[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest gdvip1808

Amazing episode today !
And OMG...those BTS are really so cute  :x love how close and comfortable and cute they are around each other.This is what i call real chemistry.
Such a perfect couple  :x
And JCW make sure to update his IG every week during Healer broadcast and ask fans to watch it live.It shows how much this drama means for him and i feel its really special for him.Hope ratings will increase more and more  :)>-

Lovely Chingus-ChangMiners,Good evening all!According to today's date 11 episodes of true love between our Healer Couple-Jung HoYoung Shin (respectively but of course for us between our favorite ChangMin Couple), though in the filming of the drama, but who knows where they might at this very moment they have already true feelings of love manifest to each other through these sweet moments, they have so much already beautiful close together romantic scenes and a lot more confident will that we hope that true love and true attraction between the actors and the effect it gives such a natural love in their views, caring for one another both of them, just Couple Healer and ChangMin world already going crazy (in a good sense) it seems to me that the JCW and PMY themselves are well aware that it is very nice to just be together in any moment filming now, yeah and as you can see on the pictures and the BTS vidio, they do not hide that happy together shoot drama Healer, i'm sure will be a very special place in the heart always hold, has always believed and will assume that the real magic and chemistry between the actors and all the more so naturally offscreen chemistry occurs between the ideal partners only and those who initially pleasing each other, with those with whom initially easy and you can just be yourself and feel free to do as if your soul mate can immediately think feel and even the creators of the drama Healer probably had a premonition that special strong chemistry between JCWPMY, when invited them to this role and thank you for it is they end up in these roles, it is true happiness every week just to look and wait for the excitement of our Healer Couple, and until the episode is always any news, previews or output every time voiceover brings great warmth and love only you can see it's special and most sincere and warm filming for the drama of the whole team is such a healer and the atmosphere is the most important thing for me this is a major success of the drama, when like this really all in healers, from script to the actors (especially our beautiful main Couple) is just perfect and amazing all at the highest level and I personally have full confidence that the final drama Healer will be very happy for our OTP, beautiful magic and it is very unusual, I hope to see in the final wedding and a happy family Jung HoYoung Shin (would love to and with their beautiful little a baby) I really like to see in the final moments of such, then such finals truly evident to viewers and completed and logical to the end and maybe about the trip to the island will not be forgotten (not for nothing that at the beginning of the drama is often mentioned as the main hero of the dream, and so sincerely hope still remember about it, but only as a honeymoon later)Sometimes, in one hand plexus more sense than a thousand words.And this time without words is clear and speaks of the power of true love and the beauty of this wonderful feeling!it self tenderness and beauty of the moment rolls just as they say plexus hand-plexus and the fate of this romantic moment, you can fully experience to shiver in the body of a healer and every moment of our OTP is priceless, beautiful, bright and in the heart leaving only the bright and good feelings, thank you JCWPMY, for the fact that they are real, hard-working, fun-loving and playful personality and probably a special light and happy aura healer drama because they live out their role to the very depths of my soul, truly love their characters in the drama, and also for all this personally, I can feel something special going on between them so it is especially so for us all.Generally love is ideal world only for two and that's fine show in 11 episodes and episode tomorrow (12) promises to be even more exciting and again on something very interesting is likely to finish an episode and we very much hope that the kiss between Healer Couple (well, for our discussion away, searching signs of magic and delight view course between JCWPMY) is just a very necessary!Lovely Chingus thank you all for regular updates of sweet and beautiful ChangMin moments, thanks for creating an aura of comfort and love in this thread, here there are more and more good people and this thread of love ChangMin very friendly and warm! For all many thanks to everyone!Lovely Chingus-ChangMiners, Fighting!ChangMin-Healer Couple,Fighting!So happy for this moment of love between tremulous ChangMin in tomorrow's episode!:x <:-P \:D/
976627485c2f.gif

Guest blossomnagr

Promised myself not to post anything on any thread this week as major assignments are due but OMG that hand holding scene is too beautiful to restrain. 
The moment was so emotional. There were neither talking nor looking into eyes, merely holding hands but it was so heart-warming, soulful that makes it one of the best OTP moments ever. I am extremely touched. 
Today's ep was fantastic. There are many things to highlight such as YJT and JCW moments, flash back scenes of older and younger generation, ahjumma and JCW conversation and many more. :x :x :x

nPRyp2E.jpgMhHLzWT.jpg

watching the raw and I was LOLing so hard when PBS/Healer was getting ready for the date.  he was checking himself at the mirror with his chosen outfit checking if he looks good on it.  hahahha! why PBS/Healer?  you wont show your face anyway so whats with that checking in the  mirror thing :))    

On the preview for tomorrows episode where PBS was hugging CYS... the last part of that hugging scene where CYS hugs him back  seems like someone is watching them from a car or something...   hopefully its not the detective or the goons hired by KMS to get PBS /Healer.   

Lovely Chingus-ChangMiners, all a wonderful day and a very good mood in anticipation of a series of healers and hopefully ratings 12 episodes will be worthy of such great efforts of all actors and everyone who gives his heart and soul into this magical beautiful romantic(love story+action) between Jung HooYoung Shin so fascinates with the first episode and I want as many happy moments of love for them, so that hope today's series and the time during the hug will tell our beautiful charming Young Shin who is her true love, and that he was always by her side no matter what name and in what form it is like loving a beautiful pure man whom Jung Hoo and has been since childhood wounds of the past simple of course sometimes forced to hide from the world in order to protect themselves from the new pain, but that's the power of true love from all able to heal and save as for me and Healer and Jung Hoo and Bong Soo still the same soul and able to do anything for the love of Young Shin man, a real man who will protect her from any danger, and I'm Young Shin loves him even as Bong Soo just all girls dream of beginning a super-hero, defender (or the charming prince as before many had a child) but still happy because the most important part right before my eyes and I think this is the danger here is that in the previews for episode 12 there threatens the hero and heroine will all realize about everything I do now is the time to reveal this secret to our Healer then OTP walked hand in hand through life and helped each other in all, I think for some reason that today a person Healer for Young Shin will be revealed!Thank you so much for sharing for another wonderful vidio with the Awards Ceremony for our Best Couple Happy Charmingly Beautiful ChangMin-JCWPMY, those of their unforgettable smiles and quite complete with love and pride at each other more than any words can talk and this is their attitude and care very timid and especially none of standing next couple then were not so close to each other as our couple ChangMin and that all the others like themselves out there in their individual dreams of some but JCWPMY as a whole were as set them apart from the rest and makes it a kind of magic in all, and a very bright moment, a gentle touch to PMY which comes from JCW (apparently such a strong desire and impulse of the heart, to make such a gesture has surpassed even the observance of measures of caution on his part at the moment probably forgot about the camera to shoot them, and it's amazing!) it so touching and indicative of their very good, and warm relations only and very trusting, I personally have never seen that in the beginning of the ceremony (especially in Korean rewardings) here and so happy, with an open heart and a beaming smile greeted his partner in the drama and general eye goddess of beauty PMY are often sought only to look the intersection JCW it was difficult not to notice, and the same applies to this handsome JCW his piercing, slightly embarrassed, but at the same time very proud and happy look in her direction always means a lot and just for your partner to watch the drama differently, and there is clearly something more between them!I'm still in love with the moment Awards ceremony is the one when JCW to PMY and look each other in the eye and there is no need to say more, it's like they were saying through their eyes, but only two of them know what they wanted to say to each other in this special moment!And also another very good news tomorrow (January 14) will shoot some transfer with our charming and sweet PMY and hopefully there will be good and important questions for all of us though, would be as new tips!
http://www.anewsa.com/detail.php?number=765167&thread=07r05

Everyone in this thread of goodness and love and let lie ahead only good and kind event, let it be more happy news about the drama Healer and especially for ChangMin romance and love!And how is possible to be so happy in love and carefree as our ChangMin Healer OTP just when they are watching a movie just by being both close and yet on the other hand, this is impossible to be together right at the moment (as in 11 episodes of their bye) and even this is causes the heart to beat rapidly.Their charm through the screen itself can simply feel there is enough even just to look or touch hands to the skin goose, and their first kiss snow (or how many people have written and some even pointed Korean news just called Spider-Man Kiss) generally the most magical and beautiful (according to many internet sites where there is discussion of the drama Healer) and between them a perfect and delightful chemistry and sometimes it is very difficult to describe in words I think each of us can feel it clearly, and without further ado.We are waiting now Beautiful sensual, absolute unity hearts and destiny hug, between our sweet ChangMin-Healer Couple and keep our hopes high as the kiss in the same episode \:D/ [-O< that was like something a little easier to wait for next week!:x :x :xLove is-not just DreamYou're my whole world!Moon, sky, stars can shine all night now!And to me, only your eyes are not enough! -very beautiful words to 2 ost drama Healer-When you hold me tight!a1d6cdba38ff.gif
68cfc8203cfd.gif
8d7e348dc31a.gif