[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest amyR055

Thank you reem you are always generous with your words.

Better put this under spoiler. I think most will not agree or find it outrageous but then this is delulu world right. hahaha

@Eileen531 I have my own suspicion too. When I watched the scene when JH took CYS 's picture in Ep 20, my first thought was PMY 's eyes looked swollen. Did she cry? Even JCW or JH at that time has this strange lookon his face liked he was worried and silently asking ' Are you going to be alright?' then PMY or CYS  looked  a little bit embarrassed then she looked down and looked up again then she smile and laugh. Only then JH/JCW  sighed a feeling of relief but his eyes still looked a bit concerned. But after reading their interview, I thought PMY eyes and face looked a bit bloated/swollen because she was sick. She even had to take IV for few days in between the filming. 

My first thought when wtaching ep 20 was PMY must be feeling sad to leave CYS 's characters, being in love with this special man even it was only on reel - now everything has ended, the happy life she being living, the feeling of being in love  for few months ended already. I think both of them developed some kind of feelings but PMY  must be reluctant to trust her own feelings because past experience thought her a lot. Can she really trust this feeling? Then they went separate ways. No interview together, no news about their  interview collaborations at all.  Only individual interviews. Luckily we have the DVD/Blu-ray commentary. Their demeanor changed a lot in that short clip. PMY really looked cautious all the time. Where did the carefree woman we see in the BTS went? If I can say bluntly she looked kind of timid but our JCW looked manly and in control. I believe they are in the early stage of relationship already at that time.  Probably they agreed  to stay together to confirmed their feelings are real or just reel.

Then about  her sister  wedding, at first I thought the wedding took place in Singapore because in PMY's IG video there was an old lady wearing cloth that normally wore by Chinese Grandma near a tree. In that IG video PMy was thanking someone for the Starbuck tea or coffee.  It must be bought by someone special that she felt like she needed to show her appreciation.  I was thinking maybe just maybe  JCW did attend her sister wedding if not as a BF status yet maybe as a close friend because he was really close to her the last few months right. That was a good opportunity for him  to mingle with her family without any pressure because he came as a guest* not as future son in law* LOL.

Then the IG in Hawaii, she did say saranghae but we will never know she dedicated that to whom. My delulu  said it was to someone who left the island earlier because he needed to do his musical.You could see his eyebags as big as a plate. Logically he should looked refreshed because he didn't have any program line up for that weekend. Even his staff were given leave on that week. Instead of looking refreshed, he looked tired and lethargic. Then the bomb happened, JCW swiftly clear the misunderstanding when earlier in one of the the interviews he said he is quite calm about dating rumor.  What we could see from his reaction  was not a calm but a very irritated man about the rumor. It must be really important for him to clear the rumor for once and all because he didn't want someone to misunderstand him.

credit to @AnsOlga and Tracy

According to this body language, PMY holding her arm across her heart is a sign that she trying to protect her heart. maybe she unconsciously attracted to him already - the bet the feelings are mutual but the hurt from before make her more cautious. Look how happy both of them. The way he turned his body and attention to her speaks volume like she is the most valuable  person to him at that moment.

There goes my delulu mind taking over my logic again. Better stop before this turned into FF. LOL.

Edited by amyR055

Guest Keemanjy

Hello everyone! I am probably the only guy I this thread LOL! But I have been infatuated with PMY personality and her bubbliness and to top it all she is one gorgeous lady with so much grace and an amazing aura. 

I have seen most of her drama and I can honestly say Healer is the one that I love the most. Probably because of her character development.  I didn't really dig her role in CH because the male lead is just a jerk and she keeps chasing him as if he is the best thing in the world since white bread. In healer she is real. Everyone can see themselves in her role.  I am so glad that she finally was able to portray something that she can very well relate.

please excuse my English since its not my first language. I just had to join soompi and say something about her cause she is my ultimate crush.  Don't worry I am just a fanboy hehehe. 

Guest amyR055

@keemanjy_stv welcome.  I can't just ignore this one - " the male lead is just a jerk and she keeps chasing him as if he is the best thing in the world since white bread" hahahahahaha

Guest Keemanjy

@keemanjy_stv welcome.  I can't just ignore this one - " the male lead is just a jerk and she keeps chasing him as if he is the best thing in the world since white bread" hahahahahaha

I don't want this to be off topic but that how I felt watching. I wanted to get in my tv screen and wanted to tell her girl you are gorgeous you can do better lol. 

Thanks for for the welcome, I hope to enjoy my stay here. I wil, be the thorn  among the roses hehehe.

Edited by Keemanjy

Don't worry I am just a fanboy

I also  since that drama Showing after I download I could not see ch

I do not know why suddenly Decided and have deleted without watch any episode

But I wish to ask you what your opinion as a fanboy of our beloved Changmin healing couple

Edited by nourelqamar25

Hello everyone! I am probably the only guy I this thread LOL! But I have been infatuated with PMY personality and her bubbliness and to top it all she is one gorgeous lady with so much grace and an amazing aura. 

I have seen most of her drama and I can honestly say Healer is the one that I love the most. Probably because of her character development.  I didn't really dig her role in CH because the male lead is just a jerk and she keeps chasing him as if he is the best thing in the world since white bread. In healer she is real. Everyone can see themselves in her role.  I am so glad that she finally was able to portray something that she can very well relate.

please excuse my English since its not my first language. I just had to join soompi and say something about her cause she is my ultimate crush.  Don't worry I am just a fanboy hehehe. 

Hello :)  Welcome to the thread!  I am very sure ChangMin will be very glad ...'a thorn amongst the roses'  ...@All are sure any newbie were originally 'magnetized'  by ChangMin :)  ain't we @All? 

Good mornyt @All ! 

Thank you reem you are always generous with your words.

Better put this under spoiler. I think most will not agree or find it outrageous but then this is delulu world right. hahaha

Hidden Content

​@amyr055 

i had exactly the same thoughts as yours ... this changmin synergy is just rubbing onto us big time ... if i remember someone had posted a comment on the main thread a long time ago and had a theory that the 2nd to the last kiss scene (right before the last rooftop kiss) was the last scene shot and it could be that MY may have already cried the night before because she was going to part with her Young Shin character as well as people she happily worked with ... which is normal ... if you notice JCW's eyes were also swollen in this scene ... the last few scenes from the time JSH snucked into CYS room gives me the vibe that it was JCW and PMY interacting ... at this point SJN gave them the go to execute the scene as they would deem fit because according to SJN the actors have internalized their characters (and actors would require less guidance from the director and the writer) ...   delulu here ... just like us healerites/changminers, we were sad to let healer go ... there is that sense of loss after it went off air so what more with the actors themselves who basked in so much happiness while filming the drama ...

on pmy sister's wedding ... i would like to think that JCW attended that wedding and this is a super delulu thought however it may be too premature because you don't typically invite your friends to a sister's wedding unless they are also close to the family ... but in my delulu mind this may be a possibility because the first thing i noticed JCW looked haggard and may lack sleep in the IG he posted on his way to The Days venue ... in my mind he could've flew in late at night and had a hectic schedule that week but then again it could also be for some other reason ... 

as for PMY IGs ... we can interpret it in any way we want ... your thoughts exactly matched mine ... it looks like she was communicating to someone through IG but it's weird that for someone who would like to date secretly this is kinda revealing herself ... but if you are in love, you sometimes put the rational hat aside and just act based on how you feel at that moment ... PMY IGs seem spontaneous regardless of who it's for ... she is definitely glowing and happy ... something or someone must be giving her that glow and making her happy ... and the saranghae ... uhmm ... i am not privy to how PMY communicates with her fans but i don't think it's meant for fans ... sorry ... who it's for ... we all hope it's for some cute puppy not Wazzup ... :-)

Edited by cmoirae2

Guest Keemanjy

I also  since that drama Showing after I download I could not see ch

I do not know why suddenly Decided and have deleted without watch any episode

But I wish to ask you what your opinion of our Changmin healing couple

Oh boy! On the spot huh?  From what I have seen,  from the press con  the BTS and kbs award?  I am jealous  Hahahhaha!  I think JCW is mesmerized by her beauty first and foremost and then it turns deeper to admiration because he gets to know the real her which I think is a very down to earth person with no ounce of diva.  And for PMY part let me just say that she is more relax with him than her ex in what I have seen in BTS.  I think she likes him too. And that statement of I want a boyfriend for New Years wish is directed to JCW. Get a clue dude? Don't waste a minute.  

I don't want to be nosy but that's my take on what I have seen. 

Edited by Keemanjy

​big welcome to you @keemanjy_stv ... you're a rare breed in this world of shipping ... would be good to get your perspective since this thread is fueled by 100% estrogen !!!  tee hee hee ...

Guest Keemanjy

@all I feel like I am JCW! I am being swarmed by all these beautiful ladies. Now I know how he feels. I am new to this thing so it will take me sometime to answer a question, but I will answer them honestly, on how I see things. Please be patient with me.

Guest Keemanjy

I think you should participate and posts more in Park Min young Thread

I will do that. I am kind of embarrass that I am the only guy In the thread.  Silly me huh? But yeah I will make my way to her thread.

Guest Keemanjy

​big welcome to you @keemanjy_stv ... you're a rare breed in this world of shipping ... would be good to get your perspective since this thread is fueled by 100% estrogen !!!  tee hee hee ...

Thanks! So you want a perspective from testosterone nation? Hahaha!  Guys can be brutal you know, but I have been reading this thread as well as the other (Healer ) and you girls are a riot!  The things you guys come up makes my head spin.  But will try to participate in your discussions here one of these days. 

Guest Keemanjy

Hello :)  Welcome to the thread!  I am very sure ChangMin will be very glad ...'a thorn amongst the roses'  ...@All are sure any newbie were originally 'magnetized'  by ChangMin :)  ain't we @All? 

Good mornyt @All ! 

Yes we are! Their partnership is very rare. The chemistry is without a doubt explosive. I think they themselves feel it right off the bat.  He can't take his eyes off of her and she knows it and she acts like a school girl around him. There is this thing that's brewing inside of them that's ready to explode any minute.  One of them has to express that feeling first and then what follows would be a hot night in busan hehehehe. 

And suddenly the thread is QUIET... shhhhhh where is everybody? LOL

I think it's cuz some are asleep by now.LOL

I' m 7hrs behind Asia so I can understand why it's quiet.its good to have a male perspective on this couple.

I know there are other fan boys lurking. Come out  come out whereever you are LOL.

And suddenly the thread is QUIET... shhhhhh where is everybody? LOL

Welcome, ​It is so nice to see male POV on this shipping business, and I guess you will have a welcoming bombs once the ladies log in again, as @mellinadear said that some are asleep dreaming onion head by now 

Guest Keemanjy

I think it's cuz some are asleep by now.LOL

I' m 7hrs behind Asia so I can understand why it's quiet.its good to have a male perspective on this couple.

I know there are other fan boys lurking. Come out  come out whereever you are LOL.

Oh i forgot about that. Thanks for pointing it out.  I was just writing something about how I appreciate PMY fans and my reAsons why, and all of a sudden my safari went pfffft.,  maybe it's time for me to go hahahah

Guest Keemanjy

Welcome, ​It is so nice to see male POV on this shipping business, and I guess you will have a welcoming bombs once the ladies log in again, as @mellinadear said that some are asleep dreaming onion head by now 

Oh MAN! I hope I won't be in@Ahphengs comic strip LOL!