[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@corearen   thank you so much for sharing that fan arts.   that is just daebak! 

gosh! what are we going to do now that the healer is coming to its final episode. :(    how I wish they would have a sequel.  I will definitely miss this OTP.

..@tianashi..thank you. and  .i try to recover 32 pages with your beautiful posts....but...is hard.....!
...so...i read and i post....drama and the couple -healer couple-...deserve a good and strong attention....!d1950697gw1eow9mjk1cjg20dw08zx6p.gif...from...weibo....with  love...!

• Like 1

..88d633e2jw1eoyehmvuqfj20hs0hsjtd.jpg
88d633e2jw1eoyehnzhl9j20hs0hsjt9.jpg
88d633e2jw1eoyehqnyvvj20hs0hs40r.jpg....this beauty girl manages to convey a message of love ,deep and sincere, of a refined screenwriter with the best antecedents -the legend and the faith -....
..i like very much like this actress -i like  many other actress , it is my right, but..never...never...i don't write
something bad about one actor or actress..
....this girl filled our hearts and time with her roles and with charisma...so....ladies and gentlemen,..I think it is necessary to apologize and thank her actresses......PARK MIN YOUNG...be you....!....
...a request...be good with...your Healer...!...he deserve...!

So, so, so, but this is a very very suspicious and interesting Lovely ChangMiners Chingus!Found only that the comparison of these photos on baidu Healer and there are good people say that our beautiful sweet lovebirds apparently together in the same dayg36y7g5q126l.gif there were, in between filming and how I see not one detail constantly escapes from the ever watchful eye of Chinese aficionados /Generally they are in one voice cry there between our charming JCWPMY,there is something special going on, and before that happened (after 8 episodes about Healer)And personally, I know it's all too clear to see, even in the BTS 15 Episode beautiful and memorable scenes of the first night of love for our dear healer couple (this is the picture that we have here already posted good Chingus), this burning love glance, this super beautiful and charismatic ChangWook, it simply dazzles our beautiful goddess Minyoung, you know, it is full of love and tenderness, his gaze on her, can really tell more than even thousands of extra words, all the poetic and beautiful words about love for suited to this view, and all these things, not just so charming Hot ChangWook really, with a twist, happily and mysteriously always looking at her, probably just can not resist the charm of our beautiful delightful Minyoung, feels that he is in fact in love with her, and it feels a lot of affection for her as it is for this reason I think so naturally everything looks between them, as most real in love couple, his eyes shine in a special way to her, it's just very noticeable this many of his Chinese fans say that he was initially very like our cutie Minyoung, that's why he was so comfortable and fun always with her in moments of BTS, not surprising, because it is really very beautiful and very special girl, so I think he just really fascinated by her beauty, her beautiful soul and a good heart, and this is just the perfect set of the best qualities in women for every man, besides our PMY still very talented and her acting skills just so I personally believe it is always every gesture and word, in the healer, and it the most important talent, I believe that the actor could be here to feel tingling in the skin just ChangMin our very talented and are perfect for each other in every way! (Handsome JCW mentioned several times about her beauty in a variety of questions about it, so I'm sure every scene with her very dear to his heart, in their opinion, he just every minute of it and actually live in the heart and feelings of that this, it is so beautiful and looks natural on screen, he intervyu (where chanterelles, that was the other day for the Chinese fans) said that chemistry is possible if people are comfortable with just yet there is something about Synergy,so I finally found found a description of the meaning of synergy-this is a mutual feeling between two people, is the warmth and affection, special chemistry between man and woman, that certainly is our ChangMin, and even Chinese admirers say that ChangMin, the best magnetic field for each other and with their other past Co -stars they have not seen this in their calculations, in general, also Chinese aficionados consider beautiful PMY the best partner for talented JCW, as between the two of them they claim is the real chemistry is chemistry, is the spark that occurs between the two when they really pulls and attracted to each other, in general I feel now in them and for me already at this stage in my heart they are the real couple, I'll wish them only the best and always with kindness and love of it, I was very sick on Monday (2 February), when suddenly my whole 2-year hope for a beautiful couple Korea suddenly collapsed in a moment, but then I realized that the way it should be in the pair, then something is better and more is waiting for them ahead and could well take it, so I'm only good thoughts will hope ChangMin, all my attention now only they will, so I'll be looking for a good and happy hints and evidence for us all ChangMiners Chingus, I needed a little time to let go of my two-year dream and hope for a charming couple, now I was able to do to keep a good, positive and bright memories of them and the wonderful people from the thread JOU, although honestly I could not even write there is nothing more I got to know all of this, in general I it's all for the reason I explain that we are always all shippers every beautiful and perfect couple must be willing to have a good and worthy to wish them happiness, even if sometimes we badly hurt and our dreams do not come true, just always good pair of any need to remember the happy moments and the reasons for our strong love for them, that's when no pain, no offense, never, will not, so let's all of us will always ChangMiners for our beautiful ChangMin, only send a positive aura and love good, they deserve it and they are so much happiness and love is in our lives has brought that course of them always with a smile on your face, especially the warmth and joy in my heart, and you need to remember that the more I am convinced that it is a reality and ChangMin even if their meeting will be secret and we just hints we know about it, I'm sure we'll be happy and this, I do not want them to scandals and persecution of the press Korean, I just want to see if between them really is love, so that they in Korea and their Korean restrictions throughout knew how -So keep their feelings, I think it's more important than just formal recognition to all relationships, especially for Korea, it is generally the only way out seems to lovers of actors out there, I want to see our adorable ChangMin if this judgment (and I like and Chinese aficionados believe that they simply Marriage Made in Heaven) I would like to have their relationship came to that happy stage, as for example between a beautiful loving Korean actor married couple Eugene as Ki Tae Young (after K-Drama Creating Destiny), I want this happiness for ChangMin, their views, even for the future and destiny are so similar, they just really want to single a wonderful person who will always be on their side, Amazing ChangMiners, do not you think that it's here, just a desire to relationship as really now between our lovebird OTP in healers when they only around together, love each other and are always on the side of each other, lest they always just a glance at each other, able to understand everything, it's kind of like their old discussion of the representation itself of its future loved ones, but I think even in those moments fate may have even through these words alike in our ChangMin, a little too much of a coincidence between the two, and it clearly can not be, just so, so that let's think positively and further, we have really a lot of chances for real love ChangMin, as between the two most special and memorable chemistry and attraction tangible to each other, and therefore, there is absolutely nothing of the possible, and while waiting for our beautiful finale and looking good evidence of our theories about ChangMin every day on!Love and positive things here ChangMiners Chingus, thank you to everyone for all the updates and wise, all your messages here, I read each and very proud of all of you, thank you all, and for the aura of love, and kindness, every day ChangMin thread! :x >:D< <:-P \:D/ =D> Good night and sweet dreams about the wedding of our OTP (20 Episodes Healer) is possible if, and in reality, it will give us our amazing writer is the happy event of true love!sn4gh57sf4a8.gifLove is felt in the air, everywhere, when our Charming, Perfect Love bird JCWPMY, together!va0h8fya9zts.jpg
Wonderful ChangMiners,Fighting,Healer-ChangMin Sweet Beautiful Couple,Fighting!

Guest blossomnagr

Thank you everyone for all updates. I got busy during the last several days but the thought of ChangMin always comforted me.These two make me smile all the time. Your discussion contributes a lot to the joy I am having. :x

Here is some updates from JCW's manager on weibo 
10386275_1537535759832984_67553241873191

This one is from Healer DC
88d633e2jw1eozagwtpzij20hr0nmjs0.jpg

Guest blossomnagr

Ji Chang Wook instagram and weibo update 
1. 'A few days left…. #Junghu-ah' 
2. On 7 February at the FC Men Bazaar auction I will donate one suit I wore in my drama Five Fingers!!! Goodwill ambassador Sean hyung-nim told me the amount of money from the auction will be donated to a children’s rehabilitation hospital. …Ah for your information, I won’t be able to attend the charity bazaar that day due to my filming schedule. ㅠㅠ Many people seem to be mistaken that I will be attending, but please give lots of support!!!
*Ji Chang Wook donates his ‘Five Fingers’ suit since he will not be able to attend the FC Men Charity Bazaar due to his “Healer” filming schedule.
3. 'Good night!! Black and white since it is night!!!!!'

translation credit: Ji Chang Wook Kitchen
10606487_1537523189834241_17291245186356
10388629_1537523193167574_894385665506331947409_1537523749834185_658590459559081

Guest blossomnagr

Here is a short story from weibo  =)) =)) =)) Even without knowing Chinese I laughed so hard. Their expression tells everything :)

d70b3b40jw1eoyiqzo9hjj20fi08s0tb.jpgd70b3b40jw1eoyir07ozij20fi08sweu.jpgd70b3b40jw1eoyir0mtqkj20fi08sglr.jpgd70b3b40jw1eoyir0yxk1j20fi08sjrk.jpgd70b3b40jw1eoyir1bmk2j20fi08s0sz.jpgd70b3b40jw1eoyir1mruqj20fi08sglp.jpgd70b3b40jw1eoyir1vi1qj20fi08sgly.jpgd70b3b40jw1eoyir2f9eaj20fi08saaa.jpg

luvspartace said: charliew said: reyko said: jcw sohu interview he was asked if in real life he has good synergy with pmy 
his answer

JCW: Actually during the rehearsal on site,i think that to have a conversation beforehand,to understand eachother and to interact is very important,and to become more familiar,we put in alot of effort,actually talking about synergy,besides acting,actually synergy/chemistry can only be created when people become comfortable between eachother. So to cultivate synergy,actually i am a shy character.So i also put in alot effort.
:-? .. it seems he had rambled on and got a bit confused maybe hes nervous its a pmy Q and hes carefully choosing his words so as not give out alot info about the real synergy between them ahemm  :D

this bts , pmy not "tending his wound", jcw fixing something behind pmy (or giving massage :P) pmy looking at him and his arm resting on her thigh :>

oh look at that time fr my anti-delulu pills