply romantic and sentimental, and intuitively understand each other, providing the sensitivity, tenderness, compassion and stability, as needed. This is one of the best signs of matches!
When a Cancer male gets attracted towards the elegance and femininity of a Pisces female, he is able impress her with his gentle love. Both the mates complete each other in every sense. She fulfills his needs of love and care and he never disappoints her with his actions. This love match is perfectly perfect.
They are blessed by the heaven and hence when they get close, they fit in each other's arms like they are made for each other.
When they
Cancer+Pisces both start a relationship,they are able to hold each other's hands and look deep into each other's eyes. The power of their love adds more color to their life and happiness to their faces http://www.askmyoracle.com/cancer-man-and-pisces-woman-love-compatibility/

:wub::)

vpt637t5ch2h.png

http://facepop.nextmedia.com/realtime/news/20150625/53892797

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 15

article.jpg

11333765_1488982568059191_425677502_n.jp

This is purely conincidence .. nothing to do with synergy couple things. Just don't mind me being over delulu ..:D:D since i miss them so much. 

pic not mine ..credit to owner

Edited by avi1003
  • Like 17

Guest twig2

Just checked a shipping thread that are happy and now have gone back to being delulu (cuz both sides denied dating).

Oh..waiting for changmin news and denial at d same time. Lol

They denied dating? Omo,  how could it be?  False alarm. How long we need to ship this otp? I thought we will soon reach our destination. What a disappointment!

Guest twig2

@twigtwiglove i think you misunderstand what she's talking about hehehe ... That's not our OTP ... Its from another shippers ...

@aileenmaysumera19 :   Jinjia, I have misunderstood her?   Sorry, but this Ajumma here

needs confirmation.  Our OTP has not denied anything yet, right?   I was feeling bad just now.  

Edited by twig2

@twigtwiglove i think you misunderstand what she's talking about hehehe ... That's not our OTP ... Its from another shippers ...

@aileenmaysumera19 :   Jinjia, I have misunderstood her?   Sorry, but this Ajumma her needs confirmation.  Our OTP has not denied anything yet, right?   I was feeling bad just now.  

@aileenmaysumera19 :   Jinjia, I have misunderstood her?   Sorry, but this Ajumma her needs confirmation.  Our OTP has not denied anything yet, right?   I was feeling bad just now.  

no no.. I apologize if I misled you with my post but I'm not talking bout our couple . there hasn't been any news about them(I hope there wouldn't be till engagement). :)

Edited by mellinadear
  • Like 2

Guest twig2

@mellinadear... Thank you very much for your clarification.  I really appreciate your prompt reply.  Your remarks made me sad for a moment. Now I will continue with hope to ship this wonderful couple.   ( I did google to look for the denied statement from both of them after I read your statement. LOL)

Edited by twig2

FM Japan will be conducted 07.18 and it's a special day for him with Japan's Fan but why did he write coming soon (2015.07.25) , something SUPER special event must will be happen on that day and he told us to anticipation it .. 

CSI team if you guys could help investigate the schedule PMY In this month? .. is there any schedule for her to go to korea .. I was so curious about it.

My delulu just dont want to be ignored.

• Like 3