[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest amyR055

credit to @AnsOlga and Chinese Changminers

I really love this gif. How this boy subtly wanted to maintain skinship with his co star. He purposely brought his arm on top of PMY's hand and hold it down discreetly/trapping her hand actually.

@OdankItha We thought about the same thing. Hahahaha

@ReemKanabta.  who can forget this 'smitten boy' look in the early stages of the interviews. I was laughing hard when I first saw his reactions in the press conference. Oh boy can't you be more obvious - praising her all the time till one point even PMY felt awkward - opss there goes the awkward(moment) word. However this man face is really like an open book. He really didn't care or he was really not aware what he was doing openly staring at her in every opportunity he could get. The curious look kind of gaze that he gave her like 'is this woman is real?'. He is really attracted to her physically at that moment. The way he stared at her eyes then move to her lips and back. I am sure he didn't do that to all people that he met. ( When he was on stage for KBS drama award with that actress  - he didn't even look at her. When he was talking to her, he looked at her forehead - that one is a total social gaze/polite gaze - seeing but not  really  seeing what in front of him kind of gaze. How he hurriedly left the stage without even helping to care for that actress with high heel was really obvious. Seo In Guk was really gentleman towards PMY in this manner - always checking whether she was alright  or not).

About that Interview, he couldn't stop smiling when he was asked about his romantic scene with PMY. He said he was happy and you could see from his face the giddiness he felt about that scene and he even moved his eyes downcast and the left and smiled before he answered the question. He was accessing his memory of that particular scene and  said "I am. I am really happy.". This boy is really cheeky.

In between the shots, instead of resting he was always behind the camera monitoring his co star scenes  and he was not stingy with the praises too. PMY but be on cloud nine at that moment. Hahahaha. The epic one was when he proudly wanted to prove that his shoulder is really broad - 50 cm. lol.

Edited by amyR055

Guest gdvip1808

​Yes,that`s me  :) I was active when this thread just started but lately unfortunately i don`t have much time to visit this forum.But i read comments an enjoy some very talented fanarts and beautiful gifs and pictures that members share here.I`m so happy that Chang wook finally enjoys his popularity.I remember 5-6 years ago there were like 3 or so people who were his fans outside korea lol

oh..sorry,i wanted to quote but somehow it doesn`t work for me  :S

Edited by gdvip1808

Guest angeliciachristina

Helloooo,,,  i just found this Watch "20150412 데이락 영상회 지창욱" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/jyX2okK2ILA from day rock event, when jcw came,, on 7.24 fan gave some questions to jcw, and i heard she mention minyoung 2 times,7.32 , i don't know i am right or just my delulu ears,,hehe,,and  jcw reply said yorobun,bunmal sarang deul 2 times,, what the meaning? He like the question?

@amyR055 hahaha... Again synergy between Changminers... Oh yeah that epic how he really want to prove his broad shoulder. Even insist to open his coat before the mc measure his shoulder. And look at his expresion after that.. So proud of his shoulder.. 

@Mauve @amyR055 my byontae mind tho he want to kiss her when he look at her and move his head a little down before he put his hand over her hand... Oh no.. My perv mind back... @tehlimau need ur shipper fic for this bts.. Please..

edit : not oNly hIm I tho they want to kiss. CausE My head mOve closeR tOo.. 

Edited by OdankItha

Guest HanaSakura0212

Why are they so quiet?? I want to hear something from both of them.. :(

I miss them soo much..uri ChangMin couple :wub:..naega neomu bogosipeo JCW oppa + PMY unnie..sarangahaeyo <3 <3

Guest Eileen531

@ Odankltha     (sorry I started this last night or your morning when this discussion was current but I fell asleep)  Here are my 2 cents anyway.

I just learned that today well maybe it was Friday. Click on the "eye" above near the smiley face. lol.  It automatically goes in to hidden contents. Thanks to my teacher Dandelionjd. lol

@ ReemKanabta

Thanks for the pictures. It did appear to jump right when he leaned in to close. So odd. So bts ep 8 wasn't the snow kiss but the real episode 8 was that scene, correct? I have that in my brain as when the whole forces of cys and sjh aligned as one.

@ Tehlimua

We will benefit from your Japanese language skills when Jcw does a Japanese manga drama.

OKay so you ladies all have different opinions when our Otp began this cruise.......for me it goes back longer than most people. Recently though, I believe he was with Minyoung while she was in Hawaii for her sisters wedding. He came back before her since he had the musical scheduled.  While Pmy wasn't back yet the MK rumor struck.  I don't think he would ever of posted that Healer Lair of his bed.......knowing we know exactly what that means........without already being confident with his relationship with Minyoung before he posted it on weibo and ig. 

Okay even before that occurred  they both sent mixed signals......besides interviews being misconstrued , they were flighty or in Jcw's case talking in circles.  

For Pmy, "even if I have a crush on someone, I don't know if dating now is good at this time", didn't she just say on Guerrilla Date she wanted to find the one person who is truly on her side? Ah huh. You can't do that if you only just concentrate on work, But we get it you are inspired and thirsty for your craft.  She said he's the best partner, wants to work with him after MS, good person and working ethic, legendary level prankster, helped her alot........to name a few things that might make you attracted to a guy.

For Jcw, "Healer is ended, it's a good memory", so wait you are not affected by the dialogue and life lessons here?  Healer crew, staff, actors feel like home to me, hmm  Minyoung have anything to do with that, she created a vibrant atmosphere on set, I was the happiest working on Healer. She is bright and really pretty, 

Okay that was some of the things that threw all of us in rough waters just swirling in confusion.  Before they got back from their post Healer vacations while in Bangkok we saw a cute video Jcw put on Ig(we know who that was for) and for Minyoung it was a few days before her birthday when she returned. Jcw was going to Hong Kong for the Dunhill Asian representative event the day after her B-day.  He looked happy as hell in my opinion that morning.  Remember while in HK he sent someone to look for the Madeline cookies, one of Pmy's favorites.  Lollipops  were seen, KK-talking while in the airport, the same interpretor lady that Minyoung used , was that a coincidence too. Then when he would come back from work or doing an event he went silent. Only recently was Minyoung giving us goodies on ig. But we saw coordination between them. There were also his friends who started to follow her friends and we got ig pictures of her wearing a certain cap we never pictured as her style and it was taken down........things just got better.

So yeah I definitely believe they talked all along and then when they were out of character and knew it, it wasn't as if they needed to start at the beginning they had done all of that during the time of filming, so they built on what they already had discovered about each other.  So yeah, I think they started dating in March.

Edited by Eileen531

Guest Eileen531

EDIT:  MY COMPUTER WAS LOADING SLOW WITH ERROR MESSAGE.

ACCIDENTLLY POSTED TWICE. SORRY.

Edited by Eileen531

Guest Eileen531

EDIT: DELETED TRIPLE POST.

SORRY COMPUTER WHACKY.

Edited by Eileen531

Guest Eileen531

OdankItha,

Glad I could be help with the spoiler. I had the same reaction when dandelionjd explained to me and it worked. Woohoo.

It's more of a gut feeling and compiled coincidences. Here are some of my reasons. He was silent the entire time Minyoung was in Hawaii until he was heading to The Days performance and we finally saw him.  Before that we had talked about the key pendent necklace that he wore for the first time when going to China right after Minyoung's birthday.  If you exchange gifts then aren't you at another level of feelings, and included in events in each other's lives?  Minyoung finally doing a 4 square ig post but without sound, she is a rookie.  In that ig post I think there were 2 posts close together and she was beaming and almost sharing her happiness. Letting a certain someone know she misses him since he returned to the mainland.

Also, Minyoung is a family girl and a wedding would be such a big part of her life experience and I just think she would want to have him there to be a part of it.  I think he would enjoy going too. I just picture them enjoying the island beauty and doing things together alone.  Of course I can be a total delulu but it just seems real to me.

hiiiiiiii chingus.....i dont  whts wrong with this new forum :( whenever i write my 2 page story here and try to post it *error 404 page not found* ahhhhh but i manage to read all ur post @AnsOlga thnxxxxxx for all pics..gifs ..and your each and every post is just full of clues and clues heheh :)  @tehlimau oh my...ur FF my god ...it seems too damn real i mean how come ..ok now telll me HOW heheh just curious to know and seriously i'm ur fan now xD hugs and kisses from my side :P:P@ReemKanabta helaer DVD teaser..u noticed that wookie was trying to get close to pmy..he was smiling and bending his body  in her direction seems like he wants to touch her :wub:lol....hello di @pariG :)

:wub:

gud nite.....have a romatic CHANGMIN dream:P

Edited by CrushOnHealer

https://tehlimaufanfichaven.wordpress.com/2015/05/02/changmin-shipper-fic-woman-in-red/

Present for you guys for the weekend. I really like this fic, if I have to say so myself. Thanks for all your analysis on the BTS videos. :D 

​@tehlimau Two thumbs up!  once again another great fanfic ... while i love all your works i have to also refrain from asking for more since you have other priorities (like your Japanese class) ... but at this point it's like a drug ... the more i read your fanfic, the more i want it ...  this fills in for the lack of bts and we are getting a peek into changmin minds from tehlamau's perspective ... at some point when you have all fanfics written, i would be interested to compile these into a book (and make this project 579 ... haha ... i have a lot of RL projects in my pipeline) ... i'm still analog like JCW in this regard ... i'd rather hold a book and flip pages than scroll up and down my screen ... i'm looking forward to your next fanfic ... daebak chingu!

@tehlimau I also thought KBS  was chopping alot of scenes in the bts , makes you wonder why, like in bts 7 when they were together going through albums,  I adore this one,  the way wookie trying to figure how does that thing work and when he looks up when he hears MY saying thanks to the staff and she appeared heading to where he is, the way they interact together just makes me happy, when he kneel closer to her asking something with his so sexy voice (was too close, you could imagine a magnet pulling them together), when he wanted to grab something and stretched his arm infront of her and then it was cut off, really!!!!! they so belonged together in that scene