[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

i was listening to-i'll protect you....ahhhhh his voice and that feel MY GOD...soooo soooo beyond perfect DroolingHeartEyes.gif

i wish i could sing like him cute-rabbit-emoticon-0161.gifwell m not at all good at singing cute-rabbit-emoticon-010.gifkekekekee :P 

omoooo his VOICE ballerina-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

baraman bwado gaseumi arin saram
nuneul gameumyeon sarajilkka duryeowojyeo
han georeum jocha meoreojil su eobseoseo
oneuldo geudae gyeoteul
ireoke seoseongijyo nae sarang
doraboji anhado
na yeogie seo isseoyo
eonjerado geudaega
naui pume gidael su itge
gaseume ango sipeun sarama
bonael suga eomneun sarama
neoui seulpeun nunmureun
naega da gajyeogalge
sesange dan han saram
nareul utge haejun neonikka
ijen ulji mayo
naega geudael jikyeo julgeyo
gomaun saram chagawotdeon nae soneul
ttatteutage jabajun
geu saram geudaeyeotjyo
sumeul swigo isseodo
saneun ge anin geogetjyo
geudael bol su eopdamyeon
amu uimi eomneun naraseo
neoui seulpeun nunmureun
naega da gajyeogalge
sesange dan han saram
ijen ulji mayo
tto dareun sarangeun eobtjyo
sigani heulleodo sesangi byeonhaedo
geudaemaneul
nan honja apahaedo gwaenchanha
neol wihaeseoramyeon gwaenchanha
neoui apeun sangcheod
naega da anajulge
sesange dan han saram
ijen ulji mayo
naega geudael jikyeo julgeya
saranghaeyo geudae
yeongwonhi nae gyeote isseoyo

heart-balloon-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 8

omoooo his VOICE
oneuldo geudae gyeoteul
doraboji anhado
na yeogie seo isseoyo
eonjerado geudaega
naui pume gidael su itge
neoui seulpeun nunmureun
naega da gajyeogalge
sesange dan han saram
ijen ulji mayo
ttatteutage jabajun
geu saram geudaeyeotjyo
sumeul swigo isseodo
saneun ge anin geogetjyo
amu uimi eomneun naraseo
neoui seulpeun nunmureun
naega da gajyeogalge
sesange dan han saram
ijen ulji mayo
geudaemaneul
neoui apeun sangcheod
naega da anajulge
sesange dan han saram
ijen ulji mayo
saranghaeyo geudae

indeed very beautiful song ..and sang by beautiful voice of wookiee ... arghhhh it feels so warm inside. No wonder uri minyoungi said in her interview that she keep listening to healer ost ( ehemmm) after healer ended. I bet she has this song on top of her selection ... kkkkkkk

Edited by avi1003
  • Like 8

omoooo his VOICE
oneuldo geudae gyeoteul
doraboji anhado
na yeogie seo isseoyo
eonjerado geudaega
naui pume gidael su itge
neoui seulpeun nunmureun
naega da gajyeogalge
sesange dan han saram
ijen ulji mayo
ttatteutage jabajun
geu saram geudaeyeotjyo
sumeul swigo isseodo
saneun ge anin geogetjyo
amu uimi eomneun naraseo
neoui seulpeun nunmureun
naega da gajyeogalge
sesange dan han saram
ijen ulji mayo
geudaemaneul
neoui apeun sangcheod
naega da anajulge
sesange dan han saram
ijen ulji mayo
saranghaeyo geudae

indeed very beautiful song ..and sang by beautiful voice of wookiee ... arghhhh it feels so warm inside. No wonder uri minyoungi said in her interview that she keep listening to healer ost ( ehemmm) after healer ended. I bet she has this song on top of her selection ... kkkkkkk

for a simple reason we also know... it's his message for her :)  If not, he will not also sing it in his recent FM in HK... with the matching 'beanie'  awwssss..... :)

• Like 4

why he always stare at her like that :phew:

tumblr_ni80xluh2X1tuj76io1_500.jpg

hahahahhahahahhaha credit-owner 3-smiley-giggle.gifSmileyGiggle.gif

tumblr_nm4gamzRDg1qcqqgto1_540.jpg

tumblr_nm487g4JOe1qcqqgto1_540.jpg

tumblr_nm49kkobjd1qcqqgto1_540.jpg

hmmm...  he can't just figure out why only that time he knew how beautiful and lovable Minyoung sshi is :)  Remember, his 1st impression of her and it turned out, he was totally mistaken :)  An angel infront of her and cupid's arrow hit him in the center lolssss

Edited by luvspartace
  • Like 7

Guest Eileen531

Only in LA would you find a dude wearing a white suit with a shiny aquamarine luggage on wheels.   He does look yummy in his all white suit with the rouge colored wall behind him..........In other pictures I didn't realize pleated pants were making a come back.

haha @ahpheng, (tagging not working) his black socks, hehe. Love your c-strips, what can i say you churn them out faster than I can post my admiration. Always look forward to them. lol  The sun is hot on the Golden Coast, didn't he have a bit of a kiss from the sunshine when he returned to SK from this trip. The sun like everything else looks good on him. 

@crushonhealer, (tagging not working) love your post with pictures from the first teaser, really enjoyed the bubble comments. lol

Our good magic Teddy bear Ahpheng , thank you for your amazing Meme, every day a great happiness to see your beautiful collection of words for our ChangMin, it is your words to each of us can always cheer up, thank you that it is always perfect so I just no words but like all of us here, and I appreciate all the love that you do Dear!
Your Bear always comes with a nice surprise for all of us, thank you very much for the ability to create a holiday on any day, are you the only good magician for all of us ChangMiners-Healerites, of no one else has, you are unique in all and we are very proud and love you! I bow to for everything! 

Many thanks also to our Amazing talanted tehlimau ,ReemKanabta for all the great ChangMin fanfiction, all described so real that I'm sure all of it and to be happy in the real history of our beautiful birds love ChangMin, please continue to delight us all such a beautiful description of magic, it's always a great pleasure to read it all, it's all it is very clear that you can imagine in reality, a great pride to be able to read it all!
Thank you very much! Lots of inspiration and love you shall have to further describe the beautiful love story ChangMin!

@tehlimau also thank you for all the translations of the Japanese proposals that were interviewed Handsome JCW for Japanese magazine, without you we would never be able to understand the most important beautiful words, there have been described JCW, the fact that he thinks that JH and YS is the ideal love,thanks for everything, you just saved all of us, you made happy all of us ChangMiners-Healerites!

@ReemKanabta thanks for posting all the mind-blowing hot photos handsome JCW, this man always has a perfect appearance in each photo session,and even in everyday life it has its own unique distinctive style,really charismatic handsome man JCW,for me JCW expressively different from other Korean male actors

JCW real chic man always knows as combines the all his fine qualities, and that it stands out from all the others, his charming smile, gait,uniqueness JCW present in everything!

Only real,caring wise man as handsome JCW can make happy to such a beautiful special girl as our PMY,so that all that was in the past, it has forgotten past,just in spite of all previous trials of life that fell for PMY,destiny knew in advance who really designed this beautiful girl,and who really deserves love our PMY and after a time, in the right thing for this time presented her meeting with good, wonderful loving man, JCW,I sure that the love of for JCW will always be in the first place,I do not know why but I feel JCW and PMY made for each other, so perhaps they have in the past did not work out with other people right relationship, simply because destiny always sends often testing every person,even through pain, through tears, through the separation,but maybe this is all just to really bring to what really intended destiny,nothing does not happen just like that in life,on all have reasons!

@avi1003 thank you for all your lovely ChangMin gif, for a wonderful reminder of the magic moment of our most elegantly beautiful ChangMin Couple, I love every moment of the Award Ceremony for the best pair of 31 December 2014, so it was a happy day, a special magic and love in the air between our ChangMin, all their words, all the great respect, sincerity, pride of each other, all the special love looks and gestures of our JCW and PMY, I will never forget, and here again when I review all of this, everything inside me tremble all these blooming ChangMin feelings for me already at that time they were, as a whole, and really looked like a real happy couple, to the chic clothes for a moment could even imagine ChangMin in the image of the bride and groom,JCW and PMY so beautifully perfect look together,I have even introduced their wedding in my head, actually our ChangMin very real, the most beautiful, the most favorite for all of us ChangMiners, just really happy to see them the most, they deserve great happiness,and I'm sure very soon we all just waiting for more important recognition and hints from our ChangMin, and is a great happiness to see all ChangMin Love gif, many thanks for this!

Our whole family a friendly, beautiful talented ChangMiners-Healerites lots of hugs with the wishes of all the most beautiful, the best in your life, even next to you will always be the most loved people who truly love and appreciate every one of you, because love is a wonderful feeling it is always the beginning all, so let love and true friendship as always throughout presentedin in our lives,a large precious gift of destiny to be able to at least virtually know you all my favorite beautiful amazing ChangMiners-Healerites, even can not describe all of my happy emotions and feelings when I read the wise positions of each of you, love, respect, appreciate and thank everyone and I am writing all this with absolute sincerity, so thank you all and our beautiful ChangMin for the presence of in my life!:wub::)

No keys to happiness,important door(Door, which leads to heart)always open, you only need to understand and feel this,certain past have everyone,but it is always important to put the past behind and move forward boldly for a meeting reality!

Love should always be the only truly, embrace wholeheartedly if to give something then it is important to do this from the heart, to talk about the most important part of it is possible only through the eyes, without further ado, sometimes in silence more meaning than words,most reality and beautiful this our ChangMin,thanks our charming ChangMin every day we get so much happiness and love, just by thinking about them or creating something for them,each of us can build a good dreaming once see ChangMin reaching open holding hands together in real life,it is in this beautiful couple and attraction special feelings for each other is very difficult not to notice,yes is are many other good couples,yes is a lot of chemistry in other couples,but for me this all does not matter, because our ChangMin always best,they have the most beautiful unforgettable kisses and hug, every scene with them is like a real special history and this beautiful idyll they created their real chemistry and sensuality, and of course those moments, I'm sure gave them a true love in the face each other in each other JCW and PMY find all the most important, their behavior clearly says about all this, it is important just to feel this all ChangMin Love!

Appreciate the man who at one glance makes you smile,this man is your future ...
Our beautiful goddess PMY so many smiling because JCW, so a lot of happy emotions it is necessary JCW gave our daughter, she discovered a beautiful new world, I am sure that with such a reliable real man as the JCW our sweet PMY nothing to fear, he always knows how to protect her, how beautiful without words to express all his special feelings for her, and his song I'll protect you clearly says that this is PMY he is ready to defend because it was she who changed so much and gave him what 's called the present love, they both gave each other the most unforgettable memories that are sure as I'm led to these feelings, no matter when, in February, March, April, May, or may even still in the same December or even earlier, but I'm sure now it's love between our JCW and PMY, love will heal all their heart after all the past memories, of love, which has given the hope that it is really possible to be happy together, every song JCW,in FM HK is a song about love and about love for PMY, no doubt this girl made his heart beat faster, even at the thought of it, as is evident even to keep in the hands of her beanie is happiness for the JCW, such behavior is characteristic only of a man in love where the main priority for him in everything and always his beautiful PMY!

nmgm7b2jyjna.gif

Heart - like a flower:can not be opened by force, heart must open when the real love flowering in all the most vivid colors,and feelings in him...

ztkufv7mjlzm.jpg

Cr:Baidu Healer ChangMin 

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 14

#Hello beloved Changminers,  really am sad right now cos am gonna

be away from sometime and that includes not logging online to this amazing thread,

my second 

home for that matter!! :tears:.I need to study for my upcoming examination, which I have next week and God help me,on the day of my examination, 

I will first log online here  to read some 

beautiful delusions which am sure will give me 

confidence and happiness  to write well in the examination. 

Hope that when I get back, I will hear an amazing news about our uri couple.

Love y'all!!! :Dand Let's keep the flag flying .support our uri couple to the very end.  SUCCESS TO ME♥♥♥#GonnaMissY'all 

Edited by Youngvivy
  • Like 7

Guest blackblueberry

Five On-Screen Couples Fans Want To See Paired In Real-Life

BY Adrienne Stanley | Jul 01, 2015 10:45 AM EDT

five-on-screen-couples-that-fans-continu

The biggest challenge for actors and K-Variety stars is to convince audiences that an on-screen relationship could develop in the real world. 

Here are five K-Drama and K-Variety couples that touched our hearts during the first half of 2015.

4. Park Min Young and Ji Chang Wook

Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young shared so many adorable moments in "Healer." Their charismatic interactions transformed the action series into a timeless K-Drama hit. 

Source:http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/88647/20150701/five-on-screen-couples-fans-want-to-see-paired-in-real-life.htm

Okay, I'm sorry for the post that is coming lol :lol: My crazy mind has to cope with crazy ideas sometimes and that's the result... *ihihi*

tumblr_nqv9vhTRez1uuy9lko1_500.gif

tumblr_nqv9vhTRez1uuy9lko2_500.gif

tumblr_nqv9vhTRez1uuy9lko3_500.gif

tumblr_nqv9vhTRez1uuy9lko4_500.gif

http://changmincouple.tumblr.com/post/123036487919/but-wait-whats-that-light-it-is-the-east-and

But wait, what’s that light? It is the east, and Min Young is the sun. Rise up, beautiful sun, and kill the jealous moon. 

The moon is already sick and pale with grief because you, Min Young, are more beautiful than she.

Oh, there’s my lady! Oh, it is my love. Oh, I wish she knew how much I love her. Her eyes are saying something. I will answer them. I am too bold.

Romeo & Juliet's Shakespeare, Changmin style :P

@Youngvivy (tag not working, aiiish) Good luck for your exams next week sweetie!! Come back as soon as they're over!! We will try to feed the thread with as much delulu as we can ;)

@Ahpheng my dear, as usual, your c-strip is daebak! Yes, we all felt hot when we watched the video ahahah!! :w00t:

@AnsOlga :wub: our voice of wisdom! I love every word of your lovely posts <333 /BIGHUGANDKISSESTOYOU/ 

@insania sorry my dear but I don't allow the reposts of my gifs on tumblr :sweatingbullets: but my gifs will all be posted to the changmin tumblr ( http://changmincouple.tumblr.com/ )as soon as I have the time to post them ^.^

Thank you all for all of your posts and for making this thread awesome!! 1093727138.gif D-2 till Wookie's birthday! Can't wait! 

• Like 16

Hello ladies, just had to pop in here real quick. 

@twigtwiglove if you notice the article was posted in February, if I am not mistaken they are still filming Healer at this time.  From the get go Mr. Ji already is mesmerized with PMY (who wouldn't :wub:)  and as everyone notice they grow closer with one another. At this time it would be irresponsible for him to say they are dating when they're not. It would be like a repeat of her past. I don't think he is that heartless to  put her in that scenario again. So that article is correct, they are not dating. BUT..... After the drama ends that's a different story.

lately I think he is testing the waters as to how fans would react. And so far it's 80%positive. Let's just wait shall we? I firmly believe he is just waiting for Minyoungs approval as to reveal their relationship or not. Can't blame the girl there after all the humiliation she went through from her last relationship.  One thing though her ex is a puppet of his agency while  Mr. J. Makes his own decision and not let his agency control him. That's what I notice with his actions with regards to scandal with former. Ms. K.   X is blinded by Fame so our girl is left to defend herself.  That incident really bothers me a lot.  But that's already history and should be left there.  My gut feeling tells me JCW is different from the other guy. And I stand by it.

hi @Keemanjy it's my first time to tag you but i have been reading all your comments here and i am totally enjoying them, good to know we have a guy's company here for his straight from the heart Pov.  Going back, i agree with your last paragraph JCW and PMY are testing waters  both of them does not want PMY to get hurt again!  He is ready to defend her which makes me admire jcw more and pmy is ready as well to tell the whole world that she is indeed has fallen in love again!  Patiently waiting for the big news!!! Arggg

• Like 10

Google Korea reveals the Top 10 search terms for the first half of 2015

29910_57791_3343_99_20150629135803_zps5g

Top 10 TV Program Keywords

6) Healer
Featuring Ji Chang Wook, Park Min Young, and Yoo Ji Tae, the drama brings together three people to solve a decade old incident.

Link below:

http://www.koreaboo.com/video/google-korea-reveals-top-10-search-terms-first-half-2015/

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=105&oid=015&aid=0003369296

@fyeahjcw its ok dear.. thanks for your reply

Edited by insania
  • Like 8

Park Min Young talked about her role as a reporter on her KBS 2TV Mon-Tues drama 'Healer', sharing, "By playing the role of a reporter, I got to understand how competitive that world is, and how things like that could happen." When asked if she wants to get caught by paparazzi, she replied, "Me? I got caught once," referring to her past reported relationship with Lee Min Ho. She added"I want to be madly in love without getting caught."

When asked if she has any plans to marry one day, she shared, "I always wanted to [get married] since I started thinking that I want that one and only person in the world who is truly on your side...  I want to go on family vacations. There are a lot of childcare shows [these days]. They're so cute."

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/park-min-young-mentions-how-she-got-caught-by-paparazzi-once-on-entertainment-relay

Based from her past story it seems will be more hard for us to get her confess, she must be very careful this time, especially anything related to paparazzi .. No wonder there's so quiet in Korean media ..

Ouwh we seem must be slow down and be more patient .. we seems must pleased enough with the codes that they made .. JCW statement in sina IV about "najunge" last time it was already answered our curiosity .. And now we're just need waiting for PMY readiness to open it up to public.

It will be happen on 2015.07.25 ? Looking forward to it.

As long as they both didn't denies it..  that it means our ship still sailing smooth, Right? 

Edited by insania
  • Like 6

@insania I also think that it's Minyoung who is the one Who oppose about  going public about her personal business or about her affairs of the heart.  She has always been a private person and only shared so much about her personal life.  I am hoping Wookie would do enough to convince her otherwise.

Please Mr Cupid:lol::lol: work with Wookie and US ChangMiners lol. 

• Like 5