[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Hello @all Helearites and Changminers!!! This is the first time I come around this temporary forum... and having some free time this late at night just found this NEWS!!! ...people think it is JCW and PMY!!! Is this old or new? It says May 3, 2015
Scary...scary...

Edited by zenit

Oh!! To add @cmoirae2 you can use ANY Healer fics except my rated ones. Bwahahaha. After writing so many shipper fics, I almost forgot I wrote White Sheets too. :P 

gotta maintain my saintly image. ;) 

And can I say the photo book is really well done. I am reading every page carefully!!

​gee thanks @tehlimau ... ill skim through the g-rated ones of course :-)  we can have a changmin version later ... ill send an updated version with your fanfic snippets.  i appreciate it much!

@all here's an updated version - i have photos through episode 11 but still have soompier posts/comment to include ... still work-in-progress.  thoughts (serious or funny), raves, rants from episodes 7 through 11 are highly welcomed and appreciated :-)

Edit - please PM me if you want the link ... I don't want others to access the photobook while it's still in progress ... 

thanks chingus!

Edited by cmoirae2

Guest Keemanjy

http://kpopkfans.blogspot.ca/2015/05/hallyu-star-couple-who-is-going-to-be.html?m=1

This one...I can see it in my first post.

Let me knoe if you can not see it...

O.o

If 2 celebrities are indeed together, they won't dare reveal it to the public cuz of the never-ending hate from fangirls of the guy celeb. If the guy celeb is indeed involved in a romantic relationship with a colleague, he wouldn't risk the safety & peace of mind of his partner. There's no reason to announce or reveal it to the public.  afterall, Would they want their private life to be intervened? No. This is the only thing that's left to them, privacy. They wouldn't trade that for anything else.

Edited by Keemanjy

Thanks @zenit I can see it now.. About the blind item news is already out since early of April. A week before uri mr. Ji rumour with ms. K. 

About who are they.. Let wait and see... If it uri couple I'll be happy. And hope that their relationship strong enough to make it through.. 

But for me.. I choose they date secretly for now.. Eventh I will dying everyday waiting for their clues.. 

@Odankltha I also prefer it to be secret for now...at least for some more months. I saw the part about the blind item...In this news they are referring to that "blind item". @Keemanjy_stv welcome to the Changmin thread! At that time I did not think JCW would be willing to say anything also... this is just for us to check.

Dating in secret first would be a fantastic idea, especially in Korea, where it's a known fact that netizens will most likely tear into any new celebrity relationship like wild animals. I'm perfectly fine with silence and denials as long as we keep getting our subtle clues every once in a while until ChangMin's (potential) relationship has stabilized enough to handle any public criticism that might come about.

I can just see us two years later... finally getting the confirmation we were looking for because JCW and PMY trust enough in each other to step outside side by side. :D

Guest Eileen531

@zenit 

This is such a similar article from Netizenbuzz that I read last month at the time X and suzi were outed.  It read the same way, E was about to reveal his relationship with F but G was found out first....blah, blah.  Of course it's a mega star in China.  I call BS on the whole article.  So far secret dating is working out fine and why give it up for a tabloid frenzi. Nope have to be offered the cf's and you need your popularity to receive them. Not smart and BS if you ask me.

Zenit, don't trust it - it just seems unreliable. lol

@keemanjy_stv, so true the only thing left is their privacy, so why blow it.

Edited by Eileen531

Guest Keemanjy

@Odankltha I also prefer it to be secret for now...at least for some more months. I saw the part about the blind item...In this news they are referring to that "blind item". @Keemanjy_stv welcome to the Changmin thread! At that time I did not think JCW would be willing to say anything also... this is just for us to check.

@zenit

Sorry for late response.. I had to step out of the house to help my gf with something.  

Yeah i I don't think JCW would do that knowing what PMY has been through the last time. I kind of enjoy the subtle hints they are showing every now and then.  

Edited by Keemanjy

Guest Keemanjy

@zenit 

This is such a similar article from Netizenbuzz that I read last month at the time X and suzi were outed.  It read the same way, E was about to reveal his relationship with F but G was found out first....blah, blah.  Of course it's a mega star in China.  I call BS on the whole article.  So far secret dating is working out fine and why give it up for a tabloid frenzi. Nope have to be offered the cf's and you need your popularity to receive them. Not smart and BS if you ask me.

Zenit, don't trust it - it just seems unreliable. lol

@keemanjy_stv, so true the only thing left is their privacy, so why blow it.

Did you notice the comments in that article? the alligators and hyenas are already making a statement as if they owned the celebrity. What has happen to humanity these dAys.O.o unfreakin believable. 

Guest IrisNatalya

Did you notice the comments in that article? the alligators and hyenas are already making a statement as if they owned the celebrity. What has happen to humanity these dAys.O.o unfreakin believable. 

Hi @keemanjy_stv, I'm actually LOL"ing at the alligators and hyenas part.. 

But it so true..they act like they own the celebs.. 

Guest Keemanjy

Hi @keemanjy_stv, I'm actually LOL"ing at the alligators and hyenas part.. 

But it so true..they act like they own the celebs.. 

They think that since they support that celebrity they have all the right  in the world to Impose their immature and insensitive opinion.  

Thats the the reason why I have so much respect for all PMY fans and supporters. they treat her with high regard.  Her fans respect her as a human being and not  pimped her with every male guy she has worked with.  I am talking about all these shipping thread. It's like if this guy won't work lets pimped her to the next one. Hey Yo!  a little respect will do thank you. 

Guest Keemanjy

Ladies, I have to go, I have a big day tomorrow, places to go people to see and things to do so I shall bid adieu LOL hey it rhyme hehehe.  I will try to visit again and again. 

Goodbye! :)

@keemanjy_stv, Hello there, thorn among the roses! It is great to see you posting your thoughts in the ChangMin thread of ours. Great to have a male PMY fan delurking from the abyss to ship her with another awesome guy. I have a few pondering questions that I've been craving to ask a male perspective who watches Korean drama. I'll probably scatter them around throughout the days. SO! First: When a guy likes a girl, does he publicly display it on social media?

Goodmorning(from my part of d world).

So,I woke up and checked this thread(which is a daily routine) and dat same rumor is out again?(talking bout the article of ABCD).Inasmuch as I want the news to be true,I wouldn't be happy if it comes from d media.I want them to reveal it themselves(which I'm assuming has to be after wookie's ms).He has said he's a secret dater,it ll be surprising to me if he gets caught cuz it ll mean he went wrong somewhere.

I believe the media is looking for a scapegoat but sorry guys,Changmin won't give u that pleasure.NEVER!

And to all the changmin CSIs...Fighting! LOL

Guest Keemanjy

@keemanjy_stv, Hello there, thorn among the roses! It is great to see you posting your thoughts in the ChangMin thread of ours. Great to have a male PMY fan delurking from the abyss to ship her with another awesome guy. I have a few pondering questions that I've been craving to ask a male perspective who watches Korean drama. I'll probably scatter them around throughout the days. SO! First: When a guy likes a girl, does he publicly display it on social media?

You bet

Beautiful Amazing Family ChangMiners and our Beautiful Charming CHANGMIN Couple!
All have a wonderful positive day! We start our week with a new love in your heart and in the hope that this week will be happy to upgrade from our sweet ChangMin, I really want to see again their beautiful smile and happy eyes of the heart, general hope for the best for Our Perfect Couple!

Dearest Chingus let us always trust in all our ChangMin, to support them in any decision, so of course I would like to have their relationships (and I feel that our JCW and PMY love each other), while there were only between the two of them, in their particular and happy world away from prying eyes, because love is a beautiful feeling and clean as you can see the official recognition of the relationship only complicates things sometimes (especially in Korea), but I am absolutely sure that if our wise JCW and PMY decide to admit right now (soon) in official their love, then certainly it would be absolutely weighted deliberate decision by both of them, and then if they decide on such an important step, step into a happy new life, they will be absolutely sure that at any time be able to support and protect each other, I have always I believe in them, and so I never doubt that any decision on their part would be absolutely correct!
Our ChangMin special couple and everything in between, and so beautiful and in a special way, even in their updates(which I'm sure for each other and they did with a hint for those people who love them in couple) so romantic and unusual everything just as I wrote earlier well, why are any formal proof, if all these special feelings of happiness and love are written on their faces, as they say in love easily identified by their happy faces and shining eyes, they are very clearly stand out among the crowd, and I feel that all this is a description of the our ChangMin, to feel all this official recognition is absolutely necessary, generally hope for the best, for the good of our most beautiful Romantic Couple ChangMin, I really want to be if you really love this recognition ChangMin public, at least let it be like that declared a beautifully and correctly, not because of the fact that they where there tracked down before(God forbid) the Dispath, and as always a lot of things will then them in different variations, in different versions and debated (as usual Korean netizen)their private world, this, I never wish for our most beloved couples ChangMin, the main thing that our ChangMin no one dared to insult and most importantly does not matter what make our Changwook+Minyoung have reliable protection and need the support of each other then or anything else does not matter as long as our Beautiful Couple ChangMin in rhythm of the heart and hand in hand with each other!

Dearest Amazing ChangMiners, big hug everyone, with pride and love!

yc2e89ehg03c.gif

Thanks for your every post, so read all beautiful in our thread ChangMin, no matter in the past (before the break, while working soompi) or thread here now time is always special palpable magic ChangMin presence and a very happy atmosphere of positivity and goodness every day in everything from good people here, thank you all very much for this!
Very happy that we were joined by another great new talented ChangMiners, Welcome to the family, our Dearest new Chingus!

Today I really want to recall here again this happy ChangMin point during their visit to the movie YJT (at the end of December 2014), their happy smiles that come from the heart, and even as early as that time, for me personally it is clear how much Our Sweetest ChangMin really naturally happy with each other, and I want to make these beautiful, happy, real moments between our ChangMin been our lucky this week, and let's make come true together ChangMiners, general desire to get new updates this week from our ChangMin Couple, if you guessing,all the good wishes will come true so let's give a lot of love, goodness, beauty our ChangMin right now, and I hope that one day we will be very happy for them, I hope that soon we will be able to see them what the Healer shares in other countries, although they were not personally present together at this moment for the same purpose for me Healer action,only more confirms, that between our JCW and PMY all for real, as usual and there namely, when the feelings between the two is more important than anything else!

:wub::)

n9u8ed4aez78.gifCr:Chinese
es13j5z7ri5n.gifCr:Chinese

Beautiful ChangMiners keeps our hopes for good news about our beautiful ChangMin this week,Fighting!

0lf6qjrje9iv.gif Cr:Chinese/Tracy

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 1