[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Oh dear @Voilla_amore hate when this happens,  make sure to always copy before you post

This is @tehlimau's translation for Elle, a little different from the kitchen (and they didn't translate it all, just a few paragraphs)

although he did not dare to say Healer was his representative work because everytime he finished a drama he would be critical of his own performance and always think that it is not good enough I hope to improve with every step I make. when I first entered the industry I thought once I become the male lead I would become a shining star. Until I experienced what it was actually like, I realised it was not so easy
JCW is persistent and focused. Once I decided on a goal, I would move towards it, disregarding other distractions and gossip
He would be so focused on filming he would sometimes forget to pay his bills
When I am filming, I also seldom take out my handphone to see
I am very fair, whether girlfriend, family or friends, once I start filming, I will forget myself
I will not pick up phone calls, nor read messages - my friends know my character
I will apologise to my friends after I finish filming, maybe because of this I FIND IT DIFFICULT TO GET A GIRLFRIEND

althouogh he is famous/popular now, he does not act like a big star, he acts freely and walks around everyone, and does not mind people recognising him, when i go to a cafe, I will sense people looking at me, and even take out their handphones to take pictures of me - I don't mind that, so long as they do not disturb my companions or me
He likes to go around searching for food...I even thought one day when I am not acting anymore I will travel round the world in search of good food
LOL - magazine suggests that a cooking show asks him to host, and all his female fans will become fat

On the topic of love, he has his own thinking
If I am dating, I thinki will be LIKE SJH in HEALER, thoughtful and attentive, although I will not be as cool as him, I totally believe once I am in love I will not hold back and commit fully into the relationship
Repeat of the first page...
regarding girlfriends, jcw said honestly that because he is always so busy, he does not have time to date properly
We still don't know who his girlfriend will be, but we are interested to know what is his ideal type
He says, "It is difficult to just base it on the external looks of a woman, most important is that we can get along, can understand each other, if we have the right feelings that will even be better.

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 10

Guest Voilla_amore

thanks @Reemkanabta : you just heal my wound......he he he....okay. 

this new Soompi were weird, I have difficulties to post. Why ? it happened after the new platform. And it totally reject my post several times, if the trafic were low, I can post it, but if many silent lurker, so it just ate my post....sometimes just went off log. 

Guest Voilla_amore

everyones already see this ?

%C1%F6%C3%A2%BF%ED_150625_Face_Pop_%C0%Ccr to owner

%C1%F6%C3%A2%BF%ED_150625_Face_Pop_%C0%C

hope that you can see it......

Edited by Voilla_amore

Guest Voilla_amore

@tehlimau : love you....I already did.....well, your site is one of thespot that I always pop in once in a while and park there.....he he he

thanks a bunches!!! What does it say? Can you complete my

excitement looking at that set of pictures ? Pretty please:D

Edit: okay never mind I guess that's the excerpt that @ReemKanabta posted

isn't it. Sorry, watching Fifa and doing other stuff.  But thanks for the link.  Argh! This new Soompi is really a in the butt

Edited by tianashi
  • Like 3

Guest 1L2S2M_33

Hi again chingus!
Thank you for the warm welcome especially to fyeahjcw, I really love your gifs, you never failed to amaze me, your love for them reflects in your work. masterpiece;) such a unique talent selflessly shared to us;) chaos comes if others want more of what is enough, respect and rights are no longer valued. praying for your country dear:)
 Keemanjy, our only gent in this thread, wow how sweet of you, well your babe is one lucky lady and you don't need to put more words to prove it, a little effort and your time,  mixed with sweet meaningful little words, packed with full of love and that will make her day:) 
On the side note, you're right, I was attracted to this couple for their attitude and being down to earth. I read about them after Healer, to know more and to find something that will make me go back to my senses and start watching other dramas again. But my oh my, the more I read the more I'm falling for this couple and now I'm here, posting! Such a rare gem in a world full of glitters where many are blinded by fame yet this two outshine the rest because it reflects from within their true nature. I guess the one who finds this rare gems must have been so strucked that we can't move on to look for another coz I, for one, am not watching other drama after Healer but lurking in this thread, watching all the gifs and videos, reading FF (tehlimaiu so excited to read you new FF!). ChangMin is a real magnet, I'm stuck with them and I'm not complaining;)
To ReemKanabta thank you, your thoughts are always anticipated in this thread along with the rest of the crew, I can't tag you all:) still getting familiar with Soompi. You calm this ship in every storm, speed it up with all the goodies yet manage to be friendly despite intruders.
Thanks again for the welcome All!

insta_zpsaxuljknq.gif >> So you said in interview with FACE MAGZ that you really like cheerful girls, you like my smile and you said too if the relationship between Jung Hoo and Young Shin is the ideal love ?

insta1_zpste0mhxbq.gif>>  GOOD JOB Chang Wook ya!!

Edited by insania
  • Like 12

Missing you ChangMin :(

[  Minyoung sshi?  no much update understandable coz you're busy shooting.... hmmm... what about you Wookie?  ] 

Why the DVD release was delayed again?  Will it be released same time as Wookie's bday?  same time as me hoping to hear something from him?  

If I may ask,  when is his next FM ... his bday right?  :):):)  please don't anyone contradict me when I say,  I wish it will include something of what he did in his HK FM.... I like to hear him sing again the Healer OST and give us more  errr....or do things that will fatten our realistic delulu hearts and minds.  

Also,  I hope a special :wub: someone will surprise him...? :phew: 

Would it be too much if I wish and pray Wookie and Minyoung sshi will surprise us @All ? B) 

OMG am really into my " Missing ChangMin fever" :tears:

Edited by luvspartace
  • Like 11

Dear @All,  hmmm.... only now I tried to back read some earlier pages in our thread. I came across some who had concerns about bashers and other shippers who are trying to put down ours.  Having read them,  I decided to write some of my own thoughts about it.

Chinggus,  reading those distasteful words are really disheartening and makes one see 'red'.  It's normal.  After all,  we are human beings.  Normal reactions to negative things.  However, why give them importance?  What I mean to say is why not just ignore and let them be.  Will exchange of words do anything good?  Will answering back be of benefit?  When people are threatened, people react.  Are ChangMin shippers threatened?  of what? :) 

From the moment this thread started, we all know exactly where we stand.  Am I not right to say that? Everyone who've been members from long time knows exactly what I mean.  :phew:  We have all patiently waited and I remember well,  everyone was happy and contented even if we were just in our 'delulu' stage of heart and mind. ;) 

And now, at this stage when it's 'more crystal clear'  will we be affected?! :crazy:  Let them be.  I'd say, "Say what you wanna say". Should I be affected? :rolleyes: 

Our Wookie is standing firm, calm and confident and preparing for his birthday while our Minyoung sshi is busy and focusing on her shooting.  Both of them, we only see nothing but meaningful  'smile' on their faces.  So it's but fitting I/we also be calm and stand firm behind them supporting them all the way.     After all, we are ChangMin Shippers/Healerites and  am sure we are proud!

Bashers oh basherssss.... where art thou?  I leave you to what you do.  If I will be affected that tantamounts to stooping down to your level.    My happiness is precious and it's mine to treasure and keep. 

Bring it on, basher/s!  My answer to you >>>:phew::wub::D

• Like 11

Guest nicolelim88

@tehlimau another awesome ff. I am loving it. Btw, welcome back dear. Hope you did really enjoy your holiday............ so when is the next one? just kidding!!!!!!!!

Have a great weekened everyone.

Guest Voilla_amore

A quote from Ji Chang Wook in the Japanese TV Guide Magazine Korean Drama :

"Not only loving each other BUT to Support Another one -

The relationship BETWEEN Jung Hoo and Chae Young Shin , I Think That's the Ideal love."

Edited by Voilla_amore

Guest Voilla_amore

7f0d2888d43f8794de531afcd71b0ef41ad53a79

deb27c8ba61ea8d3a1fb26d6920a304e271f58d4cr to owner

Ji Chang Wook revealed a short video during his fan meeting earlier, where he he was asked whether Empress Ki played by Ha Ji Won or Chae Young Shin played by Park Min Young in “Healer” was closer to his ideal type. He felt that Empress Ki was a tough woman, whereas Young Shin was more lively and cheerful, so he would choose the latter. When asked what kind of boyfriend he will be, he frankly said that he does not like to argue and will be very obedient to his girlfriend.

cr : to owner

Looks like, they handed over a press release then each of media can take a photoshoots, one by one. Since the background is similar, and also the IV, done in a same manner. Only he wore different outfit. This is an interview that release from HK Daily News.

Guest Voilla_amore

Ladies all, 

So far I knew, this lover boy been drop so many hints all over .....From Japan, HK, China that his Ideal type is Chae Young Shin AKA Minyoungie and he is Jung Ho AKA Wookie.

Well....well...if anybody still doubt on them, well.....we will see...oh we will read another  so many IV, same content, differetn outfit....

Ok....Lets clear up the area, we need to prepares a Party...and get ready with all your sexy swimsuit , you too @Keemnajy....we will swimming and have a Beach Party....

Guest pariG

looks like someone cant sleep as someone's love is far from him :P

where is MY ..no post :( even wookie is not updating ...may he is worried   because of some stalkers who like to copy his posts....eeesshhhh such DM people :vicx:
pls post something CHangmin, your supporters aka changminers are missing you :)

@Ahpheng waoo you like my post....hahahah thanks chingu :P 
 i like you C-strip, kudos to your work, & Fyeahjcw for her GIFS & Tehlimau .. your Rrated FF it was daebak...clingy SJH or wookie :P hahah :P :P:P 

@Eileen531 dii wookie is famous for adlibs :P & when project writer is SJN..he must have taken good shots :P oh i wish i knew korean , so that i can translate all & get to know more about our naughty BF wookie :P :P:P 

Edited by pariG